A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nitin Gadkari- DELAYS AND LITIGATIONS HAVE AFFECTED PRIVATE SECTOR CONFIDENCE,BUT WE ARE MAKING ALL EFFORTS TO BRING THAT CONFIDENCE BACK WITH SPECIFIC POLICY INTERVENTIONS AND FAST DECISIONS.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Solution to land dispute roadblock to Dwarka Expressway soon ?

sn5c2z7DwNA
    must watch between 2.00 to 5.00
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhay
    Solution to land dispute roadblock to Dwarka Expressway soon ?

sn5c2z7DwNA
    must watch between 2.00 to 5.00

Hi
    Greetings

While the project is almost complete, a small patch of 1.4 kms, though important is being excessively highlighted.. Other than litigation area, a lot of patches are pending action by State/Delhi Govt.

NH8 and DELHI Connectivity is MOST IMPORTANT and should be concluded to witness a sea change in attitudes. Impact of END TO END connection will be exponentially exalted once 37-99 ROB is done. These are artificial barriers and once removed all hitherto micro markets will merge as one huge 18 kms long dwarka expressway. Residents will find innovative commuting solutions using sector/revenue/kacha roads, if both ends are connected.

For litigation area matter is in court, until then, children will keep using HUDA markers as wicket to play after school matches. The recent verdict on 600 appx acres of MANESAR cancellation of acquisition notification, does show that judiciary is back in action. REMARKABLE ICE BREAKER OF AN ORDER, MANESAR DLF/ANANTRAJ ETC PHHC and sea change in Words of Court from "Why land owners not be paid at current circle rates" to "Greed has taken over.. informed petitioners..., who are in service....revelations about ownership... collaboration agreement between peitioners and builders...partial consent of petitioners etc..

Unlike CMO- M3, Frustration of Property Dealer Mr Subhash, Mr Dhruv & COO Homestead, is honest and true reflection of the situation.

Key takes from participants:
    Market Subdued hai,
    Builder, investor pareshan hain,
    Development schedule se bahut peeche
    sone ka anda dene wali murgi nahin hai.. peculiar situation hai 4-5 saal ho gaye hain investors ko
    na investor na enduse interest show kar raha hai!!
    2013 ke prices se 5-7% drop!!
    jinke pas hai, choice is limited, rate to rate bhi shayad na mile!!
    3-5 years good appreciation possible!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Lo bhai aub to ye bhi 5 saal bolne lage.
    Waise bhi it's chilling outside kaam ke liye labour nahi hai. Jan ke baad sochenge further discussion abhi to rajai taan kar so jaao
    CommentQuote
  • Another new residential project has launched on Dwarka Expressway by Vatika Group the project name is Seven Seasons and it is a residential part of Vatika Express City Township. And I have also got a news that Vatika Group and GIC are going establish two joint ventures for residential projects in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Deal is perception or what one thinks is right and it could vastly differ from person to person.
    There are so many questions about d way that reach deadend the answers are simply not there.
    Everyone was bullish on silver at 75k per kg now there are hardly any takers at 35k less than half of that highs.
    D eway properties are grossly overpriced and with banks doling out money the buyers are becoming victims, there is something called usability of the asset and that factor is missing by huge time margin.

I have decided to burn some fuel to bring out the real picture of the status of the projects.
    Stay tuned for next couple of weeks for some really surprising stuff.

Rohit

Rohit, this is your post from 12th Nov 2014 where you had decided to burn some fuel etc etc. Do you have any concrete news to share now, or is your investigation still work-in-progress!!!!

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Lo bhai aub to ye bhi 5 saal bolne lage.
    Waise bhi it's chilling outside kaam ke liye labour nahi hai. Jan ke baad sochenge further discussion abhi to rajai taan kar so jaao

I don't mean to fight with you, and I am certainly not trolling you...... I have some investments on DEW, so somewhere deep down I don't appreciate random remarks about this area from someone who has nothing at stake in a place for which they are trying to play god by making inane predictions.

