A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19993 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by agvinod

2. Revision of building plans for the approved projects where 3rd party rights have
    already been created, may be allowed to be availed, provided consent of all the
    stakeholders is taken in accordance with the policy relating to ‘Revision of Layout
    Plan in respect of Residential Plotted Colony and Building Plans of Group
    Housing Colony’ issued by this Department vide memo No. Misc-
    2157/7/16/2006-2TCP dated 28.01.2013 and as modified from time to time.

http://www.tcpharyana.gov.in/Policy/Draft%20Policy-Policy%20regarding%20colony,%20park,%20open%20space-15.01.2013.pdf

A builder can give notice in newspapers and invite objections from existing customers with 30 day notice period.

So customers are now supposed to keep an eye on all newspapers because the builder of their project may sneak in the notice on any given day and screw them by changing the layout of project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    http://www.tcpharyana.gov.in/Policy/Draft%20Policy-Policy%20regarding%20colony,%20park,%20open%20space-15.01.2013.pdf

A builder can give notice in newspapers and invite objections from existing customers with 30 day notice period.

So customers are now supposed to keep an eye on all newspapers because the builder of their project may sneak in the notice on any given day and screw them by changing the layout of project.

The TCP has started posting all layout change information in the following links and hope they continue

Sr

I will also request Mods to please look at making this as a sticky thread, considering its importance where we can discuss, action out, strategize, monitor all issues pertaining to this and hope the users contribute actively and do not leave it to others to do the work.
    CommentQuote
  • FAR increase notification for projects within 500m of Metro corridor..

If I am not wrong, the Metro corridor along Dwarka Expressway hasnt been formally announced. So we don't know where the metro will pass from. If this be the case, then we don't have anything to worrry right now. The existing projects would be substantially completed even before the metro alignment announced.

Am I correct or I am missing something.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by The Avenger
    FAR increase notification for projects within 500m of Metro corridor..

If I am not wrong, the Metro corridor along Dwarka Expressway hasnt been formally announced. So we don't know where the metro will pass from. If this be the case, then we don't have anything to worrry right now. The existing projects would be substantially completed even before the metro alignment announced.

Am I correct or I am missing something.....

Please go through the notification including annexures and you will realize why your conclusions may be wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi

I think the best way for customers is to send an email right now to their respective customer cares on what is the effect of this notification on their projects and "Please notify via email when any such building plan change notification is out". People do have a case when builder sends demands etc via emails and doesn't send in a notification of such effect.

Just try to extract some response from them via email, phone etc. for records.
    CommentQuote
  • This notification has a lot of significance both in terms of confirmation that proposed Metro has been confirmed and in terms of impact on the valuation. This is going to directly translate into resale market picking up on these corridors, and also valuation will pick up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    The points made by you makes sense but you should also consider the following :

1. How does one read the clause on ' consent of all stakeholders is taken as per the policy', I will not be surprised iof there are multiple loopholes in the said policy, need to go through it.

2. The amazing level of end user apathy , inspite of being repeatedly abused, is something beyond comprehension. End users are always ' too busy ' to bother about crores of their investment and it is beyond their ' prestige/ stature ' to come and protest against these policies. They are very good in advicing others but when it comes to their own projects a deafening silence follows because ' any bad publicity will impact the resale papologize in advance at the harsh tone of the post , but it is immensely frustrating to see the apathy of the people most affected by such arbitrary decisions.

No need to apologize, we all are appalled and agitated by this step. I'm filing an RTI for more details in a couple of days, idea is to extract a comparative analysis between pre and post notification cash flow and amenities, I think if any other members are willing they can also start filing RTIs more the numbers of similar RTIs more would be the impact and may get better response.

No need to apologize, we all are appalled and agitated by this step. I'm filing an RTI for more details in a couple of days, idea is to extract a comparative analysis between pre and post notification cash flow and amenities, I think if any other members are willing they can also start filing RTIs more the numbers of similar RTIs more would be the impact and may get better response.

CommentQuote
  • Railway bridge opp 37d in full swing.. Saw labours working

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53722https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53723https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53724https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53725
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Please go through the notification including annexures and you will realize why your conclusions may be wrong.

So could someone please list out sectors/projects where the increased FAR would be possible? These projects would definitely see lower prices apart from price reduction along whole NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder cannot add floors to the tower without consent of all stakeholders and flat owners are important stakeholders. When you book flat - you book for specifications and total number of flats in complex are vital part of specifications. The addition of floors is a drastic change to specifications and if flat owners take united view then this is challengeable in court of law. However if flat owners don't take unilateral view then they can be taken for ride by builders
    CommentQuote
    The TCP has started posting all layout change information in the following links and hope they continue

Sr

I will also request Mods to please look at making this as a sticky thread, considering its importance where we can discuss, action out, strategize, monitor all issues pertaining to this and hope the users contribute actively and do not leave it to others to do the work.

I agree
    CommentQuote

Sr

Hi KC,
    It's a web link & not a thread. How it can be made sticky? Any alternative suggestion???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Nice inputs.

Whilst most of the members are expressing their deep concerns, angers and unpleasantness over this development, I would like to take it in positive spirits viz

The projects, which are already sold and respective builder has already commenced construction after obtaining approvals of all the authorities, should not be affected at all.
      All those who are invested in various projects for the last couple of years, would definitely have preferences for their properties and hence would definitely command premium over the new ones.

As far as concrete jungle is concerned, most of the large cities in the world, be it Tokyo, Manhatten, LA, B'bay are concrete jungles only but people do live there and are happy.

Regards
      PP Gupta

What we are missing is we already have a high density of people living for a every sq yard. in our key cities.

Further, also keep in mind limited or lack of civic sense generally in our cities. Further, you are purely looking at it as investor. What about end users? Not all invest to move out with profit, some wanna stay there too :-)

In Singapore in a very dense community, its peace in the evening while here in a unit with 20% occupancy you can hear hell lot of noise and no respect for other people. Increase the number of people around you means more mess in offer ( No offense to any one, but lack of civic sense really irritates me)

What we are missing is we already have a high density of people living for a every sq yard. in our key cities.

Further, also keep in mind limited or lack of civic sense generally in our cities. Further, you are purely looking at it as investor. What about end users? Not all invest to move out with profit, some wanna stay there too :-)

In Singapore in a very dense community, its peace in the evening while here in a unit with 20% occupancy you can hear hell lot of noise and no respect for other people. Increase the number of people around you means more mess in offer ( No offense to any one, but lack of civic sense really irritates me)

CommentQuote
  • 37C & 37D ..Are these close by?

Originally Posted by mitraa
    Railway bridge opp 37d in full swing.. Saw labours working

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53722https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53723https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53724https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53725

Thanks..Can you help me understand its impact on37C as well.

Are these sectors closely linked? ie 37C & 37D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Takshila
    Thanks..Can you help me understand its impact on37C as well.

Are these sectors closely linked? ie 37C & 37D

37C will not be having direct access to ROB and DEW. However via 37D it will get access.
    For sure it will be good for 37C/D. Sector road is already under construction.
    CommentQuote