NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Edc & idc

Just saw the Prime Property edition today morning discussing the impact of new land bill. from what I could gather, the development cost of NPR would go up and hence the state government would charge higher EDC & IDC. As I understand these components are set to a certain value in BBA but are not fixed. They can be changed as per state government demand.

This implies that cost of owing a house on NPR would go up and hence people would be more interested in other localities where EDC/IDC and hence the cost of buying a house is lesser. So all in all the new land bill seems negative for people invested in NPR. What do other members think about this line of logic?

Comment

...........heard ( from a source - cannot vouch for his authenticity ) that talks have been adjourned without any solutions ( though, a second source confirms something similar, but has added that Talks did breakdown, but efforts of resumption r on for a last ditch effort ). Many affected parties have decided to approach the Supreme Court .

If the news of breakdown of talks & many parties deciding to approach Supreme Court is true, it is bad news for DEW .
      Last edited by MANOJa; September 1 2013, 12:05 PM.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by blumoon View Post
        Just saw the Prime Property edition today morning discussing the impact of new land bill. from what I could gather, the development cost of NPR would go up and hence the state government would charge higher EDC & IDC. As I understand these components are set to a certain value in BBA but are not fixed. They can be changed as per state government demand.

This implies that cost of owing a house on NPR would go up and hence people would be more interested in other localities where EDC/IDC and hence the cost of buying a house is lesser. So all in all the new land bill seems negative for people invested in NPR. What do other members think about this line of logic?

Is the ECC/IDC not based upon the year of original licence? and if they are changed they change for the whole district?

Comment

Originally posted by er.harjinder View Post
          I visited the area in sector 109....

1. There is very rapid devlopment progress for the sector road dividing sector 109 & 106
          2. Soil work is complete...and one can easily see the dumpers carring stone & other road material
          3. When checked from one of the workers...they confirmed that as there is no litigation so this road will be completed in next 3~4 months or even earlier
          4. Moving forward when reached near ATS Kocoon site around 40% part of sector road is already completed. Driving further one can reach to T point near sector 108 connecting 75m road coming from 103 sector & moving towards delhi.
          5. Overall work is happening in the entire area so it is positive development.

Now if we focus on Dexway....

1. Dexway is ready till India bulls enigma (There is small drain on which a concrete bridge is bening made...is expected to be ready in next 2 months).
          2. Once this drain bridge is ready then Dexway will move towards New Palam Vihar....
          3. Litigation will be over in bits & pieces..so it will take another 2 years time...
          Owing to litigation issues in NPV, completion of NPR towards Delhi side will take longer time as compared to 75m Sector Road.

If HUDA co-ordinates well with DDA and Delhi authorities co-operate, the connection from Najafgarh Road can be provided pretty soon, since hardly 1-1.5 km of road is required to be built in Delhi till Najafgarh Road. Delhi authorities are slowly implementing further connection also in form of UER-2 to connect this Road to North West Delhi via Dwarka.

However, it seems that a connection via a narrow road already exists between 75m Sector Road and Najafgarh Road. And just in case there are any land acquisition issues in Delhi, the existing road, if broadened, can provide some connectivity to this part of Gurgaon via Sector Roads.

I have tried to analyse in this picture...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
            Owing to litigation issues in NPV, completion of NPR towards Delhi side will take longer time as compared to 75m Sector Road.

If HUDA co-ordinates well with DDA and Delhi authorities co-operate, the connection from Najafgarh Road can be provided pretty soon, since hardly 1-1.5 km of road is required to be built in Delhi till Najafgarh Road. Delhi authorities are slowly implementing further connection also in form of UER-2 to connect this Road to North West Delhi via Dwarka.

However, it seems that a connection via a narrow road already exists between 75m Sector Road and Najafgarh Road. And just in case there are any land acquisition issues in Delhi, the existing road, if broadened, can provide some connectivity to this part of Gurgaon via Sector Roads.

Excellent efforts. If I understand it correctly, you are saying, there will be some connectivity to Sector 109 via sector roads if we start from Najafgarh side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
              Excellent efforts. If I understand it correctly, you are saying, there will be some connectivity to Sector 109 via sector roads if we start from Najafgarh side.
              Thanks, It seems so! I hope authorities get together in the act and provide a reasonable connectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post

Hi
                Greetings

Great effort.. Indexing has really helped and made the efforts of mkg look even more beautiful.

Out of this Picture and suggested roads, where does the Dway lie? Kindly put an estimated mark. May be things will then become crystal clear. In my opinion the dway lies towards to top edge of the picture.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Great effort.. Indexing has really helped and made the efforts of mkg look even more beautiful.

Out of this Picture and suggested roads, where does the Dway lie? Kindly put an estimated mark. May be things will then become crystal clear. In my opinion the dway lies towards to top edge of the picture.

Cheers
                  Yes you are correct, but I don't think its visible in the pic

Comment

Tired mapping Mkg007's aerial shots on google maps

Hi
                    Greetings

Cheers
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

Cheers
                      Bang on.. It's faintly visible on the top edge just above the Sector 109 Projects...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X