NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21887 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Everybody silent

Why is everybody silent on this previously active forum?

Any construction update?

Around 3 week back road construction was under progress in sector 102 in front of BPTP site but no further progress in last 1 week.
    Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 04:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

DEW work needs to be very fast .. thats the way to get great returns for properties surrounding that .

Comment

I visited the D-eway site last week. There was some road leveling done near to ERA project. but that stretch was only 1-2 km and there was no work in progress at site. It appeared like it was builder gimmick to sell their project.

My personal view is it would take at least 2-3 years to complete the eway. don't believes in dreams shown by dealers.

Originally posted by eashish View Post
        Why is everybody silent on this previously active forum?
        Any construction update?
        Around 3 week back road construction was under progress in sector 102 in front of BPTP site but no further progress in last 1 week.

Comment

Construction update

Hi all,
          While passing through Gurgaon-Farukhnagar road which is my frequent route I saw that leveling work for expressway has started in sector 99 too in front of G99 site.
          Last edited by eashish; September 26 2011, 10:12 AM. Reason: word correction

Comment

Hi all,
            While passing through Gurgaon-Farukhnagar road which is my frequent route I saw that leveling work for expressway has started in sector 99 too in front of G99 site.
            yeah..... Thats true. i saw it too...

Comment

Hi all,
              Which route??

Gurgaon -- Sector 9 -- Sultanpur Lake -- Farukhnagar

Or

Gurgaon -- Sector 10 -- Wazirpur -- Farukhnagar

Comment

Construction update

Gurgaon -- Sector 10 -- Dhankot--Chandu -- Farukhnagar Route

See the left side after coming down from railway Bridge.

Comment

One may also observe the progress pataudi road opp some school and gas agency (indane..I think).........same ground levelling work seems to be completed....

Also some work going on towards sector 83 before kherki Daula..not seen though....

Comment

I happened to visit the same route around 15 days back. There was no work at that time... Mud was put there long back... around 6-8 months back. Now, I could see grass growing on the pile of Mud.

If you saw workers there doing the leveling work then yes.. there is some progress . But if you saw just piles of mud (around 15 ft height) then its just the same .

P.S. I too want DEway to become reality ASAP

Comment

Viresh - I went there last month and i also saw a pile of mud and nothing else....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X