Last updated: 1 hour ago
21716 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    The thread is already a sticky in the sub forum, where it should be .

On what i exactly mean, u can draw the inference from the tone of some posts in here .
    I would request all not to have negative tones and keep discussion fruitful and follow the forum rules .

Me and ManojA have had duels in past and all unrequited duels lead to is negativity and the points get lost. So all please let is try keep it non personal and respectful .

ManojA emailing admin is additional process. I am sure u can make bit sticky in Gurgaon forum . Please do so as DEW is in Gurgaon . This will help the web site views IREF. See it from opportunity of IREF point of view as well as of DEW stake holders.

That's my view
    I do not own this site Soni can only recommend.

Thanks
    Last edited by VB_States; October 9 2013, 10:37 PM.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
      I would request all not to have times and keep discussion fruitful and follow the forum rules .

ManojA emailing admin is additional process. I am sure u can make bit sticky in Gurgaon forum . Please do so as DEW is in Gurgaon . This will help the web site views IREF. See it from opportunity of IREF point of view as well as of DEW stake holders.

That's my view
      I do not own this site Soni can only recommend.

Thanks

I can shift this thread to GGN & also make it a sticky in Gurgaon part of the Forum, but that would be bypassing a decision which was taken after internal discussions . It would be highly improper for me to do this unilaterally .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        Thanks Bhalla ji for sharing this. Just signed this petition ... do you have any idea how it is going to reach Mr. Hooda?

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          I can shift this thread to GGN & also make it a sticky in Gurgaon part of the Forum, but that would be bypassing a decision which was taken after internal discussions . It would be highly improper for me to do this unilaterally .
          Request the group to revisit the internal decision as the users are making a specific request .
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
            I just signed this petition and would request other forum members to do the same too.

Good luck.

Comment

Kuch nahi hoga yaha par

apne apne ghar nikal lo bacha kucha paise le kar

pl don't take it for granted

words yaad rakhna

Comment

I agree, to get most attention from D way investors/EU. That thread should be in main ggn forum and not in a section where hardly one one visits.

Thanx

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally posted by rahul100 View Post
                  Kuch nahi hoga yaha par

apne apne ghar nikal lo bacha kucha paise le kar

pl don't take it for granted

words yaad rakhna
                  Pehle aap chalo
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Then what keeps you here on this thread !
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

This is going to be the case in so many underconstruction properties from here on. The basic purpouse of buying a house was to live , which nobody cared about ( possesion of home). Just flip over and dance
                      Now people will atleast understand proper legal rights on property is most imnportant

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X