A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • doubling in 5 years if NPR comes up!!! Interesting thought

Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Yes I agree that the prices are on a higher side (much higher than NH8 itself from a safety perspective) but slump may not come in unless bad news starts to roll. But all said and done from the current price level there is not much upside in the short term and returns may match bank FD at most (doubling in 5 years if NPR materialises !).

Hi
    Greetings

Doubling in 5 years tantamounts to 13%pa CAGR appx..Now this is subjective to the entry price as it affects the final ROI. Those who invested <3K would sure reach around 6K in 5 Yrs IF NPR Materialises..
    However, those falling for unethical and decieving marketing by a few companies luring gullible NRIs/Investors/Endusers to subscribe to units above 4500 are guaranteed to have Nightmares if what you say is true. Better option for them would be decide for RTM in existing gurgaon or dwarka sectors.

Honestly given the track record of Huda, Haryana Govt. Problems of lack of coordination between Huda and MCG. Average time of 10 yrs plus for settlement related litigations in Indian Courts. Lack of unison in multiple authorities which in this case include the Delhi Govt, Central Govt, Haryana Govt. It seems highly unlikely that both the portions of dway (delhi/haryana side) would be a reality before 5 years along with sector roads, and toll tax allignment issues..

Some say there are more than 1000 puckka RCC roofs, habitations bank on the way of dway..

Surely expectation of phenomenal returns of 30% are more like living in Eutopia

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Doubling in 5 years tantamounts to 13%pa CAGR appx..Now this is subjective to the entry price as it affects the final ROI. Those who invested <3K would sure reach around 6K in 5 Yrs IF NPR Materialises..
    However, those falling for unethical and decieving marketing by a few companies luring gullible NRIs/Investors/Endusers to subscribe to units above 4500 are guaranteed to have Nightmares if what you say is true. Better option for them would be decide for RTM in existing gurgaon or dwarka sectors.

Honestly given the track record of Huda, Haryana Govt. Problems of lack of coordination between Huda and MCG. Average time of 10 yrs plus for settlement related litigations in Indian Courts. Lack of unison in multiple authorities which in this case include the Delhi Govt, Central Govt, Haryana Govt. It seems highly unlikely that both the portions of dway (delhi/haryana side) would be a reality before 5 years along with sector roads, and toll tax allignment issues..

Some say there are more than 1000 puckka RCC roofs, habitations bank on the way of dway..

Surely expectation of phenomenal returns of 30% are more like living in Eutopia

Cheers

I am not sure why you invested on dway. You are still to disclose your investments.

Do you feel that you made a mistake by investing on dway.

Looks like you first invested on dway and than did all the research. What should I call you. intelligent or fool. Pl let me know

I am not sure of your motive to write against dway. Yes, Price now is very high for investment. The end user can still invest in the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Most welcome to share factual information

Originally Posted by psambher
    I am not sure why you invested on dway. You are still to disclose your investments.

Do you feel that you made a mistake by investing on dway.

Looks like you first invested on dway and than did all the research. What should I call you. intelligent or fool. Pl let me know

I am not sure of your motive to write against dway. Yes, Price now is very high for investment. The end user can still invest in the area.

Hi
    Greetings

I am a humble investor like many who would be cautious about wrongly promoted dreams of "Homes from hell".

Things in Black and white do appear foolish to a few foolhardy though..

Regarding my investments surely I am invested in NCR/Haryana/Dway and generally prefer safety over illogical return. I had written a piece specific to you about your inquisitiveness about my investments. I am happy to reproduce here my rendition for the likes of you https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/774-indian-real-estate-goes-global?p=1191#post774
    Please go through it and enjoy..

Some political power brokers have sold costly land to out of state builders who are now struggling to match reality with aspirations. The effort by such nobody builders who now are trying to offload this shit over to small investors at quiet high prices- as agreed by you.

Oh yeah.. even if you consider me a fool I have no aspirations at being an intelligent person many claim to be here in the forum.. :D

Still Try to share FACT based INFORMATION and do not try to get involved in Hunches or Speculation and certainly dont contribute to canvassing/marketing/promotion of a particular builder or project. You may call this line of thought foolish..:bab (6): or join to bash opportunists and rumour mongers who claim to be self styled intelligent psycologists..:D

Bye the way may I know if I have ever asked anybody where they are invested?? Possibly not..so make your own decisions mate.. Need help?? most welcome to share factual information.

Also you mentioned once that delhi side of dway is being floated in Last quater 2012. May I Kindly request source of information please??

Hope that helps..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

I am a humble investor like many who would be cautious about wrongly promoted dreams of "Homes from hell".

Things in Black and white do appear foolish to a few foolhardy though..

Regarding my investments surely I am invested in NCR/Haryana/Dway and generally prefer safety over illogical return. I had written a piece specific to you about your inquisitiveness about my investments. I am happy to reproduce here my rendition for the likes of you https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/774-indian-real-estate-goes-global?p=1191#post774
    Please go through it and enjoy..

