Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 14 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    There is a tendency to demonize the act of purchase of agricultural land (to used for construction, unauthrised may be) by investors of that land, post Deway announcement (Risky investment having the risk of being nullified).

    These investors of land seek superior returns in consonance with the risk profile of their investment decision and even prepared for prolonged litigation (some for compensation and some of end use)

    "It is very difficicult to kill a man who is hell bent on committing suicide"

    This act of purchase agricultural land (to used for construction, unauthrised may be),is being critisized by those investors who have invested in DEway builder projects (mostly w/o due diligence) as the investors in NPV seek litigation, protest and are working for protection of their interst.

    In delhi 1250 odd colonies are unauthorised (construction), even Sainik Farms and Aradhan Enclave, Portion of Shanti Niketan (ultra elite localities, where investment is seen as of high regard).

    Govyt of Delhi is movig to authorise theese construction by notifications and not demolishing them. I belive HUDA is also moving on same lines.



    Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
    I don't understand the logic when someone says that lots of people live in unauthorised colonies, and they don't have a choice but to buy in unauthorised colonies. The argument doesn't hold water.....Everyone has choices. And Choices can be many. Example: Hold off purchase and buy later when you have wherewith awls to buy. Or buy smaller pieces of land in authorised areas or buy flats (Simple)...Or stay rented...Tough to believe that people are poor, but live in 250+ sq yards pieces of land (Really?? Who are we bluffing here?). These people wanted more space and that too landed by paying less, and they were ready to risk the house investment for the temptation of getting more space. So who is responsible if they suffer? They themselves are, because they bought into the risk. Unless they were not aware of unauthorised nature of land - Highly unlikely.......Who is guilty? Not sure if the person who sold the land is guilty, unless there was an intent to cheat by hiding facts that this was agri land. It can be a farmer or a builder. But that can't be assumed. It has to be proven that facts were hidden. And till the time its proven, I am not accepting that argument. No way

    And its again superfluous to say 'Why not demolish other unauthorised colonies before this one?'. That way we can't start anywhere. Its like a criminal arguing that- First punish another criminal before punishing me, and that way no one gets punished. Thats the worst kind of argument

    Why target this colony? because its coming in the way of an important project. So there is urgency. Why is that so tough to understand? Yes there are commercial forces at play and some of them corrupt, and there will be with any such project. But waiting till all of that corruption goes away before we demolish and construct, means this or any such project will never get done. Are we waiting for Nirvana? If yes, then the intelligence behind that call is highly highly questionable. And it can't be an excuse for unauthorised colonies coming up anyway. How can it be?

    Agra highway: Lets not even go there, because this is not comparable. Admittedly by the member- Those are authorised and NPV is not. Where is is comparison? We can have sympathy for Agra highway sufferers, but not NPV

    Bottomline: For any big project like this, there is always a set of people who suffer. Else no project of importance will progress. Thats how development of an area happens (Can it happen any other way? Appreciate, if someone can enlighten me). There is a greater good theory at play. We can have sympathies for NPV residents, but lot of that goes away because they took the decision of building unauthorised homes knowingly.....And if they are being greedy (Which we will know after the results of HUDA application process comes out. I am not assuming that based on few people here trumpeting that the application process has already failed), then they will lose all sympathy. At least mine

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      I have visited Shanghai, and ciuriously met one person who lost his hose for one of infrastructure projects for Shanghai,.

      He said" Yous see India has lot of chaos, may be not beautiful from outside world, bus has its roots firmly in ground in terms of belief systms, In China it is beautiful from outside but the foundations are built on blood and bodies of people."

      Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
      In an ideal world, your view holds ground, but not in India. There are many factors playing in the population. Bref, India is not China, where things are properly planned and executed, and those who don't agree are executed.
      cheers.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by ga_fms View Post
        There is a tendency to demonize the act of purchase of agricultural land (to used for construction, unauthrised may be) by investors of that land, post Deway announcement (Risky investment having the risk of being nullified).

        These investors of land seek superior returns in consonance with the risk profile of their investment decision and even prepared for prolonged litigation (some for compensation and some of end use)

        "It is very difficicult to kill a man who is hell bent on committing suicide"

        This act of purchase agricultural land (to used for construction, unauthrised may be),is being critisized by those investors who have invested in DEway builder projects (mostly w/o due diligence) as the investors in NPV seek litigation, protest and are working for protection of their interst.