You won't find me on any other thread trying to run down that area when I have no investments there. What's your excuse for being so sensitive about news related to DEW?
    CommentQuote
  • It's too chilling out there and I love my blanket, I was out of station for whole month, yaar parents ko teerth kara raha tha so could not do what I thought would be doing for d eway.
    Regarding my reaction to news related to d eway dost don't worry it's a constant reminder of what is in the store, so if you're smart then you should be living in your own house and would not even look at investment for 5 yrs, if you are paying rent and emi please for your family sake get in areas which is ready to move.
    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • PhoenixRise,
    Well said sir,my advised just IGNORE.
    Why he will burn the fuel,when he has not invested there.I don't think the member is in Kar Seva business, but yes in anti Dew business.

We all Dew investor and Enduser well knows about status, we don't want non investor to burn fuel instead use that fuel for traveling to Faridabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    PhoenixRise,
    Well said sir,my advised just IGNORE.
    Why he will burn the fuel,when he has not invested there.I don't think the member is in Kar Seva business, but yes in anti Dew business.

We all Dew investor and Enduser well knows about status, we don't want non investor to burn fuel instead use that fuel for traveling to Faridabad.

Just to add few more words:

Kar Sewa is performed with selfless motive. However, most of the guys, who try to mislead, need to be expected to perform such activities. They have some great inherent interest to the contrary. These guys only want to mislead, that would not happen anyhow.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • DLF/ABW Manesar M1

Source FB post
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sr1890
    Source FB post

Hi
    Greetings

My Friend, this news has not much to do with Dway except for a tangent on how judiciary has become active and sorted out a politically sensitive land related litigation.

All chance that the judgement may get challenged at the SC. However, the facts sifted through by HC are phenomenal.

Few quotes worth reading

A court is not expected to give indulgence to such indolent persons – who compete with ‘Kumbhakarna’ or for that matter ‘Rip Van Winkle’. In our considered opinion, such delay does not deserve any indulgence and on the said ground alone the writ court should have thrown the petition overboard at the very threshold.”

We also find from the record that the petitioners are in service being well-informed individuals, active knowledgeable and resourceful in their respective walk of life and well acquainted with the provisions of the said Act

in view of Article 59 of the Limitation Act and thus now at this stage they have no vested or accrued right to challenge the said sale deeds voluntarily executed by them in favour of the private respondents and that too after a long yawning gap of 10 years in view of Section 31 of the Specific Relief Act, for which the present writ petitions being hit by delay and latches cannot be entertained for initiating such an action.

Another Pitfall of collaboration.. on the one hand, land owner sold the land and got compensation along with allotment of plots on the other, PETITIONER NO 1, is filing a case against cancellation of land acquisition notification.. Clearly villagers are much smarter than many educated home buyers.. MAHA CHATTUR.
    petitioner No.1 , has voluntarily sold his land to respondent No. 3 and has also entered into a collaboration agreement dated 01.10.2008 in respect of 1.03 acres of land situated in village Manesar, Tehsil and District Gurgaon and further executed Plot Allotment Agreement dated 28.07.2011 for allotment of 3 plots measuring 490 Sq. yards as also commercial space measuring 600 Sq. feet on 3 Complex in the said Township.

List of VAKILS (34 in all!!!) clearly showing that howsoever voluminous and loud the noise and arguments may be, they get a fact based response from the courts.

Mr.AshokAggarwal, Sr.Advocate with Mr.Alok Jain,Advocate,
    Mr.Arun Jain, Sr.Advocate with Mr.Arnav KumarSood
    for the applicant in CM No.17848 of 2012 in CWP No. 23769 of2011
    Mr. Satya Pal Jain, Sr.Advocate with Mr. Dheeraj Jain,Advocate
    and
    Mr. VijayKumar Chaudhary,Advocate In CWP No.7096 of 2012
    Mr.Tushar Sharma,Advocate
    Mr. DeepakBasatia,Advocate,
    Mr. Rajat Wadhwa,Advocate,
    Mr. Rajesh Verma,Advocate,
    Mr. Pankaj Gupta,Advocate,
    Mr. Niraj Jha,Advocate,
    Mr. Pankaj Jain,Advocate in CWP No.3088 of 2012
    Mr. Sarfraj Hussain,Advocate in CM No.12930-2014 in CWP No.23769 of 2011
    Mr. Umesh Gulati,Advocate, for the petitioners
    Mr. Jabar Singh, Petitioner in person.
    Mr.Ajay Gupta,AdditionalAdvocate General, Haryana.
    Mr.AkshayBhan, Sr.Advocate with Mr.Alok Mittal,Advocate for the interviner in CWP No.23769 of 2011
    Mr.Amandeep Singh Talwar,Advocate for Respondent No.4 -Interviner in CWP No.17740 of 2012.
    Mr. HarbhagwanSingh, Sr.Advocate with Mrs. Dilraj Kaur
    Mr. Dinesh Sharma,Advocate, for respondents No. 4,5,6 (in CWP No. 23769 of 2011),
    for respondents No. 6,7,9, 10,11 (in CWP No. 7096 of 2012),
    for respondents No. 8,9,10 (in CWP No. 3088 of 2012),
    for respondent No.3 (in CWP No. 17440 of 2012).
    Mr.Aashish Chopra,Advocate, for respondent No.3 in CWP No.3088 of 2012
    Mr. Dinesh Kumar Dakoria,Advocate for respondent No.3.(In CWP No.23769-2011)
    Mr.Alok Kumar Jain,Advocate for respondent No.7
    Mr. Rajiv Atma Ram, Sr.Advocate with Mr. Harsh Bunger,Advocate,
    Mr. Randeep Rai, Sr.Advocte with MrRajeevAnand ,Advocate for respondent No.8 - DLF.
    Mr.Ashish Chopra,Advocate.
    Mr. R.S.Rai, Sr.Advocate with
    Mr. Harsh Bunger,Advocate, for respondent No.4.

Manesar DLF/ABW/Anant Raj Land Acquisiton Cancellation Notification Judgement by PHHC.

The courts need to help resolve major Land disputes in state, stalling infra projects all across the state.

Cheers.

The courts need to help resolve major Land disputes in state, stalling infra projects all across the state.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

My Friend, this news has not much to do with Dway except for a tangent on how judiciary has become active and sorted out a politically sensitive land related litigation.

All chance that the judgement may get challenged at the SC. However, the facts sifted through by HC are phenomenal.

Few quotes worth reading

Another Pitfall of collaboration.. on the one hand, land owner sold the land and got compensation along with allotment of plots on the other, PETITIONER NO 1, is filing a case against cancellation of land acquisition notification.. Clearly villagers are much smarter than many educated home buyers.. MAHA CHATTUR.

List of VAKILS (34 in all!!!) clearly showing that howsoever voluminous and loud the noise and arguments may be, they get a fact based response from the courts.

Manesar DLF/ABW/Anant Raj Land Acquisiton Cancellation Notification Judgement by PHHC.

Cheers

The judgement quoted by you contradicts the article in hindi quoted by the post below ( by sr1890 ). are they refering to the same case.

Is it due to any change of judges , in an earlier judgement justice suryakant was supposed to be the judge, in the article ( hindi ) in previous posts quotes justice mohunta.

So which is the correct one, as the document in the link you have given requires permission and hence could not see it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    The judgement quoted by you contradicts the article in hindi quoted by the post below ( by sr1890 ). are they refering to the same case.

Is it due to any change of judges , in an earlier judgement justice suryakant was supposed to be the judge, in the article ( hindi ) in previous posts quotes justice mohunta.

So which is the correct one, as the document in the link you have given requires permission and hence could not see it.

Hi
    Greetings

HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE ASHUTOSH MOHUNTA, ACTING CHIEF JUSTICE

HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE RAJ RAHUL GARG

Can look up in PHHC Case status.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Few quotes worth reading

Cheers

hi bless u ji...,
    please post this one on related threads as well... abw aditya niketan, anantraj madelia and dlf express greens. and also opine on chances that SC will take up this case..., i see there less chances.
    CommentQuote
  • I didn't understand what logic being applying, the NPR case is entire different and here matter is for acquiring houses/plots not empty fields. Case would reach ultimately SC to sure regardless who win the case. 2.1 km length would remain unconstructed for long period of time, whoever is claiming that matter would resolved in near 3-5 years making fool to others.  
    CommentQuote