A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rickytan
    Mr financial expert, while your example is well suited for sales pitch for people to decide between who want to invest for own home vis a vis paying rent .. There is no logical reason to deny the practical situation shared by Rohit after he has bought a flat in dew or anywhere else and still waiting for possession and paying rent and emis both. Blindfolded getting sarcastic or ganging up against a member with non conventional views is not a sign of healthy forum. Difference of 1 year of Livability to just prove your point over a real estate investment is skirmish but logical. While real estate does have a longer break even, the bank's irr over your loans and the simultaneous rental payments (inflation applies to both outflows ok)
    Just that you llove to counter someone's intelligence to prove your own.. The better way is to be less sarcastic and more logical in your writing and it may help bearing more respect as a coveted member in the forum. All the aggression we can leave behind for a number and have an open mind with a positive aura and listen to what others say.. Trust me it's life changing .. I do not concur to broker stunts as I'm an end user, investor and have made money from this market since 2004 .. Very positive about dew and its future but in need to be candid it's surprising how members become sarcastic and insulting to prove their point ... Be open minded folks and respond with basic respect ... Pleaase


    I would have taken your advice of not being sarcastic, if you were not sarcastic yourself in the above post. Please don’t believe for a moment that you have made the forum a better place with your snide remarks and Please don’t preach me something that you don’t follow yourself. There is term for such behavior, but no point in getting acrimonious by spelling it out

    If your Justification for being sarcastic to me is because I was sarcastic to someone. Then I have exactly the same reason as yours for my sarcasm. And by displaying the same behavior you are not exactly qualifying yourself for saint category. I at the least had some scenarios and analysis to temper my sarcasm

    You think that Rohit’s scenario is valid and you agree? Well it depends on the outlook. You have yours and I have mine

    Inflation applies to emis and Loans? Yes it does but negatively. 80 lacs of loan today is much lesser in real terms in future, so are emis. remember that Debt is fixed in nominal terms, higher inflation erodes its real value

    Broker stunts? Sales pitch? Not sure what you are talking about bro. I am not in that category. So if you think your hurt my feelings, think again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    I would have taken your advice of not being sarcastic, if you were not sarcastic yourself in the above post. Please don’t believe for a moment that you have made the forum a better place with your snide remarks and Please don’t preach me something that you don’t follow yourself. There is term for such behavior, but no point in getting acrimonious by spelling it out

    If your Justification for being sarcastic to me is because I was sarcastic to someone. Then I have exactly the same reason as yours for my sarcasm. And by displaying the same behavior you are not exactly qualifying yourself for saint category. I at the least had some scenarios and analysis to temper my sarcasm

    You think that Rohit’s scenario is valid and you agree? Well it depends on the outlook. You have yours and I have mine

    Inflation applies to emis and Loans? Yes it does but negatively. 80 lacs of loan today is much lesser in real terms in future, so are emis. remember that Debt is fixed in nominal terms, higher inflation erodes its real value

    Broker stunts? Sales pitch? Not sure what you are talking about bro. I am not in that category. So if you think your hurt my feelings, think again



    I pray to God to bless you with some peace and logic than rage
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon updates

    Originally Posted by Rickytan
    I pray to God to bless you with some peace and logic than rage

    thank you dost. If i get some i will pass on some to u

    U need it as much if not more

    And as bonus i will also pass on some understanding of debt and inflation as well :bab (59):

    thank you dost. If i get some i will pass on some to u

    U need it as much if not more

    And as bonus i will also pass on some understanding of debt and inflation as well :bab (59):

    thank you dost. If i get some i will pass on some to u

    U need it as much if not more

    And as bonus i will also pass on some understanding of debt and inflation as well :bab (59):

    thank you dost. If i get some i will pass on some to u

    U need it as much if not more

    And as bonus i will also pass on some understanding of debt and inflation as well :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seamless
    How unfortunate,
    Another upstart who is just a wannabe, camouflaging as a saint!

