A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Ashu - also that argument of Rohit assumes that their flats are fully ready with OC's, registrations, fit outs and other liveability infrastructure and people are unable to shift in only due to the lack of the DWAY. If all this (litigation+rehabilitation+construction etc.) is happening during the construction time of the flats, how does this argument work. Lets assume that the Dway is complete with all amenities, lighting, sewage, water, etc. is ready today can the enduser shift ? no, because his flat is under construction..

For instance I have a similar situation in noida Jaypee greens on the expressway, where in am invested in Knights court, the area is fully connected with wide roads everything sparkling clean and ready, but my flat is under construction for the last 4 years and will take another 2 years. so the delay in dwarka expressway will start pinching our pockets only when all other liveability conditions are ready but for the road. till then we guys keep ourselves informed and amused with other good company on the forum, and share our excitements and frustrations, information and knowledge. and if possible steer clear of rumors and predictions :)

Read my previous posts and you will find that you are repeating the same thing.
    You have while highlights most of what I have said but missed out about that interest part of indiabulls the contractor of d eway, it has taken a huge debt and every day of delay is pushing that company into further debts.
    Please look at the big picture.
    Trying to disagree and write negative about every post of mine may be a favourite timepass of some but the fact remains fact.
    I have the dare to call a spade a spade.
    If you guys are only interested in reading sweet words about dying region be my guest.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Read my previous posts and you will find that you are repeating the same thing.
    You have while highlights most of what I have said but missed out about that interest part of indiabulls the contractor of d eway, it has taken a huge debt and every day of delay is pushing that company into further debts.
    Please look at the big picture.
    Trying to disagree and write negative about every post of mine may be a favourite timepass of some but the fact remains fact.
    I have the dare to call a spade a spade.
    If you guys are only interested in reading sweet words about dying region be my guest.

Rohit

Mr. Rohit, I dont know who you are talking about but I dont take any negative connotation of any post or poster. infact I try to do just the opposite. You may be right about delays and interest burden on the contractor, but that's the bigger problem of cost of doing business in this country. This is a vicious socio-political food chain. I know a lot of fine print about Indiabulls, and am totally not sympathetic towards them. Nobody sustains losses for free, and least of all a company like IB. However that is beyond the scope of this thread, so I am sparing the gory details.

As far seeing the big picture, I think many of us are seasoned enough investors to know whats happening. The fact that we have invested in this area is proof enough of our outlook to the area. While I think that you are voicing your opinion about the area candidly which is appreciable, the only problem may be trying to assert it and rub it in at the expense of someone's sentiments. If I were you, I would keep my opinon out there and leave it at that. Infact if I am so sure about the hopelessness of an area, I would not even care to write regularly in a thread where people are obviously wanting to discuss the developments in that area. Its like coming everyday to a sea-food restaurant and trying to convince people that sea-food is not tasty.

If you think this is a dying area, so be it for you. Frankly none of us are happy about the delays and inaction of the courts. but why would you want everyone to endorse your opinion. as you are entitled to yours others are entitled to theirs.

I wish you good luck with your investments in Faridabad and hope that things start looking up for that area with the metro and everything. I may have my own opinion about Neharpar, but since I know that you are invested or interested, I would not want to reason that here.

to each his own, is my mantra in life, so no contradictions no fights. Happy now :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    ndeb2015,
    This time the case went in argument and counter argument for almost a hour.
    Waiting for interim order to upload to see what happened.
    Not like last two times judges gave dates in 5 min.

Yes, this time there were actual arguments for about an hour. The court has given 3 weeks time and have asked the parties to try to have a compromise. But the Govt. is sticking to its stand that it shall compensate as per its rehabilitation policy only. So let's see, what happens next. But as they say, every Journey has an end!
    CommentQuote
  • Choma1,
    Yes you are right every journey has a end.
    NPR journey is coming to end very soon,hope both party's get justices.
    CommentQuote
  • This shows HUDA wants a decision either way so that the matter could be taken to a higher court. Refusal to negotiate/compromise also means HUDA is fed up of negotiating and that the expectation of both the parties is too big to be bridged.

Fact based cases don't take that long in Supreme Court since most of the facts are already verified by High Court and the court only needs to interpret/define the law correctly. So the case could be decided in next 2-3 years, if not earlier...

A positive development for all the parties, in my opinion...

