A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19824 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Listen Guys, Need to "IGNORE" certain members post.There job is to spread anti Dew news and negative thinks,they might be getting paid for it.
    We need to focus on upcoming court case on 18th nov.

I have heard that judges are reshuffle.New judge has been appointed for NPR and for SPR.

I don't know this is good news ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Dear fellow members...

I am happily surprised to see so many pages filled with some kind words. I am indebted to all of you for your warmth and kindness, however suggest and request that let's not waste our time and energy on wasteful arguments, and concentrate on developments or possible solution towards unfortunate bottlenecks. I would also request members to contact their respective builders, govt. agencies including HUDA and raise queries in writing to seek rightful information through RTI. I have been collecting information, but not much received so far worth sharing. I am in the continuous process of getting information, and during the course I have come to know about certain positive development pertaining to litigation and a possible solution, and I could not resist myself from sharing, however have now requested the person to provide some documentary proof and will share as and when received.

Cheers...

Great post & really appreciate all your efforts to keep things factual .

.................continue the great work .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    I Will definitely post all the factories images (Working no working) Lying in between DEW.
    But I remember In earlier post also you lied Regarding Another factory "PADMINI".
    "THAT YOU HAVE CONCRETE PROOF THAT MATTER NOT RESOLVED AND STUCK IN LITIGATION." #11344 (PAGE NO 1135).
    AND THE GUY NAME AVANEESH GAVE YOU PROOF REGARDING
    THE FACTORY RELOCATION..( #11347)..
    HE SAID " I have recently asked the information related to Padmini from my relative on phone for the sake of Ulti.
    Some important facts.
    Padmini matter is already sorted out form the court and govt releases the fund also to the owner but they have got some time from the court to relocate it.

New location of Padmini would be in sector 35 near HaldiRam as per my relative,construction is going on, if any one is the local resident , he can further reconfirm the actual status. #11355.
    And then instantly you wrote "Yes, I have re-confirm from my sources the matter is settled now, even both parties agreed after intervention of Gopal Subramanyam. I have update my information regarding issue. (#11357).

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page1136?t=6710&page=1136

Who is denying that my information was incorrect and not update appropriately even I sincerely accept and regret over it in past but that doesn't mean I would remain imperfect in all cases.

This is as per my information that all factory cases are not settled so far and has issues with HUDA and again I say this came to me through sources.

As far as litigation front is concern 18 Nov is date for another case which fortunately linked with original case and no magic is going on that day. Even it would be disaster for HUDA since despite several direction rehabilitation policy not submitted so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Who is denying that my information was incorrect and not update appropriately even I sincerely accept and regret over it in past  but that doesn't mean I would remain imperfect in all cases.

This is as per my information that all factory cases are not settled so far and has issues with HUDA and again I say this came to me through sources. 

As far as litigation front is concern 18 Nov is date for another case which fortunately linked with original case and no magic is going on that day. Even it would be disaster for HUDA since despite several direction rehabilitation policy not submitted so far.  

I suppose, u should present facts with pictures, so that it is more authentic .
    CommentQuote
  • watch this ndtv property guide guys

Best Rs 1 crore-plus projects on Dwarka Expressway - YouTube

why they are always in mode of phasao the people -
    CommentQuote
  • As per the information received the Hon. High court has given a very near by next date for all the NPR cases connected with main case CWP 8055 of 2008 on 01-Dec-2014.

It is very likely that some concrete resolution should come on 01-Dec-2014.

Lets wait little more as the good news might be just be around the corner !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    watch this ndtv property guide guys

Best Rs 1 crore-plus projects on Dwarka Expressway - YouTube

why they are always in mode of phasao the people -

Is this the program which is sponsored by Supertech? Or is it some other real estate company?

In the question lies the answer.

When these programs stop getting viewers will mark the bottom of the market.

Till 2010 only NDTV Profit had a Hot Property program, now each and every channel has a property program.

