NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 14 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Bala2107,
    Very well explained,difference between 2 market.Give time to DEw it will come up one of the best area in coming decade.Once npv issue get resolved the 10x sec will change.

Comment

Just stumbled upon this thread...I wonder why the title of this thread is 'Super' Expressway! Firstly, we are wrongly calling this road as an 'Expressway' which it is not. Now we've even added the word 'Super' just to make it sound grand.

I don't have anything against the road and wish it gets constructed quickly for the benefit of all investors and end-users in that area. But it is amusing how the real-estate boom has thrown up such fancy terms to attract the public, without even understanding their meaning. So every new road now is an EXPRESSWAY (Eg. Gurgaon-Faridabad road, NPR, Faridabad bypass road, etc). Quite funny IMHO.
      Last edited by GangsterJi; May 21 2013, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I agree with GangsterJi...and it is quite funny!

To be honest, when i first visited the road, i was kinda disappointed as I had imagined a US style freeway/expressway being built in our desh...thanks for all the hype and fancy words...*its just another road*...with a lot of investor money riding on it...

Comment

Npr

GangsterJi,

It is Northern Periphery Road and should actually be called that.
          Rest everything is all marketing.
          I have no vested interest either ways and have no intention of adding +ive or -ive sentiments.
          I'm just being practical and I don't see this road being operational in the next 1, 2 or even 3 years.
          People can keep saying and hoping whatever they please.
          A few more years down the line this road will eventually be operational.
          But then, no matter what it is called, it'll be what it is meant to be - NPR.

Originally posted by GangsterJi View Post
          Just stumbled upon this thread...I wonder why the title of this thread if 'Super' Expressway! Firstly, we are wrongly calling this road as an 'Expressway' which it is not. Now we've even added the word 'Super' just to make it sound grand.

I don't have anything against the road and wish it gets constructed quickly for the benefit of all investors and end-users in that area. But it is amusing how the real-estate boom has thrown up such fancy terms to attract the public, without even understanding their meaning. So every new road now is an EXPRESSWAY (Eg. Gurgaon-Faridabad road, NPR, Faridabad bypass road, etc). Quite funny IMHO.

Comment

Is he talking about landbank on DEW ??
            -------------------------------
            http://m.business-standard.com/wapne...ge_content.php

Comment

Me in too

I am ready to join as well. We all need to form association and protest ...

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Dwarka Expressway is a made up word by developers and under writers and users should be aware of this fact that such a word cannot be used loosely to describe any road connecting two cities. It is a periphery road (more like Outer Ring Road of Delhi).

Thread renamed to "NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates" .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thread renamed

ManojA,

Thanks for updating / renaming the title of the thread.
                  Hope it keeps everyone happy now - as far as the title is concerned.

Naam mein kya rakha hai. What matters is - progress on the project.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Thread renamed to "NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates" .

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
                    ManojA,

Thanks for updating / renaming the title of the thread.
                    Hope it keeps everyone happy now - as far as the title is concerned.

Naam mein kya rakha hai. What matters is - progress on the project.

The name matters in the sense of - by what name would People Google/search on the web for information on NPR/DEW & the Google Hits the forum receives .

.......i agree, the main concerns r the actual Progress here & early resolution of all the issues .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hello everyone,

can anyone please help me, I need to know whether M2K BEAU MONDE in Sector 104 DEW is a good project, a promising one or not? Whether this has a potential to grow? How will it compare with the likes of Adani, Puri projects?

Please help I need some insights, currently being offered around the 5700 Rs bsp for a start!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X