NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 6 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
    Its election fever , they will not think about companies/builder on public front and they try to dupe normal jaanta/villagers with big carrot ......

True. Absolutely insane. After elections, I dont know where that carrot will go though - certainly not in mouth !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Dwarka exprssway is PPP project and covers in new LARR bill and all the clause are applicable over it. Please also note if any amendment move by any member of any house than based on sound voting it would get cleared.

Few amendments were already discussed in LS and rejected now once again it has been introduced.
      If i am not wrong, the NPR is HUDA's project, which they started themself after being denied by NHAI. Then how come it can be PPP project? And if it is PPP project, then will there be any toll on the same?

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
        If i am not wrong, the NPR is HUDA's project, which they started themself after being denied by NHAI. Then how come it can be PPP project? And if it is PPP project, then will there be any toll on the same?
        Dwarka expressway is PPP project please check through below link.

Northern Peripheral Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

hi, I have few questions on TDS. Appreciate if someone could respond...

Thank you for offering your help. Few questions:

1) Under construction Property purchased before 1st June, would 1% TDS will be applicable on it?
          2) If 50% payment or 90% payment has gone to builder prior to 1st June, do we have to deduct 1% TDS from rest of the demands and pay to builder ?
          3) 1% is on total cost of property have to be deducted or only balance demands i.e. after 1st June which may be very low...

regards

Comment

This is the wrong thread for this, but would answer anyways -

Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
            hi, I have few questions on TDS. Appreciate if someone could respond...

Thank you for offering your help. Few questions:

1) Under construction Property purchased before 1st June, would 1% TDS will be applicable on it?

If the Total cost is 50 L or more - Yes .

2) If 50% payment or 90% payment has gone to builder prior to 1st June, do we have to deduct 1% TDS from rest of the demands and pay to builder ?

Yes .

3) 1% is on total cost of property have to be deducted or only balance demands i.e. after 1st June which may be very low...

On the balance demands .

regards
            For any further clarifications, look & post in this thread -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-a-58965.html
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Dwarka expressway is PPP project please check through below link.

Northern Peripheral Road - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              Thanks for the link ulti ji.

I don’t know why, but after reading this Wikipedia article a sense of familiarity is felt from inside. The language, the perspective, the emotions and technical were sensed as acquainted. Is someone on IREF has contributed to the article?

The author is some “Baba Ovian” who owns smart phone.
              Last edited by eyeopener; September 8 2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

1. Master roads in sector 99 to 115

Total road completed at site = 13.00Km. 2.95Km. in progress. 0.450Km. under stay. 0.200Km, yet to be acquired.Total road length as per Tender / DNIT = 1.40 Km.
                Earthwork completed at site in entire 1.40Km length, GSB in progress

completion date : 31st October, 2013

Budget : Rs 212.5 crore

2. NPR :

Land Availability Status
                Total Length - 18.00Km
                Clear length - 14.00Km
                Clear but local problem - 2.32Km
                Stay portion - 1.68Km

Progress Status

Upto 14.00 Km is likely to be completed by 31.12.2013

3. Const. of 4 Nos Culverts

Work in progress & 10% work complete on One No. culvert at RD 13739. The work is to be executed on SWD & S.T.P.
                Channel & which are running discharge due to rainy seasons

4. SWD in 14km of available land :
                5500 Mtr. lengths constructed and work is in progress
                completion date : 31st march, 2014

Providing Distribution mains for recycle water from Sector – 81 to 115 (Zone – VII & VIII), Gurgaon

Budget :Rs.11560.00Lacs /
                completion date : 31st may, 2014
                Last edited by kinjalchato; September 9 2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
                  Thanks for the link ulti ji.

I don’t know why, but after reading this Wikipedia article a sense of familiarity is felt from inside. The language, the perspective, the emotions and technical were sensed as acquainted. Is someone on IREF has contributed to the article?

The author is some “Baba Ovian” who owns smart phone.
                  I don’t know who is author and doesn’t feel any predisposition; anyway the main point is that dispute could be averted if proper investigation would have been done and authority kept away from builder’s ascendancy.

As on date the things are going bit slow, the euphoria created early last month is now settling down. If HUDA would had been attempted such effort few months earlier. i.e. before the new land acquisition bill take place than scene could have been different. Still the hope is alive and I believe within couple of month issue will settle down (provided if new demand according to new LARR not rise).

Comment

i don’t know who is author and doesn’t feel any predisposition; anyway the main point is that dispute could be averted if proper investigation would have been done and authority kept away from builder’s ascendancy.

As on date the things are going bit slow, the euphoria created early last month is now settling down. If huda would had been attempted such effort few months earlier. I.e. Before the new land acquisition bill take place than scene could have been different. Still the hope is alive and i believe within couple of month issue will settle down (provided if new demand according to new larr not rise).
                    what's the defination of couple of months

Comment

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
                      what's the defination of couple of months
                      I didn’t understand your impatience; one thing must be noted down that this issue was too difficult that once we few were believe that it could lead to DEAD NPR. Things are progressing but not in pace which were earlier assumed, hence same could take time whether couple of months or by calendar year or may be more. Personally I feel before this Diwali the resolution could be found but it’s depend on several circumstances and on linked cases how quickly this all would also resolved.

Further tumble-ness in market doesn’t need any excuse; this is only behavior and speculation which drove it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X