A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    That's a big breakthrough. Palam Vihar/ Old GGN & Dway sectors close to Delhi will get a big boost for sure.

There are few full of chaotic railway crossings and flyover separating Dway sectors and any of nearest metro station. You would reach by road easily than crossing these railway barrier....hence this link is nothing to do with Deway and its sector regardless how close it would be.....further proposed metro has no meaning for daily commuters....unless your requirement is of daily air travel....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    everyday there is this kind of news item is published in gr noida which everyone is tired of looking at - off late gurgaon authorities too have started behaving like gr authority so I had to raise my voice.

the master plan is for 2031 NOT 2013 so please don't even think of metro connectivity for next 5 years .................

rohit

Do you have any counter information which says that this news item is incorrect? If yes, then please produce it.

Else you are coming up with a biased line of argument that Noida and Gurgaon authorities just make noise and don't work (Which is true to an extent, but that also true for Fbd:bab (59):).

However, fact of the matter isthat your opinion is worth nothing (Unless you produce evidence) against a news paper report which is much more credible
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    There are few full of chaotic railway crossings and flyover separating Dway sectors and any of nearest metro station. You would reach by road easily than crossing these railway barrier....hence this link is nothing to do with Deway and its sector regardless how close it would be.....further proposed metro has no meaning for daily commuters....unless your requirement is of daily air travel....

As much I know, there is one ROB planned for NPR (out of four) near sector 110A & 1111 (Bijwasan ROB). Metro connectivity will take time & by that time Dway completion & tendering/ construction for ROB's may get the breakthrough.
    CommentQuote
  • TOI published this news paper article. Please note 'the recent assertion of the Union ministry of urban development to speed up the construction of Dwarka Expressway'

Realty bullish on Dwarka EXPRESSWAY
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seamless
    Dew was purportedly a smart solution for connectivity. It was meant to decongest but with panache. It was to be a grand expressway with unparalleled layout. Along came a well laid out residential and commercial spread catered to by some of the most well known and well heeled realty players. Proximity to Delhi was more by serendipity than by any design. And that added tremendous value.

The modern layout with modern floor plans, mostly by celebrated architects (by most builders) promises to make it a city of über cool living. Part of the Millennium city yet better planned was the expectation.

And then came the greed and the apathy of babus and politicians that compromised their constructive role. Add to this the ever ending issue of litigation. Initial bull run died out early. The late-entrant-quick-buck makers started panicking. None attributing most ills of DEW also to the general slump in realty. This magnifies the DEW woes. Optimists got frustrated. Pessimists are having a field day as they've got some DEW bashing fodder now to feed on.

That 'once the DEW pans out in its full glory it is going to be the unmatched and the most sought after locale of modern living in Delhi NCR' is known to everybody. But since the DEW,as of now, is a distant dream so those looking for quick buck but stuck with DEW are sulking and are biting the venomously doled out negativity by naysayers.

The wannabe investors with lesser appetite for risk or holding capacity are easy preys of pessimists. Those with capacity to hold on and those entering as endusers are acting like cautious optimists. On the other hand the newer builders are still entering with svelte plans.

We Indians have the capacity to quickly forget the bile poured out in such arguments as the ones we have seen in this thread. But for us to forget these bad times only a DEW has to come! For some, the locale still holds tremendous value compared to any other NCR realty (for the price it was available to early entrants), whether DEW now or somewhat later! So we have a mixed group here with mixed risk appetite, different expectations and varied take on issues related to the realty vs DEW vs investment etc.

How to compare apples with oranges amongst the contributors on this thread? Yet we all get informations we seek from this thread!

Amazing, isn't it!!!

Hi
    Greetings

Beautiful composition.. an appropriate rendition about the story, trajectory, history, future, purpose, bull, burst, optimism, bottlenecks and participants of the DEW story till date.

