A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Its only You Guys Who Appreciate me and encourage me to find the latest achievement happened for DEW.
    This encouragement energize me to get the Latest News about the Development of this Area...
    Thank You My Brothers..!!!!

WAHEGURU FATEH.

It true guys, myself traveled yesterday from Dwarka mod to Sector - 108 ggn to check if my unit in vedaanta is completed now (as developer telling that possession can be taken within a week or two) via new road constructed in front of diplomatic enclave -Dwarka sec-22, it took me 25 - 30 minutes to reach project, road connected to 75 mtr sector road is leveled & smooth now however mu unit might take some more time though :(
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Ashu ji
    Yeh jo Red Line Mark ki hai 75 mtr Road pe,,,,,Yeh road ab Bijwasan road se Connect ho gaya hai..

(See the red line marked from Emerald Bay in Sector 104 till Sultan Farms)

There was a major block and almost 1.5 km Delhi part area (RAGHOPUR) coming in between sector 109 to 114,115.
    This Area has been resolved and DDA Has approved a road to be constructed.
    This shows that even Delhi Govt is also very serious about This Big Issue.

One Question

While coming from dwarka do I need to travel till VSR mall or I can take this route from right side of Sultan.

Can I drive on this road. When it is likely to be tarred.

It will not take more than 30-40 minutes to reach sector-102 from dwarka if we can drive on this road.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sunnyj,

You have done great work. I have investments in S 108 Heartsong and I live overseas and not too familiar with the whole area and depend on good people like you to keep us informed of latest developments and what this forum should be for
    Many thanks and keep up the good work

May the Force be with you
    CommentQuote
  • Sunnyj!

This is a milestone towards infrastructural development of Sectors closer to Delhi. You have mentioned in your post that "Black Carpeting will be done in a couple of days"!! Do I understand that the work towards carpeting of the road has also started?

I had visited Sector-28 Dwarka a few days ago and it seems that some work is being carried out at a small patch between existing road from Sector-23, Dwarka and Najafgarh Road. With this, the time between Dwarka Sector-22 and Sector-109, Gurgaon & further will be reduced to half.

With this connectivity, not only Dwarka but even NH-8 will be seamlessly connected to Sectors 114,115,108,109 & beyond once Bijwasan flyover becomes operational.

The delay due to NPV litigation will not remain a hinderance for commuters after this connectivity as other Sectors including 110,111,104,105,106 etc. are already connected via wide Sector roads to 75m Sector Road, though the distance would be a little longer. However, this connectivity is good enough for the time being till complete NPR becomes operational to flourish this part of Gurgaon.

Thanks a lot for sharing this development!

Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Will try to get an aerial pic of this portion if the visibility is good!:)
    CommentQuote
    Ashu ji
    Yeh jo Red Line Mark ki hai 75 mtr Road pe,,,,,Yeh road ab Bijwasan road se Connect ho gaya hai..

(See the red line marked from Emerald Bay in Sector 104 till Sultan Farms)

There was a major block and almost 1.5 km Delhi part area (RAGHOPUR) coming in between sector 109 to 114,115.
    This shows that even Delhi Govt is also very serious about This Big Issue.

Suny,

Thanks for the good work.

You wrote above that :

"There was a major block and almost 1.5 km Delhi part area (RAGHOPUR) coming in between sector 109 to 114,115.
    This shows that even Delhi Govt is also very serious about This Big Issue."

You have written the DDA has approved the road TO BE constructed.
    Seems like I have missed some of your very informative posts, may I enquire, for clarification, the road is TO BE constructed or it has been constructed ?

What is the present width of the road ?
    Can the width support two lanes (one lane each side of traffic)?

Clarification on above will be appreciated.
    And keep up the good work that you are doing.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunnyj!

I am attaching an old pic. Could you please confirm the portion of road under construction is the one marked in red or green in this pic!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sunnyj,
    GR* work,
    finally tangible progress on DEW. Now its just a matter of time as the juggernaut picks up...
    Can u pls tell me status of Bijwasan ROB? As connectivity to NH-8 depends on it & is all imp. How much longer for it to be operational???
    thanking u & gr8 work once again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Sunnyj!

I am attaching an old pic. Could you please confirm the portion of road under construction is the one marked in red or green in this pic!

Dear mkg,
    Its the Green line marked by you,,, It was not connected from sector 109 to 114/115.
    But now A new Road has been made and Black carpeting will be done soon...
    At present this is a 32 mtr road and is Exactly Half of 75 Road...But later it will be broaden till 75 mtr ,,,And yes The Red Marked Line Road is under construction,,So We will Get Delhi Connectivity With Both These Roads...!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    Dear mkg,
    Its the Green line marked by you,,, It was not connected from sector 109 to 114/115.
    At present this is a 32 mtr road and is Exactly Half of 75 Road...But later it will be broaden till 75 mtr ,,,And yes The Red Marked Line Road is under construction,,So We will Get Delhi Connectivity With Both These Roads...!!!!!

Thnx bro! So, this will be additional connectivity, as 75m road which is sandwiched in Delhi is the one that is marked in Red!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pacman
    Sunnyj,
    GR* work,
    finally tangible progress on DEW. Now its just a matter of time as the juggernaut picks up...
    Can u pls tell me status of Bijwasan ROB? As connectivity to NH-8 depends on it & is all imp. How much longer for it to be operational???
    thanking u & gr8 work once again

Pacman ji,
    Bijwasan ROB is 90% Done ,,,All it need A Black Carpeting,,That's IT.
    This ROB is Waiting for a stable Govt to come in Delhi...And Only A Bloody ribbon
    Cutting Formality Need From A Local MLA Or A big Cabinet Minister.
    Otherwise this ROB is Complete As per my Information,, So kindly Wait till March End Or Apr
    1st Week... Really This Rob Will Connect To All 10x Sectors In Gurgaon...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VB_States
    Suny,

Thanks for the good work.

You wrote above that :

"There was a major block and almost 1.5 km Delhi part area (RAGHOPUR) coming in between sector 109 to 114,115.
    This shows that even Delhi Govt is also very serious about This Big Issue."

You have written the DDA has approved the road TO BE constructed.
    Seems like I have missed some of your very informative posts, may I enquire, for clarification, the road is TO BE constructed or it has been constructed ?

What is the present width of the road ?
    Can the width support two lanes (one lane each side of traffic)?

Clarification on above will be appreciated.
    And keep up the good work that you are doing.

Thanks.

Dear VB JI,
    DDA Has Given Their Delhi Part Land To Construct The Road,,And Even They Are Trying
    To Acquire More Land To Broaden this Road Till 75 Mtr.. At Present The Width Of The Road Is 32 Mtr...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    One Question

While coming from dwarka do I need to travel till VSR mall or I can take this route from right side of Sultan.

Can I drive on this road. When it is likely to be tarred.

It will not take more than 30-40 minutes to reach sector-102 from dwarka if we can drive on this road.

Dear psambher ji,
    Yes ,,,Definitely You can take Right From Sultaan,, and no need to Reach VSR Mall....
    This Road is Just Adjacent To SULTAAN Farms !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Thnx bro! So, this will be additional connectivity, as 75m road which is sandwiched in Delhi is the one that is marked in Red!

Mkg Bhai,
    AAGHAAZ Ho Chuka Hai,,, Ab Anjaam Tumhe Bhi Pata hai,,, Or Mujhe Bhi,,!!!!!:)
    CommentQuote
    Dear mkg,

sunnyj,
    is the red line indicating the sector road to sect 112 upto Tata project? & what is the Green line? Sorry if i am not clear & the question may sound wierd?
    thx in advance
    CommentQuote