NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21913 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Ultichakri sir,
    I am asking you this following question because you are familiar with npv outsees situation.
    What is update you have on what percentage have applied on Huda R&R policy notice published month back.
    Happy Diwali.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Khalsa; November 1 2013, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Happy Diwali to all iref members.

Comment

whats happening after the passage of HUDA deadline. any news, anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
          whats happening after the passage of HUDA deadline. any news, anybody?
          HUDA...., it seems has a game plan..., being govt. body it's obvious they know week point of litigators, and it is also known that, their (litigators) construction is on agricultural land..., and also note their MESSIAH on this thread is also keeping mum..., not saying anything much since last few days.
          guys YEARS OF WAITING will take seconds to get solved...,
          person who claims that he is a well wisher of end users and litigants....LOL....., would like to know how end users and litigants both are in same boat.
          Last edited by DEEPAKguru; November 2 2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway updates

To owner of this forum.
            Well done on making and keeping this business. This provides a platform for some discussion.

WE may have disagreements , but that does not take the above away.

Happy Diwali.

VB
            Last edited by VB_States; November 2 2013, 09:05 PM.
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

If I am not well-wisher of end users than why I am here? I don't have any gain in sharing information, I again reteriate that it's just voluntary help so that end users those don't have access to information use their due diligence based on input.

Litigants and end users both are on same boat, since one is loosing his house/land and another is not getting his house. Further I am not MESSIAH of anybody and having just established link.

AS ON DATE NOR ANY RESOLUTION TOOK PLACE NEITHER ON SIGHT.  

One member asked me nos of petitioner, though I felt its not appropriate to disclose such vital information however for sake of end users I would like to reveal as on date around 375 petitioner(225 old+150new) filed the cases alone from NPV colony and none of them applied for alternate plot. 
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                If I am not well-wisher of end users than why I am here? I don't have any gain in sharing information, I again reteriate that it's just voluntary help so that end users those don't have access to information use their due diligence based on input.

Litigants and end users both are on same boat, since one is loosing his house/land and another is not getting his house. Further I am not MESSIAH of anybody and having just established link.

AS ON DATE NOR ANY RESOLUTION TOOK PLACE NEITHER ON SIGHT.

One member asked me nos of petitioner, though I felt its not appropriate to disclose such vital information however for sake of end users I would like to reveal as on date around 375 petitioner(225 old+150new) filed the cases alone from NPV colony and none of them applied for alternate plot.
                sir..,
                all your information's say nothing is positive ( regarding DEW)..., so what kind of voluntary help is this for an end user...? also you said before you have stakes involved, so this is a help for profit means professionalism...are you doing business on IREF.
                and end user will get his house after litigation ends..., it's a clear case one's loss is others gain..., still same boat...? quite confusing.
                please come up with concrete information with some documentary evidences..., otherwise dear every day new figures of litigants and no. of court cases filed is being published on this platform so its difficult to choose which one is correct.

Comment

Sir,
                  Litigants are not loosing house they are getting plots in authorize area instead of staying in unauthorized place.
                  Plus getting construction cost. End user are loosing everything,if delayed or thinks not getting resolved sir.

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPAKguru View Post
                    sir..,
                    all your information's say nothing is positive ( regarding DEW)..., so what kind of voluntary help is this for an end user...? also you said before you have stakes involved, so this is a help for profit means professionalism...are you doing business on IREF.
                    and end user will get his house after litigation ends..., it's a clear case one's loss is others gain..., still same boat...? quite confusing.
                    please come up with concrete information with some documentary evidences..., otherwise dear every day new figures of litigants and no. of court cases filed is being published on this platform so its difficult to choose which one is correct.

From where I bring positive news first tell me, will fake positive news help you?? I have lot of information but can't disclose since it could hurt someone's  sentiments, hence on such inputs I kept silence and waiting for the appropriate time so that it's automatically  get disclosed through some another source. 

In my perception both litigant and end users are on same boat and neither I wish anyone to looses his house/land neither I am in favor of that end users wait for his house for indefinite time. There must be some middle and amicable solution otherwise this conflict never ends. 

There are different type of stake and which I owns doesn't  has any relationship with any kind of business/profit on IREF forum or anywhere else. 

You have also asked how my information help to end users, it would provide some sort of mental preparation happening at ground situation and at same time it warns to new adventurers.  

I say sorry for providing any kind of documentary evidence it's purely betrayed those having faith on me. Even on disclosing numbers of petitioners I am feeling guilty. 

Further,  It's upto you or anybody else to believe on the information being providing or ignore it. There is no compulsion at all. 
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

I think people should wait for the rti response, no point quoting sources or speculations already there are great number of posts with that. Anybody can come and claim lord Krishna has taken birth in NPV and he is spearheading the war against evil everybody in the world, then another one will come and claim yes I have also heard the same news but my high level source didn't confirm nor denied it only smiled.

Happy deepawali everyone !!
                      Last edited by agvinod; November 3 2013, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X