Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21709 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

There is a public notice from HUDA on page 21 of The Times of India, today for settlement of outsee's claims belonging to NPR. is this the news being talked about?

Comment

Originally posted by Neeraj19 View Post
      There is a public notice from HUDA on page 21 of The Times of India, today for settlement of outsee's claims belonging to NPR. is this the news being talked about?
      Huda Notice
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
        Huda Notice
        Finally, some movement of NPR. Great News.

Though, we are sure the outsees will go up to SC to delay the settlement.

That's how this country works. Everyone wants his pound of flesh.

Growth of Nation, is not their priority.

Expect that the matter will be resolved only when SC puts a Stamp of Approval on the Settlement.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
          Finally, some movement of NPR. Great News.

Though, we are sure the outsees will go up to SC to delay the settlement.

That's how this country works. Everyone wants his pound of flesh.

Growth of Nation, is not their priority.

Expect that the matter will be resolved only when SC puts a Stamp of Approval on the Settlement.

It's a partial result of ongoing process which begin in early of last Month (ie August)

Next two weeks are crucial when HUDA is going to take the possession of land.

Keep finger cross my early estimate of resolution by Diwali seems now possible.

P.S. Few more decent news are in air but let me it to confirm.
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

None is sure what will happen next but the allotment for the land acquired does not looks like positive. Hardly people will agree with 90 sqm of plat for 100-500 sq yards of plots. It seems they will surely go to SC for better compensation in case HC will agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by debuggn View Post
              None is sure what will happen next but the allotment for the land acquired does not looks like positive. Hardly people will agree with 90 sqm of plat for 100-500 sq yards of plots. It seems they will surely go to SC for better compensation in case HC will agree with that.
              The above notice is not complete. Pl see the attached part. The scheme is very attractive.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi
                Greetings

Thanks for the share

Thats great news with change in the plot sizes for self occupied house!!

Apart from Dway Stretch 81-85, 99-115, the notice calls for applications from
                -110A,
                -37c,
                -Basai,
                -Chandubudhera as even these acquisitions are yet to be physically acquired due to pathetic, retarded, dumb and incompetent HUDA

Important thing is that it is only now after 6 years of start of dway acquisition and 27 months after award of tender to indiabulls, in May 11, did HUDA feel the need to issue a public notice, in-spite of a stay by Honble High Court!! Is this not contempt of court??

Interestingly one good thing can be interpreted that the LAST DATE FOR ALL OUTSTEES IS THE 30TH OF OCTOBER!!! Perhaps HUDA has found a legal loophole to succumb and frustrate the litigants plea or may be a genuine settlement.

Whatever the ramifications, It is going to eventful surely in the light of change in R&R policy

Nice one.

Cheers
                Last edited by BlessU; September 29 2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Thanks for the share

Thats great news with change in the plot sizes for self occupied house!!

Apart from Dway Stretch 81-85, 99-115, the notice calls for applications from
                  -110A,
                  -37c,
                  -Basai,
                  -Chandubudhera as even these acquisitions are yet to be physically acquired due to pathetic, retarded, dumb and incompetent HUDA

Important thing is that it is only now after 6 years of start of dway acquisition and 27 months after award of tender to indiabulls, in May 11, did HUDA feel the need to issue a public notice, in-spite of a stay by Honble High Court!! Is this not contempt of court??

Interestingly one good thing can be interpreted that the LAST DATE FOR ALL OUTSTEES IS THE 30TH OF OCTOBER!!! Perhaps HUDA has found a legal loophole to succumb and frustrate the litigants plea or may be a genuine settlement.

Whatever the ramifications, It is going to eventful surely in the light of change in R&R policy

Nice one.

Cheers
                  Sir,

Wait little bit things are moving now and the process has been picked up the speed at HUDA end. 

Since last month by influence or tactics some decisions got delivered, now how long these shall sustain in SC only time will tell. On one thing I am sure if R&R 2010 policy get uniformly imposed on all the acquisition than definitely those are seeking more (NPV & KD litigants) would go to any extent since this policy doesn't covered their demands. 

Contempt of court could be an issue but I doubt little over it. Further few new unconfirmed inputs are coming. 

Despite above I still stick my target of resolution by Diwali if everything goes as we assumed. 

Regarding Manoja ji information, still I asked the person who told me sensational news and he again confirmed that news is correct. It's not wise to disclose till I don't get PM   from Manoja Bhai.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

its clear kyaa

tell me pls its all clear ya government stunt
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                      Sir,

Wait little bit things are moving now and the process has been picked up the speed at HUDA end. 

Since last month by influence or tactics some decisions got delivered, now how long these shall sustain in SC only time will tell. On one thing I am sure if R&R 2010 policy get uniformly imposed on all the acquisition than definitely those are seeking more (NPV & KD litigants) would go to any extent since this policy doesn't covered their demands. 

Contempt of court could be an issue but I doubt little over it. Further few new unconfirmed inputs are coming. 

Despite above I still stick my target of resolution by Diwali if everything goes as we assumed. 

Regarding Manoja ji information, still I asked the person who told me sensational news and he again confirmed that news is correct. It's not wise to disclose till I don't get PM   from Manoja Bhai.

Hi
                      Greetings

Chalo Lohri se Diwali tak to aaye aap..

Will the outstees rush to submit there applications before 30th Oct after this major victory with increase in the size of plots under rehabilitation??

Now they are getting almost same sized plots and that too in developed sectors. They dont have to ever live with the stigma of being called unauthorised dwellers.

Should they expect time to shift and cost for construction as well?? Will this demand be held tenable by the honble courts?

Will other people who have been provided relief since 2010 across the state, not claim as per the new norms??

Policy can be made by state and they have the right to do so under constitution. Having changed the policy is a big advantage for the litigants till now. Hope the court finds it satisfactory. Now all depends on the court to conclude. Obviously, if not satisfied, the litigants can pursue through the SC for any further relief. In my opinion, it would not be easy.

What is the case number and next date in the P&H High Court?

Cheers
                      Last edited by BlessU; September 29 2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X