A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19827 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Sir - I do know that you had made this POV earlier too. As you rightly point out, lets wait for a few more weeks, or a couple of months to see what they are upto. I dont trust HUDA an ounce for what they say or do, but since the matter is in HC, I doubt, they can put falsified statements in an affidavit such as data on land availability for rehabilitation etc. because even if they win the case to oust these guys, they will get possession of their plots only after rehabilitating them.

I think I heard somewhere that there was a stipulation of 1 year after giving them the alternate plot or something. If this is right then why should HUDA submit false statement in court, this only works to their disadvantage, as a verdict procured out of falsification cant be enforced by them and the secretary and HUDA administrator can all get into trouble personally.

That's why I am stating that in court they had to scrutinize actual ground position whereas its not compulsory while making public statement hence admit what they owned.

One year time frame for relocation shall begin once possession of plot delivered and still Authority is struggling to get acquired requisite land.
    CommentQuote
  • CWPs-8055-8060-8771-8697-8227-9265-12079-16712-2008, 12211-
    12545-16568-2009 and 9130-2014 (O&M)
    Jhanda Singh and others
    Vs
    Union of India and others
    Present:- Mr. Shailendra Jain, Senior Advocate,
    with Ms. Mannu Chaudhary, Advocate,
    Mr. Puneet Bali, Senior Advocate,
    with Ms. Neha Sonaware, Advocate,
    for the petitioners.
    Ms. Palika Monga, DAG, Haryana.
    Mr. Arun Walia, Senior Advocate,
    with Mr. Ajay Narang, Advocate
    (in CWP Nos.8055 & 16712 of 2012 and 16568 of 2009),
    Mr. Ajay Nara, Advocate ( in CWP No. 9130 of 2014) for HUDA.
    Mr. Akshay Bhan, Sr. Advocate with
    Mr. Amandeep Singh Talwar, Advocate
    for respondent No. 7 in CM-14725-2014 in CWP-8060-2008.
    Affidavit of Sh. Anurag Rastogi, Secretary, Department of
    Town and Country Planning, Haryana has been filed in Court today, the
    same is taken on record.
    List on 28.01.2015 as per roster.
    A copy of this order be placed on the files of connected cases.
    (ASHUTOSH MOHUNTA)
    JUDGE
    (HARINDER SINGH SIDHU)
    JUDGE
    sp

AFFIDAVIT FILED BY HUDA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    That's why I am stating that in court they had to scrutinize actual ground position whereas its not compulsory while making public statement hence admit what they owned.

One year time frame for relocation shall begin once possession of plot delivered and still Authority is struggling to get acquired requisite land.

ulti ji- Frankly I cant understand what your first sentence is trying to convey. Sorry for that.

a. Are you saying HUDA is lying to a court or
    b. HUDA is saying the true facts, and the truth, somehow, is that they dont have enough land to rehabilitate.

if its (b) then how are they demonstrating to the court that they can rehabilitate under their own framed policy. isn't it amounting to ridiculing themselves and the court, and why should we assume that lawyers of haryana state (DTCP and HUDA) will be busy doing a meaningless exercise at the High court level.

Even if we were to assume that's what they are doing, the applicant's senior attorney (shailender jain) would have quickly pointed it out to the court. However, no such allegation has been made by the applicant's attorney and neither does the court suspect that to be the case. Shows that the applicants are neither doubting nor willing to allege or prove that HUDA does not have land to allot. So why should we at this forum spend our energies, assuming that. The court can easily order for an inventory of available land provisioned for rehabilitation of NPR oustees, but it hasn't asked for anything like that, so they seem to believe the DTCP to know what they are doing.

You think HUDA is shit, I totally agree and think so too, but this road (NPR) is not just about HUDA, the stakes are lot more than that. The new political bosses (state/centre) are assertive, that translates into a new energy in the district level babus (huda administrator/DTCP/MCG) etc. Builders/citizens are pushing in public forums/press/tv etc. There is immense political fortunes at stake in coming elections, so Centre is pushing states, Courts, NHAI etc. to act fast in resolving bottlenecks. LARR roll back is a clear signal. But in a democracy there is only so much you can do to push or expedite. As a democratic society and all voices (including noises) have to be heard and satisfied, else we dont progress until the courts put their foot down and come to our rescue.

