A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19993 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    Few months back I saw a hording of DLF in Sector 62 (If i m not wrong) saying "Site for DLF Cyber City" or something. At that time Sector 65 66 road was not there so I used to take village road (Named Kadarpur road) to visit sites of BPTP Park Prime , Park View Spa Next site. Don't know the current situation of the haording.

Dont think there is a hoarding of dlf in sector -62 anymore !! I didnt notice any !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    DLF as well as Emmar both have got ample land on D-Eway

You may be right on this !! not much aware / active on d eway !!!
    CommentQuote
  • But why sec-62 discussions appearing in Dwarka Eway thread ?
    CommentQuote
  • It was there if you go via village road.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Dont think there is a hoarding of dlf in sector -62 anymore !! I didnt notice any !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb

Even I am also thinking to invest in plot. I was keen for vatika but vatika plot is not gated so i decided against it. I have shortlisted 2 projects - G99 and Jaypee Green Noida expressway. I will choose any one of them.,

Even I am also thinking to invest in plot. I was keen for vatika but vatika plot is not gated so i decided against it. I have shortlisted 2 projects - G99 and Jaypee Green Noida expressway. I will choose any one of them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07

Even I am also thinking to invest in plot. I was keen for vatika but vatika plot is not gated so i decided against it. I have shortlisted 2 projects - G99 and Jaypee Green Noida expressway. I will choose any one of them.

Please let us know the best quote ur getting for G99 project as I am also looking to invest in a plot in either G99 or Uppal's Township in sec 103
    CommentQuote
  • What is Uppal coming with in sector 103 ?
    CommentQuote
  • the best quote i am getting is 37750 after all discounts in original booking for sizes from 330-700 sq yds approx !!!
    This booking would be through an underwriter/broker whose picked up bookings in bulk and that is why is able to offer these prices !!!
    CommentQuote
    the best quote i am getting is 37750 after all discounts in original booking for sizes from 330-700 sq yds approx !!!

What is the status of this project, I mean is it in soft launch or when it was launched ?

G99

I hope there is no colored money component in the price.

How u rate the project for ROI in comparison to Krrish plots (Brahma City ) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    What is the status of this project, I mean is it in soft launch or when it was launched ?

G99

I hope there is no colored money component in the price.

How u rate the project for ROI in comparison to Krrish plots (Brahma City ) ?

There is no black component as i have been discussing it with the broker , this would be a net deal at the price mentioned and all of this wuld go to the developer directly at that agreed price !!!

I dont think it would make any sense to compare krrish/brahma plots to these as these are completely different locations with different amounts of front payment involved at this point of time

G99 is in soft launch stage !!! I would say that i find this very attractive in comparison to bptp amstoria plots on sale as these both have the same exact location and for following reasons -

1)amstoria plots the co. is selling at 42500psy
    2)Bptp is not even giving allotment of plots right now , whereas g99 is
    3)In payment plan i guess bptp takes 40 % payment before start of construction , whereas g99 only takes 20 % !!!

And moreover uppal is known to develop beautiful townships ( For eg uppal southend on sohna is the most premium township in that area) . And if you are aware that uppal is a builder of kothis in delhi as well and the kothis he construct command a 10-15 % over other kothis of same specs , same size and of same location of other builders !!!

My point of reference is just bptp as itis selling quite well at 42500 as well , but i feel in the long run uppal & qvc G99 would overtake prices of amstoria by a considerable margin !!

Would love some comments from d eway enthusiasts as well !!
    CommentQuote
    the best quote i am getting is 37750 after all discounts in original booking for sizes from 330-700 sq yds approx !!!
    This booking would be through an underwriter/broker whose picked up bookings in bulk and that is why is able to offer these prices !!!

ISHANb, Do you have payment plan for these plots? I couldn't find anything at the site.
    CommentQuote
  • G99 - UPPAL PLOT - Development Linked Payment Plan
    Stage Payment
    On booking Rs. 10 Lakh
    Within 30 days of booking 20% of (BSP + PLC) less booking amount
    On commencement of demarcation work of plots 20% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC)
    On commencement of alignment & leveling work for roads 20% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC)
    On commencement of sewerage, drainage & cabling work 20% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC)
    On commencement of road formation 10% of (BSP + PLC) + 25% of (EDC + IDC)
    On final notice of possession
    10% of (BSP + PLC)
    + Stamp duty + Registration charges
    + IFMS + CMC

==================================================
    BPTP AMSTORIA - Sector 102

PAYMENT PLAN

Allied Charges
    On Booking
    10% of BSP
    Within 45 days of booking10% of BSP
    Within 105 days of booking 15% of BSP
    Within 180 days of booking15% of BSP25% of DC + 50% of PLC
    Commencement Perimeter Fencing15% of BSP25% of DC + 50% of PLC
    Commencement of Laying of water / sewer lines10% of BSP25% of DC +50% of CMC
    Commencement of Laying of roads10% of BSP25% of DC +50% of CMC
    Commencement of electrical infrastructure work10% of BSP 100% of PBIC
    On offer of possession5% of BSP All other charges including IFMS, UCC, MC, SF, CD
    =============================
    ERA GROUP PLOTS - SECTOR 103

Please share the details

Please share the details

Please share the details

Please share the details

Please share the details

Please share the details

Please share the details
    CommentQuote
    the best quote i am getting is 37750 after all discounts in original booking for sizes from 330-700 sq yds

ISHANb Bhai, If you try hard you might get it 36,000 PSQ. I was in touch with QVC directly till Dec last week I had offer from them for 36K.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates?

G99 - are these rates for plots only? What are the rates for Villas? As per the G99 website I can only see villas option only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    ISHANb Bhai, If you try hard you might get it 36,000 PSQ. I was in touch with QVC directly till Dec last week I had offer from them for 36K.

can you pm me the qvc contact details??it would really help me out !!
    CommentQuote