A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Congratulations to you too....
    I always welcome,Appreciate, & Respect to the members in this forum who are dedicated and
    Motivate All the Readers of this Thread (NPR/DWARKA Expressway) With their Updates,Inputs, Latest News related to DEW.
    BlessU,Aashu_sharma,Rpsingh1,MANOJa,Khalsaji,ppgupta,VB_States,MKg007,ErHarjinder,
    Bala2107,evasnis,Ravikot,sayan,Bauji,Venkytalks....And Many more have given their Valuable time and Efforts.
    But Few Elements Who just want to Hijack this thread by writing useless & Baseless remarks by Spreading just Negativity For DEW are not acceptable and will get same response.
    I would rather Request you to Suggest your Buddy not to Waste his Valuable time Here by Giving us Useless Advises..
    If you want to Read What Real People have Predict Earlier,,Then kindly Follow "sayan " Posts,,
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/3447-legal-procedure-to-construct-a-house-at-ambattur-chennai?p=120614#post120614


    Sunnyj,
    Well said sir, some member think and act over smart and advice other.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Just to keep all updated, BSP for TATA Gurgaon Gateway Project is 10850 per sq. ft with 5% rebate for timely payment.
    Effectively, it would work out to be 10307.50 plus various PLC, EDC/IDC etc.

    Regards


    Can anyone confirm resale price along DEW. Preferable not a distress one. Though Distress one can also provide some lower end benchmarking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravikot
    Don't be like Kejri who is:
    1) Never happy about anything
    2) Always complaining about everything
    3) Want everything right now and don't know how

    Buddy
    There is no ON-OFF switch here, All things you have mentioned comes gradually and eventually not in overnight.

    But as we all know you very well, so we just choose to ignore.

    Thanks for your not so valuable time and comments which are also not so valuable for us as well.

    Have you forgotten Kejriwal is CM of Delhi with absolute majority
    CommentQuote
  • Doesnt matter he will also learn his ways to be amended and become a progress oriented CM rather than being a hurdle in all works
    CommentQuote
  • Ha,,,,,
    I remember a quote of Chetan Bhagat,”A population that votes on promised freebies rather than a wealth creating economy is destined to stay poor.
    CommentQuote
  • We are all buddies here.

    Start welcoming all view points, that would be a humble suggestion.


    Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Congratulations to you too....
    I always welcome,Appreciate, & Respect to the members in this forum who are dedicated and
    Motivate All the Readers of this Thread (NPR/DWARKA Expressway) With their Updates,Inputs, Latest News related to DEW.
    BlessU,Aashu_sharma,Rpsingh1,MANOJa,Khalsaji,ppgupta,VB_States,MKg007,ErHarjinder,
    Bala2107,evasnis,Ravikot,sayan,Bauji,Venkytalks....And Many more have given their Valuable time and Efforts.
    But Few Elements Who just want to Hijack this thread by writing useless & Baseless remarks by Spreading just Negativity For DEW are not acceptable and will get same response.
    I would rather Request you to Suggest your Buddy not to Waste his Valuable time Here by Giving us Useless Advises..
    If you want to Read What Real People have Predict Earlier,,Then kindly Follow "sayan " Posts,,
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/3447-legal-procedure-to-construct-a-house-at-ambattur-chennai?p=120614#post120614
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a feeling that this thread is fast becoming a clique, where pompousness is taking over.

    This is a forum where everybody can have an opinion. No need to get personal.



    Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Sunnyj,
    Well said sir, some member think and act over smart and advice other.
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said, Mr. Gupta.

    :bab (56):

    Originally Posted by ppgupta
    Let such guys be unhappy.
    The world contains PESSIMISTS AND OPTIMISTS.
    No one can help PESSIMISTS. It is the way they are and they can't be re-modelled to be OPTIMISTS.

    In similar form, stock market has BEARS AND BULLS.

    All have right to co-exist.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravikot
    Don't be like Kejri who is:
    1) Never happy about anything
    2) Always complaining about everything
    3) Want everything right now and don't know how

    Buddy
    There is no ON-OFF switch here, All things you have mentioned comes gradually and eventually not in overnight.

    But as we all know you very well, so we just choose to ignore.

    Thanks for your not so valuable time and comments which are also not so valuable for us as well.


    Sir , and we should not be like Ban Janta Party which bans everything , they are also known as the Jumla & U Turn Party :)
    Everyone has their POV ..., public is very intelligent ..they understand what's right n wrong , it's always obvious in the final results ....one got 67 seats one got 3 seats .

    My POV .., plz excuse if you don't like . Thanks & Regards .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    Sir , and we should not be like Ban Janta Party which bans everything ..or Better still Jumla & U Turn Party :)
    Everyone has their POV ..., public is very intelligent ..they understand what's right n wrong .
    My POV .., plz excuse if you don't like . Thanks & Regards .


    Agreed - My POV is -

    I think at IREF (or any blog for that mattter), we should display our tolerance to pubilc opinion. People should realise that most forum users are educated and intelligent and at the same time passionate about their investments and broadly well-intentioned.

    Critisizing personalities, in the view of objectivity is a big thing you see here often. Instead of talking about a person who has posted, we should look into the point of view and put our POV without unnecessary stray words and snide remarks or taking jibes.

    negative or positive doesn't really matter as long as its objective and well informed.
    CommentQuote
  • Incidentally the other cases are also being listed next week immediately after the main case. I see it as a major positive
    CommentQuote
  • The efforts of all stakeholders in finding a solution of NPV area have given positive outcome. I hope that KD will also be resolved with time. The positive outcome is that the Government has extended better terms to small land holders residing in the area but no large undue benefit to those who purchased land to earn windfall profits due to inside information. The Government has done good to make Vadra model fail. There will be no problem in land acquisition, if government increase compensation multiple to even above 4 as per provision in 2013 ordinance but impose a windfall tax on all those who purchase land in the last 5 years from the date of acquisition notification equal to the gap in compensation amount and purchase cost( +say 9% tax) and deduct it from compensation amount of such parties. Most of the legal hurdles are created by this category of Stack Holders. The windfall tax needs to be made applicable to all agricultural land holdings converted to changed to other uses by giving consent of industrial or residential uses even for private parties. In these cases amount can be calculation of notional compensation amount and purchase price and got deposited before according approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Very well said, Mr. Gupta.

    :bab (56):


    The problem is that the index individual only mocks those invested in DEW or derides their decision to do so. He even tries to shed crocodile tears for the investors/end users who have given their time and money to DEW. Neither is he an expert on the subject, nor does he give any evidence based sound advice. He visibly has nothing to do with DEW. He only adopts the role of a doomsday naysayer. But everyone will surely accept him willingly if he adopts an attitude which reflects his relevance on the thread!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seamless
    The problem is that the index individual only mocks those invested in DEW or derides their decision to do so. He even tries to shed crocodile tears for the investors/end users who have given their time and money to DEW. Neither is he an expert on the subject, nor does he give any evidence based sound advice. He visibly has nothing to do with DEW. He only adopts the role of a doomsday naysayer. But everyone will surely accept him willingly if he adopts an attitude which reflects his relevance on the thread!



    Perfectly put
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Ha,,,,,
    I remember a quote of Chetan Bhagat,”A population that votes on promised freebies rather than a wealth creating economy is destined to stay poor.


    Oops you forgot reading these quotes:

    There is no compromise when it comes to corruption. You have to fight it. - A. K. Antony

    The duty of youth is to challenge corruption. - Kurt Cobain


    I hope it's clear why 67/70 mandate has been given and don't assume what's convenient to self.
    CommentQuote