Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Diplomatic enclave cancelled? Is it true, i could not find any news on the internet showing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick9999 View Post
      When do you think people will start protesting on streets for delay in possession and lack on infrastructure in absence of DEW, will that day come in 2013 or 2014? I am sure once we see mass protests authorities will have to take action. The amount of money collected and licenses given. Haryana govt has made billions and the babus a lot.... Moti chamdi waale hain..... Will only react when there is a large public outcry.... Mazaak bana Divya hai DEW ka... Not sure if historically there have been such huge investments in absence of infrastructure...
      Gotta take some tips from GFWA.

Comment

Originally posted by amty_gr View Post
        DEW in 2010 - 2700-3200 Rs psf (reasonable and visionary)
        DEW in 2011 - 3200-4500 Rs psf (Slow and steady)
        DEW in 2012 - 4500-9000 Rs psf (Momentum leading to builder’s greed)
        DEW in 2013 - 5500-10000 Rs psf (Expecting too much)

Slight change in the Rishi Kapoor's Dialogue : Hindustan main sab kuch bikta hai lekin apni speed se. Sawal yeh hai ke jab woh bikta hai tab kya aap uska hissa hain???
        Think over it in an optimist way
        Even writer directors are aware of the dway saga and know how to build a story around its success (read unsuccessful implementation)

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
          Rashpal Singh,

When we talk about proximity to the airport, what proximity are we talking about?
          The straight line distance from DEW sectors to the runway/airport boundary or to the entrance for IGI Terminal?

The answer is worth a think. Proximity to airport in terms of being close to the runways if not negative, atleast should not have a positive effect on buyers decision.
          Even for those who go to the airport everyday today airport is more accessible from main gurgaon than from 10X sectors. Even 5 years down the line proximity to the runways will not be much benefit and commute from 8X sectors to IGI won't be so different from commute from 10X sectors to IGI that proximity to airport should be a major factor.
          Yadav ji,
          Airport is accessible from every were for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by gupshup View Post
            Diplomatic enclave cancelled? Is it true, i could not find any news on the internet showing that.
            gupshup;
            No body knows some members heard even they are not sure,they also think it is rumors.

Comment

Airport access

Rashpal Singh,

Accessibility and proximity need to be evaluated sensibly.
              How many people in Gurgaon commute to the airport everyday?
              Even for them, how much difference in terms of time, cost and comfort would living in 10X sectors make?

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
              Yadav ji,
              Airport is accessible from every were for that matter.

Comment

Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
                Rashpal Singh,

When we talk about proximity to the airport, what proximity are we talking about?
                The straight line distance from DEW sectors to the runway/airport boundary or to the entrance for IGI Terminal?
                Yadav ji,
                To answer your above ?.
                Answer me when you go Airport do you go to runway ? or Main entrance of terminal.

Comment

Diplomatic Avenue

Rashpal,

I have also heard. And I had mentioned it in one of my posts also that I have heard, but am not sure if it is a fact or a rumour.

But, I am a little confused now. I am trying to figure out which one was or is the rumour.

Was the Diplomatic Avenue plan created just to lure people into buying in these sectors?
                  or
                  Was it a serious plan, which has been deffered / delayed / postponed / shelved / scrapped / cancelled?
                  or
                  Is it a serious plan which is still on the cards and will happen in due course?

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
                  gupshup;
                  No body knows some members heard even they are not sure,they also think it is rumors.

Comment

Rashpal Singh,

Even for them, how much difference in terms of time, cost and comfort would living in 10X sectors make?
                    you are right Sir. Lekin kuch to kah ke project bechna hai naa. So what better than "proximity to airport" . Its really surprising , i havent seen a single project that boasts too much about proximity to good school or hospital for that matter. Jabki, school mein to bachhon ko roz jana hota hai, so its really a big plus factor.

Comment

Rashpal Singh,

Yadav ji,
                      I was talking about Diplomat Enclave there are rumors that this has been cancelled,so on that base i told that won't effect any think,because people invested their because of closer proximity to delhi and Airport.
                      I don't why it becomes big deal.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X