NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 12 hours ago
21855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Raumy bhai and all members who have studied dwarka eway projects -

How do G99 plots of Uppal & QVC sound as an investment ??

I mean they are right next to bptp amstoria ( has visited both sites few days back, no difference location wise , amstoria 300 sq yds plots the co. is selling at 42500psy , whereas g99 for 39000 psy , bptp is not even giving allotment of plots right now , whereas g99 is , in payment plan i guess bptp takes 40 % payment before start of construction , whereas g99 only takes 20 % !!!

Expert advise on this is needed from all of you all !!!
    Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 03:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

chopra, great Wikimapia link .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
        Raumy bhai and all members who have studied dwarka eway projects -

How do G99 plots of Uppal & QVC sound as an investment ??
        I mean they are right next to bptp amstoria ( has visited both sites few days back, no difference location wise , amstoria 300 sq yds plots the co. is selling at 42500psy , whereas g99 for 39000 psy , bptp is not even giving allotment of plots right now , whereas g99 is , in payment plan i guess bptp takes 40 % payment before start of construction , whereas g99 only takes 20 % !!!

Expert advise on this is needed from all of you all !!!
        Heard ERA is coming out with plots in 103 , they have got around 300 acres of land there and will be coming out with plots shortly , Prices to be 4around 36k
        psy

And the guy told me the era has the biggest land bank in the sector

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          Heard ERA is coming out with plots in 103 , they have got around 300 acres of land there and will be coming out with plots shortly , Prices to be 4around 36k
          psy

And the guy told me the era has the biggest land bank in the sector
          naa from what i know its supposed to be between 38-40k !!1 And i guess there is a huge difference between company image and brand name when comparing ERA with UPPAL or QVC ??

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
            naa from what i know its supposed to be between 38-40k !!1 And i guess there is a huge difference between company image and brand name when comparing ERA with UPPAL or QVC ??
            This broker is collecting cheques for ERA plots 36K.

he says it will be 40k - 10% opening discount.

They have around 300 acres of land with 240 acres for plotting and 60 for group housing.
            Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 03:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
              Hey Chopra, not much is left for me to say now after your informative reply. Your this single post deserves to be named among the best posts in this forum.

I never checked all this on Wikimapia, but now I can say that anyone looking to invest on Eway HAS TO check this link, to get a fair idea of villages around.

Most of the questions raised on Eway projects can be answered through referring to Wikimapia.
              I hope u r not pulling my leg.

You are right that wikimapia is a great tool but only if the places shown are marked properly becose anybody can add or edit places to promote or demote any project. so site visits beat wikimapia hands down and that's why I asked u to add/edit places e.g.
              wikimapia shows village Bajgera spread in sectors 112 and 113, earth project is shown bang on eway, Tashee is shown 500 meters away from both railway line & eway and around 1km from villge Bijwasan but only a site visit may verify or nullify these observations ( if sites are marked with flags and boundaries of course ).
              Last edited by chopra; January 23 2011, 02:02 AM.

Comment

chopra, r u invested on the D e way ? If yes, can u share the project name etc.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  chopra, r u invested on the D e way ? If yes, can u share the project name etc.. ?
                  yes I'm invested as I already told in Tashee thread.

I purchased Indiabulls Centrum Park in resale at 2400 psf in July,2010.
                  Last edited by chopra; January 23 2011, 02:03 AM.

Comment

U seem to have good knowledge on that area . I have only seen some Sectors like 99,100,101, 102 etc., physically . never been to Sectors, which r close to Dwarka, except, seeing, what is visible from New Palam Vihar .

Originally posted by chopra View Post
                    yes I'm invested as I already told in Tashee thread.

I purchased Indiabulls Centrum Park at 2400 psf in July,2010.

Comment

Npr

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      U seem to have good knowledge on that area . I have only seen some Sectors like 99,100,101, 102 etc., physically . never been to Sectors, which r close to Dwarka, except, seeing, what is visible from New Palam Vihar .
                      Actually I'm planning to invest in one more project on eway at the time of softlaunch/prelaunch or early launch and waiting for any project from reputed builder with fair combination of price and location.

As u know it's hard to find any project which fulfills all criteria (builder, location, price, size of apartment etc ) so we have to compromise on one or more factors.

I compromised on location in my first investment on eway and I'm planning to compromise on price front a little bit for next one but not as much as Indiabulls Enigma (current bsp 5500 psf ).
                      Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 03:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X