• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

If what you are saying is true

This would mean prices would stay stable or maybe distress sales happening around 4k in next 1-2 years.

cheers
    BlessU JI

Even now things are not pretty bright as far as resale rates are concern.

Thanks
    Thanks

Comment

Agree with that.

Cookie,

I have said the same thing several times.
      BUT, who is listening?
      Screaming "no cat - no cat" does not mean there is no cat.
      Earlier people accept it, better off they would be.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      yes very Much.. End-Users only have been living in Fools paradise for the last 6-7 years...
      18 Kms Road completion is going to take more then a decade time...That as well not certain.... Damn

Thanks

Comment

yes very Much.. End-Users only have been living in Fools paradise for the last 6-7 years...
        18 Kms Road completion is going to take more then a decade time...That as well not certain.... Damn

Thanks
        My POV remain same.
        Considering abnormal delay in completion of NPR. Authorities should try to open it in different stretches.
        Following connectivity should be is enough to open Dway in multiple stretches,
        1) With Pataudi road near Harsaru Village.
        2) With NH-8 before 2nd Toll.
        3) Sector roads of 8X, 9X & 3X (after completion of sector road work for 3X)
        4) Flyover on Railway track near sector 99. [ not a priority job]
        5) Existing roads of 3x sectors/ RP

With above D way can be used by residents of new sectors where habitation is set to start by 2014 in a big way. Simultaneously this will boost the sentiment & momentum to resolve the balance disputes faster.
        Similar result we have seen in Greater Faridabad Master Roads, once construction is completed in few stretches, pressure built up on farmers & all major disputes are resolved in last 6 month or so.
        Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

cookie,
          Cookie sir, has become Astrologer of Dew,without Dew sec like 8x,9x will also suffer.All the traffic load NH8 has to take which is already in mess.

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
            cookie,
            Cookie sir, has become Astrologer of Dew,without Dew sec like 8x,9x will also suffer.All the traffic load NH8 has to take which is already in mess.
            Rashpal Sir

18 kms streach, it is just 18 Kms streach and is taking more than decade long time. I don't think its a joke.
            If Dway doesn't come in next 3 years that looks very unlikely , it will be a decade long time.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
              cookie,
              Bro, I think he is also annoyed with NPR progress & his post is eruption of frustration & disappointment only (quite justified). You are right, till toll removed, 8X, 9X need Dway badly.
              Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

latest status of npr as per huda

https://www.huda.gov.in/Development%...20Projects.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
                  My POV remain same.
                  Considering abnormal delay in completion of NPR. Authorities should try to open it in different stretches.
                  Following connectivity should be is enough to open Dway in multiple stretches,
                  1) With Pataudi road near Harsaru Village.
                  2) With NH-8 before 2nd Toll.
                  3) Sector roads of 8X, 9X & 3X (after completion of sector road work for 3X)
                  4) Flyover on Railway track near sector 99. [ not a priority job]
                  5) Existing roads of 3x sectors/ RP

With above D way can be used by residents of new sectors where habitation is set to start by 2014 in a big way. Simultaneously this will boost the sentiment & momentum to resolve the balance disputes faster.
                  Similar result we have seen in Greater Faridabad Master Roads, once construction is completed in few stretches, pressure built up on farmers & all major disputes are resolved in last 6 month or so.
                  Sayan,

That's the attitude. Hopefully some of the suggestions made by you will be implemented 'unknowingly' by the authorities. DEW bashers have made the habitation around this road a all-or-none scenario, while on the other hand many people have gone hoarse shouting & highlighting that infra in India, sadly, follows habitation (when ideally it should be the other way round).

Anyway, a trickle of development today will hopefully turn into an all out deluge in the next couple of years. While the present status of NPR is not ideal, neither is it a lost cause as some have made it to be.

I am invested in DEW, so I might be sounding biased. However, I would be quiet keen on knowing from DEW bashers if they are also invested, or just believe in doing saamaj seva as soon as someone shows a ray of light to others. Highlighting the challenges faced by DEW is one thing (& always welcome for a productive debate), but extrapolating the past for the future is just random talk to get some free mileage. We all know the challenges faced by DEW, what we need is someone to have out of box thinking (like your suggestions), and suggest "jugaads" that our country is famous for ...
                  Last edited by MountainDew; July 24 2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harpreet1 View Post
                    Sayan,

That's the attitude. Hopefully some of the suggestions made by you will be implemented 'unknowingly' by the authorities. DEW bashers have made the habitation around this road a all-or-none scenario, while on the other hand many people have gone hoarse shouting & highlighting that infra in India, sadly, follows habitation (when ideally it should be the other way round).

Anyway, a trickle of development today will hopefully turn into an all out deluge in the next couple of years. While the present status of NPR is not ideal, neither is it a lost cause as some have made it to be.

I am invested in DEW, so I might be sounding biased. However, I would be quiet keen on knowing from DEW bashers if they are also invested, or just believe in doing saamaj seva as soon as someone shows a ray of light to others. Highlighting the challenges faced by DEW is one thing (& always welcome for a productive debate), but extrapolating the past for the future is just random talk to get some free mileage. We all know the challenges faced by DEW, what we need is someone to have out of box thinking (like your suggestions), and suggest "jugaads" that our country is famous for ...
                    Sir

Looks like you took my post otherwise.
                    I am also well wisher of NPR but There is a limit to everything.

Don't you think 10 years is too long time.. If you say, NO. I will withdraw my posts back and will post only Good things.
                    Thanks

Comment

Sir

Looks like you took my post otherwise.
                      I am also well wisher of NPR but There is a limit to everything.

Don't you think 10 years is too long time.. If you say, NO. I will withdraw my posts back and will post only Good things.

R u certain that DEW would get completed in this 10 years duration ?????
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X