A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Sir Ji,

As I sad tusee great ho....sir Ji.
    Ur conviction, this Second update only needs one thing: a big applause.:bab (6):

I respect you a LOT for this very assuring update.

This just helps me move more closer to the decision of making another investment in DE.

PLEASE KNOW THAT YOUR VALUABLE UPDATE NUMBER TWO JUST HELPED ME MAKE ANOTHER INVESTMENT IN DE. IT IS A BIG STEP FOR ME AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

THE PROGRESS IS VERY GOOD .....I AM SURE AND I REQUEST SUCH NGOING UPDATES FROM YOUR GOOD SELF.

SIR JI ...TUSSE WADDE VALUABLE HO.

Tank you sir Ji, :bab (6):

VB

The pleasure is entirely mine buddy!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Folks I present to you fresh construction updates!!!!

I can’t tell you which sector this is. But it’s definitely beyond sector 103/104. I think it is sector 105. Raheja’s projects looked close to me. I also spotted a Chintel IT park board. Perhaps bhalla ji can help identify the exact location.

A lot of members had expressed their apprehensions that construction has not progressed since the past six months or so. Well it certainly has since my last visit two days ago!!

Pics follow:

Developers of IREF must add a thanks button in this website. Thank you again Rudder bro.
    :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Rahul2011 and Designer!!

A few more pics.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Thank you Rahul2011 and Designer!!

A few more pics.

Big thank you Rudder:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    I got call from a broker reagrding plots in new palam vihar 20K per yard. I went with him to the site... it was T block just opposite Sec 109 in Sec 110. It was just neighor of sites of Shoba ..Lumini and Gold developers site. Plot size of 200-100 sq yards.

I was told that this plooting was done by Prem developers ..who is now devloping Lumini. I was told that all papers are in order and regirty would be done. 50% occupancy was already there which i saw.

Q- are these the one where the land is in dispute to NRP acqusition? would it be safe to buy..Any idea?

pls advice!!
    CommentQuote
  • infact rudder... the plots are on the same lane as the one in the picture Royal Oak school. are they safe and authorized?
    CommentQuote
    infact rudder... the plots are on the same lane as the one in the picture Royal Oak school. are they safe and authorized?

This can only be checked by the registration office and HUDA. I won't go into this myself.
    CommentQuote
    Folks I present to you fresh construction updates!!!!

I can’t tell you which sector this is. But it’s definitely beyond sector 103/104. I think it is sector 105. Raheja’s projects looked close to me. I also spotted a Chintel IT park board. Perhaps bhalla ji can help identify the exact location.

A lot of members had expressed their apprehensions that construction has not progressed since the past six months or so. Well it certainly has since my last visit two days ago!!

Pics follow:

Hi
    Greetings

Weldone Rudder I am sure your enthusiasm is worth a lot of relief to those having invested for the time being..

I am sure that if progress continues we will soon see black on these muddy road foundations..

I first saw these muddy roads being laid 3 years ago on the same 15kms stretch of Haryana..

Any progress is a progress worth celebrating. Roads are the veins and arteries of the economy and these are a much required infrastructure for our country.. I am sure this road will solve a good purpose as and when its operational..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    infact rudder... the plots are on the same lane as the one in the picture Royal Oak school. are they safe and authorized?

Golu im sure you would have seen this board (pic 3) if you've roamed in the area around royaloak school. By the current orientation of dew, these plots may fall on the way. I wont park my money here.

If you happen to pass by this area, take the path shown in the pic below. These leads to the back side of atharva. There are some plots here (pic 2) which appear a much better bet.

Hope it helps!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Singh Sahab,
    With all those visible limitations and perceived advantages over 7-8 years...what rate one should enter the area?? some people are even pushing for 5K levels, is it justified?

Sir....5 K toh koi maang bhi nahi raha (do nt consider under speculation Sid/Puri projects...As they are super luxurious as per them).. as per me and If some one is..its a little distent from realistic , following shd be investment criterion

1) sec 103-99...look for resale of around 3000-3300 ie for 2-3bhk
    2) Sec 109 chintel 3500-3700
    3) Lumbini 3400-3500 (if atall they have opened transfer)
    4) ATS fresh CLP if <4500

Would nt suggest at all for near complition project like Indiabulls or Raheja.....

Investing anything above 4000 may make you wait a little as of now.....

Also the above rates is when some one is earning premium to please do not expect immidiate gain over these.......give it 6-8 mnths
    CommentQuote
  • Puri Pranayam Visit over the weekend

Sorry for being a little (or rather alot) off topic...but this being my favorite thread.

I visited Puri pranayam this weekend........believe me it a must see for people looking for luxary homes... Nice beautiful buildings, specious houses, amazing green area, amazing water bodies, Splash pools inside your appartment...it was all too good.......

there is hardly any appricaition in the rates..so not from investment point of view...but from End user/ Retirement...point of view...its a must see.....

Sorry for including this here....just couldn;t suppress my excitement:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Sir....5 K toh koi maang bhi nahi raha (do nt consider under speculation Sid/Puri projects...As they are super luxurious as per them).. as per me and If some one is..its a little distent from realistic , following shd be investment criterion

1) sec 103-99...look for resale of around 3000-3300 ie for 2-3bhk
    2) Sec 109 chintel 3500-3700
    3) Lumbini 3400-3500 (if atall they have opened transfer)
    4) ATS fresh CLP if <4500

Would nt suggest at all for near complition project like Indiabulls or Raheja.....

Investing anything above 4000 may make you wait a little as of now.....

Also the above rates is when some one is earning premium to please do not expect immidiate gain over these.......give it 6-8 mnths

Karan ji , I doubt If anything in ERA Cosmocity (where allotment is done) , you can find a 2 bhk for 3000-3100 .Acc to me only this project is the one other than Indiabulls centrum park which can be considered for safe investment as for other developers the construction hasnt started at all..

Also chintels is not available at 3900 also.....Check market prices for the same.....

ATS launching at 4800 CLP will not c any premium for the time being....but when the loan interest rates come back to 9 or 9.5% , You will definately see some premium on it.....

Right now the Market seems to be in a very scary condition , It is neither moving up because of restraints like Absurd prices.. , Higher loan iinterest rates ...

It is neither going down also.....

It is expected to remain like this for about 8-9 months....

Lets see what happens after that...
    I may be wrong...but this is mu perception
    CommentQuote
  • Rudder,

kindly do us a favour .. when ever u r due to visit the area again .. kindly take some snaps for G99 town ship. (If possible).

since we r from jaipur .. we get very little chance to visit the site and ur snaps would greatly help us.

thanks.

KS
    CommentQuote
  • hi kapil,

have taken a few snaps of G99 and amstoria last week when had gone to sultanpur bird national park..
    will post it soon... currently g99 had a small site office and have marked some plot nos. amstoria has set up a big gate and huge office..

both are just across each other...

Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Rudder,

kindly do us a favour .. when ever u r due to visit the area again .. kindly take some snaps for G99 town ship. (If possible).

since we r from jaipur .. we get very little chance to visit the site and ur snaps would greatly help us.

thanks.

KS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Rudder,

thanks.

KS

Certainly bro!! I'll keep that in mind.

CommentQuote