NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21728 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Hello mates

Saw a property related program on NDTV yesterday. There is no doubt such programs can be paid but the people there were so excited and optimist towards future development on DEW, mein sochne pe majboor ho gaya ki kahin sach mein hi to DEW 1 sal mein rady nahi ho jayega.

Phir jyada scoha to yaad aaya DIWALI is nearby, and understood why builders and NDTV were analyzing the R&R policy so much.
    Last edited by neerajgandas; October 21 2013, 06:55 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Read on Logix thread that dwarka expressway issue is solved as per today's news .

What news ?
      Has any one got any updates ?
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
        Read on Logix thread that dwarka expressway issue is solved as per today's news .

What news ?
        Has any one got any updates ?
        VB JI
        who has written
        which thread of Logix
        can u give us link of thread
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
          VB JI
          who has written
          which thread of Logix
          can u give us link of thread
          Hi

I read in one of the threads today, I think it was Logix or a noida thread where the blogger said DEW sorted and was comparing DEW with Noida Geeater Noida expressway for investment purposes.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
            Hi

I read in one of the threads today, I think it was Logix or a noida thread where the blogger said DEW sorted and was comparing DEW with Noida Geeater Noida expressway for investment purposes.
            Blogger must have imagined otherwise there could have been blast on this forum :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Dew can not be sorted in a day... Just like Rome was not built in a day.

There might have between some progress though, still it would take many such days of sorting to finally get sorted.

All of us keep talking about NPV but what about the connection between dew and nh8. I see houses in kherki daula village in between as well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  I agree to the highlighted part .

We do have many Genuine members here, but some members have had multiple ID's in the past & may have vested interests here .

So, i think, u have a taken a sensible decision of not sharing information on current developments on DEW, though it may not be morally correct & may give a free hand to all the DEW Brokers here in this forum .
                  Manoja ji,

I also perceive this is not appropriate time for sharing the information considering the festival season is going on and brokers/builders lobby is highly active. These could again conjointly attack an all information (which ofcourse negative as on date) and go to any extent (by using multiple ID’s, abusing, posting unconfirmed development etc). Earlier when suddenly some members start abusing I couldn’t get why such strong reaction is coming after posting real facts? Is someone doesn’t want that real truth should come on surface? What are their motives?

Further, I should clarify my views are neutral on Dwarka expressway and as thing would move in either direction I will change my point of view accordingly, regardless it’s positive or negative.

Needless to say, its just voluntary help for end users to provide inputs which they don’t have access. And also must acquiescence that some members (may be brokers) doesn’t want that actual facts accentuate, hence they are trying all tactics and claiming that information being providing is incorrect. Here once again I must reiterate and even challenge to prove that my any of past information found false.

I shall provide information on congruous time. This week could be watchful.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
                    Can we see this news in conjunction with DEW solution/litigation? How New Palam Vihar Phase 1 is affected by DEW issue? In my perception New Palam Vihar Phase 1 up to D Block (which includes almost 95% of NPV phase 1) is safe from DEW issues.

Comment

Dabur Promoters to launch project on DEW

FRESH PLAY

Burmans to foray into real estate

Anshul Dhamija TNN

Bangalore: The Burman family, promoters of the $1-billion FMCG major Dabur, is entering the Indian real estate market through a joint venture with a US-based private equity investor, said multiple sources briefed on the matter.
                      The Burman’s entry into real estate follows a long list of Indian industrial families such as Tatas, Godrej, Mahindras, and Wadias among others, having entered the market to monetize their legacy land holdings across the country.
                      One of the sources citied earlier said that the Burmans will be kicking off their real estate foray with a mixed-use development on a 70-acre land parcel located along the Dwarka Expressway in the National Capital Region. A formal announcement on their entry into real estate is expected early next week. None from the Burman family were available for a comment.
                      Real estate analysts have always welcomed the move of industrial houses entering the Indian real estate sector, which carries a taboo of being a murky business that’s steeped in
                      controversies. “Big Indian industrial houses bring with them certain standards of corporate governance that is far better than what exists in the real estate industry. Hence, their entry puts to rest some of the negative perceptions that consumers have about this sector,” said a senior real estate analyst at a foreign bank.

Article Window

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X