Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 7 hours ago
21920 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Again personal attack has been started, I request admin and moderator to please interfere and refrain such members to post useless arguments. 

Whatever stake I have why anybody is worried about it, it's my opinion and I am expressing it on open forum. If anyone have issue than simply he can put me ignore list and wouldn't able to view my post. 

If I would have been with multiple IDs than from different IDs you got post supported my opinion. Which is not there means the another members posting contrary view have multiple IDs. 

The person who is claiming that Delhi connectivity has been resolved first tell us what was the actual dispute. 

I again reteriate if anyone have problem with my opinion than he can put simply me on ignore list and wouldn't able to view my post.  
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Again personal attack has been started, I request admin and moderator to please interfere and refrain such members to post useless arguments.

Whatever stake I have why anybody is worried about it, it's my opinion and I am expressing it on open forum. If anyone have issue than simply he can put me ignore list and wouldn't able to view my post.

If I would have been with multiple IDs than from different IDs you got post supported my opinion. Which is not there means the another members posting contrary view have multiple IDs.

The person who is claiming that Delhi connectivity has been resolved first tell us what was the actual....,
      I again reteriate if anyone have problem with my opinion than he can put simply me on ignore list and wouldn't able to view my post.
      that's right no one should think what stake you have...,
      but at the same time you please come with concrete information which comes with evidences or supported with documentary proof..., every time you are claiming your reliable source..., so tomorrow if someone reliable to me comes to me and say something very positive about dew should i post it here...? since you have personal interests here how can your informations can be treated as reliable...?

Comment

Originally posted by er.harjinder View Post
        Dear members In the forum it is not required to challenge each other but idea is to get ground level feedback....and ....truth.....which is visible......in the following pics.....

I visited the area today near sector 109 and found that the work is in progress at good speed....Idea is that Dwarka Expressway has to come and will come no mattar what happens & how.....

It is not about being positive or negative outlook....but the demand of the situation......need of future....policy decision always takes time....and work on there own great slow speed.......So it is better to hold on to your faith on the area and work developments.....It not required to fight with each other...... but go at ground level and checkout the details......

ATS Kocoon and Raheja Arthrva Visible from Dew way near sector 109

Quick work started again by Dumpers moving on Dwarka Expressway near sector 109

Movement being seen on Dwarka Expressway....

Work in Progress on Dwarka Expressway.... Sector 109

View 0f 75m Road Connecting at India Bulls Enigma and Conscient One T Point at 109 sector,work in Progress on Dwarka Expressway.... near sector 109

Road Level in making Dwarka Expressway near Sector 109
        The above member er.harjinder; posted recent development pic,which is latest on oct 19 and anti dew member claim that no progress going on from last month.
        So members think now????....member is playing with your sentiment and your hard earn money.
        Last edited by Khalsa; October 26 2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
          The above member er.harjinder; posted recent development pic,which is latest on oct 19 and anti dew member claim that no progress going on from last month.
          So members think now????....member is playing with your sentiment and your hard earn money.
          Work has been stopped from Indiabulls project onwards and it's confirm. Better to visit the near ancient temple and cross check

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPAKguru View Post
            that's right no one should think what stake you have...,
            but at the same time you please come with concrete information which comes with evidences or supported with documentary proof..., every time you are claiming your reliable source..., so tomorrow if someone reliable to me comes to me and say something very positive about dew should i post it here...? since you have personal interests here how can your informations can be treated as reliable...?
            Whenever I came with information and facts after that whatever question those are valid and sensible I had given answer to that, you may cross-check my old post. 

I am not denying or refusing any developments regardless positive or negative. If you have any information than bring here from whatever source you have. But at same time another members have right to raise the question and expected valid reply on it. 

The member who is making foolish personal attack not able to tell real dispute for Delhi connectivity and claiming resolution has been take place. Despite given reply he started personal abusing since he don't have any information. Simple, most of the members on forum don't know what actual happening on ground and few ones with vested interest try to take advantages over it and quite active on forum. 

REST IF THE MEMBERS THOSE ARE ATTACKING ARE DARE ENOUGH AND DONT NEED MY INPUTS THAN PUT ME ON IGNORE LIST. 

