A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19995 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Member asking for proof,what proof he has nothing.
    Even seeing the clear picture of developments the member say nothing going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Google Satellite Images updated.
    CommentQuote
  • Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!


    Dear Friends,

    My update is even recent than the Google (2 Days Old situation):).
    109 Sector 75m road is still showing incomplete in Google Map..........(2 week old situation)

    Now some people may claim that Google has true pictures and I have the fabricated paint shop edited pics :):):):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!


    Dear Friends,

    My update is even recent than the Google (2 Days Old situation):).
    109 Sector 75m road is still showing incomplete in Google Map..........(2 week old situation)

    Now some people may claim that Google has true pictures and I have the fabricated paint shop edited pics :):):):)

    Please ignore such guys.

    Your contribution is well respected and based on facts.
    Please keep it up and don't get diverted due to some inherent interests.
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures speak a thousand words.

    Amazing progress actually!!

    Slowly but steadily progress is happening and D way is taking shape.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!


    Dear Friends,

    My update is even recent than the Google (2 Days Old situation):).
    109 Sector 75m road is still showing incomplete in Google Map..........(2 week old situation)

    Now some people may claim that Google has true pictures and I have the fabricated paint shop edited pics :):):):)



    You are the man.

    Pictures from on the ground are the most credible ones. And you provide them. Unlike some (u know who in particular), who has not provided a shred of evidence yet and asks everyone to 'just believe what i say'

    Kudos to u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!


    Dear Friends,

    My update is even recent than the Google (2 Days Old situation):).
    109 Sector 75m road is still showing incomplete in Google Map..........(2 week old situation)

    Now some people may claim that Google has true pictures and I have the fabricated paint shop edited pics :):):):)


    Thanks for the pictures. Looks like real progress being made on sector roads. Just wanted to check if the 75 m road connection to Delhi side complete or has the work started there. I understand that even if 75 m road gets completed and delhi side connectivity is figured out, it will be a good boost to living prospects for projects getting completed this year and next
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    Thanks for the pictures. Looks like real progress being made on sector roads. Just wanted to check if the 75 m road connection to Delhi side complete or has the work started there. I understand that even if 75 m road gets completed and delhi side connectivity is figured out, it will be a good boost to living prospects for projects getting completed this year and next


    True,,,Even if this 75 mtr road gets Delhi side connectivity and touches to Najafgarh Bijwasan road it will be a life line for dew investors.
    Bijwasan ROB may be functional within 6 to 8 months so if 75 meter road connects to Bijwasan road , people can reach to NH8 easily.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    Thanks for the pictures. Looks like real progress being made on sector roads. Just wanted to check if the 75 m road connection to Delhi side complete or has the work started there. I understand that even if 75 m road gets completed and delhi side connectivity is figured out, it will be a good boost to living prospects for projects getting completed this year and next


    Attaching the latest aerial pic that shows the connectivity status of 75m Sector Road. The sandwiched portion that falls in Delhi still remains untouched (marked in RED). The current connectivity to Sector 114,111,112,109 etc. from Najafgarh Road (marked in BLUE) is through Bajghera Road and New Palam Vihar (marked in ORANGE). Bajghera Road is being broadened, but this connectivity which passes through narrow portions of Bajghera Village and then through NPV is comparatively much longer. However, there is a road that connects Najafgarh Road to 75m Sector Road in Delhi(marked in GREEN), and if broadened and metalled properly can provide much shorter connectivity between Najafgarh Road and Sectors 108/109 and even further since the Sector Road connecting 75m Sector Road and Dwk Eway is also ready.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • True even the 75m road parallel to Dwarka Expressway with hardly 2km distance between them is ready.......people can reach currently Delhi Bijwasan road and through Rajokari (near Puspanjali Farm Houses) can reach to NH-8 smoothly.....

    The current 75m road is Six lane with additional service lane on both side........So it is as good as current NH-8.

    For a fact Dwarka in Delhi has only one connecting 60m road to NH-8 .....from Dwarka sector 21 metro station & below the railway under bridge......still that area is now at 10,000 to 13,000 price levels.....which was merely 2500-4000 in the year 2000-2002.

    When a mere 60m road connecting to NH-8 can change the fortune of Dwarka, imagine when both 75m road and Dwarka Expressway are operational the whole of 100+ sectors will reach (Ready to move stage) will reach to 12,000-15,000.

    Again and again its all about time limit..........little medium term next 2-3 years to long term 5-7 years.......there will be huge appreciation......from 100% to 300% (Depends upon Location & Builder).

    Now its like 40th over starting for Dwarka Expressway completion innings.....in a One Day match.....(So far it has been like a test match).......but now next 12-15 months will be like last 10 over game........

