Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by who me View Post
    I do foresee a major correction to be triggered, but disagree with your assumptions. First of all Feds will NOT stop printing more money, they will actually print it even at a higher rate, this will go on under current President, I do not see any cut down in runaway spending by Feds. Second the local poly ticks will pull out money for funding the election cycle, some has already begun, elections being in 2014 and may be even sooner the legwork behind the scenes has begun and that is when sale purchase of king makers happen. So that cycle has begun, Third it will not have major impact o makets as there is nuff black money from major businesses, local merchants and sticky palmed babus waiting to jump in at the first smell of blood, yes they are keeping a sharp eye on that trigger and will start a new buying cycle.

    I do agree with you that having lived in USA for decades the very priced possessions in RE market in India look alike a routine thing in USA, yes in India we do have high end Mallsa and housing but trash is right outside the fence and the alleged roads makes one laugh. Metro is one proud thing but it is 30 years behind the curve of need, demand and planning.
    Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
    Correction.. Yes, 40-50% - I dont know!
    However stagnation in an economy where inflation is at 15% (I am not referring to WPI or the official numbers. i am talking about percieved retail inflation which is what matters to us most) for even 2 years would mean 35% correction. In other words 3 years of stagflation or sub-optimal (sub-inflationary) growth say 5-6% would mean 30% correction.

    however its very difficult to say that all categories of project will go under this jack-hammer. Some projects with strong fundamentals may just sail through. As a rule of thumb any project where the market price is upto 30% above cost of input will be spared the onslaught. I think the asset price bubble is created when there is no logical correlation between real costs and real price.

    We do live in a globalised environment and are not insulated from outside shocks, but in my observation the RE market is 60% proportional to local economy, employment and infrastructure, 20% linked with local politics and 20% to the Foreign investments (I am not referring to NRI's investments in india, I am referring to general forex/capital inflow into the country). The dollar price movements are current account influenced and hardly indicate a capital account shock. so I am not that paranoid about the $ price within 60Rs./$. the govt must let the Rupee devalue, rather than open market interventions. That would give people a clear direction on imports.

    Good discussion Bala SahabIf I might add my humble opinion. Asset prices movement for Real estate in stagflation will possibly lie somewhere between the GDP growth (if any) and the inflation (Makan being an essential item after Roti and Kapda). Example: In a 5-6 % GDP growth and 15% inflation, Housing price increase will be somewhere in between (For sake of this discussion - 10%). Thus, RE might lose value in real terms, but will still not be that drastic decrease that Sach is expecting. Worst case scenarios may get RE negative 7-8% CAGR

    Only caveat being that events of great magnitude (Likes of which I mentioned) may have higher impact

    I also think that stagflation effective asset price reduction will not probably trigger purchase by Sach0235, as he is expecting price to go down from X to 0.6X (In real terms maybe 55-65% correction adjusting for inflation) for taking buying decision, while in stagflation, asset price will be 1.21X at the end of 2 yrs (Projecting figures from above example with 10% RE asset price increase)

    Main aapki baki sari baton se ittefaq rakhta hun. Specially around currency devaluation. I am not sure why devaluation is seen as a huge concern. It might be the need of the hour to reign in the current account deficit

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Please substitute 'Stagflation' with 'stagflation/Suboptimal growth'

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        एनपीआर से hsidc का ब्रेकर हटा

        कोट
        एनपीआर से एचएसआईआईडीसी का ब्रेकर हट गया है। अन्य अड़चनों को भी जल्द ही निपटाया जाएगा।
        -प्रवीण कुमार, ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर, हूडा
        एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ गुड़गांव
        लगता है नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) की अड़चनें कम होने लगी हैं। ताजा मामला एचएसआईआईडीसी से संबंधित है। कॉरपोरेशन ने हूडा को विवादित जमीन पर एनपीआर का निर्माण करने की अनुमति दे दी है। जमीन के बदले कितने रुपये दिए जाएंगे या बदले में कहीं और जमीन दी जाएगी, अभी इसका फैसला नहीं हो सका है। फिलहाल, एनपीआर का निर्माण जल्द से जल्द पूरा हो सके, इसको लेकर जमीन पर निर्माण शुरू करने की परमीशन दी गई है।
        4 महीने पहले हूडा ने एनपीआर पर आरडी 3400 से 3975 मीटर के बीच निर्माण शुरू किया था। जैसे ही इसकी जानकारी कॉरपोरेशन के अधिकारियों को मिली तो उन्हांेने मौके पर पहुंचकर निर्माण रुकवा दिया। अधिकारियों ने कहा कि जब तक परमीशन नहीं मिल जाती है, तब तक निर्माण नहीं होने देंगे। हूडा अधिकारियों ने उन्हें एनपीआर का महत्व बताया, लेकिन उन्होंने कुछ भी सुनने से इंकार कर दिया। इस मामले को लेकर 8 फरवरी को हूडा के सुपरिंटेंडेंट इंजीनियर वन आदर्श कुमार गुप्ता की अध्यक्षता में बैठक हुई। लेकिन निगम के अधिकारियों ने परमीशन लेने के बाद ही काम शुरू करने को कहा।

