A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by DEEPAKguru
    hi frens...,
    1131th page on this thread...,
    and so many threads similar to this one..., thanks iref..,
    you have shown us the reality as follows...,
    builders = want to gain in every season and if a loss it can passed to buyers. they are blessed by politicians financial aids.
    farmers= they are great and are being protected like "son in laws by every govt." being vote bank. sympathized every time they take compensation and after spending it want more and more compensation.
    judiciary= nothing can be said on a SOCIAL SITE..., one can understand.
    lawyers/advocate/agents/other professionals=they want every complicated situation to go on and on...,
    govt.
    BABU=nothing can be said on social site..., one has to understand.
    labour=they are also helpless..., their earnings again depends upon a builders game plan/strategy.
    BECHARA INVESTER/END USER have only this forum...to share their grievances. THANX IREF.

Hi
    Greetings

Your summation cuts through the glib talk and presents the correct picture. We find in this forum various interest groups, all encapsulated so clearly by you.. Each and every post in this forum can be ascertained to one or the other individual interest segment (you missed one.. brokers, both official and babus).

For a home seeker, there is no respite, scared of the next demand without any assurance about its legality or delivery as was initially promised. The recent judgement on SPR land acquisition case though a prima facie observation, will entail huge costs passed over to the home buyer across the state by the builders and authorities in one shape or the other, Once it is pronounced as a final order.

The cases of NPR are SPR are almost the same
    - Same Authotrities of HUDA and DTCP
    - Same Land Acquistion Act
    - Same sections of Notifications
    - Same Reward and rehabilitation policy
    - Common notification inviting claims from outstees across Gurgaon, Mahendergarh and Rewari.
    - Same judges
    - Same Courts
    - Same question of SOLE SOCIAL HOUSING and Section 14 and 300 of constitution
    - Same allegations of improper survey through habitated area to benefit builders.
    - Pukka houses constructed on Agricultural land.

Only difference is the huge number of cases on NPR with a political overture against acquisition by litigants, which does not augur well for a timely and peaceful resolution of NPR. May be a situation worse than SPR.

One can clearly read most Vested Interests, claiming positivism by trying to overlook the obvious and having nothing to do with The end user-The back bone of Real Estate who is left of fend for himself in the absence of any Real Estate Regulator.

Finally, end users can expect cost escalation of close to 20-40% and delays by a at least 3-5 more years beyond schedule, poor livability, lack of connectivity, ZERO RESALE and more builder apathy. As they say, Forwarned is Forearmed, so each can choose his strategy.

Stills hoping for some resolution soon.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    hi frens...,
    1131th page on this thread...,
    and so many threads similar to this one..., thanks iref..,
    you have shown us the reality as follows...,
    builders = want to gain in every season and if a loss it can passed to buyers. they are blessed by politicians financial aids.
    farmers= they are great and are being protected like "son in laws by every govt." being vote bank. sympathized every time they take compensation and after spending it want more and more compensation.
    judiciary= nothing can be said on a SOCIAL SITE..., one can understand.
    lawyers/advocate/agents/other professionals=they want every complicated situation to go on and on...,
    govt. BABU=nothing can be said on social site..., one has to understand.
    labour=they are also helpless..., their earnings again depends upon a builders game plan/strategy.
    BECHARA INVESTER/END USER have only this forum...to share their grievances. THANX IREF.

Dont undertsand how you have concluded such thing about farmer. Your statement itself shows that you have no clue what are you talking about.(about farmers only)

Without being personal let me tell you, so called Bechara investor is trapped here because of its greedy nature of earning more and end user trapped because they too didnt bother to wait for resolution of issues.

By the way i am also enduser.
    CommentQuote
  • Other day I was telling a fellow friend who wants to invest here the whole story of NPR , but he cut me short rather rudely telling me that I am not aware of anything & I am a fool to think other wise , his explationtion for investing here now : firstly million of bucks already invested here and builders & their political connections and judicial connections , he was like boss everything is for sale here & the most important & main reason : now that ache din aane wale hai and Modi ji will make everything all right !

Need I say more about the " Bechara investor "
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Dont undertsand how you have concluded such thing about farmer. Your statement itself shows that you have no clue what are you talking about.(about farmers only)

Without being personal let me tell you, so called Bechara investor is trapped here because of its greedy nature of earning more and end user trapped because they too didnt bother to wait for resolution of issues.

