A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rohit Warren!

I see that you are not against DEW, but only advocating against aggressive pricing vis a vis actual infrastructural development happening. While, I agree that the progress is slow as was projected by builders, marketeers or expected by investors, end users, the location has its premium due to which pricing is aggressive. It's not that pricing is aggressive only due to location of these projects, it varies from project to project depending upon builder, construction quality, amenities and project location as such. The variation is as much as 3500-4000 psf to 10000-11000 psf, the latter do seem overpriced but pricing is due to reasons mentioned above, and there is definitely a factor of proposed and expected operational DEW factored in.

The main discussion here should be and actually is when the litigation issues will get resolved. No one knows this... except one guy who at one point of time claimed that it will take 10-20 years citing many reasons, then some time back claimed that issue is expected to get resolved soon, and then has again taken a U-turn and says it will never get resolved. He may be having his reasons and resources, and I do not wish to comment on that, neither do I intend to take this discussion further. Then further various other issues have been claimed to have remained unresolved and would continue to remain unresolved by him, whereas o lot of members have posted positive developments that have been illogically refuted. Many developments are under way including a completed 15 km out of 18 km of the DEW, Sector roads, including parallel 75m Sector road, ROB, approval of Delhi side connectivity as approved by LG in last UTTIPEC meeting, broadening of existing road in Dwarka that will connect to DEW, ground levelling work towards Diplomatic Enclave-2 etc. etc....

Recently, Kapil Mittal has posted regarding developments as mentioned above, and you have asked for pictures as proof, but if you go through this thread, you will find pictured already posted. I am posting them again for members who have missed them...

Everyone has right to opine here, and your healthy criticism will also be helpful.. But don't doubt or raise fingers on intentions or credibility...

Take care...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ground levelling work in progress...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ground levelling work completed to some extent...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear fellow members...

I am happily surprised to see so many pages filled with some kind words. I am indebted to all of you for your warmth and kindness, however suggest and request that let's not waste our time and energy on wasteful arguments, and concentrate on developments or possible solution towards unfortunate bottlenecks. I would also request members to contact their respective builders, govt. agencies including HUDA and raise queries in writing to seek rightful information through RTI. I have been collecting information, but not much received so far worth sharing. I am in the continuous process of getting information, and during the course I have come to know about certain positive development pertaining to litigation and a possible solution, and I could not resist myself from sharing, however have now requested the person to provide some documentary proof and will share as and when received.

Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Rohit Warren!

I see that you are not against DEW, but only advocating against aggressive pricing vis a vis actual infrastructural development happening. While, I agree that the progress is slow as was projected by builders, marketeers or expected by investors, end users, the location has its premium due to which pricing is aggressive. It's not that pricing is aggressive only due to location of these projects, it varies from project to project depending upon builder, construction quality, amenities and project location as such. The variation is as much as 3500-4000 psf to 10000-11000 psf, the latter do seem overpriced but pricing is due to reasons mentioned above, and there is definitely a factor of proposed and expected operational DEW factored in.

The main discussion here should be and actually is when the litigation issues will get resolved. No one knows this... except one guy who at one point of time claimed that it will take 10-20 years citing many reasons, then some time back claimed that issue is expected to get resolved soon, and then has again taken a U-turn and says it will never get resolved. He may be having his reasons and resources, and I do not wish to comment on that, neither do I intend to take this discussion further. Then further various other issues have been claimed to have remained unresolved and would continue to remain unresolved by him, whereas o lot of members have posted positive developments that have been illogically refuted. Many developments are under way including a completed 15 km out of 18 km of the DEW, Sector roads, including parallel 75m Sector road, ROB, approval of Delhi side connectivity as approved by LG in last UTTIPEC meeting, broadening of existing road in Dwarka that will connect to DEW, ground levelling work towards Diplomatic Enclave-2 etc. etc....

Recently, Kapil Mittal has posted regarding developments as mentioned above, and you have asked for pictures as proof, but if you go through this thread, you will find pictured already posted. I am posting them again for members who have missed them...

Everyone has right to opine here, and your healthy criticism will also be helpful.. But don't doubt or raise fingers on intentions or credibility...

Take care...

Thanks for understanding the motive - What I am trying to bring forward the hype created is not justified and the actual situation of bottlenecks may not be cleared soon.
    I plan to do a photo/video round up of the entire d eway projects so the endusers may take right decisions -
    I hate the hype because for most home is more of emotional buying than rational one - I have already started to work on the spreadsheet which may help someone looking to buy any property.
    Its a complex project but I am sure it will help everyone -

once again stay away from hype and please if possible post some systematic aerial photos which covers the whole area - I do not have that kind of resource at present - however my boss owns an aviation academy but I would not like to ask him for this kind of favor.

Thanks again for understanding.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • This is the way one should put the argument on the table, very constructive , positive along with evidence. Our post shows our maturity and credability .

Rohit : Pls take it on lighter note, Although you are veteran member but you sometime behave like property dealer and selling Faridabad on Dew Thread .
    Dost , builder see some potential and value on DeW thatswhy builder like Tata launched around 10k per sqft and got good response also.

