NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21723 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
    though earlier i have decided not to share the information, however for sake of end users and considering the sensitivity of news i have to share.

its heard that thousand of npr affected people from several areas (kherki daula, npv, teckchand, bajghera etc.) has demonstrated in front of huda office and shouting the slogan of "npr hatao"

confirmed and 100% genuine news.
    NPR=Non Performing Road
    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

From what I understand, NPV oustees have been given adequate compensation especially considering the fact that NPV isn't legal.

So, why are they still rejecting the offer. Is it simply a case of trying to extract the maximum or something more than what meets the eyes.

This road could do wonders for the whole of Gurgaon but still stuck in litigation. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
        From what I understand, NPV oustees have been given adequate compensation especially considering the fact that NPV isn't legal.

So, why are they still rejecting the offer. Is it simply a case of trying to extract the maximum or something more than what meets the eyes.

This road could do wonders for the whole of Gurgaon but still stuck in litigation. Sad!
        As I got they has refused the any compensation package offer and now asking to remove the road from colony. Now the problem is bigger than ever, further they are getting boost from strongest stay order provided to them by HC.
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

News might or might not be true but aise kaise HATAO NPR. There are billions of rupees riding on NPR plus what about the end users, investors & consumers.

God forbid if NPR is scrapped, what about the consumer confidence in builders like Raheja, ATS, Mahindra etc. Its a very big blow to builder reputation also.

In all cases the worst hit will be a common man who paid the money for a house & is in a mess for no fault of theirs. Very sad.

Lekin I will still say as always ke NPR to aayega hee aayega....

Though earlier I have decided not to share the information, however for sake of end users and considering the sensitivity of news I have to share.

ITS HEARD THAT THOUSAND OF NPR AFFECTED PEOPLE FROM SEVERAL AREAS (KHERKI DAULA, NPV, TECKCHAND, BAJGHERA ETC.) HAS DEMONSTRATED IN FRONT OF HUDA OFFICE AND SHOUTING THE SLOGAN OF "NPR HATAO"

CONFIRMED AND 100% GENUINE NEWS.
          Last edited by gdhody; October 23 2013, 03:11 PM. Reason: ..

Comment

What i feel is DEW will come, it may take long time but surely these people have to leave for NPR. Long legal battle ahead. High court want NPV people to be suitably compensated but niether Huda nor NPV people want to settle the dispute. In the end, High Court has to take the decision, High court will decide the compensation and Huda have to give the same ..

Comment

anybody can ask for just anything but only legitimate demands should be met with. further, stay order is a stay order, what is this strongest stay order? As per my observation, things are more clear in current scenario. The oustees need to file application within stipulated time, which is nearing fast and i see this protest as one among last ones but very soon things will fall in its right place. Govt must have taken all precautions and care before publishing the notice with clear and loud message. Resolution of this issue will bring prosperity, development, social-infra and equality to this side of Gurgaon which is long due. Hope better sense will prevail soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kapilmittal View Post
                What i feel is DEW will come, it may take long time but surely these people have to leave for NPR. Long legal battle ahead. High court want NPV people to be suitably compensated but niether Huda nor NPV people want to settle the dispute. In the end, High Court has to take the decision, High court will decide the compensation and Huda have to give the same ..
                Exactly, The court has given the stay order for finding out the solution and not to refrain from the solution and come to the dead end. This action clearly states that litigants are not in mood for any compensation. The amount being asked is enough to play the risk game. Any how "ITNA COMPENSATION TO MILNA HI HAI, KYON NA AUR ZOOR LAGA LIYA JAYE! SHAAYAD KUCH AUR ZYAADA MIL JAAYE".

Any how, court will see all this and soon intervene.

Comment

Dear UltiJi,
                  Greetings,

The suspense created was great, but climax is just "a bunch of people shouting"
                  Crowd of few thousand people gathers rather easily in India (ramdev used to manage for no apparent reason...) Just saying...
                  do you think there is more to it than just sloganeering?

Though earlier I have decided not to share the information, however for sake of end users and considering the sensitivity of news I have to share.

ITS HEARD THAT THOUSAND OF NPR AFFECTED PEOPLE FROM SEVERAL AREAS (KHERKI DAULA, NPV, TECKCHAND, BAJGHERA ETC.) HAS DEMONSTRATED IN FRONT OF HUDA OFFICE AND SHOUTING THE SLOGAN OF "NPR HATAO"

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
                    Dear UltiJi,
                    Greetings,

The suspense created was great, but climax is just "a bunch of people shouting"
                    Crowd of few thousand people gathers rather easily in India (ramdev used to manage for no apparent reason...) Just saying...
                    do you think there is more to it than just sloganeering?
                    It could be only for shouting slogans, though the apprehensions are there.

Further, I don't have confirmation of news but 100-200m here and there realignment could possible to vacate the existing stay order (means shifting the road to another houses, where there is no stay order) still the news is highly unconfirmed and I can't rely on the person who told me, however on base of some unimaginable technical ground authority can do it.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

ULTIJI this is not done..

Do you think this is so sensational, so sensitive that PMs were shared without letting us know??

But still you are the most "chakarbaz" member on Dway thread. (pls take it as a complement for most breaking news, suspense and thrill)

May be this time it was more like a phoos "chakar", many are likely to face this diwali due to poor quality crackers.

This
                      ..NPR Hatao,
                      ..Yahan pe Kat jayenge,
                      ..court case
                      ..narebaazzi
                      ..Huda Hai Hai
                      ..Builder ko maa ka NPR residents ko mausi ka etc..

type slogans have been going on since the last 5-6years!!

whats so new about this very new slogan "NPR HATAO"??

Who are the unauthorised owners to decide the fate of a much needed expressway while they have already approached the courts??
                      How can they enforce their vested opinion on the state level reward and rehabilitation policy, while no such provision exists in many of other states??
                      How do they find themselves superior or better placed, given the policy being implemented and appreciated across the state in such cases??
                      How can they ever expect that court would dictate the state about executive decisions while there are multiple such cases where the highest courts have found the state and its executive to be COMPETENT AUTHORITIES for decisions in such matters??
                      Do they think that protests and slogans are beyond the powers of the executive (how so ever decrepit, corrupt and inefficient) and even the courts??

Honestly, the slogan does not generate any sympathy from progressive people whether invested or not on NPR.

Bring facts mate.. Facts if any, about how the survey was changed to benefit builders, facts why NPV was not being considered under regularisation of unauthorised colonies act?, why court is not issuing a directive on HUDA to pay/provide land, cost, time as desired by outstees? What is it that the litigants have exactly demanded from the court and exact objections?

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X