A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Look case CWP 8055 -2008.

Its not Original case, 8055 case belongs to Jandha singh vs Union of India.

Further connected cases doesn't make any difference here since its came in category of generalized state of nature.

Original case shall proceeded separately whenever HUDA submitted policy with consent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Why not to take the primary data on what the investors and end users think of the current situation.

I myself is an investor as well as end user for sector 109. What i am waiting for right now is just the possision. I am not interested in TCK case or NPV case nor i am interested in what will be the height of the value of my investment after a milestone. As a end user i want a place of my own to live.as far as traveling is concern i travel in whole gurgaon and experience all the chaoes daily so one more chaoe on bajghera phatak will not transforms my life.

As an investors if people start living it will be easier for me to rent my unit and lower my burden of emi so that i can hold it till my investment matures. The people who have shifted to ready to move projects are enjoying the early fresh days of DLF and shushant lok back in 90s

Moreover if metro comes it will be an added advantage and not something must have to live.

I strongly agree with your comments.

Possession is the first good thing we need. For everything else we can wait for 5-7 years, but not for possession.
    One who is living in gurgaon from past 10 years like me, is able to live anywhere, and to drive anywhere.
    I can tolerate a huge traffic and n numbers of red lights if I am able to live in my own apartment.
    NPR/Metro/Malls in vicinity all are secondary and good to have features for my property value increase and nicely living, but still I will be happiest for now if I get a possession and a road to reach home. literally any kind of road (be it 24 mtr. or 150 mtr. NPR but a road only for now).
    So I also focus on possession and I am less worried for all other things. I also see all these things (NPR/metro etc) as advantage just like you.

As an invester also I think that my property will get the greatest boost only if it is near possession. Rent is also a great contributer for my investment returns. I am also not a kind of person who buys and sells for a very regular basis (say yearly).

So overall I am not interested in what is not happening, or what can not happen for next 5-7 years.
    I am only interested in getting my house built and 1 road only for now.

Please don't comment like
    1) what will you do without electricity/water/sewage.
    2) you will get possession only if NPR is complete or metro will come.
    3) A hell lot of other negative comments by ultichakri or anyone.

I know from my past experience that all will come eventually.

I am only putting my ENDORSEMENT on above quoted comments by eyeopener being an end user/investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravikot

Possession is the first good thing we need. For everything else we can wait for 5-7 years, but not for possession.
    One who is living in gurgaon from past 10 years like me, is able to live anywhere, and to drive anywhere.
    I can tolerate a huge traffic and n numbers of red lights if I am able to live in my own apartment.
    NPR/Metro/Malls in vicinity all are secondary and good to have features for my property value increase and nicely living, but still I will be happiest for now if I get a possession and a road to reach home. literally any kind of road (be it 24 mtr. or 150 mtr. NPR but a road only for now).
    So I also focus on possession and I am less worried for all other things. I also see all these things (NPR/metro etc) as advantage just like you.

As an invester also I think that my property will get the greatest boost only if it is near possession. Rent is also a great contributer for my investment returns. I am also not a kind of person who buys and sells for a very regular basis (say yearly).

So overall I am not interested in what is not happening, or what can not happen for next 5-7 years.

I am only putting my ENDORSEMENT on above quoted comments by eyeopener being an end user/investor.

People just do not understand, that the most important thing in Gurgaon is Possession. Rest will fall in place if one is an end user or long-term investor.

DEW, most of the sectors are approachable though not the smoothest of connectivity. If people start living, other things will pave way for themselves...

So for end users - its a good time to buy as any.
    CommentQuote
  • This is voice of end user and directly from bottom of heart, which we all need to appreciate .. Infra/commerical will follow end user irrespective it is which part of the world .. Pls talk about possesion , infra will surely follow...

Originally Posted by ravikot

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Why not to take the primary data on what the investors and end users think of the current situation.

I myself is an investor as well as end user for sector 109. What i am waiting for right now is just the possision. I am not interested in TCK case or NPV case nor i am interested in what will be the height of the value of my investment after a milestone. As a end user i want a place of my own to live.as far as traveling is concern i travel in whole gurgaon and experience all the chaoes daily so one more chaoe on bajghera phatak will not transforms my life.

As an investors if people start living it will be easier for me to rent my unit and lower my burden of emi so that i can hold it till my investment matures. The people who have shifted to ready to move projects are enjoying the early fresh days of DLF and shushant lok back in 90s

Moreover if metro comes it will be an added advantage and not something must have to live.

Vatika next gave delivery without OC. people there are renting it out for 3500 to 5000 pm maintenance plus 7500 to 10000 pm rent for 2 and 3 BHK.

90000 to 120000 is income.

Against final payment to builder of say 10L plus 3L stamp duty plus fixtures of 50000 in the flat.

Why not put 13.5L in the bank and enjoy 11000 interest? Financial effect is same on your EMI isnt it?

Desire for delivery is purely emotional.

Your home finally becomes your own.

As end user many will go and live in it more happily than in rented flat despite problems because it is your own.

That feeling is what we are talking here.