Do you think incase if Tata goes to Neharpar /Faridabad area, will they even think to launch around 10k . So every area have own potential and value , pls dont do comparison of that .

One humble request , once anyone become veteran or senior member , we should keep our vested interest aside and advice other with your vast experience and knowledge rather than misguide on pricing and area.

Originally Posted by mkg007
    Rohit Warren!

Take care...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by evasnis
    This is the way one should put the argument on the table, very constructive , positive along with evidence. Our post shows our maturity and credability .

Rohit : Pls take it on lighter note, Although you are veteran member but you sometime behave like property dealer and selling Faridabad on Dew Thread .
    Dost , builder see some potential and value on DeW thatswhy builder like Tata launched around 10k per sqft and got good response also.

Do you think incase if Tata goes to Neharpar /Faridabad area, will they even think to launch around 10k . So every area have own potential and value , pls dont do comparison of that .

One humble request , once anyone become veteran or senior member , we should keep our vested interest aside and advice other with your vast experience and knowledge rather than misguide on pricing and area.

ah!!!! again comparing potential vs hype - look at the ipo frenzy of 2006-07 and what happened after that - what tatas are doing is encashing the hype and needs to taken with open eyes -
    I brought naharpar here as a reference point because of the similarity of issues faced by d eway - I wish I was a property dealer which I cannot be even if I wish to be one because I cannot fool my clients by showing glittering brochures and giving them false promises -
    What I have seen about d eway that people have started treating that area as stock market - there is something called usability and that is the factor which drives things in long run -
    encashing on hype is opportunism and anything launched beyond 4k per sq ft is simply a hype.
    I am concerned about the mass hysteria like of tulip flower frenzy gripping the sentiment and at the end losing everything -
    bank loan for 30 years pay 1 lakhs plus emi does matter - no matter how much your salary is - 30 years is very looooooooooong period of time - even 7 years is long enough.
    People buying right now above 4k in d eway are getting sucked in by the developers who show that future would be 15k psf without even showing any scientific proof of that -

So, want to buy a property do it but never take an impulsive decision about it.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Only time will tell who proves right at end of day. Regarding development and photo posted of Bharthal village road at Delhi side it's nothing more than to provide channel for basic amenities in order to facilitate existing habitation and being linking here with NPR. It's completely false argument.

Regarding litigation front I have confirm information that neither any resolution  is under progress nor any initiative attempted and matter is still dead. Whoever proof/input than bring on forum I would cross-check from my sources. 

Forget about litigants even HUDA not able to acquire the necessary  land to rehabilitate existing outsees of areas other than NPV/KD/TCN.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Only time will tell who proves right at end of day. Regarding development and photo posted of Bharthal village road at Delhi side it's nothing more than to provide channel for basic amenities in order to facilitate existing habitation and being linking here with NPR. It's completely false argument.

Regarding litigation front I have confirm information that neither any resolution  is under progress nor any initiative attempted and matter is still dead. Whoever proof/input than bring on forum I would cross-check from my sources. 

Forget about litigants even HUDA not able to acquire the necessary  land to rehabilitate existing outsees of areas other than NPV/KD/TCN.

Why MR.Ulti you are negating things from right away, let member bring in proof and documents, it seems like you have put up a sensor in this thread, anytime good thing about NPR is said your sensor starts beeping and you have to negate it on forum ASAP .
    We respect your opinion but put your opinion after member has completed his part.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    Why MR.Ulti you are negating things from right away, let member bring in proof and documents, it seems like you have put up a sensor in this thread, anytime good thing about NPR is said your sensor starts beeping and you have to negate it on forum ASAP .
    We respect your opinion but put your opinion after member has completed his part.

Good thing???? Where it is??

14 km clear land was already available to HUDA and had constructed somehow 42m wide road that too few patches are unavailable. 

Rest is either under litigation or not clear.

Factory owners verdict delivered in 2010 and ordered by HC to compensate all benefits within a year despite that still factories are running leaving apart a boundary wall demolished which was falling exactly on 42 m road alignment. It's confirm news that everything is not fine despite regularly HUDA claiming the matter has been settled.  I knew someone asked proof for that but why they do not understand if the matter get settled than after 4 years of verdict why these factories are standstill.  

Second NHAI issue denying access through NH8 before toll plaza, bring news when and how dispute settled and what is the govt action plan.  Don't ask me the proof, it was submitted several time on forum.

HSIIDC land still not  transferred for 500m road (for proof search yourself may easily found on recent newspapers).

Lot of people claiming that Delhi side connectivity sorted out.... Where is the land acquisition notification if exercise for final alignment has been finished. Believe or not till resolution for litigation not find out don't expect any concrete move. 

What about 9 sub-station proposed along Deway.  

What about thoroughly lying water/STP line/storm water line/HT Line proposed along eway and when this job get started?

People are just happy by looking 14 km road, they don't like to look past verdict where several sector roads acquisition cancelled by HC and it's complication thereafter in planning. 

Right now this area is totally desert even you can't approach to your project site properly forget getting basic facilities and possession.  

