A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Originally Posted by Khalsa

Mr. Singh,
    Of-course on your behalf I may convince litigants if HUDA agreed upon on followings:

1. Plot in lieu of plot of same size at free of cost.

2. Compensation of acquired plot 1 lakh/yd 

3. Construction cost @2500 psf or market price whichever is higher. 

4. 1 year time frame for relocating once possession of alternate plot and compensation credited in litigants account. 

I assured if you get HUDA agreed than I may try to convince litigants. 

Hi
    Greetings

This is what I call

ANDHE KO SADAK BHI PAAR KARWAI AUR JEB BHI KATWAI!!!

I salute Chakri Ji the great.. this will pave way for unauthorised colonies being more costlier than DLF/Unitech Nirvana...

ha ha.. 2500 psf cost of construction!!! ha ha bptp, unitech, landmark, era, triveni, pal, mayfield, ardee, etc sare CHALLU CHIMAN builders, ko pata chal gaya,, those builders whose projects are stuck for many many years, they will REVERSE De-license their land, get them de notified, get CLUs cancelled, re christen parcels as agricultural land, construct shanties and claim as above suggested by ULTI..

Kuch karwao ULTI JI apna faida.. this is an excellent idea for minting money without effort, intellect, bina DIMAG ke, etc..

he he 1l psy!!! free of cost same size plot!!

2500 psf,, kya,, want some german engineers and italian finishing, hardware, interiors??

Kuch to jeete hain jannat ki tamanna lekar, Kuch tamannayein jeena sikha deti hain, Hum kis tamanna ke sahare jiyein, Ye zindgi roz ek tamanna badha deti hai.

Cheers
    :D;):bab (45):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bahot kam manga hai ulti ne. Ferrari, yacht aur private jet per person bhi mang sakte the. Fir is DEW ko few private jets run way ki tarah use karte
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Originally Posted by ultichakri

Hi
    Greetings

This is what I call

I salute Chakri Ji the great.. this will pave way for unauthorised colonies being more costlier than DLF/Unitech Nirvana...

ha ha.. 2500 psf cost of construction!!! ha ha bptp, unitech, landmark, era, triveni, pal, mayfield, ardee, etc sare chor builders, ko pata chal gaya,, those builders whose projects are stuck for many many years, they will REVERSE De-license their land, get them de notified, get CLUs cancelled, re christen parcels as agricultural land, construct shanties and claim as above suggested by ULTI..

Kuch karwao ULTI JI apna faida.. this is an excellent idea for minting money without effort, intellect, bina DIMAG ke, etc..

2500 psf,, kya,, want some german engineers and italian finishing, hardware, interiors??

Kuch to jeete hain jannat ki tamanna lekar, Kuch tamannayein jeena sikha deti hain, Hum kis tamanna ke sahare jiyein, Ye zindgi roz ek tamanna badha deti hai.

Cheers

Bhai ransom hai... Agar nahi dena to court hai aur fir 5 saal
    CommentQuote

Hi
    Greetings

This is what I call

ha ha.. 2500 psf cost of construction!!! ha ha bptp, unitech, landmark, era, triveni, pal, mayfield, ardee, etc sare CHALLU CHIMAN builders, ko pata chal gaya,, those builders whose projects are stuck for many many years, they will REVERSE De-license their land, get them de notified, get CLUs cancelled, re christen parcels as agricultural land, construct shanties and claim as above suggested by ULTI..

Cheers

BlessU Sahab,

1. Is compensation 1850/yd should acceptable?

2. Is construction cost @375 psf should acceptable?

3. Is asking 25k/yd for alternate plot should acceptable?

If 1 lakh/yd for acquired plot, 2500 psf for construction cost and plot at free of cost seems illogical than Is present HUDA offer has some logic. 

From where in Gurgaon or even entire Haryana anyone can get plot at 1850/yd rate. It's tit for tat and now when its seem that HUDA is loosing the case on various ground they are just trying to extend the matter. On other hand court is one step ahead and don't want to give more time to HUDA unless come-up with reasonable consent otherwise would ask just walk away. 

BlessU Sahab,

If 1 lakh/yd for acquired plot, 2500 psf for construction cost and plot at free of cost seems illogical than Is present HUDA offer has some logic. 

From where in Gurgaon or even entire Haryana anyone can get plot at 1850/yd rate. It's tit for tat and now when its seem that HUDA is loosing the case on various ground they are just trying to extend the matter. On other hand court is one step ahead and don't want to give more time to HUDA unless come-up with reasonable consent otherwise would ask just walk away. 
    CommentQuote
  • Lagta hai 2 saal main ho jaayega solution.
    Free plot milega aur 1200 psf construction cost.
    I don't think any cash would be involved except for the cases where plot size exceeds 250 sq yd.
    And the most logical rate would be to pay on circle rates of adjoining sectors taking an average of those rates.