I am convinced that from the govt. side they are NOW (not earlier) very serious about this matter. So lets forget what happened to other HUDA cases, sleeping and corrupt employees, etc. etc., earlier in another life, and look forward to seeing something positive coming out both for NPR users and the friends who are unfortunately having to be ousted. I think all of us here agree that nobody should lose, but that also doesnt mean that a handful of folks can hold a country's progress to ransom.
    CommentQuote
  • I had been wondering what is this 99 ka fer hai.. until I stumbled upon this informative narration... https://funnyjoke.wordpress.com/2006/07/04/99-ka-fer/

Now i completely understand its all 99 ka fer hai..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    ulti ji- Frankly I cant understand what your first sentence is trying to convey. Sorry for that.

a. Are you saying HUDA is lying to a court or
    b. HUDA is saying the true facts, and the truth, somehow, is that they dont have enough land to rehabilitate.

if its (b) then how are they demonstrating to the court that they can rehabilitate under their own framed policy. isn't it amounting to ridiculing themselves and the court, and why should we assume that lawyers of haryana state (DTCP and HUDA) will be busy doing a meaningless exercise at the High court level.

Even if we were to assume that's what they are doing, the applicant's senior attorney (shailender jain) would have quickly pointed it out to the court. However, no such allegation has been made by the applicant's attorney and neither does the court suspect that to be the case. Shows that the applicants are neither doubting nor willing to allege or prove that HUDA does not have land to allot. So why should we at this forum spend our energies, assuming that. The court can easily order for an inventory of available land provisioned for rehabilitation of NPR oustees, but it hasn't asked for anything like that, so they seem to believe the DTCP to know what they are doing.

You think HUDA is shit, I totally agree and think so too, but this road (NPR) is not just about HUDA, the stakes are lot more than that. The new political bosses (state/centre) are assertive, that translates into a new energy in the district level babus (huda administrator/DTCP/MCG) etc. Builders/citizens are pushing in public forums/press/tv etc. There is immense political fortunes at stake in coming elections, so Centre is pushing states, Courts, NHAI etc. to act fast in resolving bottlenecks. LARR roll back is a clear signal. But in a democracy there is only so much you can do to push or expedite. As a democratic society and all voices (including noises) have to be heard and satisfied, else we dont progress until the courts put their foot down and come to our rescue.

I am convinced that from the govt. side they are NOW (not earlier) very serious about this matter. So lets forget what happened to other HUDA cases, sleeping and corrupt employees, etc. etc., earlier in another life, and look forward to seeing something positive coming out both for NPR users and the friends who are unfortunately having to be ousted. I think all of us here agree that nobody should lose, but that also doesnt mean that a handful of folks can hold a country's progress to ransom.

According to me I clearly conveyed though due to busy schedule I didn't spare much time to share the views in detail.

Lot of fact shared out of one is that HUDA didn't has sufficient land to rehabilitate in sectors allotted for rehabilitation, further its not usual practice to put all the contention/details on website. I don't want to go in detail what the reaction was over it, that come to know to all of us in due-course.

Secondly, the cases were filled from 2006 onwards when SEZ was announced and NPR designed to meet those requirements, regardless of important justice has to be done, of-course govt. forces are acting now but the matter is still as it was in 2010, there is no progress at all as far as amicable resolution is concern.

Now, what outcome would be in near future even I don't know. HUDA already declared what they can do maximum now lets wait for court reaction.
    CommentQuote
  • Things keeps on getting messier and messier and new obstacles every day tfor the RE segment in Gurgaon .so basically :
    1. Government restrained from land acquisition
    2. Government cannot issue CLU
    3. all licences issued after Jan 2014, under review and hence element of uncertainity.

The NCR Planning board and several objections to the congress government notified plan , which were ignored, now let us see how the new governments do the needful and how much delay it causes.

Some of the aspects may impact dew as well as other projects of Gurgaon and ofcourse all new land acquisition from government is stopped till courts decides to vacate the stay.

--------------------
    The Punjab and Haryana High Court today once again directed the Haryana government against issuing CLU licences in Gurgaon and in its part of the National Capital Region. The government was also restrained from acquiring land till it obtained approval for the sub-regional plan from the NCR Planning Board.

The Division Bench of Justice Satish Kumar Mittal and Justice Deepak Sibal also asked the state authorities to submit the details of licences issued after the initial restraint orders were issued by the High Court on January 23, 2014.

