Last updated: 21 hours ago
21739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Hi
    Greetings

Can investment of another $10bn FDI/FII into Indian Real Estate turn the tide in one direction... up..??

no..in the absence of development, favourable policy, credibility, Employment, +ve economic/political status.. the best of investors will look at investments differently, I am afraid.

Affordable Housing in India is still a basic need and is in short supply..more like a roof over head. Not a 1cr+condominium.

Dwarka Expressway is more of a need than a desire and will be a reality. With every passing day-month-year it is wearing out the capacity to hold on to that desirable abode for most. Problem starts when week kneed builders collapse and get wiped away starting a chain reaction, hurting others who can withstand and wait endlessly..

Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; November 1 2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Can investment of another $10bn FDI/FII into Indian Real Estate turn the tide in one direction... up..??

no..in the absence of development, favourable policy, credibility, Employment, +ve economic/political status.. the best of investors will look at investments differently, I am afraid.

Affordable Housing in India is still a basic need and is in short supply..more like a roof over head. Not a 1cr+condominium.

Dwarka Expressway is more of a need than a desire and will be a reality. With every passing day-month-year it is wearing out the capacity to hold on to that desirable abode for most. Problem starts when week kneed builders collapse and get wiped away starting a chain reaction, hurting others who can withstand and wait endlessly..

Cheers
      In a way it is good if there is some cleansing of speculative short term price inflating deals and week builders who risk end users .

Bell curve will take its shape and market will recover just as the stock market did.

I agree that "Dwarka Expressway is more of a need than a desire and will be a reality." It is 70 per cent done , and more importantly alternate connectivity is taking final shape, so the inventory will be sold at good rates .

Any return above 15 per cent net per annum justifies the risk , and that will be achieved . For end users , connectivity with good delivery will do the magic .

A worthy note from somewhere reads as :

"Real Estate – Without using any debt, real estate return demands from investors mirror those of business ownership and stocks.

The real rate of return for good, non-leveraged properties is roughly 7% AFTER inflation.

Since we have gone through decades of 8 % inflation, over the past 20 years, that figure has stabilised at 15% in Indian context and 10 per cent in USA or UK / European context. Riskier projects require higher rates of return.

Plus, real estate investors are known for using mortgages, which are a form of leverage, to increase the return on their investment.

As you can see, if you expect to earn 15% or 20% compounded on your blue chip stock investments over decades, you are delusional. It isn’t going to happen. Basing your financial foundation on bad assumptions means you will either do something stupid by overreaching in risky assets or arrive at your retirement with far less money than you anticipated. Neither is a good outcome so keep your return assumptions conservative and you should have a much less stressful investing experience.

VB
      Last edited by VB_States; November 1 2013, 04:32 AM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Ultichakri sir,
        I am asking you this following question because you are familiar with npv outsees situation.
        What is update you have on what percentage have applied on Huda R&R policy notice published month back.
        Happy Diwali.
        Thanks in advance.
        Last edited by Khalsa; November 1 2013, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Happy Diwali to all iref members.

Comment

whats happening after the passage of HUDA deadline. any news, anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
              whats happening after the passage of HUDA deadline. any news, anybody?
              HUDA...., it seems has a game plan..., being govt. body it's obvious they know week point of litigators, and it is also known that, their (litigators) construction is on agricultural land..., and also note their MESSIAH on this thread is also keeping mum..., not saying anything much since last few days.
              guys YEARS OF WAITING will take seconds to get solved...,
              person who claims that he is a well wisher of end users and litigants....LOL....., would like to know how end users and litigants both are in same boat.
              Last edited by DEEPAKguru; November 2 2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

To owner of this forum.
                Well done on making and keeping this business. This provides a platform for some discussion.

WE may have disagreements , but that does not take the above away.

Happy Diwali.

VB
                Last edited by VB_States; November 2 2013, 09:05 PM.
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

If I am not well-wisher of end users than why I am here? I don't have any gain in sharing information, I again reteriate that it's just voluntary help so that end users those don't have access to information use their due diligence based on input.

Litigants and end users both are on same boat, since one is loosing his house/land and another is not getting his house. Further I am not MESSIAH of anybody and having just established link.

AS ON DATE NOR ANY RESOLUTION TOOK PLACE NEITHER ON SIGHT.  

One member asked me nos of petitioner, though I felt its not appropriate to disclose such vital information however for sake of end users I would like to reveal as on date around 375 petitioner(225 old+150new) filed the cases alone from NPV colony and none of them applied for alternate plot. 
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                    If I am not well-wisher of end users than why I am here? I don't have any gain in sharing information, I again reteriate that it's just voluntary help so that end users those don't have access to information use their due diligence based on input.

Litigants and end users both are on same boat, since one is loosing his house/land and another is not getting his house. Further I am not MESSIAH of anybody and having just established link.

AS ON DATE NOR ANY RESOLUTION TOOK PLACE NEITHER ON SIGHT.

One member asked me nos of petitioner, though I felt its not appropriate to disclose such vital information however for sake of end users I would like to reveal as on date around 375 petitioner(225 old+150new) filed the cases alone from NPV colony and none of them applied for alternate plot.
                    sir..,
                    all your information's say nothing is positive ( regarding DEW)..., so what kind of voluntary help is this for an end user...? also you said before you have stakes involved, so this is a help for profit means professionalism...are you doing business on IREF.
                    and end user will get his house after litigation ends..., it's a clear case one's loss is others gain..., still same boat...? quite confusing.
                    please come up with concrete information with some documentary evidences..., otherwise dear every day new figures of litigants and no. of court cases filed is being published on this platform so its difficult to choose which one is correct.

Comment

Sir,
                      Litigants are not loosing house they are getting plots in authorize area instead of staying in unauthorized place.
                      Plus getting construction cost. End user are loosing everything,if delayed or thinks not getting resolved sir.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X