A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikas9292
    Hey guys,
    Today its sunday, a holiday!!
    So now finally who amongst us have decided to visit NPR ROB construction site and post the pics for all here today ??

Sunday ke din toh kuch aur kar lo!

Din rath IREF mei pade rehne se dil nahi bhara !

Just a joke on lighter note. Dont mind.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Sunday ke din toh kuch aur kar lo!

Din rath IREF mei pade rehne se dil nahi bhara !

Just a joke on lighter note. Dont mind.

Bhai kya karein mota paisa fasa rakha hai NPR k chakkar me mere jaise kaafi bhaiyo ne....
    Bhai kya karein mota paisa fasa rakha hai NPR k chakkar me mere jaise kaafi bhaiyo ne....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas9292

Mera haalath bhi kutch aisa hi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Hearing that gov trying to resolved NPV issue out of court settlement.
    If it works out, huda will issue Entitlement certificate letters to outsees.
    This coming week is crucial one,if by end of week nothing happens then next new Gov has to take care of issue.
    Also heard huda has already prepared the list of outsees,who's going to get what size of plot and in which sec.

Next month election date will be announced then Code of Conduct will apply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Hearing that gov trying to resolved NPV issue out of court settlement.
    If it works out, huda will issue Entitlement certificate letters to outsees.
    This coming week is crucial one,if by end of week nothing happens then next new Gov has to take care of issue.
    Also heard huda has already prepared the list of outsees,who's going to get what size of plot and in which sec.

Next month election date will be announced then Code of Conduct will apply.

I am getting exactly opposite to you, instead confrontation being heard between litigants and HUDA. Further still GPA/SPA matter is pending and HUDA is firm on their stand as per prevailing policy law which doesn't allow to consider such type of title. Whereas most of (more than 70%) property holders are on GPA and having original old registry, mutation etc. with possession of plots/houses so where is the solution out of court.

Even more cases are filing of already settled matter and this is confirm information, further before any settlement first the ownership issue has to be settled (obviously through court).

Hence, in my opinion litigation now becoming more complex taken into consideration that HUDA has not only lost the case of SAI KUNJ (Sector 110a) land rather they stuck in property paper issue which needs more time to settle before any resolution found.

So sequence are:

1. Find alternate land for rehabilitation.

2. Settle property paper issues (GPA/SPA/REGISTRY etc).

3. Get consent of land owners on rehabilitation package (including plot size its cost and houses construction compensation).

4. Submit acceptance on resolution in court.

5. Allot/give the possession of alternate plots.

6. Provide one year time for construction of houses.

7. After 6th step, remove existing infrastructure (Electricity/water lines etc without disturbing connections to existing colony)

8. Demolish the houses.

9. Provide the land to construction company.

10. Construct the road.

There are 10 steps out of which not even single achieved so far even in last 4 years.....so only guess how much time it could further taken.....
    CommentQuote
  • hello ulti chakari,
    Due respect to you,
    dont u think, In our country, we all can live easily in illegal manner, rather then in legal way, From top to bottom Buildier to end user, there is a lot process to having a flat/plot, in nut shell govt hv to stop developing new sectors/colony, every one will allowed where he want to live, between road or in open field or in park or in empty land
    CommentQuote
  • Lets start investing in these colonies with GPA transactions. Looks safer than any legal options and no taxation problems
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah.. sounds better than investing in flats like we have done..

Originally Posted by goelamit
    Lets start investing in these colonies with GPA transactions. Looks safer than any legal options and no taxation problems
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, this is a regular affair happening for some years now . The Builder/Broker combine keeps on coming up with some articles similar to this to entice more Investors/end users & make them fall in this black hole .

Originally Posted by anurag75
    today in TOI agin builder lobby has come up with two pages Planted article on DEWAY projects.They saying current rate is 7000/ - and can go up to 10000/- in another one year.But the fact is no buyer at 5200/-.And this planted stories keep coming every two months in different newspapaer .
    CommentQuote
  • I was in Pune on 15Aug weekend. I saw a brand new highway connecting Nasik phata with Hinjewadi. It was broad 3 lane highway. I was amazed as thete used to some colony where there is highway today. My brother who stays in Pune, said it was illegal colony build by few land mafia on agriculture land(same case as NPR) But due to political will and effective administration that problem was solved early and all house were demolished. I dont know compensation paid was sure same thing can not happen in Gurgaon, fir obvious reasons like lack of political will and effective administration.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks
    I am relatively new to this forum & have been scouting for properties on Dwarka Expressway in the sectors closer to NH8. would request the senior members to guide on the projects currently underway. My requirement is of a Villa/Luxury Floor with a budget of 1.6/1.7 for end use.. Please suggest!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Neeraj Mohan,
    With this kind of a budget you will find a dime a dozen villas/ luxury floors on that road. Seniors may please help!
    CommentQuote
  • Please any one suggest me the price of 2 BHK in SARE home ready for possession. What is the present situation of this project ? Is this property is good for end use ?
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors!! please suggest about my query as I am starting my prop search on NH8/DEW for Villas/Luxury Floors this weekend...hence need suggestions plz...builder/projects there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nirajmohan
    Hi Folks
    I am relatively new to this forum & have been scouting for properties on Dwarka Expressway in the sectors closer to NH8. would request the senior members to guide on the projects currently underway. My requirement is of a Villa/Luxury Floor with a budget of 1.6/1.7 for end use.. Please suggest!!

In floor section u can look at emmar premier floors in GCX road.
    In new ggn u can look at vatika signature villas
    CommentQuote