A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lets move forward with some more insights.....some more fresh developments are taking place....

    Some of Residents with Members of RWA of Palam Vihar, Sector 23 had a meeting with newly elected Gurgaon MLA and now turned minister for Haryana State Govt. for PWD and Road Infrastructure Mr. Narbeer Singh.

    He has confirmed to fulfill his commitment to Bring Metro through Palam Vihar and improving Road infrastructure including some of flyovers.




    There are few important points......

    1. Mr. Narbeer Singh MLA from Badshapur (Gurgaon) which includes older Gurgaon, Palam Vihar, all 100+ sector.

    2. Now he is been given power of Minister of PWD & Road Infra, which is very important from Gurgaon and whole of Haryana as region (Means he has power and Budget to make it).

    3. New Growth focused BJP has come into power first time in Haryana with 47 MLA / Total 90 which in 2009 had only 04/90.

    All the things are moving in right direction and hurdles of NPR are getting removed one by one in bits and pieces.......one by one......All measure of connectivity is getting improved....

    1. ROB work going in full swing near sector 99 & 37

    2. Delhi side connectivity already approved by LG (+ve or all 100+ sectors)

    3. Bajgerha railway under pass planning approved by PWD Gurgaon (+ve for for all 100+ sectors)

    4. Bijwasan flyover strating soon will help all 100+ sectors as people can reach to NH8 straight from Bijwasan road (+ for all 100+ sectos)

    5. Newly elected Haryana Govt. & DMRC soon finalising to connect Dwarka Sector 21 with Iffco Chowk through Palam Vihar (An annocement is expected very soon on finalised route).

    So in short we can say that with new Growth focus Govt. in Haryana and Centre will bring Achee Din for Gurgaon whole as the region and also will impact new Growth corridors such as Dwarka Expressway (NPR), SPR vital for Gurgaon ......a reality very soon and will boost all the investments and cheer for the end users....


    Lets wait for more developments coming our way and ignore some of false negativity rumors being spread (without any proof :bab (59):......as always the case in the past).
    Cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Lets move forward with some more insights.....some more fresh developments are taking place....

    Some of Residents with Members of RWA of Palam Vihar, Sector 23 had a meeting with newly elected Gurgaon MLA and now turned minister for Haryana State Govt. for PWD and Road Infrastructure Mr. Narbeer Singh.

    He has confirmed to fulfill his commitment to Bring Metro through Palam Vihar and improving Road infrastructure including some of flyovers.




    There are few important points......

    1. Mr. Narbeer Singh MLA from Badshapur (Gurgaon) which includes older Gurgaon, Palam Vihar, all 100+ sector.

    2. Now he is been given power of Minister of PWD & Road Infra, which is very important from Gurgaon and whole of Haryana as region (Means he has power and Budget to make it).

    3. New Growth focused BJP has come into power first time in Haryana with 47 MLA / Total 90 which in 2009 had only 04/90.

    All the things are moving in right direction and hurdles of NPR are getting removed one by one in bits and pieces.......one by one......All measure of connectivity is getting improved....

    1. ROB work going in full swing near sector 99 & 37

    2. Delhi side connectivity already approved by LG (+ve or all 100+ sectors)

    3. Bajgerha railway under pass planning approved by PWD Gurgaon (+ve for for all 100+ sectors)

    4. Bijwasan flyover strating soon will help all 100+ sectors as people can reach to NH8 straight from Bijwasan road (+ for all 100+ sectos)

    5. Newly elected Haryana Govt. & DMRC soon finalising to connect Dwarka Sector 21 with Iffco Chowk through Palam Vihar (An annocement is expected very soon on finalised route).

    So in short we can say that with new Growth focus Govt. in Haryana and Centre will bring Achee Din for Gurgaon whole as the region and also will impact new Growth corridors such as Dwarka Expressway (NPR), SPR vital for Gurgaon ......a reality very soon and will boost all the investments and cheer for the end users....


    Lets wait for more developments coming our way and ignore some of false negativity rumors being spread (without any proof :bab (59):......as always the case in the past).
    Cheers !!

    For all the naysayers and few of members who are spreading Negativity in this Thread!!!!
    I Remember a dialogue From Movie "MUNNA BHAI MBBS"!!!!!!
    """""Tera get well soon ho jayega Mamu""""""
    CommentQuote
  • Let us see what gets done in next five years for GGN.

    "Strong Political Will" can work wonders, case in point is Infra Developement in and around Rohtak during last 10 years.