The pleasure of making purpose built wardrobes and fixtures chosing paint buying matching furniture is all denied in rented flat.

You can alter whatever you want. Make permanent AC arrangements pit holes in walls. Change tile colour to taste. Put nails wherever. Buy paintings to match the wall colour.

These are the real reasons. Not EMI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    This is true partly.

The majority in DEW are investors. It benefits them to delay IN THEORY.

In practice when prices remain depressed they become the norm. Kundli and Jaypee NOIDA are prime examples. Prolonged delay causes low prices to become permanently associated.

Actually not silly. The sector road from 99 is as broad as the DEW and comes very close to DEW after crossing 103, running parallel

It would be really simple to switch the two. Crosslink after 103 and make sector road the DEW and make DEW the sector road.

Since no culverts no flyover or sewage lines made yet it would be easy to do this using the existing sector road.

Of course near Delhi side sector road also not completed or connected. But abundant farmland available.

We Need only 3 patches to be clear and connected to DEW. Even If NPV Doesn't GET RESOLVED .
    We will See Load of Vehicles Running On DEW and Entering Delhi.

1) KD TO BE CONNECTED TO NH8.
    2) 75 mtr Road Should come on A small Sandwich Portion of Delhi Part .
    3) Delhi Connectivity From Bharthal Chowk Till Bijwasan -Najafgarh rd or DEW.

Once This Basai ROB gets Completed ( May be another 2 to 3 years) and if we get connectivity from Kherki Dhoula -NH8, WE CAN SMOOTHLY drive Till Sector 106/109.
    Dividing Sector Road of 106-109 Will take us to 75 mtr Road.
    2nd connectivity we need is the completion of 75 mtr Road till Bijwasan -Najafgarh road.
    3rd connectivity will be Delhi connectivity From Bijwasan rd Till BHARTHAL CHOWK.

So All these 3 Connectivity Needed Even If NPV DOESN'T Resolve.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Its not Original case, 8055 case belongs to Jandha singh vs Union of India.

Further connected cases doesn't make any difference here since its came in category of generalized state of nature.

Original case shall proceeded separately whenever HUDA submitted policy with consent.

There is no other case this is the only case.
    All the cases are under 8055.
    If there is another case tell us what is the number?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    We Need only 3 patches to be clear and connected to DEW. Even If NPV Doesn't GET RESOLVED .
    We will Se A chunk of Vehicles Running On DEW and Entering Delhi.

Once This Basai ROB gets Completed ( May be another 2 to 3 years) and if we get connectivity from Kherki Dhoula -NH8, WE CAN SMOOTHLY drive Till Sector 106/109.
    2nd connectivity we need is the completion of 75 mtr Road till Bijwasan -Najafgarh road.
    3rd connectivity will be Delhi connectivity From Bijwasan rd Till BHARTHAL CHOWK.

Sunny Bhai, should'nt the 2nd and 3rd connectivity will be sooner vis-a-vis the first one, and that should boost traffic from Delhi side, One might also take a detour from Dwarka to Gurgaon, if at all?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    We will Se A chunk of Vehicles Running On DEW and Entering Delhi.

1. KD case is similar to NPV, hence houses disputes has to be resolved.

2. Apart from Sandwich portion between Delhi and Gurgaon there are few houses on alignment and some patches are in litigation.

3. Delhi connectivity not sorted out so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    There is no other case this is the only case.
    All the cases are under 8055.
    If there is another case tell us what is the number?

Carefully read, I have reacted appropriately in my last post, no need to repeat again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    want possession and that too at middle of nowhere, very good, I heard from elders that live always where you have friends and family never live in a deserted place.
    Those who want to live in their OWN house then why not buy Ready to Move house there are so many vacant apartments available all over the place in gurgaon / haryana.
    Speaking out what pleases is good for emotions but does not workout in practical world -
    Those who have bought in d eway are either investors or living in denial mode endusers -
    I felt so bad seeing the pictures of kids and ladies holding banners and shouting slogans - come on man be a man the ladies and kids should not suffer because of irrational decisions taken by irresponsible greedy, fickle minded living in denial male.

Those advocating possession - go sell the unit today and buy something which you can use from tomorrow - there are so many of them - let me tell you - your kids and wife would be happier to live in their own home than listen to tana and restrictions of landlord every now and then.

Rohit

Rohit bhai

Is it necessary to be so unpleasant?

Keep it pleasant. This is NPR thread. Why not shift to bubble burst thread?

What you are siggesting is financial suicide.

Sell at 5000 NPR and buy at 9000 SPR ?

Why when in two years they can sell at 6500 NPR and buy at 8500 SPR because of oversupply glut and price equalization over Gurgaon regions?
    CommentQuote
    Rohit bhai

Is it necessary to be so unpleasant?

Keep it pleasant. This is NPR thread. Why not shift to bubble burst thread?

What you are siggesting is financial suicide.

Sell at 5000 NPR and buy at 9000 SPR ?

