A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19995 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by palyash
    Mr ULTI/Mr Khalsa

Case status of CWP 80555-2008 is still showing as Reserved. Any idea on it Sir. Ulti Ji may be in a position to tell us inside information.
    Thanks &Regards
    Yash

Wikipedia Definition -

Reserved decision is a legal term. After the hearing of a trial or the argument of a motion a judge might not immediately deliver a decision, but instead take time to review evidence and the law and deliver a decision at a later time, usually in a written form.
    It is a more thought out decision compared to ex tempore where a judge hands down a decision of a case soon or right after a hearing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Palyash,
    Court is closed whole month of June, we will know only when they open in July.

The Judge is celebrating his holidays
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aavinay
    Judge sahib garmi ki chutti mana rahe h (colonial way) aur yahan pie public pareshan h:bab (59):

Thankfully NPV litigation part was cleared before summer break.
    CommentQuote
  • SBI has reduced the interest rate following rate cut.

CommentQuote
  • all leading lenders of home loans will also follow the suit and surely reduce the rates, however in my opinion until the interest rate touches around 8-8.5% it will then be good for end users.

Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    SBI has reduced the interest rate following rate cut.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiana
    Wikipedia Definition -

Reserved decision is a legal term. After the hearing of a trial or the argument of a motion a judge might not immediately deliver a decision, but instead take time to review evidence and the law and deliver a decision at a later time, usually in a written form.
    It is a more thought out decision compared to ex tempore where a judge hands down a decision of a case soon or right after a hearing.

Thanks dear for a detailed clarification. Thanks to Mr Khosla too.
    Yash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by palyash
    Thanks dear for a detailed clarification. Thanks to Mr Khosla too.
    Yash

It indicates that no compromise has been arrived at and that is why Judgement has been reserved for recording it after reviewing Law and evidence.
    CommentQuote
  • Your understanding is incorrect.

It simply means that decision has been made and the judgement would ensue soon. For eg. sometimes the Judge has to dictate a long judgement, so he takes time to complete it.

Originally Posted by NEWVISION
    It indicates that no compromise has been arrived at and that is why Judgement has been reserved for recording it after reviewing Law and evidence.
    CommentQuote
  • While it is delightful to see the litigation at NPV stands resolved, which was probably the biggest hurdle in way of NPR, the seamless connectivity to Dwarka is also important. The land acquisition is still to be made in Delhi, however efforts are being made for direct purchase for the purpose. Attached are the latest MOM of UTTIPEC.

The noticeable point is that the connectivity may be provided by extending the existing road from UER-2 in the interim, which may not be wide enough but will provide direct connectivity to existing NPR in Haryana portion from Dwarka Link Road.

Cheers...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks MKG for that update. I think in the next 6-8 months when the NPV is going through the rehabilitation process, these issues should also be sorted out. So ideally NPR will have a lot of clarity by Jan-Feb2016,wherein delhi side would start showing some movement alongwith NPV and KD stretches.

Other developments to watchout for is the metro lines (a) the sec 21 extn upto iffco chow and the NPR metro. diplomatic enclave allotments and construction will also add to the visibility of the overall stretch. So guys its the time when you just patiently wait for the show to begin. 18-24 months and by the time most of the projects of that area start delivering possession, we should have almost all that an enduser would like to see in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    While it is delightful to see the litigation at NPV stands resolved, which was probably the biggest hurdle in way of NPR, the seamless connectivity to Dwarka is also important. The land acquisition is still to be made in Delhi, however efforts are being made for direct purchase for the purpose. Attached are the latest MOM of UTTIPEC.

The noticeable point is that the connectivity may be provided by extending the current connectivity from UER-2 in the interim, which may not be wide enough but will provide direct connection to existing NPR from Dwarka Link Road.

Cheers...

Thanks Mr Mkg for the updates on Delhi Site Connectivity. However, these were Minutes of UTTIPEC meeting held on 17.03.2015. Things are moving in the right direction. With BJP Government at both Centre as well as Haryana, we hope things should work out fast.

Thanks
    Yash
    CommentQuote
  • Any members aware about KD, is it Authorized or Unauthorized colony or mix.
    CommentQuote
  • Just came to know that maximum benefit of this NPV resolution gone to the NPV itself rather than apartments. The plots which were of 45000/- psq yard has gone up to 65000/- psq yards. Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    Thanks MKG for that update. I think in the next 6-8 months when the NPV is going through the rehabilitation process, these issues should also be sorted out. So ideally NPR will have a lot of clarity by Jan-Feb2016,wherein delhi side would start showing some movement alongwith NPV and KD stretches.

Other developments to watchout for is the metro lines (a) the sec 21 extn upto iffco chow and the NPR metro. diplomatic enclave allotments and construction will also add to the visibility of the overall stretch. So guys its the time when you just patiently wait for the show to begin. 18-24 months and by the time most of the projects of that area start delivering possession, we should have almost all that an enduser would like to see in that area.

Bala2107,

Thanks for your reply on my pm.

Regarding Metro on NPR, i heard gov is waiting court order to resolved KD issue.Once it's clear then they will announce.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Bala2107,
    Thanks for your reply on my pm.
    Regarding Metro on NPR, i heard gov is waiting court order to resolved KD issue.Once it's clear then they will announce.

Yes thats what even the big ads in the papers say. I think that the resolution of NPV disputes opening up the NPR stretch will benefit or move all the following works going in slow-poke mode:

1. sewer, swd and water mains and distribution line work,
    2. electricity distribution to the DEW sectors.
    3. Flyover planning and tendering work.
    4. commercial and institutional launches along the DEW.
    5. developers were slow in their work, as no point delivering without infra.
    6. delhi connectivity.

I believe that only when plots get demarcated and given to oustees, the real on ground sentiment will improve. even if KD litigants have not accepted now or still unsatisfied, they will all come around once the first batch of machine starts rolling into the NPV stretch. Because they know that their negotiation is weaker now with only 300 mts out of 18 kms now at ransom instead of 3 kms. Also delhi will act fast and decisively as public pressure will start building up with a ready DEW which was missing earlier. Everyone was in a mood of passing the buck to the litigations which was a single contender for all stuck work in the region.

FYI I am posting a report on NCR RE, not specific to NPR but overall NCR. Good to know certain indicators :)
    CommentQuote