Their purpose is to get viewership and hence ads. The day these stop getting viewers the Ads will dry up and the program will stop or convert into whatever is hot in the market - and the bottom of the bear market will be reached.
    CommentQuote
  • ignore the information that are not supported by facts especially of those who have vested motives and apparent by their posts and aims only at creating confusion for noida to get some buyers from gurgoan, that never happened and was and will remain as a dream
    CommentQuote
  • Ulti ji, your view in today's hearing of the court?
    CommentQuote
  • Attached is the Court Order Copy of All the NPR Cases discussed today :

As per the information received the Hon. High court has given a very near by next date for all the NPR cases connected with main case CWP 8055 of 2008 on 01-Dec-2014. It is very likely that some concrete resolution should come on 01-Dec-2014.

A Major Good News is that Case CWP 8060 of 2008 connecting case is DISPOSED OF 18-NOV-2014...i.e. Today....Case order copy is yet to be uploaded, but writ petition of 2008 is DISPOSED OF today.

Now facts and crystal clear truth is infront of everyone.....so no need to get into negative rumors being created :-) by some members.

Again facts & only clear facts with full back up proofs....no nonsence...or false claims.....like some negativity being spread by some members !!

Things have started moving fast in the right direction....

Lets wait little more as the more good news might be just be around the corner !!

Cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Attached is the Court Order Copy of All the NPR Cases discussed today :

As per the information received the Hon. High court has given a very near by next date for all the NPR cases connected with main case CWP 8055 of 2008 on 01-Dec-2014. It is very likely that some concrete resolution should come on 01-Dec-2014.

A Major Good News is that Case CWP 8060 of 2008 connecting case is DISPOSED OF 18-NOV-2014...i.e. Today....Case order copy is yet to be uploaded, but writ petition of 2008 is DISPOSED OF today.

Now facts and crystal clear truth is infront of everyone.....so no need to get into negative rumors being created :-) by some members.

Again facts & only clear facts with full back up proofs....no nonsence...or false claims.....like some negativity being spread by some members !!

Lets wait little more as the more good news might be just be around the corner !!

Cheers !!

Thank you for your efforts........hope for the best........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Attached is the Court Order Copy of All the NPR Cases discussed today :

Cheers !!

Excellent news Harjinder ji

Looks like the beginning of the end of DEW litigation
    CommentQuote
  • I think we are misreading today's interim order. The next hearing is on 1st of December, and will be presented in front of a new Bench. The original case CWP 8055-2008 is still in pending status as is shown in attachment.

Though assigning near date is good and hopefully it will be decided soon (wishful thinking looking at timelines of such cases take elsewhere)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Came across this list of cases (Pardon if posted earlier)

To search for NPR cases, you can search for cases by Shailendra jain's (Litigant's lawyer) name
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, don't fight among each other. We have to accept the failures of the HOODA government in successfully completing any of the major infra projects whether it was Gurgaon, Faridabad or other areas. I do not understand how one can start 100s of crores of projects without proper planning. They were always in hurry to launch these projects (without planning) so that the builders can benefit by mentioning them in the brochures and HOODA sahab can get his cut quickly.

Now there is a category of people who also want to see things physically and not just brochures so to cash on them, they start executing the project (again without planning), notify stupid sections and start building without checking or resolving the litigation arising due to the notified sections.

Out of 10kms of roads they make say 7 kms. of roads. Now builders can increase the rates by giving users lollipop of 7 kms of unusable road. Now HUDA's idiot lawyers are only buying time in the court, builder has sold his inventory at inflated rates so he is chilled out and end user is only dreaming that things would get fine within a few months. But they only get tareekhs and even after shifting to their homes, they are forced to use alternate revenue rastas or stupid narrow roads built by the builders.

This has not just happened in NPR. This has happened in every damn infrastructure project initiated by the HOODA sarkar.
    CommentQuote