Originally Posted by Choma1
    Yes, this time there were actual arguments for about an hour. The court has given 3 weeks time and have asked the parties to try to have a compromise. But the Govt. is sticking to its stand that it shall compensate as per its rehabilitation policy only. So let's see, what happens next. But as they say, every Journey has an end!
    CommentQuote
  • I have one 3BHK 1441 square feet flat in Stellar jeevan sector 1 greater noida, which possession is due with in couple of months (95% amount paid)..

could you please advise if its a good idea to sell this in near future (After possession) and invest in Gurgaon..

at the moment my estate agent advise me for 2BHK in super tech azalia..
    CommentQuote
  • In y
    Originally Posted by gjoshi81
    I have one 3BHK 1441 square feet flat in Stellar jeevan sector 1 greater noida, which possession is due with in couple of months (95% amount paid)..

could you please advise if its a good idea to sell this in near future (After possession) and invest in Gurgaon..

at the moment my estate agent advise me for 2BHK in super tech azalia..
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone understand the delay in loading the court order? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • ashu_sharmaa,
    The court is closed because of holi holidays.
    Monday they will upload.
    CommentQuote
  • No resolution on foresight since both parties rigid on stand, if no compromise formula worked out than HC has no option to quash the notification also considering that HUDA has no land to rehabilitate outsees. As per law nobody forcefully can evacuate the houses or land without consent regardless if any project completed even 99.99%. 

On other hand even after five years of verdict authority couldn't able to provide land for shifting factories and commercial establishment.   

It's almost sure that matter will reach ultimately to SC.

द्वारका एक्सप्रेसवे के लिए दिल्ली दूर ही नहीं नाममुकिन भी लग रही है 
    CommentQuote
  • Huda has already submitted rehabilitation for outsees in court.If huda has no land why don't outsees challenge in court and prove it that huda has no land where they going to rehabilitate us instead of ranting here same thing every time.
    Huda is not forcefully evacuating them, they are rehabilitating them in authorized place instead of leaving in unauthorized place.

The above post remind me of SC view on CIA last year.

"Parrot in cage speaking master language" keep repeating there is no land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    No resolution on foresight since both parties rigid on stand, if no compromise formula worked out than HC has no option to quash the notification also considering that HUDA has no land to rehabilitate outsees. As per law nobody forcefully can evacuate the houses or land without consent regardless if any project completed even 99.99%. 

On other hand even after five years of verdict authority couldn't able to provide land for shifting factories and commercial establishment.   

It's almost sure that matter will reach ultimately to SC.

द्वारका एक्सप्रेसवे के लिए दिल्ली दूर ही नहीं नाममुकिन भी लग रही है 

No Compromise reached
    Both parties rigid on their stand

So Ulti is advising the HC that they don't have any option left but to quash the notification. Kabhi bataya nahin ki judges itna manate hain Ultiji apko? Sare option (Or the lack of it) apse discuss karake decide karte hain?

Kahin nyaya ki devi wali murti aapki to nahin? Jai ho Ulti

ख़याली पुलाव पकाना to koi Ulti se seekhe

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Huda has already submitted rehabilitation for outsees in court.If huda has no land why don't outsees challenge in court and prove it that huda has no land where they going to rehabilitate us instead of ranting here same thing every time.
    Huda is not forcefully evacuating them, they are rehabilitating them in authorized place instead of leaving in unauthorized place.

The above post remind me of SC view on CIA last year.

"Parrot in cage speaking master language" keep repeating there is no land.

HUDA submitted policy When??? Whom???Where???

Are you day dreaming?? 

They are reproducing same policy which was rejected by HC in 2010 and that time also it was instructed HUDA to come-up with consent before giving sine-die stay order.  Same order once again repeated despite that you are not getting the way court is treating the matter.

इतने भोले बनम भी ना बनो। 

Forget NPR and concentrate on your investment .

" We have not enough land to rehabilitate all outsees in sector 110a" was already accepted by HUDA in court than why I should not repeat it. If they have land than why factory owners again reached on court seeking justice.  

नंगा नहायेगा क्या और निचोडेगा क्या ?

CommentQuote
  • ban those who speak ulta... nothing constructive but spread negativity for vested interests
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

So DEW is still in limbo. Pardon me if the same question is coming up again, can someone please tell how many kilometers of DEW is yet to be built? and what portion of it lies in haryana and how much in delhi.
    CommentQuote