    Can someone update on ROB at Sector-99?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Lets move forward with some more insights.....some more fresh developments are taking place....

    Some of Residents with Members of RWA of Palam Vihar, Sector 23 had a meeting with newly elected Gurgaon MLA and now turned minister for Haryana State Govt. for PWD and Road Infrastructure Mr. Narbeer Singh.

    He has confirmed to fulfill his commitment to Bring Metro through Palam Vihar and improving Road infrastructure including some of flyovers.




    There are few important points......

    1. Mr. Narbeer Singh MLA from Badshapur (Gurgaon) which includes older Gurgaon, Palam Vihar, all 100+ sector.

    2. Now he is been given power of Minister of PWD & Road Infra, which is very important from Gurgaon and whole of Haryana as region (Means he has power and Budget to make it).

    3. New Growth focused BJP has come into power first time in Haryana with 47 MLA / Total 90 which in 2009 had only 04/90.

    All the things are moving in right direction and hurdles of NPR are getting removed one by one in bits and pieces.......one by one......All measure of connectivity is getting improved....

    1. ROB work going in full swing near sector 99 & 37

    2. Delhi side connectivity already approved by LG (+ve or all 100+ sectors)

    3. Bajgerha railway under pass planning approved by PWD Gurgaon (+ve for for all 100+ sectors)

    4. Bijwasan flyover strating soon will help all 100+ sectors as people can reach to NH8 straight from Bijwasan road (+ for all 100+ sectos)

    5. Newly elected Haryana Govt. & DMRC soon finalising to connect Dwarka Sector 21 with Iffco Chowk through Palam Vihar (An annocement is expected very soon on finalised route).

    So in short we can say that with new Growth focus Govt. in Haryana and Centre will bring Achee Din for Gurgaon whole as the region and also will impact new Growth corridors such as Dwarka Expressway (NPR), SPR vital for Gurgaon ......a reality very soon and will boost all the investments and cheer for the end users....


    Lets wait for more developments coming our way and ignore some of false negativity rumors being spread (without any proof :bab (59):......as always the case in the past).
    Cheers !!

    For all the naysayers and few of members who are spreading Negativity in this Thread!!!!
    I Remember a dialogue From Movie "MUNNA BHAI MBBS"!!!!!!
    """""Tera get well soon ho jayega Mamu""""""

    Sounds more like gr noida to me where everyday something new is announced but never executed.
    We are talking about major infra like metro, flyovers, underpasses, rob.... Well 5 years from now would be good time for completion if started within 3 months.
    Otherwise add another year.

    Rohit
    Sounds more like gr noida to me where everyday something new is announced but never executed.
    We are talking about major infra like metro, flyovers, underpasses, rob.... Well 5 years from now would be good time for completion if started within 3 months.
    Otherwise add another year.

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Right now members who have invested in Dew are worried about Dew,litigation issue to get resolved.
    Not worried about metro,flyover and underpass or overpass.
    Pl Don't bring your noida issue on this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Right now members who have invested in Dew are worried about Dew,litigation issue to get resolved.
    Not worried about metro,flyover and underpass or overpass.
    Pl Don't bring your noida issue on this thread.

    and land litigation of haryana takes time lots of time and govt most of the time has to compromise, Look at the pictures I have posted for master road of naharpar - there is still small patch of 100 mtrs under stay after so many years - and on another occasion govt has to compromise by changing the alignment a making a C curve out of straight road.

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1227390-post2646.html
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1227395-post2647.html

    Check them out, its difficult to get the land issues fixed in haryana,

    rohit
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know about your nahapar,issue and don't want to comment on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    I don't know about your nahapar,issue and don't want to comment on it.

    well it's part of haryana's biggest revenue district and whatever laws are there for gurgaon applies to faridabad as well - Same govt :) same mentality, everything is same when it comes to land related issues, so dude when I say 5 years for d eway to become liveable I mean it and that is based on experience of multiple cities where these kind of infra related issue have happened -

    rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    I don't know about your nahapar,issue and don't want to comment on it.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Khalsa ji, In this matter Rohit is right. This is a fact, that HUDA takes a lot of time to find a solution to encroachment issues.

    Just like unauthorised constrution in NPV, A 45 mtr Master road was stuck due to a shanty HARI nagar Colony with about 20 houses and about 500 mtrs, on the alignment of the Master road in front of Uppal Jade Project. For this reason, the work was stuck for 2 years from date of tenders. Latter, HUDA realigned in a C shape, around these 15-20 houses.

