Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

This stagnation time in RE will be used for infra development on DEW and when this stagnation will break DEW would be ready to take off. instead of many ups and down curves, the probability of DEW growth chart is to show on straight line (as RE slump) and then a spike (after 2 years).

Comment

पिक्चर अभी बाकि हैं मेरे दोस्त

Originally posted by gn53914 View Post
      We all can be as negative as we want & why not - there are so many facts to support our rationale. Did I just use the word 'Rationale' - Oh Yes I did but does this word work in India RE - No, according to me. No 'major project' in India goes through without facing litigations, it has been the case always. End of the day, the ones holding their positions with patience will enjoy the premium.

I was there when Gurgaon started development & I will be there when DEW will be completed.

Cheers!
      Probably I would say there is no rationalization of our greed, once on same thread people were discussing of 10k -15k rates, where are those guys?? As on date hardly any deal is striking above 6k mark even some projects are hovering well below booking rate.

No respite being foreseen on litigation front in near future and the issue which was going to dead has gain resurrection after LARR bill. Still this new law is long way to go before reaches to various state/center departments for their practices according to it and also amending existing state statute.

Despite all these negative, still I hope for the best and keep my target of Diwali for resolution……क्योंकि पिक्चर अभी बाकि हैं मेरे दोस्त ....
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

There is hardly any deal striking in NCR or in whole country, 10k or 15k members were taking once Dew complete and running,i still believe that figure will be achieved once Dew is completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309
          Please can some one suggest name and contact phone number of some known good brokers of Gurgaon who deal in Dwarka express way properties ?

Thanks
          Links/Solicitation
          Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area).
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
            Confirmed news to all of you

litigation is on the verge
            220 families have agreed only 20 families negotiation going on
            hope in a year d'way in sec109 will be ready
            These are the 20 families on shoulders of whom few people are playing their game!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
              These are the 20 families on shoulders of whom few people are playing their game!!!!
              if it is so and only 20 units left....then the clause in new bill of % of litigants will not be a factor.

Comment

The frequency of posts in this thread depicts and confirms that slow down in RE has come!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
                  The frequency of posts in this thread depicts and confirms that slow down in RE has come!!!!
                  Frequency is also decreased in other thread as well..

Comment

100 More Crore to Vitalize Infrastructure in Gurgaon

Is this of any significance ?

Comment

Seniors please advice---
                      I am holding a unit in krish aura and one in avlon royal park. I have three options
                      Option 1- Should I exit from these two and buy a single unit on dwarka expressway till poss.
                      Option 2- Should I hold the existing units till poss.
                      Option 3- I should exit and invest in a single unit new gurgaon(70,80 and 90 sectors)
                      Option 4- I should hold one and exit from other after 4 months and buy a plot so i can hold a plot and a flat till poss.
                      Option 5- One unit in bhiwadi and one in noida or noida extension.

Please advise the best option with some logic.
                      Waiting for reply

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X