        575 मीटर इस टुकड़े में से 300 मीटर एरिया रिलायंस का था, जबकि 275 मीटर एरिया निगम का। रिलायंस एरिया में तो एनपीआर का निर्माण जारी रहा, लेकिन निगम की रोक के बाद वहां काम बंद कर दिया गया था। कॉरपोरेशन के चीफ टाउन प्लैनर ऑफिस से हरी झंडी मिलने के बाद यहां निर्माण कार्य शुरू हो सकेगा। एनपीआर के इस एरिया को भी अतिशीघ्र पूरा कर दिया जाए।
        कहां-कहां अभी बड़े बे्रकर
        एनपीआर पर गांव बसई के पास आरओबी का निर्माण किया जाना है। जो फिलहाल बजट की कमी के चलते अटक गया है। इसके निर्माण को लेकर जो इस्टीमेट तैयार किया गया है, उसके अनुसार करीब 145.3 करोड़ रुपये लागत आएगी। जबकि एस्टर्नल डिवेलपमेंट चार्ज के रूप में इस आरओबी को लेकर 50 करोड़ रुपये का बजट रखा गया था। अब 95.3 करोड़ रुपये का बजट अधिक आने से आरओबी के निर्माण की मंजूरी नहीं मिल पा रही है। बताया जा रहा है कि यदि इस कार्य में और डिले हुआ तो निर्माण लागत और अधिक बढ़ती जाएगी। जब तक आरओबी नहीं बन जाता है, तब तक एनपीआर बनकर भी बेकार रहेगा।
        एनपीआर के रास्ते में हाई टेंशन लाइन भी आ रही है। इसको लेकर अभी तक एचवीपीएन ने हूडा को 19.54 करोड़ रुपये का इस्टीमेट सौंपा है , जिसकी मंजूरी अभी नहीं मिल सकी है।
        क्या है एनपीआर
        18 किमी लंबी एनपीआर , दिल्ली के द्वारका से शुरू होकर एनएच 8 पर गांव खेड़की दौला के पास जाकर मिलेगा। इसका निर्माण होने से शहर में ट्रैफिक कम हो जा एगा।


        एनपीआर से hsidc का ब्रेकर हटा - - Navbharat Times
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Crash / stagnation / slowdown

          Ashu,

          That really makes a lot of sense.
          However, I don't think that will help those who are said to be sitting on the fence and waiting, because they'll still keep waiting for the prices to come down.


          Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
          Good discussion Bala SahabIf I might add my humble opinion. Asset prices movement for Real estate in stagflation will possibly lie somewhere between the GDP growth (if any) and the inflation (Makan being an essential item after Roti and Kapda). Example: In a 5-6 % GDP growth and 15% inflation, Housing price increase will be somewhere in between (For sake of this discussion - 10%). Thus, RE might lose value in real terms, but will still not be that drastic decrease that Sach is expecting. Worst case scenarios may get RE negative 7-8% CAGR

          Only caveat being that events of great magnitude (Likes of which I mentioned) may have higher impact

          I also think that stagflation effective asset price reduction will not probably trigger purchase by Sach0235, as he is expecting price to go down from X to 0.6X (In real terms maybe 55-65% correction adjusting for inflation) for taking buying decision, while in stagflation, asset price will be 1.21X at the end of 2 yrs (Projecting figures from above example with 10% RE asset price increase)

          Main aapki baki sari baton se ittefaq rakhta hun. Specially around currency devaluation. I am not sure why devaluation is seen as a huge concern. It might be the need of the hour to reign in the current account deficit

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
            Ashu,

            That really makes a lot of sense.
            However, I don't think that will help those who are said to be sitting on the fence and waiting, because they'll still keep waiting for the prices to come down.
            Yes, Thats my thought as well

