A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Will post pics of Dwarka expressway tomorrow from sec 110, where I live now. Went there by chance today while cycling, never knew it stands so close to my home. Will post pics of sector-109 as well. NPR is standing just outside NPV PHASE-1, sector-110.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Sir, waiting for your updates. Will be very helpful if you could post pics. Or provide some in sights

Hi,

I visited these stretches last Sunday to see if some work had indeed started on these patches to complete connectivity of 75 m road till UER II. Unfortunately there was no sign of any work going on on any of these patches.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Dear,

My response point wise...

1. Correct! The structure adjacent to 75m Road are of Tata Gateway..

2. The ones in the background where the longer portion of 75m Road gets connected are the projects in Sector-109 namely Sobha International City, Chintels Paradiso, ATS Kocoon, Brisk Lumbini, Raheja Atharva, Shilas, MSCWT etc.

3. The 75m Road is not connected directly to Najafgarh Road as of now, and an alternate connectivity has now been provided via approx. 30m road which is the subject of post.

4. From air.. I mean aircraft.. ;)

Attaching an image with details for clear understanding...

Hello Mkg007 Ji,

Your inputs are indeed great. May I ask you a question?
    As of now, how long would it take to drive from NH-8 EXIT to TATA Gurgaon Gateway sector 112 in normal traffic situation?

Kind regards
    PP Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • it takes around 20-30 mins to reach iffco/signature exit at present from tata project depending on the traffic at bajghera crossing/palam vihar/sheetla mata mandir etc.

Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Hello Mkg007 Ji,

As of now, how long would it take to drive from NH-8 EXIT to TATA Gurgaon Gateway sector 112 in normal traffic situation?

Kind regards
    PP Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    it takes around 20-30 mins to reach iffco/signature exit at present from tata project depending on the traffic at bajghera crossing/palam vihar/sheetla mata mandir etc.

Hello my friend,
    My question is while coming from Delhi side.
    Could you provide some estimated time as of now.

Regards
    PP Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Next date for the case is 9th April 2015..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Hello Mkg007 Ji,

Kind regards
    PP Gupta

Dear Mr. Gupta,

In normal traffic situation, time from NH-8 via Dwarka Link Road, Village Bamnoli, Najafgarh Road, Bajghera Road route till Tata Gurgaon Gateway will take around 20-25 minutes. The time will get reduced by 5 minutes once Bijwasan flyover gets operational, then route would be straight via Najafgarh Road and no need to route via Dwarka Link Road and Village Bamnoli...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Next date for the case is 9th April 2015..

Wow so no respite despite so much halla gulla on forum.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    wow so no respite despite so much halla gulla on forum.

Rohit

अब तो लगता है कोर्ट भी मज़ाक के मूड मैं है।
    CommentQuote
  • I think Noida walon ko Gurgaon hajam nahi ho raha hai......

DEW is the continuation of Sector 22-23 road Dwarka and
    75 M road (parallel to DEW) is the continuation of Golf course road at sector 19-23 Dwarka.

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Another DATE..................... This further reduces my faith in Judiciary....

If atleast we can get a Sense on which direction the case is moving...... what are Argument and Counter Arguments?

RAM
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing good....HUDA is going to lose the case and at any time acquisition could get cancelled in absence of consent. 

So far govt machinery is busy in collusion with builders to some how delay the verdict by rotating judges frequently and asking more time for settlement. However,  these colluded attempts are failing to offload inventory in meantime before market get crash after verdict. 
    CommentQuote
  • Lo Ji ek aur future dekhne waale ya ye kahoo jo inka mann hai wo future dikhane waale baba as gaye......jai ho....baba kal match kaun jitega batado zara.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviator777
    Lo Ji ek aur future dekhne waale ya ye kahoo jo inka mann hai wo future dikhane waale baba as gaye......jai ho....baba kal match kaun jitega batado zara.....

LET'S IGNORE PESSIMISTS & THEIR VIEWS, WHICH ARE ANYHOW UNWARRANTED. SUCH GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TRYING TO DEMORALISE THEMSELVES FIRST AND TRY TO DEMORALISE OTHERS IGNORING POSITIVE THINGS HAPPENING. THEY ARE AGAINST DEVELOPMENT. THEY WOULD NEVER APPRECIATE ANY POSITIVE THING HAPPENING.

No further debate on this subject please.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Khasi ke jaan jaa rahi hai aur khane wala sawad ke peeche.

It's matter of roof for many who are living there for generations it's not the investors who will lose his home so court has to proceed with caution.

Rohit
    CommentQuote