NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
    I have clarified lot on the issue and feeling useless to continue on this topic. Court wouldn’t servitude as per anyone wishes and assumption and only after lengthy contention supported with proofs/facts the verdict of Sine die stay order had been delivered. Fact is that most points written in judgment favoring litigants. So, henceforth I am finishing the further conversation on topic and closing this chapter.

अधजल गगरी छलकत जाय.
    Hi Ultichakri,

I agree there is no end to this discussion but I hope/request you to continue post messages if the situation changes or if you become privy to any important info related to NPR. You and Manoja are the only credible sources for info on NPR, atleast for me.

Regards,
    Puneet

Comment

Height of optimism and absurd reasoning.

Originally posted by ENDUSE View Post
      My comments in RED.

Even i think, it will take 3-4 years before its functional but it is not needed before that anyways

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
        Manoja Ji

I (and many other IREF members must) have seen the video. While watching it, i never had a feeling (even for a second) that it can be a builder / broker sponsored project. The program did not mentioned any specific project rather group of projects (and the prospects of DEW both bright and little extended) and that too not in detail of any specific project.

If you are saying that group of builders have made a consortium to publish the news then i must say " Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai".

PS:- Program strongly recommended the location as the hottest location in NCR comparing with Noida, Faridabad, G.Noida, Noida Extention and other locations (It’s not me, but the data published by the reputed firm shows that.)

I stated what i inferred from the video & u have a different view on it .

......hope that u r right on this .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rohitsingh39 View Post
          its "pick of the week" .. so they wud have 52 such more hot spots every year .. not that a big a deal for NPR to fall in top 50 realty picks in the country ..

also .. i dont think these guys do a lot of actual research before they shoot for such a show .. the amount of "information" they provided was nothing more than 1 hr of google search , a couple of hours of powerpoints and ending it with driving around gurgaon with a camera .. acutally most of the footage was stock footage .. very little video of the NPR .. am not even sure they would have driven the whole way .. dont think we shud take this v seriously ..

that said .. i doesnt look like its builder sponsored ..
          I agree, it was the “pick of the week”, but I am talking about the data which they published. Next week, they may pick some other destination, say Noida or G.Noida but these will be less ROI provider in NCR than DEW. So the importance is not by “Pick of the week” but by comparison of DEW with other NCR areas in terms of ROI.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            I stated what i inferred from the video & u have a different view on it .

......hope that u r right on this .
            Dear Manoj Ji

Couple of years back any one going against your views, you used to literally lit up the forum and not end the discussion until your comment was the last...I have faced that my self

But I see this now you have started to leave people at their believes and have started ending discussion in a way better manner...Thats a huge personal development...Kudos to that...As I read in one of Learned Member signature, " Its better to be blind then just one POV"

Thanks
            Karan

Comment

karan.singh,
              Welcome back sir,after long time.

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                Dear Manoj Ji

Couple of years back any one going against your views, you used to literally lit up the forum and not end the discussion until your comment was the last...I have faced that my self

But I see this now you have started to leave people at their believes and have started ending discussion in a way better manner...Thats a huge personal development...Kudos to that...As I read in one of Learned Member signature, " Its better to be blind then just one POV"

Thanks
                Karan

I know & agree . I was new to this Forum, over aggressive & i was not much aware of netiquettes & i did commit a lot of mistakes in that period .

I have learnt my lessons from my past mistakes & above all, the responsibilities of being an Moderator has helped me to mature & mellow down viz. this Forum & other Forums, where i actively participate ( they r not RE forums, but Tech. Forums ) . .

.......i often joke ( with my friends here in the forum ) that i am the most suspended & Banned member of this forum, who turned into a Moderator .

I still like to make my point, but, now i normally do that in a much milder tone & normally show some restrain, while responding back to any comments, which don't agree with my POV............but this doesn't mean that i have lost my capacity to bite back & for tit for tat comments, its just that i no longer see any point in doing the same, unless provoked too hard .
                Last edited by MANOJa; October 11 2013, 09:22 PM.
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  I know & agree . I was new to this Forum, over aggressive & i was not much aware of netiquettes & i did commit a lot of mistakes in that period .

I have learnt my lessons from my past mistakes & above all, the responsibilities of being an Moderator has helped me to mature & mellow down viz. this Forum & other Forums, where i actively participate ( they r not RE forums, but Tech. Forums ) . .

.......i often joke ( with my friends here in the forum ) that i am the most suspended & Banned member of this forum, who turned into a Moderator .

I still like to make my point, but, now i normally do that in a much milder tone & normally show some restrain, while responding back to any comments, which don't agree with my POV............but this doesn't mean that i have lost my capacity to bite back & for tit for tat comments, its just that i no longer see any point in doing the same, unless provoked too hard .
                  One must learn to play his role despite his personal beliefs/prejudices .... a PM for India should not behave like PM of Congress and a CM of Gujarat should not behave like a CM of one religion only...

unfortunately those days are long gone.... it's not a country for old men.

Comment

No matter how much we debate on this NPR/DEW topic.... in its favor or against it... but NPR will be a reality for sure.... against all odds & all hurdles.... just a matter of time.... as mentioned by other members.... some say 2015, some say 2016, 2017 or 20##... but all IREF members, moderators, senior moderators & administrators at IREF will be present to witness when it starts to be functional & is a reality.

Happy Investing & a Happy Diwali to all the folks....

cheers!!!!!

Comment

How are you so sure?
                      Litigation can stop it for long
                      Sector roads will serve as connectivity
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X