A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rohit bhai, is anti dew he don't want this area to flourish.

Any news on today meeting with NPV.

Where is ultichakri sahab, he supposed to stay here till 2020.
    CommentQuote
  • A few hundred residents of palam vihar are holding to ransom tens of thousands of DE apartment owners. These guys are well organized and have a municipal corporator heavily supporting them. This in my mind is injustice and I am not hopeful we can get our courts to deliver. At least on time. Owners of DE properties should be rallying behind the likes of Anita Yadav who want to get the NPR built.

We need a strong an association of DE apartment owners to counter the Palam Vihar group. Do we have one? We are much greater in numbers than the Palam Vihar residents (75,000 adversely affected apartment owners versus 750 palam vihar residents?). We need to use our strength to get the government and courts to take us seriously.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Malthus
    A few hundred residents of palam vihar are holding to ransom tens of thousands of DE apartment owners. These guys are well organized and have a municipal corporator heavily supporting them. This in my mind is injustice and I am not hopeful we can get our courts to deliver. At least on time. Owners of DE properties should be rallying behind the likes of Anita Yadav who want to get the NPR built.

We need a strong an association of DE apartment owners to counter the Palam Vihar group. Do we have one? We are much greater in numbers than the Palam Vihar residents (75,000 adversely affected apartment owners versus 750 palam vihar residents?). We need to use our strength to get the government and courts to take us seriously.

I cant agree with you more . Public pressure of a legal demand holds more value than a illegeal demand held by a handful litigants. I am not against npv residents . Of course failure of authorities to provide affordable legal homes to common man has resulted into these illegal construction. And on top of that they licensed builders to construct townships on a premise thay they shall demolish these illegal construction which they have failed in till now. I could only wish that before awarding the contract to build npr they shud have rehabilitate the required affected. Involvement of the affluent and other political players in the area has further complicated the resolution . High time the interests of the end users and actual npv victims are provided fair resolution .
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

Originally Posted by Malthus
    A few hundred residents of palam vihar are holding to ransom tens of thousands of DE apartment owners. These guys are well organized and have a municipal corporator heavily supporting them. This in my mind is injustice and I am not hopeful we can get our courts to deliver. At least on time. Owners of DE properties should be rallying behind the likes of Anita Yadav who want to get the NPR built.

I feel the difference here is that the npv residents have their backs against the wall and are hence more active.

Whereas though the dway affected are more in number they are not organised Nd feel itne log affected hain let someone else take a stand.
    CommentQuote
  • IF this BJP doesnt get it through in there time frame my vote will be out of there kitty....so should effected 75000 plan.....why not lacs of money invested one small patchs holding us to shift
    CommentQuote
  • SARE Crescent part 3 (sector 92) and Shree Vardhman (sector 90) - amenities worth the distance between them and from NPR?

Expert guidance required

I've visited SARE and Shree Vardhman - SARE offers 4 BHK in 1900SQFT size which is certainly a plus, but then it's very far; I also kinda liked Ramaprastha Edge, but only god knows when will they offer the possession.

Need your expert help with finding out a good option - Price point is e certainly an important factor, but locality, connectivity, amenities among to other are important requisites (not sure how good, bad, or basic these projects and their amenities, such as club house, park etc, are, but I know these options are available at a much lower price than that to DLF NTH, must be some reason apart from just the brand equity) Please suggest.

Thanks for your help!
    CommentQuote
  • past history from ambience mall to rajiv chowck tells closer to NH8 will fetch better returns
    CommentQuote
  • with all the news coming on D-way, certainly some of them very positive now the focus is shifting to the connectivity of D-way to the sector roads. A Realtor earlier told be that this will be a red light free road as it is an expressway, in that case it should have the flyovers at the junction of every sector. well there is no sign for that as of now but now i hear that there will be red lights at the connecting point of sector road. Having multiple highway is ok but should not expressway be a freeway or with least intersection.
    appreciate the inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All.

I just created the petition "Delhi and Haryana government: Build Dwarka Expressway" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 1000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:
    https://www.change.org/p/delhi-and-haryana-government-build-dwarka-expressway?recruiter=271550751&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
    Gautam
    CommentQuote
  • I have signed the petition.. Let's spread this like wild fire!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Malthus
    Dear All.

I just created the petition "Delhi and Haryana government: Build Dwarka Expressway" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 1000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:
    https://www.change.org/p/delhi-and-haryana-government-build-dwarka-expressway?recruiter=271550751&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
    Gautam

done

will spread the word as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chouraha
    I cant agree with you more . Public pressure of a legal demand holds more value than a illegeal demand held by a handful litigants. I am not against npv residents . Of course failure of authorities to provide affordable legal homes to common man has resulted into these illegal construction. And on top of that they licensed builders to construct townships on a premise thay they shall demolish these illegal construction which they have failed in till now. I could only wish that before awarding the contract to build npr they shud have rehabilitate the required affected. Involvement of the affluent and other political players in the area has further complicated the resolution . High time the interests of the end users and actual npv victims are provided fair resolution .

Agree completely. Signing the petition. However the DEW home owners would need to do much more than just that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    Agree completely. Signing the petition. However the DEW home owners would need to do much more than just that.

1. Building the community of home owners
    2. forming a whatsapp group to aggregate all owners
    3. Discussing and figuring ways to submit grievances to authorities and build pressure
    CommentQuote
  • I have signed the petition. Thanks for the initiative Mr. Gautam.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...

I just signed the petition..

Good initiative, by the way.

regards,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote