A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    HUDA submitted policy When??? Whom???Where???

Are you day dreaming?? 

They are reproducing same policy which was rejected by HC in 2010 and that time also it was instructed HUDA to come-up with consent before giving sine-die stay order.  Same order once again repeated despite that you are not getting the way court is treating the matter.

इतने भोले बनम भी ना बनो। 

Forget NPR and concentrate on your investment .

" We have not enough land to rehabilitate all outsees in sector 110a" was already accepted by HUDA in court than why I should not repeat it. If they have land than why factory owners again reached on court seeking justice.  

नंगा नहायेगा क्या और निचोडेगा क्या ?

Who says there is no land When??? Where??? Whom???:D

Stop dreaming in day only dream in night ok.:D

File RTI to find out when Huda submitted rehabilitation plan for outsees.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has the site plan of vatika one express city in sec 88 B at DEW? They are going to launch this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    Anyone has the site plan of vatika one express city in sec 88 B at DEW? They are going to launch this.

What are they launching exactly? I heard that they are relaunching the projects where GIC Singapore has invested
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    What are they launching exactly? I heard that they are relaunching the projects where GIC Singapore has invested

They have already started construction of vatika seven elements at sec 88A and now are going to launch vatika one expresscity at sec 88B which was initially at prelaunch stage.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure where or for which project GIC Singapore has invested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Who says there is no land When??? Where??? Whom???:D

Stop dreaming in day only dream in night ok.:D

File RTI to find out when Huda submitted rehabilitation plan for outsees.:D

So you are collecting information through RTI.... GOOD GO FOR IT;););) ......BUT JUST WAIT FOR A MOMENT...........TELL ME .... what to do with the bunches of RTIs reply putrescence in my drawer.....

As on date HUDA hasn't submit any customize policy they are just repeatedly deploring that they can't go beyond the rule books of 2010 policy. Hence, that's why whatever instruction HC give to HUDA wouldn't be conducive at all. Better, to concentrate on prevailing market condition of NPR RE and your unit/investment.:(
    CommentQuote
  • Done dear
    Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Same here i got mine admitted in Nursery. Lets catch up on there launch day... Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Land bill passed in loksabha... What impact we see for this on npr ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Land bill passed in loksabha... What impact we see for this on npr ?

Mitraaji - has to be passed by Rajya sabha, and signed by the president before it can become law. govt. doesnt have majority in RS, so either needs to get the opposition in confidence and work out a compromise with them. If rajya sabha defeats the bill they have to pass the bill calling a joint session of the parliament. otherwise, they can enact another ordinance after the budget sessions is over. once passed its good for all infra projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Interim order

CWP-8055 of 2008 , CM No.13590-CWP of 2010 in 12079, and CWP- 8060, 16712, 8771, 8697, 8227, 9265 of 2008, CWP-16568,
    12211, 12545 of 2009, CWP-9130, 24580, 26544 of 2014 and CWP-3144 and 3355 of 2015

Present:

Mr. Puneet Bali, Sr. Advocate with
    Ms. Neha Sonawane, Advocate
    Mr. Shailendra Jain, Sr. Advocate with
    Ms. Mannu Chaudhary, Advocate
    Mr. I.K. Mehta, Sr. Advocate with
    for the petitioners.

Mr. Amar Vivek, Addl. A.G., Haryana.

Mr. Arun Walia, Sr. Advocate with
    Mr. Servedaman Rathore, Advocate
    for HUDA.

Mr. Ajay Nara, Advocate
    for HUDA in CWP-9130-2014.

Mr. Amandeep Singh Talwar, Advocate
    for respondent No.7 (in CWP-8060 of 2008)
    For amicable settlement of the cases, adjourned to 25.03.2015

A photocopy of this order be placed on the files of connected cases.

