A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19990 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am attaching an older pic which clearly depicts the existing route to reach Sector 109 from Najafgarh Road via Bajghera Road and NPV marked in orange colour from intersection of Najafgarh Road and Bajghera Road till Sector 109 projects. The expected connectivity via 75m Sector road marked in red would be much wider and shorter, and via NPR even shorter(not visible in pic)..

You may refer to page 1103 for more details..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Bijwasan ROB is OK (not good) for those residing across railway crossing (i.e. Ansal Palam vihar and nearby area) and somehow manage to approach whereas from NPR adjoining sectors , full of chaotic railway crossing needs to cross. Hence better visit your project and try to approach Bijwasan crossing than you get what I mean to say.

UltiBhai : You need to understand onething ,we are in India where infrastrcuture growth is reactive not proactive , once Govt agency see ppl are badly impacted or doing trahi trahi then only they plan for flyover or ROB , take reference of NH-8 expressway and Toll removal. Do you think govt has wasted all money as it is not good and will not help ppl living there.

Sir, itna muskil se yahan infrastruture growth plan hoti and usse jaida muskil se execute hoti hai then you guys simply says it is no good.. Pls be honest with you atleast ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ulti Bhai, things seem to progressing somewhat for DEW & we r seeing many positive news on DEW off late . My comment is based on many recent articles ( i know most of them r sponsored ), but some may hold some truth .

..........so, members demanding some kind of proof on what u r saying looks to be somewhat justified .

My humble request to u is to try present the facts with some kind of proof . I am aware, that u r at the helm of the affairs in DEW ( i am no longer tracking DEW/any other Project/major RE development as i am busy elsewhere because of personal reasons ) & many of your comments may not have any kind of backing, but members need some kind of proof to understand/digest what u r saying .

Manoja Bhai,

Several time I have repeated proof and the member asking for the same had lot of debate over it and again he is asking the same thing.

What is his objective I don't know.

Regarding approach road to Bijwasan ROB my reply is following:

I am attaching herewith symbolic file of satellite image showing the route to Bijwasan ROB from most nearest approach of NPR (i.e. Bajghera road/NPR intersection ).

In this route its clearly indicated that there is throughout existing railway line between NPR and Bijwasan ROB approach road, means to approach Bijwasan ROB you have to cross the railway line whereas at two places single lane flyover provided to approach old Gurgaon from where you can reach Bijwasan road. These two flyovers always full of under traffic-jam condition (except night) and crippling with overloaded traffic condition during day time.

Though at few places railway crossing are there where wait time could be anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours and at some places there is no crossing but still if you wish may cross provided ready to overhaul your car suspension.

Even Bijwasan ROB approach road is fully dense at several places and really nightmare to cross the Bijwasan village where Village houses are just situated at both side of road.

In my opinion I have given fair views and this ROB is nothing for good (atleast those are residing across railway line) and would pathetic once more habitation take place.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have made a small picture from Google maps, showing NPR and circles indicate where NPR crosses major roads/rail lines.

First Point: We need Flyover/Underpass at those places as well. At least on Basai Road/Pataudi Road I dont see any preparation for Flyover/Underpass.

Second point: NPR should connect to UER-II in Dwarka. Something needs to be done there as well, cloverleaf etc.

Br,

Lakhavir
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lstoor
    Hi,

I have made a small picture from Google maps, showing NPR and circles indicate where NPR crosses major roads/rail lines.

First Point: We need Flyover/Underpass at those places as well. At least on Basai Road/Pataudi Road I dont see any preparation for Flyover/Underpass.

Second point: NPR should connect to UER-II in Dwarka. Something needs to be done there as well, cloverleaf etc.

Br,

Lakhavir

Hi
    Greetings

Ex DGTCP Mr Dhillon, approved a few flyovers/underpasses but no tender till date.. This was earlier pointed out

Only two culverts have been achieved and the rest will take another couple of years after tenders are floated and work starts.

Till then these intersections will be normal round abouts taking the thrill out of expressway.:o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • based on my sole experience I believe that it takes about 7-8 years for any real estate market to fully develop from the day of first family moves in.
    After that another 20 odd years are one way growth then comes the stagnation.

so taking into consideration if a buyer has booked a flat / property at the age of 34 then he will get possession when he is 40 and then he will get settled there if he likes to till the age of 48-50 after that having crossed half of his life he may chose to stay there and give a "permanent" address to his kids / relatives or else he may sell as if he was married around the age of 25 and had kids around the age of 27 then his kids would be kind of starting their own life. So at this point of time given the state of his extended family / relatives he may chose to sell his home and move to either his extended family is or go and help his kids in their endavours.

