Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 52 minutes ago
21707 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Meagre amount of land acquired which is not even sufficient to compensate all, rest of the land in sector 110a having stay order. HUDA being drafting policy to compensate outsees on stayed land to built-up pressure which going fused in couple of hearings.

The settlement is long way to go....till keep rest.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Will have to say one thing about the friends who are dew supporters, har koi positive news ka dil khol ke like detein hain.

On a serious despite all the issues with kaali topi ji , if he has given such a public statement there must be an element of truth and if so this is a significant way forward. it is rare to see kaali topi and rishi raaj speaking in simillar tone. One claiming credit and other citing movement.

Now how does it play out in the court is for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
        Will have to say one thing about the friends who are dew supporters, har koi positive news ka dil khol ke like detein hain.

On a serious despite all the issues with kaali topi ji , if he has given such a public statement there must be an element of truth and if so this is a significant way forward. it is rare to see kaali topi and rishi raaj speaking in simillar tone. One claiming credit and other citing movement.

Now how does it play out in the court is for all to see.
        kinjalchato;
        Dew is the hot topic in IREF,you came up with very good news for all of us.
        You deserve to be given LIKES.Rest let see how High Court decisions comes up,i heard court put pressure on huda to solve this problem.

Comment

India Bulls Panvel Greens project moved to the new phase with better amenties and infrastructure

Dear Chiragn

Hi , I heard they have informed clients that they wil be moved to the new phase with better amenties and infrastructure and that they wil be near the grand club house. I have seen their plans they are really good.

I have known a couple of my friends took 2 bhk and are very happy with it or they refund the monies also. You shoudl try that

Ya i know they have been delayed before, but nowadays they are very prompt and reply very soon. One doesnt have to wait endlessly for same. They have improved lately

Depending on your need you can stick on as the new plans looks very good, I must say its good planning with better wind circulation, look and feel. Else you can withdraw if you feel to much pressure. "

Comment

Admin drafts alternative plan for NPR oustees

The much-delayed Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) may finally inch towards completion as administration has claimed to have found an alternative for more than 250 residents whose plots fall on the upcoming expressway.

The local office of the Haryana government’s Town and Country Planning (TCP) department has submitted an affidavit in the Punjab and Haryana High Court regarding relocation of the affected locals.

“I have been told by the TCP that the affidavit has been filed in the high court. We are sure the policy will be appreciated by the locals,” said Praveen Kumar, administrator of the Haryana urban Development Authority (Huda) in Gurgaon.

“We have acquired land in Sector 110-A and drafted a suitable compensation policy too,” Kumar said, adding that the policy includes most demands of the locals, such as allotment of plots in adjacent areas, payment of construction cost at the current market rate and one-year time to make the shift.

The NPR or Dwarka Expressway was planned in 2006-07. A land acquisition notice by the TCP led to massive protests by residents whose plots fell on a 2.5-km stretch of the proposed expressway in New Palam Vihar and 1-km stretch near Kherki Daula.

As many as 270 plot owners due have been affected by construction work on the expressway as their houses fall on the 18-km-long link road.

While most of them have built their houses on plots measuring 100 square yards, a few own more than 500 square yards.

These residents have staged several protests and also moved the high court against the Haryana government’s policy for acquiring their land.

“I have no information regarding this latest development. If the TCP has submitted the affidavit, it will be an achievement for us,” said Rishi Raj Rana, the councilor of Ward 1 who led the protest by the affected locals.

Out of the 18 km, construction work is pending on six km of the expressway due to various disputes. After missing two deadlines, the completion date for the link road has now been set for June 30.

Admin drafts alternative plan for NPR oustees - Hindustan Times
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

Congratulation on having crossed

1 MILLION VIEWS!!!!

Cheers

Comment

Great, lots of people tracking the development/sharing views/news/ on the real time development of dew.. great to see the involvement of investors/end-users.. no doubt a lot of money is at stake on dew.. should come up as soon as possible so that investors can count their money and end-users can move in their home...

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

Congratulation on having crossed

1 MILLION VIEWS!!!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Prabhjot26
                  As per what i have heard... Paras dews is now also being offered on PLP plan... In which one has to pay only 50% payment within two months and the rest after 4 years...in 2016 ! As per my sources.. The company is also willing to take Some part of the payment in cash if one has cheque shortage
                  hi
                  Greetings

Please clarify if it is after 4 years or on completion certificate and conveyance deed?

What is the rate that is under offer?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    hi
                    Greetings

Please clarify if it is after 4 years or on completion certificate and conveyance deed?

What is the rate that is under offer?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
                    BlessU Ji

How it makes the difference?
                    Last edited by eyeopener; June 6 2013, 09:26 AM. Reason: PS:- completion certificate will be issued once apartment is ready. Am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Hope PLP is not a trap like any subvention scheme.

In the subvention schemes, the builder saps the entire leverage worthiness of the buyer and loads the BSP with the interest cost for the subvention period. Builder gets money and the buyer is likely to be knocked off his feet when the EMIs start hitting the bank. Reason.. construction gets delayed because of builder, authorities, approvals etc etc.

If under the PLP, the payment is after completion certificate and with the date of conveyance deed execution, it provides security to the buyer. Uncertainty still haunts, whether the builder is obliged to conclude the construction, apply for OC and whether govt provides infra/approval within the proposed period under PLP.

The comparison comes up if the offer for PLP is similar to CLP, as the builder takes away 30% within 90 days in most cases and 90% with brick structure.

This is also reflective of builders eagerness to sell stock so that he can pay off his immediate liabilities. I see more innovative products, sops, freebies being launched by other builders to cope with the current slow market.

Cheer
                      Thanks BlessU Ji

Hope this all will be taken care after "RE Regulatory Bill". (Or i am expecting too much???)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X