Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

No DEW before 2 years, as i shared in the previous posts too, court has already given 1 year affidavit to victim of non demolition, once after they have been allocated after it will take one more year.

Comment

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
      No DEW before 2 years, as i shared in the previous posts too, court has already given 1 year affidavit to victim of non demolition, once after they have been allocated after it will take one more year.

Do u have more details on this " affidavit of of non demolition " ?...........i am wanting to have a look at the contents of the affidavit, its language .
      Last edited by MANOJa; July 6 2013, 03:15 PM.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

then why huda is giving 2 months deadline evey time and then after 2 months news come
        deadline miss of NPR

what about issues ROB and BASAI water plant
        rob will easily take 3 to 4 years it is not started look like it will not start before election
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Do u have more details on this " affidavit of of non demolition " ?...........i am wanting to have a look at the contents of the affidavit, its language .
          You may contact victims, they will share, hearing is on 14th july.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
            then why huda is giving 2 months deadline evey time and then after 2 months news come
            deadline miss of NPR

what about issues ROB and BASAI water plant
            rob will easily take 3 to 4 years it is not started look like it will not start before election
            Huda is giving time all the time to avoid panic situation, if they will say like i said than this will be a reason of dis satisfaction amongst builder along with investor, tender was of 57cr and till date 134cr have been spent, why huda is bearing it cus its giving them good source of ghotala again, as usual.

Comment

You may contact victims, they will share, hearing is on 14th july.
              14th july is sunday
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
                14th july is sunday
                Yaa, sorry abhay, its 15th july

Comment

Hi
                  Greetings

Thanks for the inputs.

I guess with your statement you intend to say that HUDA has given an affidavit to Court, promising not to demolish structures of "Victims" for one year.

Court never given an affidavit. It is the almighty, it only gives orders or dismisses the pleas.

The mention of "unauthorised" structures as "Victims" is another interesting aspect.

Why should they be called Victims??

They are better called OUSTEES as the land is not authorised for constructing houses. It is again the mistake of pathetic departments like HUDA and TCP for having allowed such structures to have cropped up and thereafter provided them with all basic amenities. To top up, registering their conveyance deeds without having looked into the purpose for which the land was being used for.

Still It can be desired that more specific and relevant inputs be contributed by those in the know.

Cheers
                  Last edited by BlessU; July 7 2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Thanks for the inputs.

I guess with your statement you intend to say that HUDA has given an affidavit to Court, promising not to demolish structures of "Victims" for one year.

Court never given an affidavit. It is the almighty, it only gives orders or dismisses the pleas.

The mention of "unauthorised" structures as "Victims" is another interesting aspect. Why should they be called Victims?? They are better called OUSTEES as the land is not authorised for constructing houses. It is again the mistake of HUDA and TCP for having allowed such structures to have cropped up and thereafter provided them with all basic amenitites and registering their conveyance deeds without having looked into the purpose the land was being used for.

Still It can be desired that more specific and relevant inputs be contributed by those in the know.

Cheers
                    Better you speak with Praveen Kumar, instead of raising debate, may be ur english is better that you reciprocate my words with your synonyms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Thanks for the inputs.

The mention of "unauthorised" structures as "Victims" is another interesting aspect.

Why should they be called Victims??

They are better called OUSTEES as the land is not authorised for constructing houses. It is again the mistake of pathetic departments like HUDA and TCP for having allowed such structures to have cropped up and thereafter provided them with all basic amenities. To top up, registering their conveyance deeds without having looked into the purpose for which the land was being used for.

Cheers

I know, it is pretty interesting that the word victim has been used . That is why i wanted to have a look at the contents of the affidavit, its language, to know, what's cooking .
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X