I see change in life style of many
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Moderators - please help

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Lagta hai 2 saal main ho jaayega solution.
    I don't think any cash would be involved except for the cases where plot size exceeds 250 sq yd.
    And the most logical rate would be to pay on circle rates of adjoining sectors taking an average of those rates.

Dear Moderators,

There are a large number of users of this portal who login once in a while just to check the latest updates on NPR. They seek factual data in the shortest time possible.

If you observe, this thread has been totally highjacked during the past several months by some users like Rohit Warren and UltiChakri. It is becoming increasingly difficult and painful to make sense of most of the posts in NPR thread.

Is there any way in which these users can be guided to contribute something useful or can be prevented from posting useless information in the NPR thread? Most of the genuine end users in various NPR projects see zero value addition from their posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Couple of guys are trying to hijack this forum. Let's talk about the progress of DEW. None of these guys have any say in decision making anyhow. Why are they wasting their time, Forum Member's time and space????

If at all, they can contribute something towards DEW Progress, they are welcome! This forum should not be used to prove one's supremacy over other by way of repeated and useless postings.

Once again, all are requested to contribute to the genuine topic of DEW.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EagleGaze
    Dear Moderators,

There are a large number of users of this portal who login once in a while just to check the latest updates on NPR. They seek factual data in the shortest time possible.

If you observe, this thread has been totally highjacked during the past several months by some users like Rohit Warren and UltiChakri. It is becoming increasingly difficult and painful to make sense of most of the posts in NPR thread.

Is there any way in which these users can be guided to contribute something useful or can be prevented from posting useless information in the NPR thread? Most of the genuine end users in various NPR projects see zero value addition from their posts.

You mean to say that only good things should be said about d eway? Look at the facts whatever I have written has made sense to many so if you don't like my post why do you read it?
    We are having a nice and healthy discussion where two views are present you too are free to post your views no one stops you from that but trying to undermine others point of view speaks a different tone.

So, watch only what you like and ignore rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    You mean to say that only good things should be said about d eway? Look at the facts whatever I have written has made sense to many so if you don't like my post why do you read it?
    We are having a nice and healthy discussion where two views are present you too are free to post your views no one stops you from that but trying to undermine others point of view speaks a different tone.

So, watch only what you like and ignore rest.

By your analogy, we should officially permit people to throw their garbage on the road. If someone does not like it, he can just look the other way and walk past. Sorry, but each one of us needs to behave responsibly in public forums.

Majority of users visiting this thread are the owners of flats on Dwarka Expressway. There are few potential users in the market today and obviously they will not take a buy/not buy decision based on your posts. So, all that you are achieving by your posts is wasting the time of a large number of genuine owners.

It is not that negative news is not welcome. For example, if someone posts that the palam vihar litigants have won their case in court, I will obviously appreciate this useful information. However, I have no interest in reading posts which claim that NPR will never be ready or that it will be an endless wait. Many of us have made good money in Gurgaon real estate. We would be financially much worse off if we had listened to naysayers like you.

Real estate is a cyclical market. We are currently going through a down cycle. However, if we wait for a couple of years, these properties will give excellent returns. Hope you understand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Lagta hai 2 saal main ho jaayega solution.

This is not the case, instead compensation right now litigants are seeking to scrap Deway or realigned so that NPV/KD/TCN colonies could save. Considering the court view it seems quite difficult that any negotiation would concluded which fulfil the 2010 policy language. Hence, in my opinion the matter could stretched beyond anyone of imagination which could 10 years or more. Under any circumstances if HUDA make any change in prevailing statute than it would become applicable for entire state and may unfold several litigation for already settled matter. On other hand HUDA didn't get able to acquire the necessary land for rehabilitation means resolution stuck badly. 

Despite above, there are some practical solution being exercising which I felt may disclose in near future provided if everything goes right.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Originally Posted by BlessU

BlessU Sahab,

Hi
    Greetings

1lac psy
    -with approved and licensed Plotted Colony,
    -with all amenities,
    -With utilities,
    -with power back up,
    -With constructed villa,
    -With all Internal development in place,
    -With club, swimming pool, jing bang.... all of it..... is being developed by SOBHA ..

ARE you making your highly unqualified proposal, which equates at sending all outstees to SOBHA?? The Outstees currently on agricultural land, dwelling in an unauthorised manner, many without valid registration documents, all on unapproved without CLU and/or LICENCE on Agricultural land be treated like high end VIPs??
    +
    all Be paid additional 2500 psf in their bank account??

Do you want to reconsider what you are saying or should I give conclusion on what I make of your thought process??

On the lighter side, if your proposal gets approved, SOBHA which is struggling with sale of its township will be able to easily liquidate a good size of its inventory:D:D.. You are so so funny!!!

नीचे बेबी सोता है, उपर पंखा चलता है!!!
    Sorry I am not good at Muhaware Lakoktia, but wont give up against nonsense!!!

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EagleGaze
    Dear Moderators,

Agree fully. Also suggest a word limit per post be imposed.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log,
    1. Apne ko to lagta hai DEW paanch saal ka khel hai n that too not in the current form. I say this as the litigation is unending & the SC bhi baaki hai. It will come up in 5 yrs & will be settled in 10 yrs.
    2. What will happen before that is: Sector roads will come up & connectivity to NH-8 & Dwarka will be thro' N'garh-Kapashera road (over the Bijwasan ROB) n thro' Baghghera-UER-II road respectively.
    3. Builders like Shobha, Experion,Tata,ATS etc will not let their projects languish & will ensure non litigation connectivity goes through. 4. These corporates have a lot of say/power to influence govt policy.
    5. So, DEW is best case scenario; no DEW is worst case scenario. I see the middle path which is as above...
    6. Appreciation (whatever limited) will be more for the Delhi side projects (109 to 115) when this happens...projects beyond 109 are not likely to see appreciation till DEW comes up...then all will go up(after 5 yrs)
    ur comments pls
    CommentQuote

Hi
    Greetings

1lac psy
    -with approved and licensed Plotted Colony,
    -with all amenities,
    -With utilities,
    -with power back up,
    -With constructed villa,
    -With all Internal development in place,
    -With club, swimming pool, jing bang.... all of it..... is being developed by SOBHA ..

ARE you making your highly unqualified proposal, which equates at sending all outstees to SOBHA?? The Outstees currently on agricultural land, dwelling in an unauthorised manner, many without valid registration documents, all on unapproved without CLU and/or LICENCE on Agricultural land be treated like high end VIPs??
    +
    all Be paid additional 2500 psf in their bank account??

Do you want to reconsider what you are saying or should I give conclusion on what I make of your thought process??

On the lighter side, if your proposal gets approved, SOBHA which is struggling with sale of its township will be able to easily liquidate a good size of its inventory:D:D.. You are so so funny!!!

नीचे बेबी सोता है, उपर पंखा चलता है!!!

Cheers

Nobody invite HUDA and if they want to acquire than regardless demands are logical or illogical than has to pay under compulsory acquisition. 

If this is agricultural land than:

How bank disbursed loan in unauthorised colony? 

How registry got done?  

Why electricity and another amenities provided? 

Why MCG charging house tax etc?

Why survey was not carried out?

Regarding reconsideration of proposal than this can't discuss on open forum and whatever demands are already explained in court and I felt our judiciary is smart enough to distinguish sensible and nonsense demands. And this isn't proposal, in my opinion if this type of offer made than litigants may think about out of court settlement.

In this area some early entry made by few builders in just 10lac/acre and now these units are being selling at 6000psf (even more) than what is wrong if the landowners on which this lucrative project being constructing for builders asking for their share. 

Nothing wrong.....even considering future rate, 1 lac psy is also quite less and should entitled of interest for any delay in making payment. 

I don't want to compare the facilities or ultra luxuries units being providing by builder, this is separate matter. 

हम करे तो पाप, कृष्ण करें तो लीला
    CommentQuote
  • To answer some of the questions raised, based on my little understanding and knowledge, I want to point towards the Property Title Registrations/Transfers in case of DLF-Vadra land deals (which was bet 2 private parties).

This case is between govt. (HUDA) and Litigants and can be easily made out to be a case of official complicity to answer some of the questions below. A simple FIR followed by few arrests has the potential to remove all such questions in a single stroke. Based on earlier Supreme Court rulings and new govts. priorities/focus, I wont be surprised if this kind of a scenario develops. I am also reminded of a quote:

Sau Sunaar ki, Ek luhaar ki

Originally Posted by BlessU

Nobody invite HUDA and if they want to acquire than regardless demands are logical or illogical than has to pay under compulsory acquisition. 

If this is agricultural land than:

How bank disbursed loan in unauthorised colony? 

How registry got done?  

Why electricity and another amenities provided? 

Why MCG charging house tax etc?

Why survey was not carried out?

Regarding reconsideration of proposal than this can't discuss on open forum and whatever demands are already explained in court and I felt our judiciary is smart enough to distinguish sensible and nonsense demands. And this isn't proposal, in my opinion if this type of offer made than litigants may think about out of court settlement.

In this area some early entry made by few builders in just 10lac/acre and now these units are being selling at 6000psf (even more) than what is wrong if the landowners on which this lucrative project being constructing for builders asking for their share. 

Nothing wrong.....even considering future rate, 1 lac psy is also quite less and should entitled of interest for any delay in making payment. 

I don't want to compare the facilities or ultra luxuries units being providing by builder, this is separate matter. 

हम करे तो पाप, कृष्ण करें तो लीला
    CommentQuote