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by abhay View Post
              कोट
              एनपीआर से एचएसआईआईडीसी का ब्रेकर हट गया है। अन्य अड़चनों को भी जल्द ही निपटाया जाएगा।
              -प्रवीण कुमार, ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर, हूडा
              एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ गुड़गांव
              लगता है नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) की अड़चनें कम होने लगी हैं। ताजा मामला एचएसआईआईडीसी से संबंधित है। कॉरपोरेशन ने हूडा को विवादित जमीन पर एनपीआर का निर्माण करने की अनुमति दे दी है। जमीन के बदले कितने रुपये दिए जाएंगे या बदले में कहीं और जमीन दी जाएगी, अभी इसका फैसला नहीं हो सका है। फिलहाल, एनपीआर का निर्माण जल्द से जल्द पूरा हो सके, इसको लेकर जमीन पर निर्माण शुरू करने की परमीशन दी गई है।
              4 महीने पहले हूडा ने एनपीआर पर आरडी 3400 से 3975 मीटर के बीच निर्माण शुरू किया था। जैसे ही इसकी जानकारी कॉरपोरेशन के अधिकारियों को मिली तो उन्हांेने मौके पर पहुंचकर निर्माण रुकवा दिया। अधिकारियों ने कहा कि जब तक परमीशन नहीं मिल जाती है, तब तक निर्माण नहीं होने देंगे। हूडा अधिकारियों ने उन्हें एनपीआर का महत्व बताया, लेकिन उन्होंने कुछ भी सुनने से इंकार कर दिया। इस मामले को लेकर 8 फरवरी को हूडा के सुपरिंटेंडेंट इंजीनियर वन आदर्श कुमार गुप्ता की अध्यक्षता में बैठक हुई। लेकिन निगम के अधिकारियों ने परमीशन लेने के बाद ही काम शुरू करने को कहा।

              575 मीटर इस टुकड़े में से 300 मीटर एरिया रिलायंस का था, जबकि 275 मीटर एरिया निगम का। रिलायंस एरिया में तो एनपीआर का निर्माण जारी रहा, लेकिन निगम की रोक के बाद वहां काम बंद कर दिया गया था। कॉरपोरेशन के चीफ टाउन प्लैनर ऑफिस से हरी झंडी मिलने के बाद यहां निर्माण कार्य शुरू हो सकेगा। एनपीआर के इस एरिया को भी अतिशीघ्र पूरा कर दिया जाए।
              कहां-कहां अभी बड़े बे्रकर
              एनपीआर पर गांव बसई के पास आरओबी का निर्माण किया जाना है। जो फिलहाल बजट की कमी के चलते अटक गया है। इसके निर्माण को लेकर जो इस्टीमेट तैयार किया गया है, उसके अनुसार करीब 145.3 करोड़ रुपये लागत आएगी। जबकि एस्टर्नल डिवेलपमेंट चार्ज के रूप में इस आरओबी को लेकर 50 करोड़ रुपये का बजट रखा गया था। अब 95.3 करोड़ रुपये का बजट अधिक आने से आरओबी के निर्माण की मंजूरी नहीं मिल पा रही है। बताया जा रहा है कि यदि इस कार्य में और डिले हुआ तो निर्माण लागत और अधिक बढ़ती जाएगी। जब तक आरओबी नहीं बन जाता है, तब तक एनपीआर बनकर भी बेकार रहेगा।
              एनपीआर के रास्ते में हाई टेंशन लाइन भी आ रही है। इसको लेकर अभी तक एचवीपीएन ने हूडा को 19.54 करोड़ रुपये का इस्टीमेट सौंपा है , जिसकी मंजूरी अभी नहीं मिल सकी है।
              क्या है एनपीआर
              18 किमी लंबी एनपीआर , दिल्ली के द्वारका से शुरू होकर एनएच 8 पर गांव खेड़की दौला के पास जाकर मिलेगा। इसका निर्माण होने से शहर में ट्रैफिक कम हो जा एगा।


              एनपीआर से hsidc का ब्रेकर हटा - - Navbharat Times
              now this is a substantial piece of news.
              I think the HT wire issue is not such a big thing, also the factory coming on the way has now been resolved. Water logged area is not such a big issue as well.

              The actual problem is only the NPV, Kherki Daula and the Basai ROB. Big problems need big solutions.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Yeah, Gurgaon builders in particular have outpriced themselves.

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by winterchill View Post
                  Yeah, Gurgaon builders in particular have outpriced themselves.
                  Agreed
                  Nothing Surprises Me

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by abhay View Post

                    - , ,

                    () , , ,
                    4 3400 3975 , , 8

                    575 300 , 275 ,
                    -
                    , 145.3 50 95.3 ,
                    19.54 ,

                    18 , 8


                    नपीआर से hsidc का बरेकर हटा - - Navbharat Times
                    The first half of the news show positive development while the NBT clearly hides the positive development by calling know issues.

                    It is positive news that another hurdle is cleared .
                    Nothing Surprises Me

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
                      now this is a substantial piece of news.
                      I think the HT wire issue is not such a big thing, also the factory coming on the way has now been resolved. Water logged area is not such a big issue as well.

                      The actual problem is only the NPV, Kherki Daula and the Basai ROB. Big problems need big solutions.
                      Bala Ji
                      Big problem I think is NPV only,rest all will get solved.Regarding Rob few days back their was news that gov cleared around 63 cr for Rob.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X