By the way i am also enduser.

neeraj ji...,
    i said so about farmers coz i am invested in manesar also where farmers are demanding more compensation at todays rate for land sold by them in 2004 to 2006 to builders.
    i called investor bechara coz everyone else in this reality game has nothing to loose sab investor aur end user ke kandhe par bandook chalatey hain, and not only investor but everyone is greedy and want to earn more.
    only few end users those invested prior two years were aware about litigation issue of NPR..., and builders and brokers mafia told them about 150 mtr npr, metro, world class infra, delhi connectivity etc.
    by the way why u invested....were u aware of litigation issue before?
    CommentQuote
    neeraj ji...,
    i said so about farmers coz i am invested in manesar also where farmers are demanding more compensation at todays rate for land sold by them in 2004 to 2006 to builders.
    i called investor bechara coz everyone else in this reality game has nothing to loose sab investor aur end user ke kandhe par bandook chalatey hain, and not only investor but everyone is greedy and want to earn more.
    only few end users those invested prior two years were aware about litigation issue of NPR..., and builders and brokers mafia told them about 150 mtr npr, metro, world class infra, delhi connectivity etc.
    by the way why u invested....were u aware of litigation issue before?

Bro, thats why i said u have no clue how and upto which extent farmers are suffering. I know very well what happened with the farmers of Manesar and request you also to google it prior to declare them the culprits.

As to my point of investing on DEW, i was well aware and rely on existing infrastructure connectivity to my builder's project. I am invested in sector 37D, long back.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

anyone knowing thread / discussion group for Vatika Express City sector 88A & 88B ??
    CommentQuote
  • Thousand of pages on this thread have been consumed so far, and still, fact of the matter is that NPR issue has still not been resolved.

Resolution regarding the NPV litigation is still no where in sight.

We now need to wait till 30th June, when P & H High Court reopens for business, to see what surprise HUDA has in store as a way of compensation for the NPV Oustees.
    CommentQuote
  • Now everyone waiting for the next steps planned by Huda .......once the HC reopens on 30th June.

Althogh the Haryana regional plan is getting approved In the mean time (released on 28th May) ......there is an important development taking place regarding the fresh Change land use (CLUs) and procedings regarding the land acquisition.

Welcome to Town and Country Planning

HC Order : Haryana Govt can grant CLU and continue with the Land acquisition

I would treat it as important turning point incident as now the following may be sequenced in time of flow....

1. Haryana Govt. & TCP Dept. is taking all steps (Completing all paper work formalities before presenting in front of court)......officially to shap up new Sub regional plan.

2. Land acquisition will start again (Which was halted by court order in Jan 2014).

3. Now it will be important to see how Huda, TCP, Haryana Govt. puts its case across Hon. High court to compensate or relocation plan (including complications of litigants demands vs mutual solution agreement).

5. Overall now something very concreate seems to happen in next couple of months...

Lets wait littile more for upcoming crucial positive developments
    CommentQuote
  • Unending Story full of fiction.
    CommentQuote
  • Any story Fiction or non Fiction has to end.
    This Dew Fiction story end has to come, which will be positive.

Deeraj Ka faal always sweet hota hai.
    CommentQuote
  • This is real story of 30,000 legal Investors/end users Vs 300 illegal occupants, who are not even legal owners of the land and how they have taken the system for a ride for so long... but then things have to come to a logical end...and time has come now..
    CommentQuote
  • In the meanwhile i visited dwarka expressway today... there i saw some bridge construction work going on.. not sure if its Rail over bridge or elevated expressway being constructed...https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=50223https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=50224https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=50225https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=50226
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nauti9
    This is real story of 30,000 legal Investors/end users Vs 300 illegal occupants, who are not even legal owners of the land and how they have taken the system for a ride for so long... but then things have to come to a logical end...and time has come now..

This is MY INDIA where illegal prevails over legal.I guess 300 illegal occupants on NPR will be benefited over 30,ooo legal home seekers.
    HUDA and municipalities allows illegal constructions to go unhindered and subsequently illegal colonies are regularized by the Govt.This is irony of whole situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    This is MY INDIA where illegal prevails over legal.I guess 300 illegal occupants on NPR will be benefited over 30,ooo legal home seekers.
    HUDA and municipalities allows illegal constructions to go unhindered and subsequently illegal colonies are regularized by the Govt.This is irony of whole situation.

When the matter is sub-judice, legality or illegality of this issue falls within the purview of the Court.

Scores of pages have taken space on this thread discussing the legal dimension of the NPV litigation. It is better to put this discussion to rest and hope that an amicable settlement is reached between HUDA and litigants, or else the Court ruling prevails, in order that hard earned money of thousand who have invested in NPR Flats does not continue to suffer/jeopardize.

Peace.
    CommentQuote
  • Want to share the news i heard from my connection.

Huda is going to court with the R&R policiy of DT:09/11/2010, according to court judgement of case # 792 - 2013 and # 3520 - 2013.
    CommentQuote