Some political power brokers have sold costly land to out of state builders who are now struggling to match reality with aspirations. The effort by such nobody builders who now are trying to offload this shit over to small investors at quiet high prices- as agreed by you.

Oh yeah.. even if you consider me a fool I have no aspirations at being an intelligent person many claim to be here in the forum.. :D

Still Try to share FACT based INFORMATION and do not try to get involved in Hunches or Speculation and certainly dont contribute to canvassing/marketing/promotion of a particular builder or project. You may call this line of thought foolish..:bab (6): or join to bash opportunists and rumour mongers who claim to be self styled intelligent psycologists..:D

Bye the way may I know if I have ever asked anybody where they are invested?? Possibly not..so make your own decisions mate.. Need help?? most welcome to share factual information.

Also you mentioned once that delhi side of dway is being floated in Last quater 2012. May I Kindly request source of information please??

Hope that helps..

Cheers

You have quoted one example of ATS buying land from politically powerful brokers. What about Chintel, Sobha, Indiabull, QVS, BPTP, Emmar, Lumbini ( huge Land bank owner), Mahindra. They are also holding huge land bank in the area.

Some of these companies are listed players and have in house research teams to explore investments avenue all over india. I dont know what do you call them.

I have not seen a single member in this forum to write posts without having any personal interests. I do not know your motive.

The delhi side of dway info is irrelavant at least for you as you are against investing on dway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    You have quoted one example of ATS buying land from politically powerful brokers. What about Chintel, Sobha, Indiabull, QVS, BPTP, Emmar, Lumbini ( huge Land bank owner), Mahindra. They are also holding huge land bank in the area.

Some of these companies are listed players and have in house research teams to explore investments avenue all over india. I dont know what do you call them.

I have not seen a single member in this forum to write posts without having any personal interests. I do not know your motive.

The delhi side of dway info is irrelavant at least for you as you are against investing on dway.

sorry no naming names of builders.. please.. dont want to attract the big flies

Listed players are good but at initial launch prices not now.. I have given my views about Mahindra quiet often

Sir, its a humble request and possibly you can change my views. Please provide some factual information about the Delhi side information provided by you in one of your posts.. You see sir, I follow all your posts and find some good information of factual nature there.. just if you would do this one favour to me and fellow members shall be immensely thankful to you in person.

Sir please take my request and will commit personal efforts in promoting entire dway..
    Hope you will not disappoint me..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher

Bless u ...BPTP, Emaar, Indiabulls, Lumini. G 99 all have full fledged offices in Delhi. Who are outside state builders who got cheated by so called powerful broker!!! I read that BPTP has political backing also...even then it got robbed off by a land broker!! what a theory!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Bless u ...BPTP, Emaar, Indiabulls, Lumini. G 99 all have full fledged offices in Delhi. Who are outside state builders who got cheated by so called powerful broker!!! I read that BPTP has political backing also...even then it got robbed off by a land broker!! what a theory!!

sorry no naming of names please..
    regarding individual company reputation and public perceptions.. please check the link about builders on dway.. I have all the names, websites and information available in public domain.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=7

regarding theories/conspiracies please go back on this very thread and you will find enough proofs to satisfy you

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    sorry no naming names of builders.. please.. dont want to attract the big flies

Listed players are good but at initial launch prices not now.. I have given my views about Mahindra quiet often

Sir, its a humble request and possibly you can change my views. Please provide some factual information about the Delhi side information provided by you in one of your posts.. You see sir, I follow all your posts and find some good information of factual nature there.. just if you would do this one favour to me and fellow members shall be immensely thankful to you in person.

Sir please take my request and will commit personal efforts in promoting entire dway..
    Hope you will not disappoint me..

Cheers

Who have the factual resources to confirm the news of delhi or gurgaon side??

We can not take any info on face value until and unless we see progress on ground.

Looking at the progress on dway ,I agree with you that price of >4000 is not good for investment purpose.

Let us see how things unfold on dway. I am in wait and watch mode. My heart is still with dway. The reason may be I have investments in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Even Face Value cannot be truly valued!!! Jameen and Kameen

Originally Posted by psambher
    Who have the factual resources to confirm the news of delhi or gurgaon side??

We can not take any info on face value until and unless we see progress on ground.

Looking at the progress on dway ,I agree with you that price of >4000 is not good for investment purpose.

Let us see how things unfold on dway. I am in wait and watch mode. My heart is still with dway. The reason may be I have investments in this area.

Hi
    Greetings

Our heart is definitely for development, progress, timely execution of infrastructure of public interest...

Still many efforts would be made by those trying to offload at higher prices that what appear to be logical in the current situation..

If all the projections and master plans for GGN 2021 come up nothing like it. But the way things happen and get resolved hope it would be food even if masterplan gets executed by 2030 under current realities..