HC restrains state from issuing CLU licences in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Rob

Any update on ROB near 37 D??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Complete ho gaya d eway?

Mr Agent provocateur, (for defn, see this Agent provocateur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

You're typical of what's wrong with India. You have no apparent stake here, but you still surface now and then to vitiate the environment. Or maybe you are worried that the day DEW gets completed, value of your investments in other places will go down.

I have read your posts on stock market threads, and there also you instigate members to pick up a fight with you. For someone who claims to be a fund manager, you sure have lot of free time making your invaluable contributions to this thread. Is this how you are in real life, or you're using the anonymity accorded by the internet to play out your fantasies?

Rohit my friend, please keep your emotions under check. Whether DEW get completed or not, your financial or mental state of mind will not get impacted. So then why even bother coming to this part of the town. And if you are really interested in completion of DEW, then I will personally drop you a message for ribbon cutting ceremony when the day comes. Till then, stay warm & safe in your quilt.
    CommentQuote
  • The person seems to be logically correct. Due to cost escalanation in land,materials,labour,cess and interest,inflation & finally location the assets are multify by thrice for investment of 2008 at least for me in Pioneer park sector 61 and plots in sector 62 although investment done as purely as enduser.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a Good News to share......in regards to the 14-Jan-2015 hearing.

- Hon. High court has directed to compensate in line with 2010 policy only.

- Huda needs to conduct a measurement survey (To find actual eligible cases only) and submit its report to TCP Haryana.

- As per report litigants are trying to create problem in measurement survey

- HUDA has requested to Gurgaon Police commissioner to provide the police force.

It is highly positive news in light of next hearing just a week away on 28-Jan-2015.

Following is the pilicy of 2010 (Court has approved).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Things keeps on getting messier and messier and new obstacles every day tfor the RE segment in Gurgaon .so basically :
    1. Government restrained from land acquisition
    2. Government cannot issue CLU
    3. all licences issued after Jan 2014, under review and hence element of uncertainity.

The NCR Planning board and several objections to the congress government notified plan , which were ignored, now let us see how the new governments do the needful and how much delay it causes.

Some of the aspects may impact dew as well as other projects of Gurgaon and ofcourse all new land acquisition from government is stopped till courts decides to vacate the stay.

--------------------
    The Punjab and Haryana High Court today once again directed the Haryana government against issuing CLU licences in Gurgaon and in its part of the National Capital Region. The government was also restrained from acquiring land till it obtained approval for the sub-regional plan from the NCR Planning Board.

The Division Bench of Justice Satish Kumar Mittal and Justice Deepak Sibal also asked the state authorities to submit the details of licences issued after the initial restraint orders were issued by the High Court on January 23, 2014.

HC restrains state from issuing CLU licences in Gurgaon

This is bad news at all, since, only after NCRPB approval, further land acquisition could get allowed. It clearly meant that not only Deway besides several other amenities/infra projects would also get impacted thus not only delaying possession and leaving catastrophic effect to entire region but also deepen already subdued market of Dwarka Expressway.

On litigation front it also provide additional layer of stay and may contented to standstill the further hearing till NCRPB approval not taken place. List of cases are further lengthen and new cases may can easily seen and in future also cases those are going to file may also clubbed having similar nature. So, no respite on following hindrance:

1. Litigation of NPV/KD/TCN and other regions included recently.

2. Delhi side connectivity (still matter of alignment not solved).

3. NHAI allowing access to DEW.

4. HSIIDC land transferring

5. Flyovers are 4 intersection.

6. Land acquisition for several amenities including sub-station.

7. New cases filed on 75m peripheral road.

8. KD toll plaza shifting.

उजडल गाँव में ऊँट आइल, लोग कहे बलबल||
    CommentQuote
  • There is a Good News to share....in regards to the 14-Jan-2015 hearing...(Refer today's HT News).

- Huda needs to conduct a measurement survey
    (To find actual eligible cases only) and submit its report to TCP Haryana.

- HUDA has requested to Gurgaon Police commissioner to provide the police force.

- litigants (fake one) have scared that if survey is submitted the Hon. court will dispose the cases very quickly in next couple of hearing :bab (59):

- So it is likely that genuine owners (Registry one) will now get the authorised HUDA plots allotments soon and fake onces (Problem creators) will be evacuated by police action.

It is highly positive news in light of next hearing just a week away on 28-Jan-2015.

