NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21709 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
    Doesn’t holding any investment or not being aggrieved party doesn’t mean that I am non-existence. I exist and much stronger than your imagination, I am not wasting time without advantage or disadvantage this is just voluntary help for end users (not for investors or Brokers धंधे वाले ) those don’t have access of information and waiting for their dream home.

Mere filling RTI doesn’t help anyone, do you feel earlier none had calisthenics it . Number of HNI, small scale builder and others also had bunch of RTIs reply in their bags. Even, I recall a member on forum have disclose that he had made call to SS, what help he get?

I feel its not नेकी कर दरिया में डाल rather it is मूर्ख के आगे रोए अपने नैन खोए.
    hi everyone..,
    i would like ask admn. to delete this post, reason...,
    the author has admitted himself that he has a sick mind against the investors, what's reason only best knowned to the author.
    non of his prior post has any concrete support of evidence, all his post says a reliable information.
    while author has also claimed that he is not invested in area and has also admitted that he he just want to help end user so his intentions are sentimental and professional.
    neki kar dariya mein daal... is his slogan..., means "just work hard and give benefit to others ( or throw it awy)" i still don't understand and would like to ask the author why will any one will work hard if he has to give benefit to other ( or throw it away)..., he is against investor's who has put their all hard earned money in different project knowingly that risk is involved .
    MOORAKH KE AAGEY ROYE AAPNEY NAIN KHOYE..., what is this language here who is fool and who is weeping...why this language is being allowed here...admn is requested to think.
    my view...
    continuous negative or positive posts may only be allowed with support of some evidence/documentary support , or otherwise may be treated as a sensitive one.
    big fact EVEN END USER IS CONFUSED WITH WHAT THE AUTHOR WANT TO SAY...,
    Last edited by DEEPAKguru; October 18 2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      I would request ulti Bhai not to post more on DEW & if he feels the need to post, do that on his own risk, since too much negativity is clearly visible .

As for me, i will NOT POST ANY FURTHER CONFIRMED/UN CONFIRMED INFORMATION here, since i don't wish to get branded & accused . I know, some end users/ Investors may be happy or disappointed on this, but i am sure, a majority of Guys ( some of them with vested interests, maybe Brokers ) would be really pleased with this development .
      Manoja ji, 

I have already stop reacting and sharing information regardless how important it is. It seems that brokers are heavily loaded on thread and they  are trying all tricks to sold out their inventories to innocent end users. 

Few members are blaming me of being biased but they forget that I had bring the information of hurdle removal are in process. Eventually who proves correct? Surprisingly,   that time also fewones started saying that I had made the investment on DEW that's why I am making such statement... Ridiculous...  

Now, when removal hurdle process has been brutally shattered than same people are associating me with litigants and  claiming that I am owning stake on DEW through NPV, still I don't care.  Ofcourse I have some established links.

Few members those are cursing never contributed anything on forum and only blaming others why they are providing those facts which is not serving to their interest. When I am getting negative information how could I go opposite to that. 

Also, I don't understand how any member can dictate others how and in which manner anyone should provide valuables vice-versa I never expect from others and feel its their jurisdiction how to react and must kept free till they don't cross line and started unnecessary abusing. 

Yesterday evening I met an official known to me and he surprise me with some hints which I felt useless to share. 
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
        You are taking me wrong!

I do not wish that anyone should refrain from posting one's opinion here, my only request is that it should be expressed in a manner, so as not to offend investors and end users, since their emotions and sentiments too are attached with their investments. Well, there may be brokers also on the forum, and for them, they are just doing their job; the nature of their job is to attract customers by portraying positive aspects of the area they want to sell.

The investors and end users must do their due diligence before taking a decision! And there is plenty of information available on this thread for them to understand the area and pros and cons attached with it.

Let's not stop the discussion, appreciate and respect every individual's opinion, whether positive or negative, and make best use of it. In fact, thanks to Ultichakri, who has provided the information regarding compensation being rejected by oustees, the information which is being understood as false information by optimists on this forum, that I have decided to file RTI to get right information from the right sources..

Cheers...
        mkg007, my post was not meant for u, it was general in nature & forgive me for not stating so .

........otherwise, i do stand by what all i have posted .

We do have some members here, who respond sensibly to all the News here . I have repeatedly said that most of the News being currently shared could be wrong & could be just rumor mongering & this may be scrutinized & may be taken with a pinch of salt, but then somebody again posts that please do share what u have ( these guys r the one's, who r most criticizing utli Bhai now ( i know, i am the next in line ) - so WHY THESE DOUBLE STANDARDS???? - just because the News being shared does not go with their Business proposition model of DEW ????
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

mkg007, my post was not meant for u, it was general in nature & forgive me for not stating so .

We do have some members here, who respond sensibly to all the News here . I have repeatedly said that most of the News being currently shared could be wrong & could be just rumor mongering & this may be scrutinized & may be taken with a pinch of salt, but then somebody again posts that please do share what u have ( these guys r the one's, who r most criticizing utli Bhai now ( i know, i am the next in line ) - so WHY THESE DOUBLE STANDARDS???? - just because the News being shared does not go with their Business proposition model of DEW ????

.........also, am not looking to defend utli Bhai here & i do agree, he needs to to tone down his posts, but then most of his Hindi quotes have multiple/double meanings & choosing the one which is the most aggressive is also not appropriate .