    Oh really look at the following thread

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/showthread.php?t=90191

    The shows the state of affairs on d eway projects
    CommentQuote
  • This is builder specific dude and is true of bptp projects anywhere. Apni akal lagao.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    This is builder specific dude and is true of bptp projects anywhere. Apni akal lagao.

    Park grandura, princess park, parkland resort. Elite Floors, park floors all delivered by bptp in naharpar Faridabad.

    D eway properties are facing hard time due to execution delays.
    This is a fact
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    This is builder specific dude and is true of bptp projects anywhere. Apni akal lagao.



    True

    Even nyt knows it

    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/10/nyregion/kabul-chawla-bptp-india-real-estate-manhattan.html?_r=0&referrer=
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -



    Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.


    Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Why?


    Let the two guys fight like kids but why add fuel to the fire.


    Originally Posted by seamless
    How unfortunate,
    Another upstart who is a wannabe saint!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj


    Just an observation and a request.


    This thread particularly has become a clique, where a certain set pounce on people with differing viewpoints. Such activities should be moderated.






    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Members, please note -



    Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.


    Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Hi Manoj


    Just an observation and a request.


    This thread particularly has become a clique, where a certain set pounce on people with differing viewpoints. Such activities should be moderated.


    I totally agree .

    A small close-knit group of people who do not tolerate opposing views is hurting & gradually killing this thread .

    The Forum is currently in a transitional phase and Moderators r trying to do their best . I hope you understand what I mean .

    CommentQuote
  • Its an open forum and everyone is allowed to exercise free speech relevant to topic, keeping in mind that it's not personal attack on someone or derogatory to any person, race or religion.

    Having said that those who have invested or planning to invest tend to get defensive for their choices and in those cases its good to get another perspective. Negative or Positive till the things (NPR or the Housing Schemes) come on ground there will always be some (here more) level of uncertainty. I'm talking from personal experience once invested its better to sit tight and quiet based on your risk appetite, fighting on these forum wont change anything on the ground.

    Peace !! TGIF !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I totally agree .

    A small close-knit group of people who do not tolerate opposing views is hurting & gradually killing this thread .

    The Forum is currently in a transitional phase and Moderators r trying to do their best . I hope you understand what I mean .



    Dear Moderator,
    Do you really think comments like below are constructive and positive in any way.

    "No bilji no pani sound like Sangam Vihar"



    i rarely post here & is more like a silent observer, have came across numerous post in recent months by a single individual who doesn't seems to be having invested in concerned area but mere playing / commenting / arguing based on meaningless grounds on others others hard earned investments.

    Bottom-line is such acts should be opposed if not by moderator than by other members.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • If one doesn't agree with any of the comments, the same should be countered by valid arguments or facts, instead of members getting personal, going off topic and disturbing the rhythm of the thread and actual discussions .

    Originally Posted by SUNNYDUTTA
    Dear Moderator,
    Do you really think comments like below are constructive and positive in any way.

    "No bilji no pani sound like Sangam Vihar"



    i rarely post here & is more like a silent observer, have came across numerous post in recent months by a single individual who doesn't seems to be having invested in concerned area but mere playing / commenting / arguing based on meaningless grounds on others others hard earned investments.

    Bottom-line is such acts should be opposed if not by moderator than by other members.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Last and Final Warning


    If anybody has any issues with what a member is writing, please report the same, instead of slugging it out here & making off topic & personal comments .

    If somebody has an different POV, convey the same within the gambit of IREF rules . If you don't like others opinion..... SIMPLY MOVE ON .

    If anyone found getting involved in bickering, one-upmanship hereafter, face Suspension & worst .


    Thanks .




    Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy
    A personal feud can be defined as an ongoing, largely personal rather than issue-driven, reciprocal hostility between two members, or among three or more members in groups, whatever you wish to identify, wherein the primary focus is a flame war intended to undermine forum member reputations, and not to advance arguments on policy, philosophy, politics or other primary interests of our forum.

    Quote:
    Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

    Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

    Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote