A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19989 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Ashu ji
    Yeh jo Red Line Mark ki hai 75 mtr Road pe,,,,,Yeh road ab Bijwasan road se Connect ho gaya hai..

(See the red line marked from Emerald Bay in Sector 104 till Sultan Farms)

There was a major block and almost 1.5 km Delhi part area (RAGHOPUR) coming in between sector 109 to 114,115.
    This Area has been resolved and DDA Has approved a road to be constructed.
    This shows that even Delhi Govt is also very serious about This Big Issue.

Suny,

Thanks for the good work.

You wrote above that :

"There was a major block and almost 1.5 km Delhi part area (RAGHOPUR) coming in between sector 109 to 114,115.
    This shows that even Delhi Govt is also very serious about This Big Issue."

You have written the DDA has approved the road TO BE constructed.
    Seems like I have missed some of your very informative posts, may I enquire, for clarification, the road is TO BE constructed or it has been constructed ?

What is the present width of the road ?
    Can the width support two lanes (one lane each side of traffic)?

Clarification on above will be appreciated.
    And keep up the good work that you are doing.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunnyj!

I am attaching an old pic. Could you please confirm the portion of road under construction is the one marked in red or green in this pic!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sunnyj,
    GR* work,
    finally tangible progress on DEW. Now its just a matter of time as the juggernaut picks up...
    Can u pls tell me status of Bijwasan ROB? As connectivity to NH-8 depends on it & is all imp. How much longer for it to be operational???
    thanking u & gr8 work once again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Sunnyj!

I am attaching an old pic. Could you please confirm the portion of road under construction is the one marked in red or green in this pic!

Dear mkg,
    Its the Green line marked by you,,, It was not connected from sector 109 to 114/115.
    But now A new Road has been made and Black carpeting will be done soon...
    At present this is a 32 mtr road and is Exactly Half of 75 Road...But later it will be broaden till 75 mtr ,,,And yes The Red Marked Line Road is under construction,,So We will Get Delhi Connectivity With Both These Roads...!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    Dear mkg,
    Its the Green line marked by you,,, It was not connected from sector 109 to 114/115.
    At present this is a 32 mtr road and is Exactly Half of 75 Road...But later it will be broaden till 75 mtr ,,,And yes The Red Marked Line Road is under construction,,So We will Get Delhi Connectivity With Both These Roads...!!!!!

Thnx bro! So, this will be additional connectivity, as 75m road which is sandwiched in Delhi is the one that is marked in Red!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pacman
    Sunnyj,
    GR* work,
    finally tangible progress on DEW. Now its just a matter of time as the juggernaut picks up...
    Can u pls tell me status of Bijwasan ROB? As connectivity to NH-8 depends on it & is all imp. How much longer for it to be operational???
    thanking u & gr8 work once again

Pacman ji,
    Bijwasan ROB is 90% Done ,,,All it need A Black Carpeting,,That's IT.
    This ROB is Waiting for a stable Govt to come in Delhi...And Only A Bloody ribbon
    Cutting Formality Need From A Local MLA Or A big Cabinet Minister.
    Otherwise this ROB is Complete As per my Information,, So kindly Wait till March End Or Apr
    1st Week... Really This Rob Will Connect To All 10x Sectors In Gurgaon...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VB_States
    Suny,

Thanks for the good work.

You wrote above that :

"There was a major block and almost 1.5 km Delhi part area (RAGHOPUR) coming in between sector 109 to 114,115.
    This shows that even Delhi Govt is also very serious about This Big Issue."

You have written the DDA has approved the road TO BE constructed.
    Seems like I have missed some of your very informative posts, may I enquire, for clarification, the road is TO BE constructed or it has been constructed ?

What is the present width of the road ?
    Can the width support two lanes (one lane each side of traffic)?

Clarification on above will be appreciated.
    And keep up the good work that you are doing.

Thanks.

Dear VB JI,
    DDA Has Given Their Delhi Part Land To Construct The Road,,And Even They Are Trying
    To Acquire More Land To Broaden this Road Till 75 Mtr.. At Present The Width Of The Road Is 32 Mtr...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    One Question

While coming from dwarka do I need to travel till VSR mall or I can take this route from right side of Sultan.

Can I drive on this road. When it is likely to be tarred.

It will not take more than 30-40 minutes to reach sector-102 from dwarka if we can drive on this road.