So in a nutshell if you are above 40 then don't buy any under construction property as your first home.
    if you are in early 30s never buy a ready to move property as you can take risk and stress
    if you are above 50 - why waste time - bhagwan bhajan karo - use that money to live like a kind wo kahte hai na
    poot kapoot to kyu dhan sanchay, poot sapoot to kyu dhan sanchay.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    based on my sole experience I believe that it takes about 7-8 years for any real estate market to fully develop from the day of first family moves in.
    After that another 20 odd years are one way growth then comes the stagnation.

so taking into consideration if a buyer has booked a flat / property at the age of 34 then he will get possession when he is 40 and then he will get settled there if he likes to till the age of 48-50 after that having crossed half of his life he may chose to stay there and give a "permanent" address to his kids / relatives or else he may sell as if he was married around the age of 25 and had kids around the age of 27 then his kids would be kind of starting their own life. So at this point of time given the state of his extended family / relatives he may chose to sell his home and move to either his extended family is or go and help his kids in their endavours.

So in a nutshell if you are above 40 then don't buy any under construction property as your first home.
    if you are in early 30s never buy a ready to move property as you can take risk and stress
    if you are above 50 - why waste time - bhagwan bhajan karo - use that money to live like a kind wo kahte hai na
    poot kapoot to kyu dhan sanchay, poot sapoot to kyu dhan sanchay.

rohit

Agree.

These are only good for progeny. Not for self use.
    CommentQuote
  • DPS will be opening in Sec 102A by next academic year...good news as slowly allied facilities are also coming up...102A is near the green belt opp dhanwapur village...naysayers would have started withering because of this onslaught...lets see what happens on Nov 18th on NPV cases...

also have heard that its not majorly the NHAI issue but Indiabulls issue which is stalling NH8 connection...indiabulls wants sector roads along its projects to be completed first before they finish the nh8 link...

lastly what will nh8 link do except maybe increase traffic till upcoming rob...its sometimes wise to let the last mile connectivity come up only after the rest of the road is finished
    CommentQuote
    Manoja Bhai,

Several time I have repeated proof and the member asking for the same had lot of debate over it and again he is asking the same thing.

What is his objective I don't know.

Regarding approach road to Bijwasan ROB my reply is following:

I am attaching herewith symbolic file of satellite image showing the route to Bijwasan ROB from most nearest approach of NPR (i.e. Bajghera road/NPR intersection ).

In this route its clearly indicated that there is throughout existing railway line between NPR and Bijwasan ROB approach road, means to approach Bijwasan ROB you have to cross the railway line whereas at two places single lane flyover provided to approach old Gurgaon from where you can reach Bijwasan road. These two flyovers always full of under traffic-jam condition (except night) and crippling with overloaded traffic condition during day time.

Though at few places railway crossing are there where wait time could be anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours and at some places there is no crossing but still if you wish may cross provided ready to overhaul your car suspension.

Even Bijwasan ROB approach road is fully dense at several places and really nightmare to cross the Bijwasan village where Village houses are just situated at both side of road.

In my opinion I have given fair views and this ROB is nothing for good (atleast those are residing across railway line) and would pathetic once more habitation take place.

Does anyone agree to these statements?

1. You have to cross railway line to reach ROB!!!:D.......It's one of the most hilarious statements I have read.

2. Waiting time 1.5 hours at railway crossing?....Where???

3. ROB is nothing for good.....Infrastructural development planners are the biggest fools and they should stick to manual railway crossings.

ALL RUBBISH...

Najafgarh Road is a good motorable road and with operational ROB, there will be seamless connectivity from NH-8 till Sectors 1XX with no railway crossing, may be a couple of red signals. And of course it is only a stopgap arrangement till NPR or the parallel Sector Road gets completed... The traffic movement will slow down while crossing Bijwasan Village, yet would be much much faster than the current situation where people have to wait at manual railway crossings. Traffic movement in Peak hours is slow everywhere including entire NCR and with habitation this place will be no exception, and all the more reason for authorities to complete NPR and other sector roads.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Br,

Lakhavir

This is true and a major problem.

I drove along pataudi to reach DEW and drove on both sides a few days ago.

It takes 1 minute from kherki daula to pataudi and 1 minute from pataudi to ROB.

1 Minute!

But solution to Pataudi road crossing is vital. Took 5 minutes to cross. Bad chaotic traffic. Imagine the traffic when all the sectors get occupied.

Problem is that its the expressway which has to be elevated.

If you elevate Pataudi then you need to have traffic lights or long barriers and service roads with mini flyovers to manage turns from Pataudi road to DEW.

