NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21907 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

centrum park

Apart from raheja and mahindra project we can look to invest in Indiabull centrum park sector-103. The construction is progressing at a very fast pace. They have acquired more land for the same project and are about to launch new towers.

The construction is being done by ahluwalia one of the listed company known to delivery on time and quality

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
      Apart from raheja and mahindra project we can look to invest in Indiabull centrum park sector-103. The construction is progressing at a very fast pace. They have acquired more land for the same project and are about to launch new towers.

The construction is being done by ahluwalia one of the listed company known to delivery on time and quality
      Thats some good news from IB, I hope the new towers are in affordable range...any idea whats the current psf for IB Centrum...and are there any 2 BHK units left...

Comment

Originally posted by rachits View Post
        Thats some good news from IB, I hope the new towers are in affordable range...any idea whats the current psf for IB Centrum...and are there any 2 BHK units left...
        check yr PM

Comment

check yr PM
          Could you please post the info (current and resale bsp of IBCP, when and what BHK towers are being launched and at what price ) or PM me if u are not comfortable about posting it in public.
          Last edited by chopra; January 21 2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

wikimapia

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
            This week, I had my fourth site visit of sectors 111, 110, 110A, 113, 112, 102 and 103. With each visit I have tried to understand more about the locational advantages/ disadvantages, and learnt more about the future of these sectors speaking directly with the local property dealers, residents and villagers.

Will post the detailed observations sometime soon, but as of now will stress on 2 facts/myths:

1. It is thought that this belt would have lots of projects. After looking at the map of New Palam Vihar and local villages , and doing a survey, I could see that 109, 110 and 112 are already mostly habitated, and would see very few launches. 103 is full of small villages. So this area would not have oversupply. (Though NPV residents are sitting on POA, there is no way HUDA can uproot them. They have been settled here for decades, and wont leave).

2. This belt suffers from bad connectivity issue for the last 3 decades. Inspite of development of Dwarka 10 years ago, no attempts have been made by Haryana Govt to connect them to Delhi. Connectivity has been the primary issue, that would be solved with Eway. So expect magical returns once this place is directly connected to Dwarka.

Would post my other project specific comments soon.
            Thanks Raumy for the info and I'm waiting for further details.

It would be great if you could add or edit places on the wikimapia, everybody will understand the details in a better way if accompanied with the correct map.
            Here is the link for area ,you may see each single house when you magnify it --

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

Originally posted by chopra View Post

It would be great if you could add or edit places on the wikimapia, everybody will understand the details in a better way if accompanied with the correct map.

Thanks for posting the wikimapia link, gave some clarity on the locations of various projects...

Comment

dwarka e way

we already have seen the prices hovering around 3100+ mark in sector 100+. The asking price for Raheja Atharva is around 4500psf which is close to dway and will be ready for possession in one yr.

The resale market on dway is not very active and will pick up once we have +ve news about the construction od Dway.

This area is not for the short term investment. Only those looking for 3 yr horizon should should invest for the bumper gain.

Dway will replace the NH8 link to jaipur in a 2-3 yr from the day it is operational.

Comment

I agree with this except for the fact that holding it even for 6-12 months(after court clearance) will also provide interim dividends.

Comment

we already have seen the prices hovering around 3100+ mark in sector 100+. The asking price for Raheja Atharva is around 4500psf which is close to dway and will be ready for possession in one yr.

The resale market on dway is not very active and will pick up once we have +ve news about the construction od Dway.

This area is not for the short term investment. Only those looking for 3 yr horizon should should invest for the bumper gain.

Dway will replace the NH8 link to jaipur in a 2-3 yr from the day it is operational.
                    Resale Prices for Atharva are in 3600-3700 range

Comment

Originally posted by chopra View Post

Hey Chopra, not much is left for me to say now after your informative reply. Your this single post deserves to be named among the best posts in this forum.

I never checked all this on Wikimapia, but now I can say that anyone looking to invest on Eway HAS TO check this link, to get a fair idea of villages around.

Most of the questions raised on Eway projects can be answered through referring to Wikimapia.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X