A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Is something planned between sec 88 and sec 88a , I mean on Patudi road and DeW intersection ..
    CommentQuote
  • Bridge work had been completed on 37,88 Naala....
    ROB 37,99 IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND CAN BE COMPLETE IN A YEAR.....
    Sector 106 factory has been removed,atleast from 45 mtr road and black carpeting done....
    Bridge work had been completed on 105,106 Naala.....
    Basai Road intersection &Dhwanpur road intersection Need flyover but can be made later on ...Till then Traffic lights can Help to Commute...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Bridge work had been completed on 37,88 Naala....
    ROB 37,99 IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND CAN BE COMPLETE IN A YEAR.....
    Sector 106 factory has been removed,atleast from 45 mtr road and black carpeting done....
    Bridge work had been completed on 105,106 Naala.....
    Basai Road intersection &Dhwanpur road intersection Need flyover but can be made later on ...Till then Traffic lights can Help to Commute...

Agreed..Apart from 3-4 major bottlenecks, the remaining seem minor blockages and hopefully will be removed once there's a bit of occupancy starting with Raheja/Indiabulls/Aura/Lumbini in the next couple of months.
    There's no reason it shouldn't have been removed earlier but it seems the litigated patch is acting as the excuse for babus etc for not fixing these minor bottlenecks.
    CommentQuote
  • Main issue of Dew is Npv litigation.
    Once this get resolved all others issue regarding both end connectivity and small patches will also get resolved.
    Main hurdle to Expway is NPV.
    CommentQuote
  • WITH LOT OF POSITIVES FOR COMING FUTURE....,
    I WISH THIS THREAD + EVERY ONE IN THIS WORLD GOOD WISHES FOR COMING 2015...,
    WITH MASSAGE....
    Deepak Guru
    तिन लोग आपका नंबर मांग रहे है ,मैंने नहीं दिया |पर आपके घर का पता दे दिया है |वो "naye saal" के दिन आयेंगे | उनके नाम है 'सुख |शांति |सम्रुद्धि |"Happy New Year in advance" मैंने भगवान से कहा ,"मेरे सभी दोस्तों को खुश रखना."___________________________________________________��भगवन बोले ,"ठीक है पर सिर्फ 4 दिन के लिय. वो चार दिनतू बता,"मैंने कहा ठीक है ,��" summer day "❄" winter day "" rainy day " spring day "___________________________________________________��भगवान् confused हो गए बोले,"नहीं सिर्फ 3 दिन "मैंने कहा," ठीक है ," yesterday "✅" today "" tomorrow "___________________________________________________��भगवन फिर Confused बोले, "सिर्फ दो दिन ."मैंने कहा ,"ठीक हैCURRENT DAY और NEXT DAY,"___________________________________________________��भगवान् फिर Confused बोले." सिर्फ 1 दिन ,"मैंने कहा , "everyday"___________________________________________________��भगवान हसने लगे और अच्छा बाबा मेरा पीछा छोड़ो"तुम्हारे दोस्त सदा खुश रहेगे" �� happy new year...,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    other bottlenecks

jpg.gif SIHI VILLAGE ROAD.jpg (75.3 KB)

jpg.gif culvert on nala sector 37,88.jpg (67.0 KB)

jpg.gif ROB section 37,99.jpg (75.6 KB)

jpg.gif Sector 102 Water Body, Pond.jpg (68.8 KB)

jpg.gif sector 106 factory.jpg (75.0 KB)

jpg.gif culvert over nala 105,106.jpg (58.9 KB)

jpg.gif structure in front of STP.jpg (77.0 KB)

jpg.gif structure #2 towards 102 in front of STP.jpg (74.7 KB)

jpg.gif Basai Road intersection.jpg (69.1 KB)

jpg.gif Dhwanpur road intersection Need flyover.jpg (65.0 KB)

Excellent factual post
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Blockage near Enigma and Revenue Road.jpg (63.8 KB)
    jpg.gif Start of litigation.jpg (60.3 KB)
    jpg.gif nala after end of litigation area.jpg (76.2 KB)
    jpg.gif Delhi Border.jpg (78.0 KB)

some of the bottlenecks may not be major or may have been removed from date of image which is september 2014

Yaar BlessU kya sardi mai garam masala diya hai.
    Good job.
    Magar dosto ek machar he kaafi hai hizra banane ko.
    There is one bloody 300 mtr patch of land in naharpar which has stopped the work of Master road there, yahan to waise das hai.
    I am optimistic about getting d Eway getting connected to nh8 within 2 years but what then?
    Another fight will begun with builders for possession and yada yada which is visible everywhere in ncr.
    5 saal bola tha 3 poore ho gaye 2 baaki hai uske baad start hoga builders ka drama wo kha jaayega 2 saal kam se kam fir hoga election ka drama 2 saal aur gaye, ho gaya decade khatam.
    Aub socho world economy ke situation fed ka money contraction start hoga by the end of next year and history shows that this kind of qe or qc lasts for not less than 4 years.
    Job market would be different 5 years from now and if my calculations are correct then huge number of offices related to IT and ITES will be forced to adapt or close, new areas in East and South will come up as hotter destination than gurgaon.
    So while investors may make some money end users bechare bane rahege.
    End users plan your shifting to own house by 2018 2020

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • As per information no dialogue fruitful between both parties....huda decided to go alone without consent of outsees....

The matter now shall only decided through court verdict.
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi side connectivity : soil testing for flyover is done, work will start in feb end
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    The disconnected portion of 75m road in Delhi is close to a km. and once completed, will provide seamless connectivity from Najafgarh Road to Sectors-108/109 and further till Sector-99. I had posted this picture earlier and am posting it again which clearly depicts the current route to. Sectors-113,111,109 via Najafgarh Road, Bajghera Road and New Palam Vihar. Sectors 113,114,110,111 are directly connected via Bajghera Road and one has to drive via NPV to reach Sectors 106/109 and further to Sectors 107/108 till Sector-99 via 75m Road.

The blue circle marked is intersection of Najafgarh Road and Bajghera Road, the route marked in orange is the current connectivity from Najafgarh Road till Sector-109 as mentioned above and portion marked in Red is the disconnected sandwiched portion lying in Delhi. There is a kutcha Road that connects Najafgarh Road to 75m Road even now, but this road is not drivable, marked in green.

The current connectivity to reach Najafgarh Road from Dwarka is either via Village Bamnoli or via a narrow road adjacent to Najafgarh drain. The first connectivity is little cumbersome and one has to take a couple of turns within the village, however the second one is straight one but is very narrow single lane. The future connectivity is via Village Bharthal which is existing wide road starting from Dwarka. This road has been recently broadened and is constructed till about 100-200m short of Najafgarh Road. Even if this portion gets connected in Delhi, there will be far better and wider connectivity from Dwarka via Najafgarh Road till the new Sectors as mentioned above.

These two portions lie in Delhi and the positive part is that these are plain fields and do not have any houses or unauthorised colonies. Once, Delhi govt. acquires these land portions, it will not take time to construct road and provide seamless connectivity. Interestingly, I have a feeling that the land near Village Bharthal has already been acquired, but illegal farming is being carried out there. The reason why I am saying this is because DDA has put their display boards that the land belongs to DDA but the paint on these boards has been defaced, however the boards are still there all over. If I happen to visit the area, will click some pics and post.

Cheers...

I had gone to Sector-23, Dwarka yesterday and saw some work in progress at the junction of Sector-23 for broadening of the junction and the road further towards Sector-27,26 Dwarka. This road is adjacent to Village Bharthal and will eventually be broadened to form part of Delhi side NPR. My post above has reference. Seeing the work, I inquired from the workers and came to know that they have been informed by the officials that the entire road has to be broadened till Najafgarh Road, however some portion of land is yet to be acquired for the purpose. I drove further on the road and was happily surprised to see that the display boards have been repainted(refer to above quote where I have mentioned that the display boards have been defaced).