Took to liberty of rearranging the post for better focus.
    CLEARLY WORST IS NOT OVER YET

Bottom line still is valued CONTRIBUTORS to the thread. Therefore, please update on current status, pictures, latest developments of
    - Sector roads
    - Master roads
    - Diplomtic enclave
    - Delhi side connectivity
    - Progress on ROB
    - Kherki Dhaula Connectivity
    - Likely possessions until next diwali

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    TOI published this news paper article. Please note 'the recent assertion of the Union ministry of urban development to speed up the construction of Dwarka Expressway'

Laughing Out Loud - read the headline - now these paperwalas have started treating the real estate as stock markets pushing their own credibility at stake.

The same paper has REPORTED jawar airport, night safari, metro, fng and what not - all of these turned out to be nothing but a plot to sell some property in that area.

The paper cutting you posted said metro would be there by 2015 please show me one pic of even the foundation stone.

please accept the reality that it would take not less than 5 yrs for d eway to become livable and the real rates there has to be 3500 per sq ft

Rohit
    CommentQuote

Laughing Out Loud - read the headline - now these paperwalas have started treating the real estate as stock markets pushing their own credibility at stake.

The same paper has REPORTED jawar airport, night safari, metro, fng and what not - all of these turned out to be nothing but a plot to sell some property in that area.

The paper cutting you posted said metro would be there by 2015 please show me one pic of even the foundation stone.Read properly again. Its 2016 for Iffco Dwarka

please accept the reality that it would take not less than 5 yrs for d eway to become livable and the real rates there has to be 3500 per sq ft I accept and know that you are just propping up Fbd. Thats it.

Rohit

I have read the headline, and factored in the marketing component - As I factor in the marketing components in your Faridabad praises - Here is a perfect example of pot calling the kettle black
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    As much I know, there is one ROB planned for NPR (out of four) near sector 110A & 1111 (Bijwasan ROB). Metro connectivity will take time & by that time Dway completion & tendering/ construction for ROB's may get the breakthrough.

There is crucial litigation over it, instead of acquiring farm house falling straight on alignment, Huda has align the ROB through existing colony known as NPV III and surprisingly the formation of ROB is in Z shape whereas clear land was available for straight alignment.

So far even alignment not decided thereafter land with structure needs to acquire.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Sharing the Dwarka Express way update shared by Experion developers yesterday
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Sharing the Dwarka Express way update shared by Experion developers yesterday

"Sector 103-106 and 109-113 is expected to appreciate more than 100% in the next five years"
    Of course its a biased view. We all know that builder would only say positive things about his project and the surrounding area. But still amid all the negatives, reading such reports gives you a smile (momentarily though)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Sharing the Dwarka Express way update shared by Experion developers yesterday

Originally Posted by blumoon
    "Sector 103-106 and 109-113 is expected to appreciate more than 100% in the next five years"
    Of course its a biased view. We all know that builder would only say positive things about his project and the surrounding area. But still amid all the negatives, reading such reports gives you a smile (momentarily though)

please read the headlines of the source of that "report" its a press release and source is a newspaper.

I have already written about the credibility of these paperwalas -

Speculating and holding an optimistic view is wonderful everyone must have it - so if anyone says that I am speculating that in next five years we will grow gobhi on moon, I love it but if anyone says that because of "world class" infra which includes
    nothing but basic amenities then I have a problem and I feel it is my moral duty to enlighten the blindfolded massess.

I don't care if my voice becomes "nakaarkhane mai tuti ke aawaz"

I get angry because of those focused biased views which has nothing to do with reality and people finding ways to negate the facts.

Yes there would no metro connectivity for next 5 years and that is for sure.
    D eway would be like just another residential complex and that is for sure.
    The rates of d eway is equal to noida extn because both have same issues.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • If people can have positive optimistic 'gobi on moon sentiments' about 'less than basic (read minus diplomatic enclave, golf course and airport procimity)' faridabad. Then there is nothing wrong in being optimistic about a location which has them

5yrs. Ofcouse, it will take time, as every location does
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    If people can have positive optimistic 'gobi on moon sentiments' about 'less than basic (read minus diplomatic enclave, golf course and airport procimity)' faridabad. Then there is nothing wrong in being optimistic about a location which has them

5yrs. Ofcouse, it will take time, as every location does

now we are talking ./// now we are talking.

okay here is my take and investment on world class infra - Raheja Revanta - being built by a contractor which has actually built a world class building which mesmerizes everyone.

my take on livable with basic infra is naharpar why -
    1- sweet water
    2 means of connectivity
    a) wide 45 mtrs sector roads
    b) operational public transport on ground
    c) railways connectivity d) metro near completion
    3 - Already operational schools and educational institutions
    4- 45 mins from air port which is all the same as 30 mins for an air traveller after all you need to get at airport 2 hrs earlier than your flight
    5 - chanakyapuri the existing deplomatic enclave is within 30 mins but that does not matter
    6- equi distance from major business districts
    7- low density development
    8- limited supply
    9- virtually a part of sector 14.15 which is highest income tax payer in whole haryana on personal level - so gentry
    10- modern lifestyle
    11- possibility of huge development as only 10th of area has come under development
    12- connectivity to noida's tech zone
    13- already operational fbd ggn e way takes me to sector 45 in 1hr flat *i have posted a pic that proof once
    14- part of highest revenue generator district in whole haryana.
    15- all other goodies of haryana including lowest crime and better gentry

Now my take on speculation in real estate
    I own something in unauthorised colony of south delhi bought a bhk in less than 10 lakhs in 2010 and in 4 years flat it has almost doubled getting 18 lakhs for that not to mention the rent of 7k per month which is almost equal to fd returns.

People sometime seem to amuse me when they try to justify that it is okay to mortgage whole life to bank just for a house - God forbid if anything happens - Yes ! there would be insurance for the remaining of the loan but guess what whole life is gone.

do some basic research about yourself before plunging in - don't mortgage your life for a dream we live in India and unlike US a second chance here is not possible.

once bankrupt here means ---- even the voting rights goes -

give it a thought

rohit
    CommentQuote
    now we are talking ./// now we are talking.

okay here is my take and investment on world class infra - Raheja Revanta - being built by a contractor which has actually built a world class building which mesmerizes everyone.

my take on livable with basic infra is naharpar why -
    1- sweet water
    2 means of connectivity
    a) wide 45 mtrs sector roads
    b) operational public transport on ground
    c) railways connectivity d) metro near completion
    3 - Already operational schools and educational institutions
    4- 45 mins from air port which is all the same as 30 mins for an air traveller after all you need to get at airport 2 hrs earlier than your flight
    5 - chanakyapuri the existing deplomatic enclave is within 30 mins but that does not matter
    6- equi distance from major business districts
    7- low density development
    8- limited supply
    9- virtually a part of sector 14.15 which is highest income tax payer in whole haryana on personal level - so gentry
    10- modern lifestyle
    11- possibility of huge development as only 10th of area has come under development
    12- connectivity to noida's tech zone
    13- already operational fbd ggn e way takes me to sector 45 in 1hr flat *i have posted a pic that proof once
    14- part of highest revenue generator district in whole haryana.
    15- all other goodies of haryana including lowest crime and better gentry

Now my take on speculation in real estate
    I own something in unauthorised colony of south delhi bought a bhk in less than 10 lakhs in 2010 and in 4 years flat it has almost doubled getting 18 lakhs for that not to mention the rent of 7k per month which is almost equal to fd returns.

People sometime seem to amuse me when they try to justify that it is okay to mortgage whole life to bank just for a house - God forbid if anything happens - Yes ! there would be insurance for the remaining of the loan but guess what whole life is gone.

do some basic research about yourself before plunging in - don't mortgage your life for a dream we live in India and unlike US a second chance here is not possible.

once bankrupt here means ---- even the voting rights goes -

give it a thought

rohit

Don't you think you write too much (that too in a hurry) without reading what others are saying? I specifically wrote that the views are biased but its just feel good to read positive statements sometimes.
    CommentQuote