Just imagine a Public crematory Sector 52A GGN, (what better use can a piece of land be put to) is not being able to be constructed for 2 years due to litigations, stay, police involvement Check this.. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278835-post2.html
    I remember of good times when people use to donate their land for public causes. But not any more.. as my friend Krazy Yuppie very rightly quipped yesterday in haryana only two things survive today "Jameen and Kammen". :bab (45): Agricultural land in haryana is possibly the costliest in the world http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278123-post650.html

Situations/Political fates change and I rightly remember you quoting that there will be phase of downturn providing an opportunity to enter. Finally also to submit I dont belong to the class who have an annual income of £ 200K or so..

Hope that makes sense

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Our heart is definitely for development, progress, timely execution of infrastructure of public interest...

Still many efforts would be made by those trying to offload at higher prices that what appear to be logical in the current situation..

If all the projections and master plans for GGN 2021 come up nothing like it. But the way things happen and get resolved hope it would be food even if masterplan gets executed by 2030 under current realities..

Just imagine a Public crematory Sector 52A GGN, (what better use can a piece of land be put to) is not being able to be constructed for 2 years due to litigations, stay, police involvement Check this.. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278835-post2.html
    I remember of good times when people use to donate their land for public causes. But not any more.. as my friend Krazy Yuppie very rightly quipped yesterday in haryana only two things survive today "Jameen and Kammen". :bab (45): Agricultural land in haryana is possibly the costliest in the world http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278123-post650.html

Situations/Political fates change and I rightly remember you quoting that there will be phase of downturn providing an opportunity to enter. Finally also to submit I dont belong to the class who have an annual income of £ 200K or so..

Hope that makes sense

Cheers

"Just imagine a Public crematory Sector 52A GGN, (what better use can a piece of land be put to)"

politics even in crematory, don't know what to expect from government then.

Problem in India is one government initiates development projects and then all these initiatives are put to ice, by the next government, same happened to the golden quadrilateral project.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update on Sector Road Tender 99-115

Hi guys,

Though not directly related to NPR, however there were Bids requested for Sector road tender for 99-115 by HUDA. Does anyone has any update on this front?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Holistic view on dway investment status

Hi
    Greetings

Found ATS Launch Review more pertinent to various projects on dway so reproducing here

Honestly I did try to change my perception about this ATS launch.. I am not lying but multiple prelaunches, shaky jv, goof ups, lack of experience of jv partners, Dway uncertainities, current happenings in the broad macro economic/political stage, lack of confidence in HUDA and govt agencies are too many negatives which debilitate the good work done by ATS in a couple of projects in UP.

4350-2% CLP in Chintels Kokoon PRE PRE launch was probably an opportunity for an investor dying to invest, not me. My fair price would still be around 3000 as ATS is largely a UP based builder and Chintels hasnt even delivered a single project.. (I wont call delay and super area increase in ParadisoII or delays in Dera bassi a major problem but even here the builder has a fair share of Homes from hell https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_GB#gid=4
    General distrust and builder apathy cannot be completely overlooked.

Ats earns a few points due to two interesting production in UP. Still the size is too small currently just 480 flats that too in partnership against the total supply on dway expected to cross 70-100,000 units appx on about 10000 acres appx http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post815.html. Add to this humongous supplies expected to preceed dway construction in the next few years on SPR, NH8, 8x-9x sectors, GCEx and competitive offers available in projects at fairly advance stage (BBAs executed, Approvals in place, clarity on specs/offer, Master roads in place, access available in few cases)

A good builder will always be looked upon for end use but competition is stiff from much larger players and many more to come. Surely one seeking a house to live in if capable of paying a dp price of 4000 currently would also be able to shell out 7000, if resale touches that point in 4-5 years (though unlikely). Habitation worth enjoying good lifestyle would conservatively take 7-8 years though.

I Also find funny anology of furturistic pricing being factored into the offer price without any clarity of how the state and central govt works. Some Views https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116424#post116424

Any shift/change in the volatile domestic and international economy, social, political scenario can set back all assumptions, roi, development/litigatons/farmers unrest. NRIs/Investors/Endusers may see 5-10 years easily for all dway projects..

Hope that helps!!
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Another weekend with some free time. What do I do? Ok, lets get dirty and dusted again. Lets go and gauge DEW progress!!!

Site - Its from the same site that Ive posted before i.e. somewhere near 109.

Status - Work in progress. Speed looks good. Pics follow:

Some would wonder what interest I have in the region. Answer is - none!! I dont have any investment in the region. Infact, I have limited real estate investments and would like it that way for a long time.

But yes I am a wanderer who likes exploring new places. Dew to me is like a new born baby with a brilliant future. I just want to document its progress. That's about all!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Few more pics!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Few more pics!!

Good work Brother
    CommentQuote