Same with Basai road.

And the other 7 or 8 road crossings which you point out.

No way is this going to be expressway until problem solved.

Kherki daula where DEW stops needs to become a clover leaf flyover with SPR NH8.

Another 5 years minimum
    CommentQuote
  • I was looking at 2021 GGN Masterplan with Reliance SEZ and other SEZs. May be NPR was designed for them. Now with SEZs gone, no big industry push is there for NPR.

Such big (150M) road would have been useful for SEZ connection to Airport.
    CommentQuote
    I was looking at 2021 GGN Masterplan with Reliance SEZ and other SEZs. May be NPR was designed for them. Now with SEZs gone, no big industry push is there for NPR.

Such big (150M) road would have been useful for SEZ connection to Airport.

BJP govt likely to come up with something big for SEZ land? How much is still left?
    CommentQuote
  • Last heard they plan some Smart City near about sector-88 and land available to them is around 1300 Acres. Also DDA has planned for its own smart city across the border..

Source (IREF)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Does anyone agree to these statements?

1. You have to cross railway line to reach ROB!!!:D.......It's one of the most hilarious statements I have read.

2. Waiting time 1.5 hours at railway crossing?....Where???

3. ROB is nothing for good.....Infrastructural development planners are the biggest fools and they should stick to manual railway crossings.

ALL RUBBISH...

Najafgarh Road is a good motorable road and with operational ROB, there will be seamless connectivity from NH-8 till Sectors 1XX with no railway crossing, may be a couple of red signals. And of course it is only a stopgap arrangement till NPR or the parallel Sector Road gets completed... The traffic movement will slow down while crossing Bijwasan Village, yet would be much much faster than the current situation where people have to wait at manual railway crossings. Traffic movement in Peak hours is slow everywhere including entire NCR and with habitation this place will be no exception, and all the more reason for authorities to complete NPR and other sector roads.

It's not rubbish at all, be practical this ROB was never designed to meet demand of NPR sectors neither Delhi govt has any plan for that. It's only useful for daily commuters using Nazafgarh road.  There are two way to approach to ROB i.e. conventional Palam VIhar road and Bajghera road to Nazafgarh Nala. 

Best one is Palam Vihar route since its shortest and  little bit in good condition though not wider enough and needs to cross railway line. Draw backs I had already posted and no need to repeat.

Second one is Bajghera road which is really nightmare, it's not only narrow and longest route (about 2 km) but full of potholes and traffic condition are terrible. You have to drive carefully in and around Bajghera village who suddenly came in front of your car can't predict.  This road meet near to Nazafgarh Nala where you have to U turn to approach ROB. 

I repeat once again once completed this ROB could only little useful if HUDA complete it's 75m wide sector road with branches of master road and also widen Bajghera road (which is again next to impossible since both side of road is densely populated). 

I have used both roads many times and prefer to Palam Vihar option by crossing railway line where waiting time could 15 minutes (provided no traffic jam on crossing) to 1.5 hrs (under jam condition).
    CommentQuote
    It's not rubbish at all, be practical this ROB was never designed to meet demand of NPR sectors neither Delhi govt has any plan for that. It's only useful for daily commuters using Nazafgarh road.  There are two way to approach to ROB i.e. conventional Palam VIhar road and Bajghera road to Nazafgarh Nala. 

Best one is Palam Vihar route since its shortest and  little bit in good condition though not wider enough and needs to cross railway line. Draw backs I had already posted and no need to repeat.

Second one is Bajghera road which is really nightmare, it's not only narrow and longest route (about 2 km) but full of potholes and traffic condition are terrible. You have to drive carefully in and around Bajghera village who suddenly came in front of your car can't predict.  This road meet near to Nazafgarh Nala where you have to U turn to approach ROB. 

I repeat once again once completed this ROB could only little useful if HUDA complete it's 75m wide sector road with branches of master road and also widen Bajghera road (which is again next to impossible since both side of road is densely populated). 

I have used both roads many times and prefer to Palam Vihar option by crossing railway line where waiting time could 15 minutes (provided no traffic jam on crossing) to 1.5 hrs (under jam condition).

Road to Bijwasan ROB starts From Kapashera (OLD GURGAON-DELHI ROAD).
    If we come from NH8 side Towards Najafgarh Drain.
    And We will not have to face any Railway Crossing as we will use ROB.
    After We get down from Rob , The Road Ends At Najafgarh Drain/ CHHAWLA.
    And Before We reach Drain We have to cross 113,114 and 115 Sectors.
    We will touch To Najafgarh Drain after Crossing sector 115 on our Left Side.
    CommentQuote