A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    If you are living in India then you HAVE TO KNOW. That the system never existed properly - it was deliberately broken so that there is no justice and some people bypass the broken system by political connections and make millions.

    Everything in India is broken.

    Indians are richest community and best educated community in USA. Better than the Jews also.

    But within India we are unable to administer properly or have law and order.

    Sudharne wale hote toh pehle hi sudhre hue hote


    " Hum to aise hee hain bhayia"
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA to allot same-size plots to New Palam Vihar residents
    Praveen Jose,TNN | May 8, 2015, 01.11 AM IST

    GURGAON: A solution to the long-standing legal dispute in the Punjab and Haryana high court between HUDA and residents over the acquisition of their land for the alignment of the Dwarka Expressway, seems to be nearing.

    HUDA has decided to rehabilitate the 350-odd families — living in New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon village, Pawala Khusrupur village and Choma village — who would be displaced along the Dwarka Expressway, by allocating them land of sizes equivalent to the area of their existing plots, free of cost.

    The urban development authority on Thursday submitted its proposal to the court, saying it was willing to allot plots of equal sizes in Sector 110 A to the affected families.

    Additional chief secretary (town and country planning department) P Raghavendra Rao said HUDA will first undertake re-demarcation of the sectors to incorporate the families who would be dispersed along the Dwarka Expressway. "The demarcation process will be carried out over the next two to three months, after which plots of equivalent size will be allotted to the residents free of any monetary obligation," he said.

    He added that these sectors are currently undeveloped and once the demarcation process is over, HUDA will start allotting the plots. "Once the plots are allotted, oustees will have to shift to the new plot within six months, by when HUDA would have completed laying of internal services like water supply pipelines, drains etc," he said.

    Shailender Jain, the lawyer of petitioners Devashish Chakravarty and others who had approached HC against the acquisition process in 2008, said HUDA's proposal has satisfied a large chunk of the affected families.

    Welcoming the proposal, municipal councillor of ward number 1, Rishi Raj Rana, said, "We've been fighting for a fair rehabilitation policy since 2008. The HC granted a stay in 2010. With HUDA agreeing to give plots of equal sizes of the acquired plot for free to over 350 residents, we are happy."

    HC will have the final say. The next hearing is on May 18.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    HUDA to allot same-size plots to New Palam Vihar residents
    Praveen Jose,TNN | May 8, 2015, 01.11 AM IST

    GURGAON: A solution to the long-standing legal dispute in the Punjab and Haryana high court between HUDA and residents over the acquisition of their land for the alignment of the Dwarka Expressway, seems to be nearing.

    HUDA has decided to rehabilitate the 350-odd families — living in New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon village, Pawala Khusrupur village and Choma village — who would be displaced along the Dwarka Expressway, by allocating them land of sizes equivalent to the area of their existing plots, free of cost.

    The urban development authority on Thursday submitted its proposal to the court, saying it was willing to allot plots of equal sizes in Sector 110 A to the affected families.

    Additional chief secretary (town and country planning department) P Raghavendra Rao said HUDA will first undertake re-demarcation of the sectors to incorporate the families who would be dispersed along the Dwarka Expressway. "The demarcation process will be carried out over the next two to three months, after which plots of equivalent size will be allotted to the residents free of any monetary obligation," he said.

    He added that these sectors are currently undeveloped and once the demarcation process is over, HUDA will start allotting the plots. "Once the plots are allotted, oustees will have to shift to the new plot within six months, by when HUDA would have completed laying of internal services like water supply pipelines, drains etc," he said.

    Shailender Jain, the lawyer of petitioners Devashish Chakravarty and others who had approached HC against the acquisition process in 2008, said HUDA's proposal has satisfied a large chunk of the affected families.

    Welcoming the proposal, municipal councillor of ward number 1, Rishi Raj Rana, said, "We've been fighting for a fair rehabilitation policy since 2008. The HC granted a stay in 2010. With HUDA agreeing to give plots of equal sizes of the acquired plot for free to over 350 residents, we are happy."

    HC will have the final say. The next hearing is on May 18.