(SATISH KUMAR MITTAL)
    Judge
    (HARINDER SINGH SIDHU)
    Judge

March 04, 2015
    Atul

As informed earlier new cases were filed (check above red fonts) even few are still in process.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Choma1
    Yes, this time there were actual arguments for about an hour. The court has given 3 weeks time and have asked the parties to try to have a compromise. But the Govt. is sticking to its stand that it shall compensate as per its rehabilitation policy only. So let's see, what happens next. But as they say, every Journey has an end!

Choma1,
    You were right sir,you mentioned in above post of compromise and interim order also says same.
    So now things are clear that HC will give verdict soon if both parties don't reach any amicable solution.
    Also the judge handling the case we know is view on NPR, in last interim order they were not against NPR.
    Regarding new cases our expert highlighted in red is nothing new, they all are clubbed with 8055,and previously some of them were disposed also.No need to claim credit.
    Credit goes to choma1.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Rishi Raj Rana has his name mentioned in HUDA report quite a number of times :)
    a) Physical Status
    Work completed in 14.33 K.M. available land and
    balance work 300 Mtr held up due to non
    availability of land.
    b) Bottlenecks / Reasons for Delay
    Site Physical possession not given by E.O.-I HUDA
    GGN in a length of 280 Mtr due to agitation of local
    affected residents lead by Rishi Raj Rana.
    Removal of 66 K.V. gantry poles by HVPNL in 20
    Mtr length.
    1.31 K.M. under litigation / Court stay and not clear
    for want of alternate plots policy by E.O. –I,
    HUDA, Gurgaon. The next date in Hon‟ble High
    Court is 18.02.2015.
    Auction of malba by E.O.-I, HUDA, Gurgaon for
    the removal of existing structures in 168Mtr length
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Status Update ROB 37/99

Const. of approaches of ROB on Delhi Rewari Railway line. A/C Rs.63.20Crores. Restricted Amt. Rs.71.24Crores (Original Time limit 15 Months from 18.02.2014 to 17.05.2015)

a) Physical Status 60% work completed at site ,,,,,,
    Projected completion May 15

Const. of Railway portion of ROB on Delhi – Reweri Railway line.

Projected Completion-02 Years after release of funds,,,
    a) Physical Status Rs.31.96Crores i.e. 50% amount released & deposited to Railway Deptt. by the XEN-II vide his office memo No. 17757 dated 11.09.2013 for inviting tenders in C.E. of Railway.
    Tender of RUB Rs.5.50Crores is under allotment process by the Railway Deptt.
    The consent for RUB sump provision and its maintenance to be conveyed by HUDA to Railway Department, same under approval

Railway part will take another 2 years perhaps.. very slow progress inspite of 50% funds being released.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Status Update ROB 37/99

Const. of approaches of ROB on Delhi Rewari Railway line. A/C Rs.63.20Crores. Restricted Amt. Rs.71.24Crores (Original Time limit 15 Months from 18.02.2014 to 17.05.2015)

Const. of Railway portion of ROB on Delhi – Reweri Railway line.

Railway part will take another 2 years perhaps.. very slow progress inspite of 50% funds being released.

Cheers

That's Indian Railway, Full of sick babus who are more interested in getting a tc job so they can make some extra money than looking at the progress of infra.
    The DRM should be sacked along with the chief engineer and his team.
    One of the most corrupt and good for nothing bunch of guys.
    CommentQuote
  • There is something to cheerup!!

I haven't seen a project progressing that fast.
    The work on railway bridge at sector 99 and 37D near Ramprastha city was started in second quarter (Apr-May) of 2014. I had pics of casting footings in April (but deleted some time back). I have pics with columns casted in July and Column with brackets in Oct, 14. I visited at bridge site in early Feb,15 and could see the precast girders/beams placed between columns. And all this happen only in 10 months. If work continue with the same pace it will not take more than 6 months to complete it.
    Repeating again "I haven't seen a government project progressing that fast".

Its pace is not less than a builder, like he construct all the floor till the top quickly and suck 85% of the payment from buyer.

DEW banega aur jaroor banega!!

Regards
    CommentQuote