So, as mentioned above by kttm108, there is definitely some work in progress towards Delhi side connectivity. Also, this road, which at present is two lane, is hardly 200m short of Najafgarh Road, and probably that is the portion of land which needs to be acquired. Once, this is done, there will be seamless connectivity straight from Dwarka Sec-23 till Najafgarh Road.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kttm108,

Really good news, which flyover you are talking about??

regards, RP

Originally Posted by kttm108
    Delhi side connectivity : soil testing for flyover is done, work will start in feb end
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    Hi Kttm108,

Really good news, which flyover you are talking about??

regards, RP

Hi
    Greetings

Over njafgrh-kapasera rd... this bridge is must, unless we are satisfied with a signaled crossing

If BJP wants, it can complete NH8/Delhi Connectivity and 37/99 ROB in one year.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    I had gone to Sector-23, Dwarka yesterday and saw some work in progress at the junction of Sector-23 for broadening of the junction and the road further towards Sector-27,26 Dwarka. This road is adjacent to Village Bharthal and will eventually be broadened to form part of Delhi side NPR. My post above has reference. Seeing the work, I inquired from the workers and came to know that they have been informed by the officials that the entire road has to be broadened till Najafgarh Road, however some portion of land is yet to be acquired for the purpose. I drove further on the road and was happily surprised to see that the display boards have been repainted(refer to above quote where I have mentioned that the display boards have been defaced).

So, as mentioned above by kttm108, there is definitely some work in progress towards Delhi side connectivity. Also, this road, which at present is two lane, is hardly 200m short of Najafgarh Road, and probably that is the portion of land which needs to be acquired. Once, this is done, there will be seamless connectivity straight from Dwarka Sec-23 till Najafgarh Road.

Hi Mkg - The strech (200-250 mts) before the najafgarh road is already acquired, the road stops there due to the piling work for the proposed flyover, the flyover starts about 250 mts. and goes over the najafgarh road and ends about 200 mts after.

However, the land that is yet to be acquired is the stretch near one sharma farm which is a triangular piece almost near the steep curvature before the haryana-delhi border, its in a couple of stretches of about 100 mts each. This is what I was told by an UD ministry guy who is my neighbour. They already have the LG's order for evacuation, but its the local councillor or someone who is weighing heavily for some out of turn compensation or something, no one is clear why he is being entertained. But being in this country we all know how it works, it might take about 6 months apparently to get that piece. But that's not bad, as the ork ahed on the flyover will take about 18-14 months too, so nobody is in a hurry to vacate sharma farm.
    CommentQuote
  • home » india-news » india
    India passes executive order to make land deals easier
    Reuters New Delhi, December 29, 2014
    First Published: 17:44 IST(29/12/2014) | Last Updated: 17:52 IST(29/12/2014)

The Indian government passed an emergency executive order on Monday to ease land acquisition rules, a government source said, to kickstart hundreds of crores of rupees in stalled projects.

Restrictions on buying land are among barriers holding up projects worth almost $300 billion in sectors such as rail, steel, mining and roads.
    CommentQuote
  • Also there there is apparently a power grid line that is crossing the road from the sector 28 side, due to which there is some relocation issue HT pillars. There may be a delay with this as well. but the good part of the news is that all this is within the 2 years that this connection is supposed to happen. Also it would be 2 years for the rest of the DDEW to be sorted, Basai ROB, KD-NH8 connection and the NPV relocations. Remember the govt will have to give a year to relocate the folks even after winning the case. The padmni and the other factory and the culverts on top of the nullahs and the STP, pump breaking and HT wiring clearing etc. is all under control and would all be done within the one year moratorium for the NPV relocation. So its something like this, it would take about a year for the all the land encumbrances to clear and another year for the road to be built and topped up. We may like it earlier, but knowing how things work in this country, we should not be disappointed even if this is achieved. Also this is the timeline (12-18 months) that most builders along this stretch would be targetting giving deliveries. So all going well, we can see this road completing in about 2 years. If we are lucky we can see major continuuous streches in the next 12 months. But thats only a preview, the road will be complete in about 2 years.

Happy new year to all IREF friends. Let the year be good to all of us and the DEW :)
    CommentQuote