    In case of NPV,
    -The number of houses are too many
    - Houses are not shanty but of a better build quality
    - Lot of political issues involved
    - Builders would not let go of land for an alternative route, nor any such proposal is even being considered.
    - Length of alternative route for NPR, if ever considered may be around 3-4 kms curve
    - pic shows Hari Nagar and St Peter School, Greater Faridabad, both with acquisition issues en route 45 12X2 mtrs Master Road, on the google map


    - Master Road Hurdle in front of St Peter school, is even smaller patch of about 200 mtrs, obstructing the 45 mtrs master road, connecting 8 sectors and about one dozen projects. NO STRUCTURE present, but acquisition is stayed in court since the last 7 years where kisaan is growing gobi, mooli, sarson ka saag and offers gratuitous to anyone touching the topic of acquisition. No resolution till date for Master road in front of Saint Peters due to builder land in proximity, unwilling to part.

    - Have a look at the extremely shanty quality of unauthorised houses in harinagar (not KOTHIs in NPV) and via media in C shape route along found only in Feb 14 this year after 2 years of tender, after a lot of pressure/legal case by RWAs/GFWA and NON BPTP- Builders Association. BPTP is allegedly behind non development of Neharpar 45 mtr Master road as it did not benefit much of its land bank and also no positive intent to offer possessions and development, due to interest in expanding elsewhere, using buyers money

    FEB 2014


    This is the curve of about 300-500 mtrs


    Old picture On the other side of the curve


    Now there is a proper black top, street lights, marking, footpath... but with a C curve in front of UPPAL Jade Faridabad.

    APRIL 2014


    Authorities should look for legal solution urgently or an alternative route by passing the unauthorised structures en route NPR.

    Quiet possibly, builders in 10x, with unsold inventory and/or land parcels in vicinity do not want to press for a resolution and sit on buyers money for their expansion of land bank elsewhere. Buyers should look for alternatives, may be legal/pressure/press etc.


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Khalsa ji, In this matter Rohit is right. This is a fact, that HUDA takes a lot of time to find a solution to encroachment issues.

    Just like unauthorised constrution in NPV, A 45 mtr Master road was stuck due to a shanty HARI nagar Colony with about 20 houses and about 500 mtrs, on the alignment of the Master road in front of Uppal Jade Project. For this reason, the work was stuck for 2 years from date of tenders. Latter, HUDA realigned in a C shape, around these 15-20 houses.

    In case of NPV,
    -The number of houses are too many
    - Houses are not shanty but of a better build quality
    - Lot of political issues involved
    - Builders would not let go of land for an alternative route, nor any such proposal is even being considered.
    - Length of alternative route for NPR, if ever considered may be around 3-4 kms curve
    - pic shows Hari Nagar and St Peter School, Greater Faridabad, both with acquisition issues en route 45 12X2 mtrs Master Road, on the google map


    - Master Road Hurdle in front of St Peter school, is even smaller patch of about 200 mtrs, obstructing the 45 mtrs master road, connecting 8 sectors and about one dozen projects. NO STRUCTURE present, but acquisition is stayed in court since the last 7 years where kisaan is growing gobi, mooli, sarson ka saag and offers gratuitous to anyone touching the topic of acquisition. No resolution till date for Master road in front of Saint Peters due to builder land in proximity, unwilling to part.

    - Have a look at the extremely shanty quality of unauthorised houses in harinagar (not KOTHIs in NPV) and via media in C shape route along found only in Feb 14 this year after 2 years of tender, after a lot of pressure/legal case by RWAs/GFWA and NON BPTP- Builders Association. BPTP is allegedly behind non development of Neharpar 45 mtr Master road as it did not benefit much of its land bank and also no positive intent to offer possessions and development, due to interest in expanding elsewhere, using buyers money

    FEB 2014


    This is the curve of about 300-500 mtrs


    Old picture On the other side of the curve


    Now there is a proper black top, street lights, marking, footpath... but with a C curve in front of UPPAL Jade Faridabad.
    APRIL 2014


    Authorities should look for legal solution urgently or an alternative route by passing the unauthorised structures en route NPR.

    Quiet possibly, builders in 10x, with unsold inventory and/or land parcels in vicinity do not want to press for a resolution and sit on buyers money for their expansion of land bank elsewhere. Buyers should look for alternatives, may be legal/pressure/press etc.


    Cheers

    BlessU bhai idea to de diya about realignment :D now the brokers of d eway will start to encash it :P

    rohit
    CommentQuote
  • A silly question:

    Assuming this litigation issue is never resolved, Is there any chance that DEWAY itself is re-routed to 99-103-108 then dwarka? I don't see much houses there to demolish.
    Do you see any possibility of this kind of alignment?