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
              Whenever I came with information and facts after that whatever question those are valid and sensible I had given answer to that, you may cross-check my old post.

I am not denying or refusing any developments regardless positive or negative. If you have any information than bring here from whatever source you have. But at same time another members have right to raise the question and expected valid reply on it.

The member who is making foolish personal attack not able to tell real dispute for Delhi connectivity and claiming resolution has been take place. Despite given reply he started personal abusing since he don't have any information. Simple, most of the members on forum don't know what actual happening on ground and few ones with vested interest try to take advantages over it and quite active on forum.

REST IF THE MEMBERS THOSE ARE ATTACKING ARE DARE ENOUGH AND DONT NEED MY INPUTS THAN PUT ME ON IGNORE LIST.
              ok..., dear friend..,
              as per my information... a very reliable one , has told me that temple people's (what you were quoting above) are in fact happy and satisfied with the alternative plot allotted to them for temple..., and in fact they have only asked the authority peoples for some time ( shifting issues)...and same has been granted..., now dear friend i can't post this as i have no proof...,

Comment

I have explained that source don't give details how think resolved and what were the issue.
                Thinks doesn't suits you, then you started blaming, that moderator to get involved.You yourself making personal attack and blaming others.
                Now you say from Indiabulls work has stopped,before you say NPR work has stopped.Pl make up your mind,because lies have no teeth.
                Only you knows what is going on ground, you are the messiah for NPV.

Comment

Last Warning

Concerned members, please take note -

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of it, but we have rules on this forum. You really do need to know about them because you agreed to them when you singed up here . Part of these rules deal with behavior. We expect everyone to treat each other with a certain amount of courtesy and respect .

Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .

If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all & move on . If things don't work out as per the rules here, expect infractions, suspensions & bans .

Thanks .

Insults/Flaming
                  IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy
                  A personal feud can be defined as an ongoing, largely personal rather than issue-driven, reciprocal hostility between two members, or among three or more members in groups, whatever you wish to identify, wherein the primary focus is a flame war intended to undermine forum member reputations, and not to advance arguments on policy, philosophy, politics or other primary interests of our forum.

Quote:
                  Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

Trolling
                  Constant harassment of a member, or repeated off-topic and/or rude posts in a thread.
                  Depending on severity, content in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and may result in a ban.

Off Topic
                  Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

The landowner who is part of the litigation in this video says 212 families.
                    NDTV has done a good job in bringing both the sides of the story to forefront.
                    I think by Feb 2014 this will get resolved.

As per an agent who called me yesterday, whose office is on 40ft road near/in NPR , the construction is under progress and land has been offered in sector 37.

VB
                    Last edited by VB_States; October 27 2013, 12:28 AM.
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
                      I disagree with your changed stand. You have written as I may quote your own words to remind :

ULTI WROTE

"I have established link among affected people's and my favors are with them."

So please ATLEAST keep to your own words and stand. We understand. It 's ok.
                      The value of the content of posts by some members suddenly diminishes because it is more an "argument and propaganda of a certain affected party" rather than the information on DEW. I am sure most of us have noted that every positive news by the members (which too could be factually incorrect) is promptly met with rapid injunction and rebuttal by the same one gentleman. And such rebuttals come with such regularity and promptness that I suspect that it is an attempt to spread negative sentiment (to promote or help the cause of Oustees) by such individuals. I could be wrong, but I feel there is a tacit support to this individual from the IREF handlers, such that any rebuttal coming to this gentleman's style of responses is met with flashing of rules at the members.
                      It is wrong to hide behind one's 'projected innocence' and self proclaimed 'authentic-information-provider' status whereas one is actually acting on behalf of one affected party and spreading canards here among the unsuspecting visitors on the site. At least I was fooled for long enough by his posts and I considered his posts most unbiased until now. A biased opinion, howsoever 'justified sounding' doesn't become 'true' information. Mark my words, the cheerful post from this person will only come when HUDA gives more than what the litigants demand, and on that day he will write optimistic notes on DEW. Sad that he turned out to be the mouth piece of certain vested interests. No one seems to attempt reigning in such posts! Responses to his posts are threatened of retribution!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X