Dear psambher ji,
    Yes ,,,Definitely You can take Right From Sultaan,, and no need to Reach VSR Mall....
    This Road is Just Adjacent To SULTAAN Farms !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Thnx bro! So, this will be additional connectivity, as 75m road which is sandwiched in Delhi is the one that is marked in Red!

Mkg Bhai,
    AAGHAAZ Ho Chuka Hai,,, Ab Anjaam Tumhe Bhi Pata hai,,, Or Mujhe Bhi,,!!!!!:)
    CommentQuote
    Dear mkg,

sunnyj,
    is the red line indicating the sector road to sect 112 upto Tata project? & what is the Green line? Sorry if i am not clear & the question may sound wierd?
    thx in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sunny ji,

Thank you so much dear. I was motivated by your updates and I went to site today. I was very pleasant to drive on the 75 mtrs road from sector 99. It took almost 25 minutes to me To reach to sultan farm. Ten I went to Delhi side dwarka express way with the help of local broker and I was surprised to see the road. I am not sure if that was delhi side dew. But I could reach to dwarka in 10 minutes. Then I went l zone, it seems little far from DEW.

I happen to talk some locals about dew express Npv litigation and they shared that they are also interested for the road earliest but some leaders are man aging the situat ion.

In the end I saw couple of cars moving on this 75 mtrs road. Today I could see some black concrete heap were On the road, maybe probably for black carpeting. I spoke to 2-3 builder sales personNelson, they shared that now builders are also monitoring and pushing the case. ROB near 3rd is in full swing and hope to complete BT 2016. I got surprise news that dew may be connected with narrow road with NH8 soon As a temporary connectivity.

I think 2015 should be turn around for dew.., let's hope the best.

Now, I am not able to see any criticism from our known negative, passimistic friends, may be they are in deep Stress. May God help them to come out of such positive trauma. I believe they are not from aap party...who always miss guide to aam Jantaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Its only You Guys Who Appreciate me and encourage me to find the latest achievement happened for DEW.
    This encouragement energize me to get the Latest News about the Development of this Area...
    Thank You My Brothers..!!!!

WAHEGURU FATEH.
    CommentQuote
  • Zidagi Hai To Khwab Hain,
    Khwab Hai To Manzilain Hain,

Manzilain Hai To Faasle Hain,
    Faasle Hai To Raaste Hain,
    Raaste Hai To Mushkilain Hain,
    Mushkilain Hain To Hausla Hain,

Hausla Hai To Vishwas Hai,

Kyonki Fighter Hamesha Jeet-ta Hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Zidagi Hai To Khwab Hain,

What exactly is your intention and what are you trying to convey? Perhaps you feel offended with the developments happening! Better leave this group as this is for genuine personnels.

Take it lightly and in positive spirits.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Zidagi Hai To Khwab Hain,

Right now only 14.2kmx42m wide road been constructing or constructed out of 18kmx150m wide. And as per information HUDA has land for only 10km of road length in possession for complete 150m width, hence regardless road is constructed in middle path still good 8km is either in litigation or not in authority possession. Surprisingly 3.8km is completely absence and that too in bit and pieces, not in one go, hence just smoke out the claims of developments its wouldn't stand anywhere. As on date there is no technology evolved which may fly out the vehicle to reach other corner where missing link of road is unavailable.

Even at various places 75m wide road is also in litigation and crucial one is just after origin, check the PHHC case list there are 100s of cases are pending on NPR, imagine what happened after court verdict.

Right now the condition is:

1. Delhi side alignment and issue not sorted out.

2. NHAI denying access to NH8 , no resolution as on date.

3. HSIIDC land yet to be transferred.

4. Factory owners moved again to the court.

5. Not even 1 out of 9 sub-station land acquisition proceeded.

6. Main water/sewerage and HT lines are along Deway and this can't be lay-down in bit and pieces.

7. Five years period is lapsed, hence section 24(2) shall imposed and notifications are liable to lapse.

8. Both end (Delhi and NH8) connectivity is absent.

घर पतली बाहर संगनी ते मेलो मेरा नाम
    CommentQuote
  • Ulti Ji

We have seen these points you have mentioned before also. One of the point you have raised before that sandwich area is one of the negative point and that shows that DDA has no interest. Now this point is nullified and the sandwich area problem is resolved. What is your take on that. Slow and steadily your negative points are getting nullify one of them is ROB also.
    CommentQuote