        In delhi 1250 odd colonies are unauthorised (construction), even Sainik Farms and Aradhan Enclave, Portion of Shanti Niketan (ultra elite localities, where investment is seen as of high regard).

        Govyt of Delhi is movig to authorise theese construction by notifications and not demolishing them. I belive HUDA is also moving on same lines.
        You are saying that "Unauthorised (Construction) are demonised", as if they are on the right side of the law. Are they? Ofcourse unauthorised will be criticised for flouting laws and norms. Whats wrong with that?

        If investors have purchased without due Diligence (At the least they are on the right side of the law of the land), have the NPV residents done their diligence when they purchased the land and built houses?......If they did do their due diligence, then they were all breaking law knowingly. If they did not do the due diligence, how are they any better than the investors?

        Many have invested in DEW looking at the legalities and believing that the law of the land will prevail. Are you saying that they were wrong in believing in that?
        Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; November 16 2013, 04:19 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
          .Everyone has choices. And Choices can be many. Example: Hold off purchase and buy later when you have wherewith awls to buy. Or buy smaller pieces of land
          So why do people buy under-construction? Why not wait and save money and buy RTM?
          Why do people pay cash? Why not wait for an all cheque deal?
          It is easy to preach. Very very easy.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by pkk077 View Post
            So why do people buy under-construction? Why not wait and save money and buy RTM?
            Why do people pay cash? Why not wait for an all cheque deal?
            It is easy to preach. Very very easy.
            Its easy to preach and practice as well. Thats why there are so many people who end up sticking to legal choices.

            All you are saying is that - People take to illegal choices because of greed, so it is justified. Going by that rationale, everything illegal is justified
            Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; November 16 2013, 07:57 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              One thing is true, it has been two years since I have observed and NCR litigation has not yet been solved !!

              Yes NCR has been built 70 per cent .
              Yes sector roads SEVENTY METRES. are being build.

              I am not much worried about NCR now as it provides arterial connectivity to sector roads.

              DEW are will be habitable in next one year .
              Nothing Surprises Me

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                NPV land (agricultural) owners are on right side of law, if they have the registered title deeds.

                The land use (construction) is unauthorised - Maybe HUDA is in process of regularizing this?The max authorities can do is demolish the construction (maybe,after a long legal battle).But this will not help complete operationalization of DEway.

                DEway Builder project's investors are not even parties to dispute, therefore being on left or right side of law do not arise.



                Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
                You are saying that "Unauthorised (Construction) are demonised", as if they are on the right side of the law. Are they? Ofcourse unauthorised will be criticised for flouting laws and norms. Whats wrong with that?

                If investors have purchased without due Diligence (At the least they are on the right side of the law of the land), have the NPV residents done their diligence when they purchased the land and built houses?......If they did do their due diligence, then they were all breaking law knowingly. If they did not do the due diligence, how are they any better than the investors?

                Many have invested in DEW looking at the legalities and believing that the law of the land will be held supreme. Are you saying that they were wrong in believing in that?

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by ga_fms View Post
                  NPV land (agricultural) owners are on right side of law, if they have the registered title deeds.

                  The land use (construction) is unauthorised - Maybe HUDA is in process of regularizing this?The max authorities can do is demolish the construction (maybe,after a long legal battle).But this will not help complete operationalization of DEway.

                  DEway Builder project's investors are not even parties to dispute, therefore being on left or right side of law do not arise.

                  Maybe HUDA will regularise... Who knows? Till the time that doesnt happen, a law is breached, so illegal

                  BTW, not sure why application process was put in motion, if they wanted to regularise. Care to comment?

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Dil ko behlane ke liye khayal acha hai Galib.

                    I wish it (what you wrote) was true.

                    Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
                    One thing is true, it has been two years since I have observed and NCR litigation has not yet been solved !!

                    Yes NCR has been built 70 per cent .
                    Yes sector roads SEVENTY METRES. are being build.

                    I am not much worried about NCR now as it provides arterial connectivity to sector roads.

                    DEW are will be habitable in next one year .

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      What VB, wrote is true,i don't see any think wrong,sec roads works going on,NPR has progress till 14 km, it's on record.
                      Khayal karoge tabi kaam hoga Galib.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X