    Wow good and bad news
    Good that finally huda is setting a precedent of compensation of equal size.
    Bad that it will another year to get sorted out.

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, At last GOOD NEWS has come for all End user and investors. GOD has BLESSED every body.
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit,
    I know you are not happy with this news, but I pray that your Faridabad issue also get resolved soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Guys, At last GOOD NEWS has come for all End user and investors. GOD BLESS.

    Yes right now it's time to go back to excel sheet and figure out the cost involved in the property.
    Ofcourse need to assess all the projects on individual basis.
    Time for real celebration will come with the letter of possession.

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=64469
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Right now settlement benefits to the end-users for sector 10x though for 3x, 9x and 8x sector has to wait little more for good news.

    However, I believe within one month the all issue shall settle and as I early predicted that operational DEW till Delhi border may be ready by June 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Right now settlement benefits to the end-users for sector 10x though for 3x, 9x and 8x sector has to wait little more for good news.

    However, I believe within one month the all issue shall settle and as I early predicted that operational DEW till Delhi border may be ready by June 2016.


    Perfect Prediction...Keep it up:clap2:
    CommentQuote
  • Huda to allot same plot size to NPV oustees !
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Yes right now it's time to go back to excel sheet and figure out the cost involved in the property.
    Ofcourse need to assess all the projects on individual basis.
    Time for real celebration will come with the letter of possession.

    Rohit



    Your optimism is infectious

    Dont u think possession is too early to celebrate? We should wait for atleast 13 yrs after possession, just to be sure that there are no hidden legal challenges

    Jat mara tab janiye....
    CommentQuote
  • negative negative and again negative explain motive please , if a good news come should it be lauded or cried upon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Yes right now it's time to go back to excel sheet and figure out the cost involved in the property.
    Ofcourse need to assess all the projects on individual basis.
    Time for real celebration will come with the letter of possession.

    Rohit


    Are you still invested in Revanta?

    If you are having excess funds for real estate, you can consider a purchase in middle class segment for short term and luxury segment for longer term investment in DEW.

    Stocks are better though after recent falls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sherry1
    negative negative and again negative explain motive please , if a good news come should it be lauded or cried upon


    Both

    we are lauding and he is crying
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    HUDA to allot same-size plots to New Palam Vihar residents
    Praveen Jose,TNN | May 8, 2015, 01.11 AM IST

    GURGAON: A solution to the long-standing legal dispute in the Punjab and Haryana high court between HUDA and residents over the acquisition of their land for the alignment of the Dwarka Expressway, seems to be nearing.

    HUDA has decided to rehabilitate the 350-odd families — living in New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon village, Pawala Khusrupur village and Choma village — who would be displaced along the Dwarka Expressway, by allocating them land of sizes equivalent to the area of their existing plots, free of cost.

    The urban development authority on Thursday submitted its proposal to the court, saying it was willing to allot plots of equal sizes in Sector 110 A to the affected families.

    Additional chief secretary (town and country planning department) P Raghavendra Rao said HUDA will first undertake re-demarcation of the sectors to incorporate the families who would be dispersed along the Dwarka Expressway. "The demarcation process will be carried out over the next two to three months, after which plots of equivalent size will be allotted to the residents free of any monetary obligation," he said.

    He added that these sectors are currently undeveloped and once the demarcation process is over, HUDA will start allotting the plots. "Once the plots are allotted, oustees will have to shift to the new plot within six months, by when HUDA would have completed laying of internal services like water supply pipelines, drains etc," he said.

    Shailender Jain, the lawyer of petitioners Devashish Chakravarty and others who had approached HC against the acquisition process in 2008, said HUDA's proposal has satisfied a large chunk of the affected families.

    Welcoming the proposal, municipal councillor of ward number 1, Rishi Raj Rana, said, "We've been fighting for a fair rehabilitation policy since 2008. The HC granted a stay in 2010. With HUDA agreeing to give plots of equal sizes of the acquired plot for free to over 350 residents, we are happy."

    HC will have the final say. The next hearing is on May 18.


    Also HC has asked to give the compensation to the D-way ousters by 6 July. If this is shorted affected family can start planing the construction on new allotted plots.
    CommentQuote