A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I ask the same question

You seem to have only one job ..

Saving your area and lambasting everything else
    CommentQuote
  • ThankYou dear Cookie-ji on this clarification.......
    Very much appreciated SIR...

btw did you read the Logix prices on Noida e-way thread..
    Their mktg guys are talking 5300 for Greens.
    Looks like crazy rates are here to stay...

Originally Posted by cookie
    Dude

I am no way ridiculing, its you only using this term.
    If someone says that Dway would be completed with in 2 years. at least I am not gonna buy this. and you know it too.
    It would come up but will take time it is what I meant to say.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasantnitrk
    I ask the same question
    You seem to have only one job ..
    Saving your area and lambasting everything else

Dude

I don't have any area and At least I don't know what your area is. neither I am keen to now nor I have time to look your past in IREF you seem to be expert in doing that. Good for you.
    Its what you think I am not lambasting any area if not favoring. I have made investment in Vatika too. so what?
    I know the area so I am able to make comment.
    Talk real not personal.None needs your free advice I am sure you know it.

chill and stay happy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Dude

I don't have any area and At least I don't know what your area is. neither I am keen to now nor I have time to look your past in IREF you seem to be expert in doing that. Good for you.
    Its what you think I am not lambasting any area if not favoring. I have made investment in Vatika too. so what?
    I know the area so I am able to make comment.
    Talk real not personal.None needs your free advice I am sure you know it.

chill and stay happy.

Dear Cookie San,

Chill man, Its all ok. DEW will not be made in 2 years chalo 3 years sahi.
    Ok. Now that doesnot change the prognosis of the investment. Investing at anything 4k to 4.5 K is good (I mean close to NH8 or close to Delhi sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    If you say that One may nt be able to drive from NH8 to Dwarka in next two years..? Its possible

If you say that complition of DEWAY may take 5 years or more (ie for litigation patch)..Its possible..because..hindustan main judiciary ka kuch nahi pata

If you say sector road may take up to 4 years to come up...? far flunged ...but possible

<<<<<<<<<>>>

18 nahi toh 14 km...,150 nahi toh 42 mt ki road........31 March 2012 main nahin toh 31 dec 2012 tak toh ban hee jayegi.......

Sector roads..3 saal main kaafi had tak, Aur 5 saal main kaaaaaafi had tak ban hee jayengi......

I am sure aaj jis makaan tak pahunchne main Haalat kharaab ho jaati hain (meri gaadi ki)....there will be a proper road to it with in next 2 years......

I know people have investment in GCX/SPR area...and no body in sound mind will dare to compare NPR with it right now........but after 5-8years........only time will tell......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing....If at all only the things which I wrote after "BUT" comes in picture in next two year ( PS: I nt including the litigation area)......DEway which is already getting out of reach every second day...will become an aspiration like GC/GCX.

With all due respect to all veterans who have reservation for NPR......Compnies like Shobha, ATS, Godrej , Emaar, Puri, India bulls.........These people are nt fool....some of them are venturing in GGN market with these projects........Believe me they are nt looking to ruin their image

Praising one's investment is one thing...but threshing the other which even has photographic evidence is other......The tendor was awarded in March..every body can see the progress since then.............

I don't know, how people are still writing so much against DEway......

This is one of the best posts on this thread
    CommentQuote
    "within 2 years-I will be able to drive down from dwarka to NH-8" Big joke. If it is 8 lane then construction of ROB will take more than 2 years if they starts tonight..........:bab (59): open your eyes Guys.

If u read news or HUDA website, then kindly recheck.
    Only partial width rd is being build right now.
    Why r u giving wrong reference.
    Pls read tender document.
    CommentQuote
    Rahul Bro

They spent and made double. what's a big deal.Builders sold flats in Neharpar saying FNG.where is FNG?
    I am talking as a common end-user.
    I meant to say that be realist and don't say that D-Expressway would come up within 2 years.none gonna buy this.I have been hearing a lot about this since last 4 years.
    I can't plan things but I can avoid unplanned things.

Thanks

Like ur last line, but it is about risk and returns.
    However conservative approach helps but gives low returns too sir.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    If you say that One may nt be able to drive from NH8 to Dwarka in next two years..? Its possible

If you say that complition of DEWAY may take 5 years or more (ie for litigation patch)..Its possible..because..hindustan main judiciary ka kuch nahi pata

If you say sector road may take up to 4 years to come up...? far flunged ...but possible

<<<<<<<<<>>>

18 nahi toh 14 km...,150 nahi toh 42 mt ki road........31 March 2012 main nahin toh 31 dec 2012 tak toh ban hee jayegi.......

Sector roads..3 saal main kaafi had tak, Aur 5 saal main kaaaaaafi had tak ban hee jayengi......

I am sure aaj jis makaan tak pahunchne main Haalat kharaab ho jaati hain (meri gaadi ki)....there will be a proper road to it with in next 2 years......

I know people have investment in GCX/SPR area...and no body in sound mind will dare to compare NPR with it right now........but after 5-8years........only time will tell......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing....If at all only the things which I wrote after "BUT" comes in picture in next two year ( PS: I nt including the litigation area)......DEway which is already getting out of reach every second day...will become an aspiration like GC/GCX.

