A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19770 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whoever thinks my views are negative than consider the following real and hard truth facts;

1. Still NHAI hasn't clear the access to NPR

2. Its next to impossible to uproot the houses/existing colonies without rehabilitation, and still HUDA is struggling to acquire the land for rehabilitation.

3. As on date Delhi side connectivity is on paper, no acquisition, no tender and still alignment not finalized (as per my sources some concern again raised). Please check in my old posts (around one year back), first I have disclosed that their are opposition within Delhi govt. agencies over this connection and that came true in recent meeting notes.

4. Despite passing more than 4 years, mere 500m land not get transferred from HSIIDC, forget acquiring private land which is under litigation.

5. At several places sector roads and sub-stations are under dispute.

6. What happened to Basai treatment plant????

7. What happened to factories on alignment????

8. What is the status of ancient temple on alignment???? Will govt. dear to remove it (when suppose BJP came to power)????

The above points listed not made by me, these exist on real ground and still anyone feel that I should be optimistic and have own hidden agenda than let live with it.

But I felt its my moral duty to cautious everyone about risk associated and that I am doing and its not compulsorily at all to follow my information, use your due-diligence and than decide.

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Authority is quite skeptical about the future prospect in view of hurdles foreseen and don't want to spend further and more happy to keep important infrastructure issues in pending.

Regarding Delhi side connectivity some disputes between agencies were heard in past and what happened after that there is no information.

As far as pending HC cases are concerned the chance of getting any favor is almost nil, the sector 110a land owners are demanding compensation at market rate which is near about 15cr/acre against authority offer of meagre 0.6cr/acre. Without acquiring sector 110a land the rehabilitation of NPR outsees seems to be a distant dream. Hence settlement is almost impossible and realignment has already been ruled out.

Also, Center and state elections are less than a year away and any tough decision which could impact over image would get avoided. The thing could have been improve if only congress govt in both center and state shall form after 2014 elections.

Apart from above some distress selling were heard and rupee depreciation create more panic among NRI investors.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/893773-post8060.html
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier ultibhai , i was thinking u are trying to put some fact on this forum so that ppl should not influence by broker community on positive/hype news for DeW but what i analyised from last few month , u only start blogging once someone try to post positive news for DeW.. You never appreciate any positive news irrespective of ROB , schools, sector road, Delhi side connectivity...

PPl will not take ur post seriously incase you will share one sided/biased story...

Sir, time has gone , when ppl get influence by broker builder fake news .. ppl have access to all information they can evaluate all positive and negative news before investing ... My humble request to you and others , pls dont create any news/info irrespective positive or negative for own vested interest .Some innocent buyer who want to enter into that area can easily influence ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanuj_d
    Hi all,
    Saw one full page ad of Delhi Public School coming up in Sector 102 A for the session 2015-2016 . Is the infrastructure development kicks off with this :).

Tanuj you are a rockstar!
    CommentQuote
  • Members please refrain from discussing off topic contents. Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice. Childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nilesh Dhore
    I agree with everything in your post apart from Metro. For metro it will take more than 10 years to be operational.

While delays by Govt authorities like HUDA, Road contractors, private builders are fairly commonplace, Delhi Metro is one institution that has consistently delivered outstandingly both in terms of quality and timelines. DMRC is currently implementing Phase III to expand the current network and it will get complete in 2016. The Dwarka-Iffco Chowk line is part of Phase III and will be ready by 2016. The initial delays related to routing, funding, haryana-delhi govt tussle but the hurdles were cleared in May this years. Details available on Wikipedia: Delhi Airport Metro Express - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Final and the last hurdle was cleared for Extension line on 26 May 2014 when it got the approval from the Government of Haryana, according to Hindustan Times. The Proposed Line passes from Dwarka sector 21 to IFFCO Chowk via Maruti and NH-8. The line is expected to get operational in March 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    While delays by Govt authorities like HUDA, Road contractors, private builders are fairly commonplace, Delhi Metro is one institution that has consistently delivered outstandingly both in terms of quality and timelines. DMRC is currently implementing Phase III to expand the current network and it will get complete in 2016. The Dwarka-Iffco Chowk line is part of Phase III and will be ready by 2016. The initial delays related to routing, funding, haryana-delhi govt tussle but the hurdles were cleared in May this years. Details available on Wikipedia: Delhi Airport Metro Express - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Final and the last hurdle was cleared for Extension line on 26 May 2014 when it got the approval from the Government of Haryana, according to Hindustan Times. The Proposed Line passes from Dwarka sector 21 to IFFCO Chowk via Maruti and NH-8. The line is expected to get operational in March 2016.

Thats great, but with less than two years to go, there has to be work in progress on erection of pillars/infrastructure? Are you from Delhi-Gurgaon region, then please post some pictures as well. I could not see any....
    CommentQuote
  • Not a single pillar has been errected for this metro (Iffco-Dwarka).
    Haryana govt is the culprit which kept insisting on alignment changes.

This metro woud take at least 3-4 years to complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemant434
    Not a single pillar has been errected for this metro.
    Haryanagovt is theculpritwhich kept insisting on alignment changes.

Which world are u coming from.... There was nothing planned in delhi metro phase 3 for gurgaon. All u are looking at are proposals or dpr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemant434
    Not a single pillar has been errected for this metro.
    Haryanagovt is theculpritwhich kept insisting on alignment changes.

Dear all,

I have just prepared pdf file from Wikipedia. The pdf file clearly identifies various stations up to IFFCO Chowk and up to Rajiv Chowk(Beginning of Sohna Road). From Palam Vihar, there will be spur line to Rajiv Chowk.

Though the dates are indicated for Operation as March 2016, with the imminent delays, it should be operational by Dec 2017.
    Let's keep our moral up and enjoy the developments and associated benefits coming.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Dear all,

I have just prepared pdf file from Wikipedia. The pdf file clearly identifies various stations up to IFFCO Chowk and up to Rajiv Chowk(Beginning of Sohna Road). From Palam Vihar, there will be spur line to Rajiv Chowk.

Though the dates are indicated for Operation as March 2016, with the imminent delays, it should be operational by Dec 2017.
    Let's keep our moral up and enjoy the developments and associated benefits coming.

Regards

Brother why resort to wiki when we have authentic information on delhi metro website:

http://www.delhimetrorail.com/Phase-III_documetnt/pdf/61PH-III_DMRC_-Model.pdf

There is nothing for gurgaon and only faridabad is getting network in ph3.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    Brother why resort to wiki when we have authentic information on delhi metro website:

http://www.delhimetrorail.com/Phase-III_documetnt/pdf/61PH-III_DMRC_-Model.pdf

There is nothing for gurgaon and only faridabad is getting network in ph3.

The Dwarka Gugraon Airport express line is indeed pasrt of Phase 3. It was pending approval till some months ago hence this may not be updated on DMRC site. The approval was finally received in May 2014 as widely reported in media. Please see the map which shows this line as Phase 3 pending approval:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Masterplan_of_Delhi_Metro.png

Also see the following for validation:
    Delhi Metro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Article Window
    http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/3-lakh-riders-to-join-dmrc-net-567568650.html

There is significant involvement of Haryana govt in funding which may lead to some delay but DMRC should ensure timely completion.
    CommentQuote
    The Dwarka Gugraon Airport express line is indeed pasrt of Phase 3. It was pending approval till some months ago hence this may not be updated on DMRC site. The approval was finally received in May 2014 as widely reported in media. Please see the map which shows this line as Phase 3 pending approval:

Article Window
    3 Lakh Riders To Join DMRC Network As Dwarka-Gurgaon Extension Gets Nod - Hindustan Times - 27-May-2014

There is significant involvement of Haryana govt in funding which may lead to some delay but DMRC should ensure timely completion.

Sir, the point remains the same. It will take atleast three years to get the metro running from the moment when the first brick is laid. And that too when there is no execution delay. I do not see anything on ground, so how come Dec 17 deadline is possible. We can only point towards the end point after seeing the start point. There is no start point in this case...
    CommentQuote

Article Window
    3 Lakh Riders To Join DMRC Network As Dwarka-Gurgaon Extension Gets Nod - Hindustan Times - 27-May-2014

Hi
    Greetings

You speak from heart and with pure intentions and fact. Unfortunately it is not reciprocated either by stupid huda and builder backed congress leaders. They have made a lassi of the entire effort and experience of DMRC by changing the layout/plan/path at every meeting.

Besides, the push and pull of vested business entities synonymous with poor track record of delivery, have been throwing their weight around and meddling with the affairs at all levels.

Having said that first Airport connectivity with existing line will happen before anything else. Next the line will have to pass through Palam vihar, industrial area, existing and populous sectors of gurgaon.. Line enroute Dwarka expressway is not happening until critical population mass is not achieved for reasons of financial viability of such high cost and capital intensive projects.

Bottom line, not happening until change of govt in state.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Sir, the point remains the same. It will take atleast three years to get the metro running from the moment when the first brick is laid. And that too when there is no execution delay. I do not see anything on ground, so how come Dec 17 deadline is possible. We can only point towards the end point after seeing the start point. There is no start point in this case...

I Do Agree That It May Take Another 2 to 3 years to complete This Phase 3.
    But Even though Metro Connectivity Will Definitely Boost This Area After Completion.
    Another Metro Line Which Is Proposed By DMRC Is Green Line ,Which Will Start From Kirti Nagar To Dwarka Sector 28.
    This Green Line Will Benefit To Nearby Sectors Like 114,115,113,112,111,110a,110. As Dwarka 28 Metro Station Will Be Hardly 2.5 km from these sectors.:o
    CommentQuote
  • http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/specials/assembly-elections-2014/haryana-news/Achhe-din-for-Gurgaon-soon-say-saffron-councillors/articleshow/4

‘Achhe din’ for Gurgaon soon, say saffron councillors - The Times of India
    CommentQuote