Wait little more time before the resolution of litigation.......

(2010 HUDA Rehabilitation Policy)

Small Quote :
    Tau ibe eh Bili bin Lath kahe na Bhaje Ki.....So ibe aya Policiya Lath khane ka time ....

Cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • Its oldddddd..... news of survey, nothing is going to happen since the court is taking the site of outsees hence there is no respite at all even recent verdict of HC also favored to further acquisition. Even I heard that HUDA is exercising the option of SC if they lose the case.

HUDA ko jo fatkar 14th JAN ko lagi uska bukhar abhi tak uttra nahin hain.....ab DWARKA EXPRESSWAY KA DHANDA TO HO GAYA MANDA.....BAKI BILLI KI GARDAN BADI MOTI HAIN POLICE KE HATHON MAIN NAHIN PHASNE WALI.....

This news also show the desperate of HUDA and now real frustration are coming out since, they knew the stand of HC is against them that's the reason they are finding excuse so that some how they could hide their face on 28th JAN hearing.

I knew few deals are available on rock bottom price and that too on discount price of actual booking rate.....but still I have soft corner for end-users those are looking this place for habitation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    There is a Good News to share....in regards to the 14-Jan-2015 hearing...(Refer today's HT News).

- Huda needs to conduct a measurement survey
    (To find actual eligible cases only) and submit its report to TCP Haryana.

- litigants (fake one) have scared that if survey is submitted the Hon. court will dispose the cases very quickly in next couple of hearing :bab (59):

- So it is likely that genuine owners (Registry one) will now get the authorised HUDA plots allotments soon and fake onces (Problem creators) will be evacuated by police action.

Wait little more time before the resolution of litigation.......

(2010 HUDA Rehabilitation Policy)

Small Quote :
    Tau ibe eh Bili bin Lath kahe na Bhaje Ki.....So ibe aya Policiya Lath khane ka time ....

Cheers !!

Good news hai sir. Further confirms that the case is moving towards closure. And even if litigants apply in SC, typically honorable SC is quick with their decision

Very clear from the news report that Court is moving in the direction of implementing 2010 policy.

And when litigants obstruct the survey, they will further lose support of the court - If they can't abide with the law of the land and court directions, penalties should be expected

Totally agree with your conclusion - it is likely that genuine owners (Registry one) will now get the authorised HUDA plots allotments soon and fake onces (Problem creators) will be evacuated by police action.

Litigants ke Sardi main bhi paseene nikalne wale hain;)
    CommentQuote
  • No land use change permits in NCR, HC tells Haryana
    TNN | Jan 17, 2015, 03.14AM IST
    inShare
    CHANDIGARH: Concerned over violation of its earlier order, the Punjab and Haryana high court on Friday asked the Haryana government not to issue change of land use (CLU) licences to any developer and stop acquiring land in Gurgaon and the national capital region (NCR) area till its sub-regional plan was cleared by the NCR Planning Board.

The orders were passed by the high court when it was informed that despite deficiencies in Haryana government's sub-regional plan, the state authorities were issuing new CLUs.

Restraining the government, the HC also asked the state authorities to submit details of licences issued by it after the court had issued orders on January 23, 2014 in this regard.

Hearing petitions alleging unregulated construction and development around Gurgaon and NCR without the mandatory sub-regional plan from the NCRPB, a division bench headed by Justice S K Mittal passed the fresh orders on Friday. The petitioners had also challenged the proposed Gurgaon master plan of 2025 and 2031.

The petitioners had also sought directives to the Haryana government to finalize its sub-regional plan for areas falling under the NCR to ensure planned development. Sub-regional plan is made by the state government for its areas coming in NCR. In an affidavit filed on May 30, 2014, the Haryana government had claimed that it had prepared the sub-regional plan and received necessary approval from the NCRPB.

झूठ पकड़ा गया

However, contesting Haryana government's claims, the NCRPB had submitted in August 2014 that there were deficiencies in the sub-regional plan. It was also alleged that without removing the deficiencies, the state government had started issuing licences in the NCR area to builders.

The petitioners alleged that by making false claims the Haryana government wanted to issue licences to builders and acquire land in the NCR area.

Whoever in false dream its time to get awaken......as per my information around 80 licences were issued after 23 Jan 14 only in Gurgaon region and most are belongs to NPR sectors.
    CommentQuote