A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19995 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CBRE Report published in March 2015.

CBRE has published a very positive analysis about all micro market of Gurgaon in March. My fried was saying that as per report DEW / NPR is the best option available for investment if someone wants to do so with proper analysis and facts.

I tried searching for the CBRE report but could not find anywhere. If some one has CBRE latest report publshed in March which will be useful to all of NPR investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneet420
    It seems unlikely that the govt will be able to get possession of the houses before 1 year. Outsees needs to get possession of plot and build at least the ground floor to move in before that obviously they will not leave their house and getting possession and building of at least one floor can easily take 1 year.

I again reiterated that target date of operational DEW till Delhi border from NH8 without any hindrance (except ROB) would around June 2016, its including everything and calculated after all inputs.

Delhi connectivity and NHAI issue are not considering in above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    I again reiterated that target date of operational DEW till Delhi border from NH8 without any hindrance (except ROB) would around June 2016, its including everything and calculated after all inputs.

Delhi connectivity and NHAI issue are not considering in above.

Ulti bhai
    How come without Delhi connectivity dwarka e way will be dwarka eway?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Ulti bhai
    How come without Delhi connectivity dwarka e way will be dwarka eway?

Delhi connectivity would come sooner or later .

The issues of Dway r more or less over & seemingly, things r back on track .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Delhi connectivity would come sooner or later .

The issues of Dway r more or less over & seemingly, things r back on track .

Once again

Jaat mara tab janiye jo terahwi ho jaaye.

It's good that positive bias has set in however I would only consider it done once the court seals it and the 90 days appeal period passes without any disruption
    CommentQuote
    Once again

Jaat mara tab janiye jo terahwi ho jaaye.

It's good that positive bias has set in however I would only consider it done once the court seals it and the 90 days appeal period passes without any disruption

I understand what you r saying, but a real positive tone has been set by the recent developments and lets hope Deway issues (for both affected parties) get resolved once for all .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I understand what you r saying, but a real positive tone has been set by the recent developments and lets hope Deway issues (for both affected parties) get resolved once for all .

Let's wait till the next date ......
    CommentQuote
    Let's wait till the next date ......

I know, let the Court come out with a decision and let both parties accept it unconditionally . There is always a scope for ifs and buts......but, lets hope that better sense prevails...........
    CommentQuote
  • http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/A-mission-for-clean-green-smart-city-unites-agencies/articleshow/47032872.cms

Is there any plan to make Gurgaon as one of smart city under 100 smart cities initiatives as per center (PM Modi's initiatives)

A mission for clean, green, smart city unites agencies - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the CBRE Report !
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Great Technical Explanation on DEW/ NPR future

Thank you Hitesh,

I am happy that with this good news I have completed 500 Post on this forum. Thank you all for supporting me & giving information when required.

One must read CBRE report to believe the future of DEW.

After going through CBRE Report published in April, 15, I am getting more confident about the DEW / NPR future. I suggest each and every one on this forum of Gurgaon Thread to go through this report for any buy/sell decision. Repot will surely help you to take best decision for your future plan and it may change our paradigms/truth/myth about the NPR. The report has taken support from the evidences and past data from reliable sources which ensures the accuracy of the information published in the report. I can say now after going through the report that Gurgaon has bright future and that too NPR has great future for next 2-10 years and report is very much bullish on DEW for appreciation and indirectly hinted that NPR is going to be the best area to live in next 3-5 years.

As you know that all personnel who invested on DEW has really seen bad days, suffering, repent on decision & stress a lot mentally and now I feel that god is very kind on us as each stumbling blocks are getting closed day by day. My strong opinion to people who is looking for end use or investment anywhere in Gurgaon must go through CBRE technical report and I am sure the report will surely help to take best property buying / selling decision.

Dooms day is getting over!!

Cheers!!

Originally Posted by hiteshtaneja
    Here is the CBRE Report ![/QUOTEHere is the CBRE Report ![/QUOTE
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Logging in after some days!

Great to see clouds clearing from Dwarka Expressway Issues!😄😄

Here is a cloud free clear picture of Sector-109...😉
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Logging in after some days!

Great to see clouds clearing from Dwarka Expressway Issues!����

Here is a cloud free clear picture of Sector-109...��

nothing like a "birds eyeview". gr8 pic as usual. looks good...foreign type. Can u pls explain the structures,,,Homestead,sobha, ats.
    thx once again for the gr8 pic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pacman
    nothing like a "birds eyeview". gr8 pic as usual. looks good...foreign type. Can u pls explain the structures,,,Homestead,sobha, ats.
    thx once again for the gr8 pic

Here it is...:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote