A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    If I am to look at the problem, i would say that solution might lie in going over the litigated houses (over bridge). It will need fraction of the land currently required- only land for over bridge pillars. Most Litigants keep their lands as well

    Not sure if it legal or against any policy guideline to construct over-bridges over the houses

    Or even going under the houses, where no acquisition will be required at all. And no safety/policy issues as well. Simple and effective


    What An IDEA Sir Ji
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA has not taken the litigants on board. However, HUDA is ready to bulldoze its way through unilateral approach to the Court.

    It all depends on whether the hon'ble judges will appareciate HUDA's viewpoint,

    Lets see what happens next, 30th June is not too far.


    Peace.


    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Its a good idea but already explored and rejected, the reasons as I got last time are listed:

    1. Re-alignment would further cost of plots/few houses.

    2. Need to acquire one building having 40-50 flats (illegal) and earlier unsuccessful attempt by MCG to demolish it.

    3. In earlier stage it was out of one proposal (under re-alignment) to re-enter and exist from Delhi land in order to avoid acquisition of builders land though proposed realignment denied by Delhi Govt.

    4. The matter could further pursue to Delhi Govt., however last time I heard that acquisition couldn't take place due to some exemption already given.

    5. Re-alignment would need new land to acquire could result to further more litigation and new cases.

    6. The portion from where NPR re-enter from Delhi to Gurgaon a prominent person land falls on alignment (though after fall of center govt. scenario got changed).

    According to me its difficult to re-aligned the NPR, the matter is in court and whenever verdict would delivered only after that issue would resolved, till that time only wait
    and watch. Further, as on date neither any consent has been taken from NPV/KD/TCN litigants and nor has any information of such policy being drafted.

    THE MATTER IS DEAD AS OF NOW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    If I am to look at the problem, i would say that solution might lie in going over the litigated houses (over bridge). It will need fraction of the land currently required- only land for over bridge pillars. Most Litigants keep their lands as well

    Not sure if it legal or against any policy guideline to construct over-bridges over the houses

    Or even going under the houses, where no acquisition will be required at all. And no safety/policy issues as well. Simple and effective



    Both options in terms of the cost and practicality are not feasible.

    However, nothing should stop us for an outside the box way forward.


    Peace
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

    Originally Posted by kamkish
    Both options in terms of the cost and practicality are not feasible.

    However, nothing should stop us for an outside the box way forward.


    Peace



    Why do you say so? I can give multiple examples of expressway built underground, under the houses, even oceans

    NY
    Hkg
    singapore

    If it is practical, feasible and cost effective there, why cant it be in India?

    And only reason over bridge will not work is, if there are laws against building something like this over houses. Costs are not prohibitive for sure - this will not be the first over bridge built in India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Why do you say so? I can give multiple examples of expressway built underground, under the houses, even oceans

    NY
    Hkg
    singapore

    If it is practical, feasible and cost effective there, why cant it be in India?

    And only reason over bridge will not work is, if there are laws against building something like this over houses. Costs are not prohibitive for sure - this will not be the first over bridge built in India


    Examples

    Marina Coastal Expressway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Kallang
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    If I am to look at the problem, i would say that solution might lie in going over the litigated houses (over bridge). It will need fraction of the land currently required- only land for over bridge pillars. Most Litigants keep their lands as well

    Not sure if it legal or against any policy guideline to construct over-bridges over the houses

    Or even going under the houses, where no acquisition will be required at all. And no safety/policy issues as well. Simple and effective

    this is certainly another alyernative to look at. has been used in several other cases
    CommentQuote
  • Sunnyj: thanks for your efforts in uploading the snaps.

    I was just curious to know that if this flyover is completed would the connectivity benefit ATS Kocoon as well in Sector 109. The reason why I am asking this is that next to ATS Kocoon there is another 60 MTR road. I would like to know what is the other connectivity/alternate routes to this property apart from the main DEW.

    Other members comments would also be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Akshay
    CommentQuote
  • rUA5W3gnvGs
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhay


    It was already assumed that GPA holder case would create further trouble and shall be settled through only court.

    .........NOW JUNE 2015 DEAD LINE......ENDLESS WAIT......

    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    First of all any policy without consent wouldn't entertain neither has any value nor court hearing could begin.

    Secondly, where is the land to allot?
    Sector 110a land case already lost by HUDA and 37d land owners move to court.

    Approx 70% outsees are on GPA/SPA or with simple sale-deed. Whereas as on date no policy formulated to handle these cases. And surprisingly court has given sine-die stay order to these property paper holders. Hence, first new cases would file to determined the legal property owners which would consume further significant time.


    As per my information, where verdict already delivered or acquisition process got completed only for those cases HUDA is proceeding. Litigants of NPV/KD/TCN are not being calling neither without court verdict authority can call them. It's 100% accurate information.

    Only one factory case has been settled so far in Daultabad rest are still pending and as per information few have already been moved to court. As on date HUDA get hardly 40m space in Daultabad ind area.

    Further as per concrete information hundred of those people again move to court where verdict already delivered in early or this year.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/3397-what-are-the-trends-of-residential-rental-rates-in-chennai?p=120288#post120288
    CommentQuote
  • Work begins to connect Palam Vihar with e-way
    Praveen Jose,TNN | Jun 24, 2014, 02.55 AM IST


    GURGAON: HUDA has begun the construction work on its part of the 1.3km railway overbridge (ROB) on the Gurgaon-Rewari rail track that crosses the Northern Peripheral Road. The bridge, expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2015, will ease traffic flow between Palam Vihar and the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway.

    The project, which is being jointly executed by the Railways and HUDA, is being built at a cost of Rs 136 crore, out of which HUDA will bear Rs 63 crore and the Railways Rs 73 crore.

    HUDA official B D Yadav said that the construction of the bridge would be carried out in two phases. The first phase, undertaken by HUDA, will involve the construction of a 900-metre stretch that crosses over the railway line near the Basai water treatment plant. In the second phase, the construction of the remaining 430-metre stretch right above the railway line will be carried out by the Railways, Yadav said.

    "Work is on in full swing in our section of the project. We have already completed 15% of the 900-metre stretch. The Railways is yet to release tenders for its section of the bridge but it is expected to take place soon," he said.

    Yadav said that once the construction of the ROB was complete, it would connect commuters all the way from Dwarka to the expressway directly and give commuters from Delhi an alternative route to go to Manesar or Jaipur. "The NPR will join the expressway right before the Kherki Dhaula toll plaza. The total length of the NPR is 18km, of which the 14km stretch from Palam Vihar to the expressway has been laid with bitumen," said the HUDA official.
    CommentQuote
  • What will be the future of GPA holder now ?
    Will they be forced to vacate the place or court has to come up with solution .
    CommentQuote
  • We should not forget the recent Campa Cola case.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no scope for forcefully acquisition neither court can order it if the land is privately owned regardless whatever title anyone has. If this was only the way than should had been opted much before and court would never rewarded litigants with sine-die stay order. As per my assumption nothing is going to happen on or after 30th June, further on what basis HUDA will go to court whereas:

    1. No land is available either in Sector 110a or 37d to allot plot.

    2. Doesn't has consent of Outsees on 2010 R&R policy.

    3. Druthers policy can't be drafted for certain section of society or area, it has to be imposed uniformly across the state.

    4. What is the way to determined cost of construction? And has authority capable to pay-out such money.

    If suppose matter get settled in HC itself even than what is the guarantee that any new policy would acceptable to all? There are strong chance to move-out to higher court if few found it unsatisfied.

    Here one important thing to be noted down, that most of the houses are falling on 42m wide road alignment, even dozen or two houses could spoil the party.

    If the matter move to SC than henceforth how much time it would taken (in my assumption for HC verdict it would take easily 5-7 years)?


    According to my estimate (fortunately always come true) this expressway never be constructed as planned and lot of adjustment would take place in future.
    CommentQuote
  • What proof you have that there is no land.
    Always rattling same think.
    NPR will be reality soon.
    CommentQuote