There is only one positive thing you may claim repeatedly that is 14 km NPR or few sector roads constructed in bits and pieces. These type of road you may found in several village itself if this is only the criteria for nice habitation.   
    CommentQuote
    Good thing???? Where it is??

14 km clear land was already available to HUDA and had constructed somehow 42m wide road that too few patches are unavailable. 

Rest is either under litigation or not clear.

Factory owners verdict delivered in 2010 and ordered by HC to compensate all benefits within a year despite that still factories are running leaving apart a boundary wall demolished which was falling exactly on 42 m road alignment. It's confirm news that everything is not fine despite regularly HUDA claiming the matter has been settled.  I knew someone asked proof for that but why they do not understand if the matter get settled than after 4 years of verdict why these factories are standstill.  

Second NHAI issue denying access through NH8 before toll plaza, bring news when and how dispute settled and what is the govt action plan.  Don't ask me the proof, it was submitted several time on forum.

HSIIDC land still not  transferred for 500m road (for proof search yourself may easily found on recent newspapers).

Lot of people claiming that Delhi side connectivity sorted out.... Where is the land acquisition notification if exercise for final alignment has been finished. Believe or not till resolution for litigation not find out don't expect any concrete move. 

What about 9 sub-station proposed along Deway.  

What about thoroughly lying water/STP line/storm water line/HT Line proposed along eway and when this job get started?

People are just happy by looking 14 km road, they don't like to look past verdict where several sector roads acquisition cancelled by HC and it's complication thereafter in planning. 

Right now this area is totally desert even you can't approach to your project site properly forget getting basic facilities and possession.  

There is only one positive thing you may claim repeatedly that is 14 km NPR or few sector roads constructed in bits and pieces. These type of road you may found in several village itself if this is only the criteria for nice habitation.   

still asking price 10k psf of super area plus other charges . kyu bhai paise ped pe ugte hai
    CommentQuote
  • Factory owners verdict delivered in 2010 and ordered by HC to compensate all benefits within a year despite that still factories are running leaving apart a boundary wall demolished which was falling exactly on 42 m road alignment.

Mr Ulti,
    This is true that Boundary wall of a factory was demolish Which was falling on 42 m road...
    but as you say that this factory is still running........

NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON OR A MACHINE WE FOUND INSIDE THIS FACTORY,,,,IT WAS A KIND OF "KHUNDER".
    I Personally talked to a Chowkidaar ,,Who was taking care of this place,, He told me that this factory has been shifted and this "Khunder" will be converted to a Road when HUDA will Broaden this 42 mtr road to 150 mtr Road..
    HUDA has Marked the area by installing Blue cemented Pillars In a Distance Of 150 mtr.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Why don't you have posted photo of another factories (gas & chemical) and good-downs besides this factory. These all are still working, please check my earlier post I clearly mentioned that partly boundary wall of this factory was demolished long back to clear path of 42m wide road.  

So far all cases are not settled.....leaving apart one or two at isolated location. 
    CommentQuote
    Why don't you have posted photo of another factories (gas & chemical) and good-downs besides this factory. These all are still working, please check my earlier post I clearly mentioned that partly boundary wall of this factory was demolished long back to clear path of 42m wide road.

So far all cases are not settled.....leaving apart one or two at isolated location.

And who told me I am lawyer ( that too liar lawyer) ????? Suniye sunnyj damini ka sunny deol mat banao.....apni investment par dhyan do....

I Will definitely post all the factories images (Working no working) Lying in between DEW.
    But I remember In earlier post also you lied Regarding Another factory "PADMINI".
    "THAT YOU HAVE CONCRETE PROOF THAT MATTER NOT RESOLVED AND STUCK IN LITIGATION." #11344 (PAGE NO 1135).
    AND THE GUY NAME AVANEESH GAVE YOU PROOF REGARDING
    THE FACTORY RELOCATION..( #11347)..
    HE SAID " I have recently asked the information related to Padmini from my relative on phone for the sake of Ulti.
    Some important facts.
    Padmini matter is already sorted out form the court and govt releases the fund also to the owner but they have got some time from the court to relocate it.

New location of Padmini would be in sector 35 near HaldiRam as per my relative,construction is going on, if any one is the local resident , he can further reconfirm the actual status. #11355.
    And then instantly you wrote "Yes, I have re-confirm from my sources the matter is settled now, even both parties agreed after intervention of Gopal Subramanyam. I have update my information regarding issue. (#11357).

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page1136?t=6710&page=1136
    CommentQuote
  • Members please note;

Do

Be Nice and Polite
    Every member deserves to be treated with respect. Positive and polite posts create a friendly and welcoming environment that all members will feel comfortable in.

Think Before Posting
    Sensible, well thought-out and legible posts help other members understand what is being explained.

Post in Relevant Section(s)
    Posting in the most relevant section will ensure threads are seen by members most interested in the subject. Threads posted in the wrong section will generally be moved by moderators.

Remain on Topic
    Threads should remain on the topic that they are discussing, they should not be discussing other topics. A new thread should be made for a new discussion.

Report Content
    Reported content is sent to staff members for review. If a post needs staff attention because it breaks the rules, needs to be modified or moved the report system is the correct way to alert the staff.
    CommentQuote