A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have one 3BHK 1441 square feet flat in Stellar jeevan sector 1 greater noida, which possession is due with in couple of months (95% amount paid)..

could you please advise if its a good idea to sell this in near future (After possession) and invest in Gurgaon..

at the moment my estate agent advise me for 2BHK in super tech azalia..
    CommentQuote
  • In y
    Originally Posted by gjoshi81
    I have one 3BHK 1441 square feet flat in Stellar jeevan sector 1 greater noida, which possession is due with in couple of months (95% amount paid)..

could you please advise if its a good idea to sell this in near future (After possession) and invest in Gurgaon..

at the moment my estate agent advise me for 2BHK in super tech azalia..
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone understand the delay in loading the court order? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • ashu_sharmaa,
    The court is closed because of holi holidays.
    Monday they will upload.
    CommentQuote
  • No resolution on foresight since both parties rigid on stand, if no compromise formula worked out than HC has no option to quash the notification also considering that HUDA has no land to rehabilitate outsees. As per law nobody forcefully can evacuate the houses or land without consent regardless if any project completed even 99.99%. 

On other hand even after five years of verdict authority couldn't able to provide land for shifting factories and commercial establishment.   

It's almost sure that matter will reach ultimately to SC.

द्वारका एक्सप्रेसवे के लिए दिल्ली दूर ही नहीं नाममुकिन भी लग रही है 
    CommentQuote
  • Huda has already submitted rehabilitation for outsees in court.If huda has no land why don't outsees challenge in court and prove it that huda has no land where they going to rehabilitate us instead of ranting here same thing every time.
    Huda is not forcefully evacuating them, they are rehabilitating them in authorized place instead of leaving in unauthorized place.

The above post remind me of SC view on CIA last year.

"Parrot in cage speaking master language" keep repeating there is no land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    No resolution on foresight since both parties rigid on stand, if no compromise formula worked out than HC has no option to quash the notification also considering that HUDA has no land to rehabilitate outsees. As per law nobody forcefully can evacuate the houses or land without consent regardless if any project completed even 99.99%. 

On other hand even after five years of verdict authority couldn't able to provide land for shifting factories and commercial establishment.   

It's almost sure that matter will reach ultimately to SC.

द्वारका एक्सप्रेसवे के लिए दिल्ली दूर ही नहीं नाममुकिन भी लग रही है 

No Compromise reached
    Both parties rigid on their stand

So Ulti is advising the HC that they don't have any option left but to quash the notification. Kabhi bataya nahin ki judges itna manate hain Ultiji apko? Sare option (Or the lack of it) apse discuss karake decide karte hain?

Kahin nyaya ki devi wali murti aapki to nahin? Jai ho Ulti

ख़याली पुलाव पकाना to koi Ulti se seekhe

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Huda has already submitted rehabilitation for outsees in court.If huda has no land why don't outsees challenge in court and prove it that huda has no land where they going to rehabilitate us instead of ranting here same thing every time.
    Huda is not forcefully evacuating them, they are rehabilitating them in authorized place instead of leaving in unauthorized place.

The above post remind me of SC view on CIA last year.

"Parrot in cage speaking master language" keep repeating there is no land.

HUDA submitted policy When??? Whom???Where???

Are you day dreaming?? 

They are reproducing same policy which was rejected by HC in 2010 and that time also it was instructed HUDA to come-up with consent before giving sine-die stay order.  Same order once again repeated despite that you are not getting the way court is treating the matter.

इतने भोले बनम भी ना बनो। 

Forget NPR and concentrate on your investment .

" We have not enough land to rehabilitate all outsees in sector 110a" was already accepted by HUDA in court than why I should not repeat it. If they have land than why factory owners again reached on court seeking justice.  

नंगा नहायेगा क्या और निचोडेगा क्या ?

CommentQuote
  • ban those who speak ulta... nothing constructive but spread negativity for vested interests
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

So DEW is still in limbo. Pardon me if the same question is coming up again, can someone please tell how many kilometers of DEW is yet to be built? and what portion of it lies in haryana and how much in delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    HUDA submitted policy When??? Whom???Where???

Are you day dreaming?? 

They are reproducing same policy which was rejected by HC in 2010 and that time also it was instructed HUDA to come-up with consent before giving sine-die stay order.  Same order once again repeated despite that you are not getting the way court is treating the matter.

इतने भोले बनम भी ना बनो। 

Forget NPR and concentrate on your investment .

" We have not enough land to rehabilitate all outsees in sector 110a" was already accepted by HUDA in court than why I should not repeat it. If they have land than why factory owners again reached on court seeking justice.  

नंगा नहायेगा क्या और निचोडेगा क्या ?

Who says there is no land When??? Where??? Whom???:D

Stop dreaming in day only dream in night ok.:D

File RTI to find out when Huda submitted rehabilitation plan for outsees.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has the site plan of vatika one express city in sec 88 B at DEW? They are going to launch this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    Anyone has the site plan of vatika one express city in sec 88 B at DEW? They are going to launch this.

What are they launching exactly? I heard that they are relaunching the projects where GIC Singapore has invested
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    What are they launching exactly? I heard that they are relaunching the projects where GIC Singapore has invested

They have already started construction of vatika seven elements at sec 88A and now are going to launch vatika one expresscity at sec 88B which was initially at prelaunch stage.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure where or for which project GIC Singapore has invested.
    CommentQuote