A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Is there any ready to move project in d eway, has anyone has shifted there. Ready to move as far as i know means you pay and get to shift the very next day.

Please let me know if d eway has redefined the meaning of rtm

Rohit

I think there are 2 or 3 RTM projects in DEW.

I am not following so others can chip in who are following
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pacman
    boss,
    lets talk facts:- DEW sectors next to Dwarka are adjoining airport & Diplomatic enclave. Some are connected even without DEW. There r some premium builders like TATA whose products are avl. Once completed they will be the closest to airport,delhi n diplomatic enclave. Thats why all this buzz bout DEW No premium product in GGN from premium builder with good location is available for less than Rs 10,000/- psf. So, its worth a think... ur views pls...n pls lets talk bullet point facts only

Let's talk facts

How many times you have travelled by air in last one year?
    Do you know except for the commercial use the next to airport property is most disturbing how would you feel jets and dreamliners taking off and landing every 4 minutes at the time when you would like to sleep
    If dwarka is so important then why not buy in dwarka?
    And what is premium?
    DLF UNITECH IREO are they premium builders? Go and see the plight of people living in the projects built by them.

Diplomatic enclave biggest joke it's like living in south America and being content that American amenities will come to them.

Want to see what happens to the areas next to posh colonies have a look at colonies next to sainik farms near saket.

Stop the hype talk reality

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I think there are 2 or 3 RTM projects in DEW.

I am not following so others can chip in who are following

Lumbini terace?

BPTP Serene?
    CommentQuote
    Lumbini terace?

BPTP Serene?

And how many families have shifted there?

What about the basic infra like school daily need stuff public transport domestic help.

15k psf carpet area plus 1200*3 =4000 almost for maintenance that too after paying 15*1000 or 1.5 crores.

Sir ji paise hai to aag laga do magr life mortgage mat karo.

Tulip flowers mania or finding greater fool will sustain only till people are day dreaming.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
    And how many families have shifted there?

What about the basic infra like school daily need stuff public transport domestic help.

15k psf carpet area plus 1200*3 =4000 almost for maintenance that too after paying 15*1000 or 1.5 crores.

Sir ji paise hai to aag laga do magr life mortgage mat karo.

Tulip flowers mania or finding greater fool will sustain only till people are day dreaming.

Rohit

We are talking about a safe investment with limited downside and 30% upside on completion of DEW.

Nobody is talking about actually moving in. Eventually that will happen.

But for now one should not buy UC or structure ready. Only plastered tiled doored windowed wired projects.

You said there were none on Dew.

I named 2 which I expect would be RTM but havent followed actively. Last I heard they were close to RTM.

Those who follow can chip in. Bless U must be knowing.

In any case buyer is supposed to inspect RTM flat before buying to make sure there is no completion risk - if its not RTM on visiting, dont invest.

People have to do some homework.
    CommentQuote
    We are talking about a safe investment with limited downside and 30% upside on completion of DEW.

Nobody is talking about actually moving in. Eventually that will happen.

But for now one should not buy UC or structure ready. Only plastered tiled doored windowed wired projects.

You said there were none on Dew.

I named 2 which I expect would be RTM but havent followed actively. Last I heard they were close to RTM.

Those who follow can chip in. Bless U must be knowing.

In any case buyer is supposed to inspect flat before buying to make sure there is no completion risk.

Saheb ji 30% in 3 years, cagr kitna hua and if you want zero risk and 30% in 3 years why not go for govt bonds?

If the motive is speculation then buy an acre of land in Bawana or in Palwal they are part of Master plan and will appreciate at much higher rates.

D eway properties real price is not more than noida extension price yes add to that the far difference but nothing more than that.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
    Saheb ji 30% in 3 years, cagr kitna hua and if you want zero risk and 30% in 3 years why not go for govt bonds?

If the motive is speculation then buy an acre of land in Bawana or in Palwal they are part of Master plan and will appreciate at much higher rates.

D eway properties real price is not more than noida extension price yes add to that the far difference but nothing more than that.

Rohit

Did you not read my previous post? Did i not say average returns that also at high risk because DEW might be delayed?

Did i not say only suitable for black money?
    CommentQuote
    Did you not read my previous post? Did i not say average returns that also at high risk because DEW might be delayed?

Did i not say only suitable for black money?

Are builders accepting black money? And that too in tune of 50%.

As far as people treating d eway as stock market let them continue because I have seen the anjaam many times over.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
    Are builders accepting black money? And that too in tune of 50%.

As far as people treating d eway as stock market let them continue because I have seen the anjaam many times over.

Rohit

Although the answer to your question is yes, builders have ways of accepting bkack money, did I not write resale purchase? Did I not write stock market is better? Can you invest black money in stocks?
    CommentQuote
    Although the answer to your question is yes, builders have ways of accepting bkack money, did I not write resale purchase? Did I not write stock market is better? Can you invest black money in stocks?

Dabbe pe bahut kaam hote hai stock market mai

And I have written agar paise hai to aag laga do but never mortgage your life for something which you cannot use.

Rohit

And I have written agar paise hai to aag laga do but never mortgage your life for something which you cannot use.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Only fools compete with the people who have free money (black money from government/corruption/wheeling and dealing)
    CommentQuote
    Dabbe pe bahut kaam hote hai stock market mai

Rohit
    Please see pune stock thread. Lets keep this thread on NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • I got resale deal of 2 BHK 5100 psf in CHD 106 golf avenue located in sector 106..even connected directly with daulatabad flyover as of now. So dependency on DEW is limited and DEW will add value in future once operational.

CHD Developers is selling unit 6700 psf under-subvention...due to possession between Jan-March 2016.

Typical appreciation expecting 1600 psf after possession reflecting 30+% return in 18 months. However I am end user.

Senior pls advise if above calculation seems to be ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Re CHD

5100 AI price or BSP? Tell AI price.

Area of flat?

Is your units tower structure ready?

A pic of the tower construction status and floor map would be good info to assess price.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate seems ok however try to negotiate more deals are available at 4900 5000.
    Overall project is good
    CommentQuote