Why when in two years they can sell at 6500 NPR and buy at 8500 SPR because of oversupply glut and price equalization over Gurgaon regions?

why buy 3 bhk why not 2 bhk - save the rent pay only the emi and I have already outlined about the age stuff - my problem is calling a spade a spade - I know how it feels when things don't move - even as investors that means missed opportunity - the problem with most working with it ites is peer pressure and the kind enviornment they see around them - nothing wrong in thinking big however why live in state of mind which is always in fear of something bad may happen ?
    I know for sure that things would be alright after few years but at what cost ? a guy around 35 books a flat and gets it when he is around 40 plus - a golden period of his life is lost in paying the rent plus the emi !!! come on - I cannot do that - if I would have been in same situation I would have bought a ready to move flat in an unauthorised colony for the time being till I had enough to buy the dream home ready to move -
    Look at the ads in paper and listen to cold calls of brokers they say sir koi investment karna hai - bloody hell - investment at the cost of life no ways - don't buy if its affecting your peace of mind and it is because they are here seeking refuge in online community -
    Sir ji - I know I am sounding like "nakaarkhane mai tuti ke aawaz" but that is okay.

let me give you an example 3 years ago someone wanted to buy something for enduse he had his job in gugaon and had a big family so he cannot afford ready to move in gurgaon - I told him to go buy a ready to move in sector 49 faridabad and buy a sedan keep a driver - now 3 years later he is a happy person - he does not drives - lives like a saheb - does not takes his ladies and kids out for dharna in heat rather spends time at gymkhana club with the extra money he saved.

its all about rational thinking about the needs and how to address them - not about some glittery brochures of already established cheat builders .

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Please discuss topics which r relevant to the title of the thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Coming back to topic

I would reiterate that NPR investors stuck with neither possession not price gain are best off holding for 2 years.

By then NPR will be better livable and better priced.

But for investors looking to invest it is not yet time to enter NPR.

BTW Rohit didnt you say you were also doing protests against builder?

Protests are an essential and legitimate way for putting pressure on builder. Just like futures and options are a necessary evil in stock markets - protests and legal action are necessary evils of real estate markets.

Will work on decent builders like Tata and Sobha who are brand conscious

Jan 2016 seems best estimate for entry time in NPR. Affordable segment is better in NPR. I am not convinced about premium segment in this location.

But lets wait and watch. Reality is needed for realty.
    CommentQuote
    Coming back to topic

I would reiterate that NPR investors stuck with neither possession not price gain are best off holding for 2 years.

By then NPR will be better livable and better priced.

But for investors looking to invest it is not yet time to enter NPR.

BTW Rohit didnt you say you were also doing protests against builder?

Protests are an essential and legitimate way for putting pressure on builder. Just like futures and options are a necessary evil in stock markets - protests and legal action are necessary evils of real estate markets.

Will work on decent builders like Tata and Sobha who are brand conscious

Jan 2016 seems best estimate for entry time in NPR. Affordable segment is better in NPR. I am not convinced about premium segment in this location.

But lets wait and watch. Reality is needed for realty.

I am still unconvinced, how suddenly after 2 years NPR would come-out from all of its trouble. I am deadly sure that there is long period to wait from anyone imagination, few people here say they don't care on what cost they are getting basic amenities (Electricity, water, STP etc.) that too without proper connectivity.

I recall few units in another part of NCR where builders are charging upto Rs. 15/Unit of electricity and additional monthly charges of water and other amenities those are not being providing by concerned authority.

Apart from monthly EMI, what cost would be for living in sweet home :

1. Maintenance charges approx Rs. 3500-5000 (for basic and low end units)

2. Monthly electricity charges on average Rs. 10000 pm (considering Rs. 15/unit and averaging out peak and lowest consumption season)

3. Cost of transportation: Here one factor is daily hassle for commuters, if the proper connectivity is not available than your dream home not remain sweet, only after couple of weeks its become nightmare Few days in month still could bearable but daily basis is a really headache and that too when on cost of burning additional diesel.

So approximate additional cost of sweet home, if basic amenities shall provided by builder:

Monthly electricity charges (on average 650 units/month)

By Builder (Rs. 15/unit)_____________ By authority (Rs. 6/unit)

9750 ____________________________3900

Monthly water Charges (Lum sum basis)

By Builder_______________By authority

Rs. 2000_______________ Rs. 200

Additional burning of oil

Since, distance between Center of Gurgaon and Mid of Deway is approx 15km than let calculate the additional oil expenditure

15km x Rs. 7 (Oil consumption and maintenance/km ) x 22 (considering 5 days week) = 2300

So additional expenditure in total would be approx:
    5850 (9750-3900) + 1800 (2000-200) + 2300 = 9950 or approx 10000 (without EMI, maintenance charges etc.)

Means Rs. 10k extra would pay only for basic amenities which is the responsibility of authority to provide in-spite of you pay all the EDC+IDC charges due on time and also calculate the interest over it.

Mere in 20k you may get a good 2bhk house at better location in Gurgaon/Dwarka where your home would just couple of kms away from your workplace and much more thing you would have additional hours to live with your family instead waiting in jam.

Better to invest in safe place where your return remains fruitful and live in livable place, this place is only for long-term investors not for end-users.
    CommentQuote