With all due respect to all veterans who have reservation for NPR......Compnies like Shobha, ATS, Godrej , Emaar, Puri, India bulls.........These people are nt fool....some of them are venturing in GGN market with these projects........Believe me they are nt looking to ruin their image

Praising one's investment is one thing...but threshing the other which even has photographic evidence is other......The tendor was awarded in March..every body can see the progress since then.............

I don't know, how people are still writing so much against DEway......

Singh Sahab,
    With all those visible limitations and perceived advantages over 7-8 years...what rate one should enter the area?? some people are even pushing for 5K levels, is it justified?
    CommentQuote
  • Quick question on the northern peripheral road. Will this connect NH8 before the toll plaza (north side) or after the toll plaza (south side)?
    CommentQuote
  • Toll plaza is supposed to be shifted ahead of manesar..
    Originally Posted by Rahulk1
    Quick question on the northern peripheral road. Will this connect NH8 before the toll plaza (north side) or after the toll plaza (south side)?
    CommentQuote
  • NPR and NH 8 connectivity

Originally Posted by Rahulk1
    Quick question on the northern peripheral road. Will this connect NH8 before the toll plaza (north side) or after the toll plaza (south side)?

Hi Rahul,

Your quick question has a big suspense, as per the present layout we can guess it will connect before toll plaza. anyway as Rohit wrote toll plaza is supposed to shift in near future.

A bigger question is still remaining i.e. how they are going to connect NPR with NH 8 whether they are going for trumpet interchange or simply a signalised junction. BTW everyone seems to be least concerned about this bottleneck.

For me this issue is more serious than litigation part of NPR because very soon litigation issue is going to solve. If HUDA is going to construct a signalised junction by ignoring an interchange it’s going to be their biggest blunder w.r.t. traffic management point of view.

Signalised traffic junction for NPR and NH-8 will going to be a temporarily solution.

As per the projected volume of traffic and category of NPR, it’s surely demands a trumpet interchange for free flow of traffic. Maybe someone from the HUDA only can disclose this fact what they have on blue print!!!

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Hi Rahul,

Your quick question has a big suspense, as per the present layout we can guess it will connect before toll plaza. anyway as Rohit wrote toll plaza is supposed to shift in near future.

A bigger question is still remaining i.e. how they are going to connect NPR with NH 8 whether they are going for trumpet interchange or simply a signalised junction. BTW everyone seems to be least concerned about this bottleneck.

For me this issue is more serious than litigation part of NPR because very soon litigation issue is going to solve. If HUDA is going to construct a signalised junction by ignoring an interchange it’s going to be their biggest blunder w.r.t. traffic management point of view.

Signalised traffic junction for NPR and NH-8 will going to be a temporarily solution.

As per the projected volume of traffic and category of NPR, it’s surely demands a trumpet interchange for free flow of traffic. Maybe someone from the HUDA only can disclose this fact what they have on blue print!!!

:bab (48):

Very good observation. Normally it should be seemless integration of different high ways. with clear exits that meets into different roads without traffic lights. something like cross intersections that are at Dhoula Kuan or at AIIMS crossing.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks I present to you fresh construction updates!!!!

I can’t tell you which sector this is. But it’s definitely beyond sector 103/104. I think it is sector 105. Raheja’s projects looked close to me. I also spotted a Chintel IT park board. Perhaps bhalla ji can help identify the exact location.

A lot of members had expressed their apprehensions that construction has not progressed since the past six months or so. Well it certainly has since my last visit two days ago!!

Pics follow:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Another great effort by one of the best blogger on this forum

Originally Posted by rudder
    Folks I present to you fresh construction updates!!!!

I can’t tell you which sector this is. But it’s definitely beyond sector 103/104. I think it is sector 105. Raheja’s projects looked close to me. I also spotted a Chintel IT park board. Perhaps bhalla ji can help identify the exact location.

A lot of members had expressed their apprehensions that construction has not progressed since the past six months or so. Well it certainly has since my last visit two days ago!!

Pics follow:

Sir Ji,

As I sad tusee great ho....sir Ji.
    Ur conviction, this Second update only needs one thing: a big applause.:bab (6):

I respect you a LOT for this very assuring update.

This just helps me move more closer to the decision of making another investment in DE.

PLEASE KNOW THAT YOUR VALUABLE UPDATE NUMBER TWO JUST HELPED ME MAKE ANOTHER INVESTMENT IN DE. IT IS A BIG STEP FOR ME AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

THE PROGRESS IS VERY GOOD .....I AM SURE AND I REQUEST SUCH NGOING UPDATES FROM YOUR GOOD SELF.

SIR JI ...TUSSE WADDE VALUABLE HO.

Tank you sir Ji, :bab (6):

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Folks I present to you fresh construction updates!!!!

Pics follow:

I agree with VB your contribution is one of the best.Now i can put money on my 2 years bet of DEW.

This is unbelievable. Where were you sirji for so many days.So many suspensions would have been saved...:D
    CommentQuote