Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I always looked at NPR as a big socioeconomic changer for this side of GGN which is marred with slums and always has apathy of development agencies. But it seems that focus of NPR issue resolution is just to get this road constructed to benefit builders only. All builders of premium Sectors109/110/111/112 showcase its vicinity to Palam Vihar and its ready facilities as one of the USPs. But ground reality is totally opposite. Both connecting roads ( Sheetla mata road and Ansal Plaza to Bajghera crossing road) are inadequate even for existing traffic load. Spanish court crossing witness frequent jams where even a man can't move forget about cars. Completion of NPR in isolation will not be of any help without any action on these connecting roads. Any alternate road or these roads can not be widened without resolution of ammunition depot issue.

Comment

Originally posted by lexusnexus View Post
      These suggestions of eumors are worse than rumors.

No rumors r being spread . Nothing positive or negative specifically has been written . I am not writing, what all i am hearing because some of the same is Positive & some part of it is negative . Finally, which ways it goes - positive & negative & its hidden implications r not clear .

If somebody feels that we r spreading rumors, please send a mail to Admin., so that i can clarify my stand . If somebody feels that such posts r useless, my advise - IGNORE THEM .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        No rumors r being spread . Nothing positive or negative specifically has been written . I am not writing, what all i am hearing because some of the same is Positive & some part of it is negative . Finally, which ways it goes - positive & negative & its hidden implications r not clear .

If somebody feels that we r spreading rumors, please send a mail to Admin., so that i can clarify my stand . If somebody feels that such posts r useless, my advise - IGNORE THEM .
        Sir,
        there is no harm in sharing any info you have with all of us. it wud help us all to be better prepared for the uncertainities in store. what i can assess after seeing that notice by huda published in toi on 29th sep is that, things are heading for a clear resolution of all pending issues. what else is cooking up, i request you to clear the air by apprising all of us. i personally feel that nothing should be hidden from the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
          Sir,
          there is no harm in sharing any info you have with all of us. it wud help us all to be better prepared for the uncertainities in store. what i can assess after seeing that notice by huda published in toi on 29th sep is that, things are heading for a clear resolution of all pending issues. what else is cooking up, i request you to clear the air by apprising all of us. i personally feel that nothing should be hidden from the forum.

I have already answered something similar -

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          If we simply start posting all the things we r hearing on DEW (especially any News which could have real explosive effects), without cross checking or without verifying facts, we r putting our credibility at stake & more importantly, harming the credibility of this forum .
          Since, most of the info. available ( whether good or bad ) is not getting confirmed from any credible sources, i am not in a position to post them .

Comment

Comments in blue -

Originally posted by Avaneesh View Post
            As a professionalism nothing should beeneth the table, everything should be on table and discussed openly to other members as well.

I am not into RE professionally & i am an individual Investor & so r many others in the forum . So not sure, what professionalism r u talking about . Things which may be rumors or may be correct need to be handled with caution & that is what i am doing .

If it is still required to hide some content on which you are not sure or seems like rumors, than i think it that that should also not a part of the post.

Already replied earlier . If we simply start posting all the things we r hearing on DEW (especially any News which could have real explosive effects), without cross checking or without verifying facts, we r putting our credibility at stake & more importantly, harming the credibility of this forum .

So we all are in ignorence that might have an impact in future but it is good in that way we do not know anything hence not getting frustrated/delighted in the end.

Sharing a wrong information may have worse impacts .

But as per the current scenerio followed by our some members, pepoles are in the delimea and having certain questions in their mind.
            1. What is the news good or bad ?
            2. Need to think about the fate of his unit whetaher to sold or to hold ?

News is good & bad, through different sources . we r also trying to find out, which is correct & what r the rumors & that is one of the biggest reasons of not sharing here .

I think it that if we are confident and having news through the credible sources, need to be posted and if we have not any sufficient background about the news(look like rumors), this information not need to be posted to avoid any confusion in any one othe members mind, can be discussed among the members through PM but not to put it on openly in the forum.

Has any specific News been posted by me recently - either bad or good ??? I suppose the answer is NO . If somebody starts assuming & presuming things, i am not responsible .
            Regards
            Last edited by MANOJa; October 1 2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

from overall 8911 posts my opinion... dew realty...casual start in 2yrs...complete 5 to 7 yrs.

Comment

The capital's second diplomatic enclave, proposed by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) in 2007, is now ready for allotment.
                According to sources in the DDA, land development in the allocated area is nearly complete. The enclave only awaits further direction from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), which at present is in talks with foreign missions to gauge the quantum of allocation required for each country.
                Only last month, senior officials from the DDA inspected the developed diplomatic area in Sector 24, Dwarka. "DDA officials were satisfied with the level of development in the new diplomatic area. Roads have all been laid, along with sewage lines. The enclave is ready for allocation," a senior DDA official said.
                So far, the MEA has received around 50 applications from countries for land allotment. The requests range from space for embassies to cultural centres. While at least 60 diplomatic missions are housed in Chanakyapuri, embassies of at least 39 countries function out of rented apartments, primarily in South Delhi.
                Sources said these 39 countries would get top priority in the Dwarka diplomatic area.
                The DDA has earmarked around 222 hectares of land for the diplomatic area. Senior DDA officials said they were holding meetings with the MEA and the Ministry of Urban Development to determine the institutional requirement.
                According to sources in the DDA, the rates for each allotment would be finalised after discussing the issue with the Urban Development (UD) Ministry.
                "There are different rates for each allotment, depending on the type of institution. For example, zonal rates would differ from rates for charitable institutions. We are discussing this issue with the UD Ministry," a senior official said.
                He said the MEA would soon communicate to the DDA the required allotment for each application in the new diplomatic area.
                With little land left for allotment in Chanakyapuri, the MEA in 2007 had requested the UD ministry for alternative areas to develop a new diplomatic enclave. The UD ministry had picked Dwarka for the new enclave citing the area's proximity to the international airport, the expanding metro network and the infrastructure upgrades that was already underway there.

Comment

This is an old article about 4 months old

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    This is an old article about 4 months old
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Earlier It was suggested to file an RTI with DDA and MEA to check the status.
                    -Cost of flat 1cr +
                    -Cost of confirmation about Diplomatic Enclave through RTI only Rs 50 ONLY!!

It takes 30-40 days to get the revert.. Help regarding draft can also be provided..

Sir, you had also mentioned about visit report. Any news?

Perhaps it gives pleasure to read CRAP news in Times of India every time!!
                    Actually every 4-6 months for the last >4 years

Cheers
                    Last edited by BlessU; October 2 2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

went to dew toaday, no significant development noticed except that there were huge pipes (must be for sewer line) along dew near 104 and also on 75 mtr road near 103. the stretch of dew after emerald bay 104 going towards bptp is still not complete....disappointing. hope the work speeds up as rainy season is also over. huda's 29th sep notice inviting application for settling oustees claim is according to me a very reassuring step, then why some seniors are talking about some unconfirmed EXPLOSIVE developments. what could be these explosive development. can this project be scrapped at this stage when so much has already been invested here? i don't think so, then what is there to be worried about except that things are moving very slowly. hoping for some more positive developments by this month end, by then oustees position wud also become clear as they need to file application for alternative plots by 30th oct as per huda's notice.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X