A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19763 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by VB_States
    DEW will be completed in 2015

Great for DEW, but how did u conclude that DEW would be completed in 2015, any specific documents to back this claim or u r just looking at circumstantial evidence ?

CommentQuote
  • I don't think DEW will be functional by 2015 even if they start work by now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    I don't think DEW will be functional by 2015 even if they start work by now.

We all are grown ups, and we have seen a single road being constructed in a week to in 5 years as well. This can be constructed in a month if everything is okay and willing to do.

We should stop predicting things and watch reality, In this thread itself more than 50 posts are just predictions and they are sort of time wasters.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by evasnis
    Thanks for your view but what your final stand on Dew, will it get Scrap, delay more than 3 years or even more than that ...

Sir , BTW Where do you invest as you have good insight and area you invested must be free from all litigation ?

I have already clarified my stand that NPR wouldn't execute as planned and there shall be compromise on later stage. Nobody can estimate period of delay could be 5 years or more.

I have stake, though not the kind of others own.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with others that speculating either positively or negatively into the future is not a very useful exercise for this forum. Better to stick to concrete facts of progress and let members make their own conclusions.
    CommentQuote
  • all shud note that once former huda admin praveen kumar said that they will construct a flyover over palam vihar after that only the rehab process started in earnest as no one wants to stay below f/o. also recently one of my pilot friends commented that quite a many plots in palam have been cleared of bldgs etc...can anyone post pics
    CommentQuote
  • Minutes of UTTIPEC Meeting for Delhi side connectivity..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Minutes of UTTIPEC Meeting for Delhi side connectivity...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Final Action Plan for Delhi Side connectivity Dwarka Expressway

Really good News for all Mkg007.....Just to referesh the memories about Delhi Side connectivity....reposting my original post once again for the recomended option IV...
    Dwarka Expresswa......Delhi Side Connectivity resolved......Detailed Presentation enclosed....

For Road alignment of Dwarka Sector 28 to be connected with NPR near Sector 111 i.e. which part is fully ready infront of Puri sector 111.

Finally Option IV as per enclosed presentation is approved....

For details please go through attached pdf presentation....

Now definately Delhi side work will speed up .....

Lets wait for more developments .....
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent News

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Originally Posted by mkg007
    Minutes of UTTIPEC Meeting for Delhi side connectivity...

This is a game changer.
    This will ensure end to end connectivity by road wider them DEW.
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi Side Connectivity will Bring METRO a Lot Closer to the DEW REAL ESTATE developments.

Apart from that, RE Prices should start closing the gap between DWARKA and DEW.

Most DWARKA apartments are old style Buildings with very little Recreation like Swimming Pools and Landscaping.

Other hand, in DEW, most apartments come with Luxury Specs and new- Age Designs.

If you compare Living Standards, DEW will have far Superior Quality of Life.

Hence, People on Rental in DWAKRA shall immediately start shifting towards DEW.

The rate difference of 12,000 PSF for Dwarka v/s 6,000 - 8,000 PSF for DEW can be bridged in 18 -24 Months.

Fingers Crossed. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ramratan you are right in theory.

Let us see how things pan out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    Delhi Side Connectivity will Bring METRO a Lot Closer to the DEW REAL ESTATE developments.

Apart from that, RE Prices should start closing the gap between DWARKA and DEW.

Most DWARKA apartments are old style Buildings with very little Recreation like Swimming Pools and Landscaping.

Other hand, in DEW, most apartments come with Luxury Specs and new- Age Designs.

If you compare Living Standards, DEW will have far Superior Quality of Life.

Hence, People on Rental in DWAKRA shall immediately start shifting towards DEW.

The rate difference of 12,000 PSF for Dwarka v/s 6,000 - 8,000 PSF for DEW can be bridged in 18 -24 Months.

Fingers Crossed. :)

What social infrastructure can you see in DEW, can you elaborate. Is there any guarantee that DEW will be completed in18 months, leave alone the social infra required for people to move in.

since I do not track dew, can you help answer the following

Any school building foundation has been started.

How many malls have gone past the foundation state

Has any corporate leased any commercial building yet

How many commercial building has gone beyond foundation

What about SEZ, how many are planned.

Any IT Parks beyond foundation stage.

what about hospitals, how many within 3 Kms.

How many 5 star hotels under construction , how many within 3 Kms.

When do you think all these will come into place , assuming DEW is completed within time frame. Pardon my ignorance, I have gone through lots of pages in this thread, but other than progress on a road, I have not come across much input on the social infra. Maybe it will be nice if someone can put all these, will give much more strength to livability aspect of DEW and not restrict everything to 1 road.

Then possibly claims of people moving from dwarka or any other place to DEW will be backed with some data, besides the road ofcourse.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    What social infrastructure can you see in DEW, can you elaborate. Is there any guarantee that DEW will be completed in18 months, leave alone the social infra required for people to move in.

since I do not track dew, can you help answer the following

Any school building foundation has been started.

How many malls have gone past the foundation state

Has any corporate leased any commercial building yet

How many commercial building has gone beyond foundation

What about SEZ, how many are planned.

Any IT Parks beyond foundation stage.

what about hospitals, how many within 3 Kms.

How many 5 star hotels under construction , how many within 3 Kms.

When do you think all these will come into place , assuming DEW is completed within time frame. Pardon my ignorance, I have gone through lots of pages in this thread, but other than progress on a road, I have not come across much input on the social infra. Maybe it will be nice if someone can put all these, will give much more strength to livability aspect of DEW and not restrict everything to 1 road.

All real estate properties on DEW have been sold on the basis of 1 single road only which currently is under litigation.
    CommentQuote