    Now it totally depends upon individual human mind to stay till end & get winning runs (i.e. Super normal profits with high returns) or get out by hitting couple of shots (By making couple of lakh profit) :)
    CommentQuote
  • To add to that, Dwarka prices have started saturating.. just like others of course.. but the minute the connectivity issues are solved, people would like to prefer newer buildings, with more amenities (club house etc.) which are missing in some of the older buildings in Dwarka.. and some part of the action may shift to DeWay. While Delhi is Delhi and we will never be able to equate the prices but some gap will get bridged.

    So Amen to this getting done. All hopes are there.

    Originally Posted by er.harjinder


    For a fact Dwarka in Delhi has only one connecting 60m road to NH-8 .....from Dwarka sector 21 metro station & below the railway under bridge......still that area is now at 10,000 to 13,000 price levels.....which was merely 2500-4000 in the year 2000-2002.

    When a mere 60m road connecting to NH-8 can change the fortune of Dwarka, imagine when both 75m road and Dwarka Expressway are operational the whole of 100+ sectors will reach (Ready to move stage) will reach to 12,000-15,000.

    Again and again its all about time limit..........little medium term next 2-3 years to long term 5-7 years.......there will be huge appreciation......from 100% to 300% (Depends upon Location & Builder).
    CommentQuote
  • 75m roads has so many draw backs:

    1. Its originate from Dwarka expressway itself (near sector 99) and without ROB its make useless. Further DEW so far doesn't has any connectivity with NH8 and there is crucial litigation pending at KD, hence seamless connectivity remain unavailable.

    2. 75mtr road has also litigation pending in small pocket.

    3. 75m road provides basic infrastructure for habitation to the sectors along with this road, rest of the sectors are solely dependent on DEW. Under any circumstances if 75m road gets executed (only in Haryana part) even than most of the far away sectors remains uninhabitable.

    4. Sandwich portion is biggest concerned, the alignment decided across Delhi has to be constructed for proper connectivity, small village roads wouldn't going to help anymore. Even not adequate to sustain the present traffic load.

    5. 75m roads ends to Nazafgarh road, which is under-developed area of Delhi, what the use of such connectivity. Even Delhi road which connecting to Kapashera seems more worthy, if only connectivity is basic criteria.


    The main issue of 75M and DEW is now triviality of Delhi Authority, they never shown shrewdness for these new connectivity and remain always silent on their views. Every next meeting with Haryana Authority creates new issue.

    I have big doubt on DDA intention over these two connectivity.

    Why they remain silent so long even when HUDA is doing his part of job from quite long time?

    What they are waiting for?

    Why they even not begin land acquisition process?


    ....BIG QUESTION.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks harjinder and other fellow members to give some positive news along with pix......decided to hold on for 3 years more (sector 109)..........things are slow but not stopped...they are moving and one day goal will be reached....
    CommentQuote
  • Second that.

    It seems that true returns for DEW investors will come only in 3-5 years. People looking to exit before that can make marginal returns, that too post some positive news.

    There is no doubt that a project of this scale cannot be stopped/delayed endlessly. There is too much money involved.

    Originally Posted by aviator777
    Thanks harjinder and other fellow members to give some positive news along with pix......decided to hold on for 3 years more (sector 109)..........things are slow but not stopped...they are moving and one day goal will be reached....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    True even the 75m road parallel to Dwarka Expressway with hardly 2km distance between them is ready.......people can reach currently Delhi Bijwasan road and through Rajokari (near Puspanjali Farm Houses) can reach to NH-8 smoothly.....

    The current 75m road is Six lane with additional service lane on both side........So it is as good as current NH-8.

    For a fact Dwarka in Delhi has only one connecting 60m road to NH-8 .....from Dwarka sector 21 metro station & below the railway under bridge......still that area is now at 10,000 to 13,000 price levels.....which was merely 2500-4000 in the year 2000-2002.

    When a mere 60m road connecting to NH-8 can change the fortune of Dwarka, imagine when both 75m road and Dwarka Expressway are operational the whole of 100+ sectors will reach (Ready to move stage) will reach to 12,000-15,000.

    Again and again its all about time limit..........little medium term next 2-3 years to long term 5-7 years.......there will be huge appreciation......from 100% to 300% (Depends upon Location & Builder).

    Now its like 40th over starting for Dwarka Expressway completion innings.....in a One Day match.....(So far it has been like a test match).......but now next 12-15 months will be like last 10 over game........

    Now it totally depends upon individual human mind to stay till end & get winning runs (i.e. Super normal profits with high returns) or get out by hitting couple of shots (By making couple of lakh profit) :)

    Further to Er Harjinder's posting, could some one trace the route from NH-8 to Sector 114 and the 75 m Road parallel to DEW? What is the status of ROB on Najafgarh Road? I was told that this ROB should be functional by June 2014, when I visited the actual site of ROB.
    Does anyone has any clue?
    With this ROB, the connectivity for sectors 100+ would definitely be there till DEW is functional.

    Regards
    CommentQuote