Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Few day back a member was asking where Sine die stay order published in news. For them who have doubt I am enclosing herewith newspaper cutting posted in IREF forum clearly written about Sine Die stay order. Read carefully between lines.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...2-post313.html
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
      MANOJa,
      How was your trip to palam vihar,any updates you have on NPR sir.

i should make a visit to Palam Vihar in the next 3-4 days & try finding out, as to what exactly is happening .
      Last edited by IGRM; February 26 2014, 07:22 AM.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
        Real Estate - Dwarka Expressway Realty Rush ( must see full video of Dwarka expressway )

Bloomberg TV India Published on Oct 7, 2013

A very nice TV clip on DEXWAY

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally posted by MANOJa
          Your post is unclear & confusing .
          ManojA

I was referring to Ulti s post
          Not yours
          I choose the wrong post while responding
          Pls ignore
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dear All,

Today I spoke to a friend of mine, a senior bureaucrat in HUDA and I asked him about the status of DEW.

As per him, of the 400 odd Oustees initially, around 165 have already settled with HUDA and have taken plots in Sector 37B and 110A and the rest are also in the process of negotiating. He thinks this issue will be sorted out in next 6 months.

He also told me that some people, with vested interests, are spreading rumours to create an atmosphere which suits their negotiating position vis-a-vis HUDA.

Originally posted by Vb2309
            Target is shifting ?
            Is DEW shifting ?
            Are residents shifting?

Comment

Dear all...

Please visit DEW - Attention thread to post your opinion regarding RTI!

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                Dear all...

Please visit DEW - Attention thread to post your opinion regarding RTI!
                Thanks MKG. Could you pls post a link of this?

Comment

Originally posted by ENDUSE View Post
                  Thanks MKG. Could you pls post a link of this?
                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...16-page10.html
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Dear All,

Today I spoke to a friend of mine, a senior bureaucrat in HUDA and I asked him about the status of DEW.

As per him, of the 400 odd Oustees initially, around 165 have already settled with HUDA and have taken plots in Sector 37B and 110A and the rest are also in the process of negotiating. He thinks this issue will be sorted out in next 6 months.

He also told me that some people, with vested interests, are spreading rumours to create an atmosphere which suits their negotiating position vis-a-vis HUDA.
                    Thanks Dear for giving good news after a long time. Hope pending issues relating to DEW wd get resolved soon.
                    Last edited by palyash; October 16 2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Dear All,

Hi
                      Greetings

Thanks for the inputs..

The discussion on settlement of litigants is very important in the light of notice by HUDA in News Papers, requiring "time bound" representation of claims to be made.

Please request your contact in HUDA to provide some valued insight on
                      - How many litigants are towards NPV
                      - How many Litigants are for Kherki Daula side
                      - How many litigants of NPV have settled for plots in 110a or37b?
                      - What is their actual plot size and the size being offered?
                      - Price at which those settling have been offered the plots?
                      - Are they getting any payment for cost of construction towards built up area of acquired residence?
                      - What time has been provided for them to hand over possession to HUDA for demolition?

All these questions are very important as HUDA neither has a track record nor the ability to handle such a situation, given the stay by court. Most HUDA/DTCP officers are highly corrupt, pseudo property dealers/brokers-trying to ape their political masters.

Cheers
                      Last edited by BlessU; October 16 2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X