Comment

I agree with Manoja...it has been the same story since last 2 years....buffaloes and drains remains as is wheras DWX continues to reamin missing.

2 Years back few members used to call Raheja sec 109 project as pre mature baby and now all the projects like ATS kocoon, Lumbani are about to fall in this category...project will be ready but infra missing.

It is important to keep potential end users aware of all the possible scenarios...

Comment

Manoja ji, 

I have already stop reacting and sharing information regardless how important it is. It seems that brokers are heavily loaded on thread and they  are trying all tricks to sold out their inventories to innocent end users. 

Few members are blaming me of being biased but they forget that I had bring the information of hurdle removal are in process. Eventually who proves correct? Surprisingly,   that time also fewones started saying that I had made the investment on DEW that's why I am making such statement... Ridiculous...  

Now, when removal hurdle process has been brutally shattered than same people are associating me with litigants and  claiming that I am owning stake on DEW through NPV, still I don't care.  Ofcourse I have some established links.

Few members those are cursing never contributed anything on forum and only blaming others why they are providing those facts which is not serving to their interest. When I am getting negative information how could I go opposite to that. 

Also, I don't understand how any member can dictate others how and in which manner anyone should provide valuables vice-versa I never expect from others and feel its their jurisdiction how to react and must kept free till they don't cross line and started unnecessary abusing. 

Yesterday evening I met an official known to me and he surprise me with some hints which I felt useless to share. 

I agree to the highlighted part .

We do have many Genuine members here, but some members have had multiple ID's in the past & may have vested interests here .

So, i think, u have a taken a sensible decision of not sharing information on current developments on DEW, though it may not be morally correct & may give a free hand to all the DEW Brokers here in this forum .

Comment

Off Topic
                Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

With all the Blame game currently on, the purpose of the thread seems to be getting lost .

Please concentrate on the topic of the thread .

Comment

@ultichakri: Sir , ek to aapki ID is very confusing Chakri vo bhi ulti then u r creating confusion on this thread...

Pls dont play with sentiment of end users, i would request you to put confirmed news only irrespective of good or bad.... PPl dont have big heart n can easily distract , pls take it ligher note .... but one thing i will tell u DEW will be operational and you will use that Xway to go to delhi and jaipur...

Manoja ji,

I have already stop reacting and sharing information regardless how important it is. It seems that brokers are heavily loaded on thread and they are trying all tricks to sold out their inventories to innocent end users.

Few members are blaming me of being biased but they forget that I had bring the information of hurdle removal are in process. Eventually who proves correct? Surprisingly, that time also fewones started saying that I had made the investment on DEW that's why I am making such statement... Ridiculous...

Now, when removal hurdle process has been brutally shattered than same people are associating me with litigants and claiming that I am owning stake on DEW through NPV, still I don't care. Ofcourse I have some established links.

Comment

latest news of dwarka expressway

Some news of Dwarka expressway ( video ) ( i have written brief summary of video also )

15th October NDTV profit ( watch from 14.36 minutes to 18.30 )

Lets Brings its to focus about Dwarka expressway being built between Dwarka and Delhi and running all the way to New Gurgaon. This 18 KM long Expressway has been stalled since 2008 due to litigation but as per our Ahuja ( There correspondent ) finds out there may be some movement on this front. Authorities have finalized rehabilitation policy for the residents who will be displayed under its roots.

A glimmer of hope of these realty projects along with Dwarka Expressway , The Haryana Government has finalized rehabilitation and resettlement policy for the 222 families, who have to be displaced for the construction of 18 KM Expressway.

Under The Policy Land and House Owner will be compensated and rehabilitated.

100 to 500 sqyard land the owner will be compensated 90 Square meter of land
                    501 to 1000 sqyard land owner will be compensated 150 sqmeter of land
                    Above 1000 sqyard land compensation will be 450 Square meter of land

House

50 Square yard Plot For house of up to 100 Square Yard

100 Square yard Plot for house of 100 to 200 Sqaure Yard

But people like Mahesh who have lost there land for construction of Expressway are far from happy
                    Mahesh said - Rate here right now is 10 crore per acre. When our land was acquired rate was 5 crore per acre. i have lost my 2 acre land to the expressway. We have been fighting in courts and will continue to fight. We want road to come up soon. There are 212 houses in New Palam Vihar which will be reallocated in sector 110 a but there is no infrastructure there and no clear on rates, only Empty land. ( Mahesh gone )

If industry figure are in indication, there has been Dip in number of new launches and absorption of units in First half of 2013 if we compare with Second half of 2012

Now Arjun Puri ( Director of Puri constructions ) camed on NDTV he said - Haryana has a rehabilitation policy which is Model rehabilitation policy for the entire country. They have asked people to come forward take plot in exchange for land they are acquiring and in addition money as well. So i m sure with in next 20 days entire problem will behind us. We will have expressway up in the running in 1.5 years. ( Now he gone )

After almost 6 years there seems to be some positive movement to resolve the impassed over a little over 2 km stretch that has stalled construction and completion of Dwarka Expressway, and the delay has impacted the business of many high profile developers whose construction is nearing completion and have also put a question mark ( ? ) over the future prospect of several investors and home buyers in this area. But on ground realty check prevails that the court has to decide on at least 2 more litigation before work on this expressway resume

Thanks news ends
                    Last edited by Abhay; October 19 2013, 12:46 PM.
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

DEW has reached the door step of these litigants and no one can delay the DEW for long!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X