    Pardon me If I hurt sentiments of property owners of 104-105-109-110-111 etc.
    I don't want this route, I am just thinking a possibility of matter solving, and dwarka connectivity, which is essential.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Originally Posted by sunnyj

    Sounds more like gr noida to me where everyday something new is announced but never executed.
    We are talking about major infra like metro, flyovers, underpasses, rob.... Well 5 years from now would be good time for completion if started within 3 months.
    Otherwise add another year.

    Rohit


    BlessU,
    I was commenting on rohit above post.
    Investor and end user are worried about Npv litigation,not worried about metro,flyover etc etc.

    BlessU,
    I was commenting on rohit above post.
    Investor and end user are worried about Npv litigation,not worried about metro,flyover etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agvinod
    In Gurgaon there is no sector where infra came before people actually started living there. Builders not giving possessions faster in these sectors are simply killing the stretch, increasing their costs and simply can't justify new projects at whatever prices launched. All these projects can sustain lives on their own, and builders if have even a slight pinch of dignity for the work they do, can easily make it happen, if they simply deliver what is promised by them on time. Gurgaon as a whole is not a well connected, well oiled city with world class infra, its already a collection of these isolated islands called Group housing projects
    , so the situation here is also not different. Even now it takes 2-3 hours on a bad day to reach sector 14 etc from Udyog Vihar so not sure what kind of existing vs upcoming connectivity is being discussed here.

    If only the builders and their management staff do their work with slight dignity and some basic planning, all the projects launched before last 3 years start giving possessions without supposed worry about how people will live here, or there are broken roads or no social infra etc. Fortunes would change faster than you can think of.

    This is true partly.

    The majority in DEW are investors. It benefits them to delay IN THEORY.

    In practice when prices remain depressed they become the norm. Kundli and Jaypee NOIDA are prime examples. Prolonged delay causes low prices to become permanently associated.
    Originally Posted by ravikot
    A silly question:

    Assuming this litigation issue is never resolved, Is there any chance that DEWAY itself is re-routed to 99-103-108 then dwarka? I don't see much houses there to demolish.
    Do you see any possibility of this kind of alignment?

    Pardon me If I hurt sentiments of property owners of 104-105-109-110-111 etc.
    I don't want this route, I am just thinking a possibility of matter solving, and dwarka connectivity, which is essential.

    Actually not silly. The sector road from 99 is as broad as the DEW and comes very close to DEW after crossing 103, running parallel

    It would be really simple to switch the two. Crosslink after 103 and make sector road the DEW and make DEW the sector road.

    Since no culverts no flyover or sewage lines made yet it would be easy to do this using the existing sector road.

    Of course near Delhi side sector road also not completed or connected. But abundant farmland available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks


    Actually not silly. The sector road from 99 is as broad as the DEW and comes very close to DEW after crossing 103, running parallel

    It would be really simple to switch the two. Crosslink after 103 and make sector road the DEW and make DEW the sector road.

    Since no culverts no flyover or sewage lines made yet it would be easy to do this using the existing sector road.

    Of course near Delhi side sector road also not completed or connected. But abundant farmland available.


    You got exactly what I wanted to say. Thanks for elaborating.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    well it's part of haryana's biggest revenue district and whatever laws are there for gurgaon applies to faridabad as well - Same govt :) same mentality, everything is same when it comes to land related issues, so dude when I say 5 years for d eway to become liveable I mean it and that is based on experience of multiple cities where these kind of infra related issue have happened -

    rohit


    You got me interested in Faridabad's contribution to Haryana with repeated 'Highest revenue' claims. Here is what I found for 2010

    http://ncrpb.nic.in/pdf_files/Draft%20Revised%20Regional%20Plan%202021/07%20Chapter%205%20Economic%20Scenario_edited.pdf

    Possibly the overall govt revenue collection might be higher in Faridabad (Though this is surprising as GDP of Gurgaon is much higher, and thus the revenue claim needs verification), it is possibly more about corporate taxes

    And Corp taxes will not help RE price increase unless it translates into increase in per capita income. On per capita income, Faridabad figures are less than half of Gurgaon. This explains significant part of price difference in the RE between the two locations, as Gurgaon residents have higher disposable income and can spend more

    And difference in Per capita income can possibly be attributed in big part to mfg and service sector mix between the two locations
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote