Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by matrix_55Why don't you call the local BJP unit or BJP Netaji and ask their views? Get rid of the anxiety.
Are u anxious ? I am not.CommentQuote0Flag
I am anxious, curious, amazed, eager at the speed of tenders and RFQ, being floated by central government agency NHAI.
Certainly not nervous anymore.
Alternative connectivity and controlled town planning therefore would be on top priority of the centre.
- good gives a positivity and other over 2000pst type noida motivated are scaredCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by BlessUHi
This is a positive development. Moreso as it is starting from NEXT SESSION.
Sector 103 is earmarked as educational zone under master plan, marked in pink as "LEGEND, 600 Public and Semi Public Use- educational, mini secretariat, medical, Defence Land". This is along Dwarka Expressway though location of the school needs to be found out. My best guess is that DPS is NOT on dwarka expressway but towards 102a. However, other institutes are planned for 103
Once ROB is complete in another 18-24 months, this would be hardly 5-10 min from 3x, 8x sectors.
Today cud locate a school in sector 108 which is operational also.
School name is THE SHIKSHAN and it's upto 10th standard.CommentQuote1Flag
- Is this the one adjacent to Raheja project in 108?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Friends, years have passed in the wait for our dream home but no one seems bothered to look at our miserable conditions wherein we as buyers are paying huge amount of EMI’s along with the rents. Time has come to raise our demands and show the collective strength of NCR Buyers to wake these builders up from their deep slumber.
Under the banner: #GIVEUSOURHOMES the NCR Home Buyers Group…we have organised “Peace March” against unethical and unlawful deeds of NCR builders.
Who should attend: All the affected NCR homebuyers (from any project of Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad).
1. Delayed possession over the years
2. Equitable Penalties
3. No Increase in Super Area
4. Construction Quality
Date: November 1, 2014
Time: 3 PM
Venue: GIP (The Great India Place, Noida).
Dress Code: Black
- May the beauty
Fill your home with
And may the coming year
Provide you with all
That bring you joy!
This Diwali I wish All my Friends, who have invested on DEW, That they should get there Dream Home A.S.A.P.
I Wish On Next Diwali We should See Vehicles Running on Complete 18 km DEW With Beautiful Lightening all over the Road.
""HAPPY DIWALI"" :):):)CommentQuote2Flag
- future of gurgaon...,CommentQuote0Flag
- Is it true or just a joke?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by monu786Is it true or just a joke?
u can see in pic. that blue car is coming from jaipur....and via hero honda chowk is going towards dwarka...., and on other side white van going towards south delhi via spr...,CommentQuote2Flag
- Sir , small correction it's Hero Honda flyover :) which u referred as HH chowk ..
Broker will take this seriously n start selling ur picture n take rates to new high ..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by evasnisSir , small correction it's Hero Honda flyover :) which u referred as HH chowk ..
Broker will take this seriously n start selling ur picture n take rates to new high ..
these kind of pic. were posted by some other members also long time back, but frankly to me they were imaginary only as there was a dead govt. at that time.
at present we have NAMO govt. so expect this as happening in my p.o.v.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is tough competition between NPR, HH flyover and KD Toll Removal ..we all wish our Gurgaon will become first smart city and impacted ppl should get their right compensation too.
We have to wait atleast upto 2016 Diwali to see who comes first ..
Once these tortoise will finish their targets you can see rabbit race for investors and end users .
Stay tuned and enjoy all infra growth...CommentQuote1Flag
- escape plan for short team investor and hard pressed end users
with so much uncertainties for people who invested on DEW, I wonder if there is any escape plan available for short term investors (with less deeper pockets) and end users who are burdened with emi+rent+min salary increase.
Do we know any option where investor or end user can sell it back to builder ?CommentQuote0Flag