A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nsd1445
    Dear Vinny, I would be reluctant to put my letter up on a public forum, however it just stated that the EDC has been reduced to to Rs 236 per sq ft and any amount due to you would be credited to your account
    I checked my account statement and in fact the amount had in fact being credited to my account. On a 3BHK 1758 unit I was refunded around Rs 132,000 which I assume was the difference refund as well as the Service tax paid.
    I appreciate Experion for doing this without even asking.

Further to above post for your info the original EDC amount charged was Rs 300 per sq ft which was now reduced to Rs 236
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SUNNYDUTTA
    Can somebody elobrate what is shortest possible route from 75 mtr road parallel to DEW near Sec 108 to Shankar Chownk Cyber City.

Right Now, To reach From 75 mtr Road till Cyber City is VIA Daultabad ROB.

Have to Cross between Old Gurgaon Till NH8/IFFCO CHOWK.

After the Completion of Bijwasan ROB, Will be very easy to reach VIA Kapashera.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsd1445
    Dear Vinny, I would be reluctant to put my letter up on a public forum, however it just stated that the EDC has been reduced to to Rs 236 per sq ft and any amount due to you would be credited to your account
    I checked my account statement and in fact the amount had in fact being credited to my account. On a 3BHK 1758 unit I was refunded around Rs 132,000 which I assume was the difference refund as well as the Service tax paid.
    I appreciate Experion for doing this without even asking.

Ok no probs sir. thanks for sharing this valuable information. There must be some official document on this. Request you and others to share if someone gets that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India

See this should be lesson to all builders and now investor should get united project to tighten the builder to curb the delay

This will lead to faster development and delivery by builders around DEW ...all project developers have something to fear now :) :D
    The likes of Indiabulls, Puri, PARAS, etc would hurry things up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India

See this should be lesson to all builders and now investor should get united project to tighten the builder to curb the delay

Will this open floodgates of cases against other builders as now all the customers in different projects would want compensation for the delay in projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee Capital Gateway

Hi, can someone advise whether it makes sense to invest in 3 BHK Tashee capital gateway at this stage? If yes, what is the lowest price i can get?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneet420
    Will this open floodgates of cases against other builders as now all the customers in different projects would want compensation for the delay in projects ?

Yes , This will definitely Help All Investors/End Users To Screw All these Choor & Badmaash Builders
    CommentQuote
  • Go for 103 or 106
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kikiki
    Hi guys
    Could anyone tell me the resale rates in sector 102 n if the resale is really happening there
    Regards

Sector 102 have 5 projects at this moment.
    Heritage Max
    Adani Oysters
    Emaar Gurgaon Greens
    Emaar Imperial Garden
    Bptp Amstoria

Resale are happening only in Heritage max. (Resale price 5200 to 5500 psf)
    Emaar both projects and Adani projects are also good but resale are not happening due to non availability of sample flat and site office.

Everyone knows about Bptp. ...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Vinnny
    EDC per Sq ft charged by builder will be different for each property and depends upon year of licence and FSR used by the builder. This is because government charges EDC at s given rate per acre. For Gurgaon it is around Rs. 176 lac per acre fixed in year 2009 and and increases with cumulative rate of 10 percent per year. Year of licence granted is used for calculation. For example if a property was granted licence in year 2011, EDC rate charged to builder will be around Rs 213 lac per acre. To calculate rate of EDC chargeable to buyers, devide this amount with number of SQ ft per acre (around 43500) and then by FSR (maximum 1.75 for group housing building in Gurgaon). I think, now with this, you can yourself calculate applicable EDC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subhashsri
    Dear Vinnny
    EDC per Sq ft charged by builder will be different for each property and depends upon year of licence and FSR used by the builder. This is because government charges EDC at s given rate per acre. For Gurgaon it is around Rs. 176 lac per acre fixed in year 2009 and and increases with cumulative rate of 10 percent per year. Year of licence granted is used for calculation. For example if a property was granted licence in year 2011, EDC rate charged to builder will be around Rs 213 lac per acre. To calculate rate of EDC chargeable to buyers, devide this amount with number of SQ ft per acre (around 43500) and then by FSR (maximum 1.75 for group housing building in Gurgaon). I think, now with this, you can yourself calculate applicable EDC.

Adding to above, some builders if they have launched in phases they will normalize the rates so all buyers in different phases pay similar amounts e.g. if its 2011, 2012, 2014 then they will use respective EDC/IDCs(based on above 10% increase rule) and come to an average amount (many of them do have the plan in place for future launches so its easy to plan as a whole). Not sure how correct this practice is and how much legally the builder is protected if there is a challenge in court but would like to know views.
    CommentQuote
  • Govt hesitant to acquire land for metro extn

Gurgaon, June 6 -- A detailed project report (DPR) submitted by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC) for the extension of metro between Dwarka and Iffco Chowk has put the Haryana government in a fix because of an escalation in the cost of the project which is more than ' 3,000 crore, according to sources.

The cost of the project has escalated because of the land needed for metro alignment which has to be acquired.

The Haryana government is reluctant to spend a large amount of money on land acquisition and may delay the project further.

"We have put the DPR for the approval of the government which has to take a final call, but the land acquisition cost is too much," said P Raghvendra Rao, additional chief secretary and financial commissioner.
    CommentQuote
  • Excerpts of Manohar Lal Khattar speach at NCR Planning Board Meeting on June 9

Haryana Chief Minister, Mr Manohar Lal has said that Faridabad and Gurgaon being important destinations and these cities are planned to be developed as Smart Cities, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) should reexamine the proposal and come out with a viable solution for providing metro connectivity between these two towns.

He said that with a view to give further boost to the Metro projects in Haryana, the matter was taken up with the Government of India to provide adequate Metro connectivity between the commercial hubs of Faridabad and Gurgaon cities. It was requested to plan a spur along the Metro line between Qutab Minar and Badarpur stations, which may pass through the inhabited areas of northern Faridabad starting from Surajkund and connect to an appropriate Metro Station located on Delhi-Faridabad route. However, DMRC has not found the proposal viable as it would be parallel to the existing Metro Corridor.

He said that the State Government has already committed an investment of more than Rs 3500 crore for the implementation of Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ballabgarh and Bahadurgarh Metro line extensions from Delhi. Adequate Metro connectivity of Haryana cities falling in the NCR with Delhi is significantly contributing in de-congesting NCT Delhi and generation of employment in the region. While Detailed Project Report (DPR) of Metro link between Sector-21, Dwarka and IFFCO Chowk, Gurgaon has been submitted by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), DPR of Metro link from Narela to Kundli in district Sonepat in Haryana is under preparation, he added.

He suggested that the total cost of Metro extension projects falling in Delhi should be borne by the Government of NCT of Delhi as the Metro connectivity with sub urban towns would significantly de-congest Delhi, which is one of the primary objectives of NCRPB.

While describing the connectivity between urban settlements as a life line to boost urban development, the Chief Minister said that the existing roads connecting NCT of Delhi with neighbouring NCR towns are proving to be inadequate with increasing traffic loads. He said that the Delhi Development Authority has made a provision of 80 metres wide road in Dwarka in its Zonal Plan to connect 150 metres wide Northern Periphery Road in Gurgaon. Similarly, 75 metres wide road link between Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat and northern Delhi has also been approved. We have also been informed that the road connecting Mehrauli-Gurgaon road with Andheria- Mor Mahipalpur road near Nelson Mandela road T-junction is feasible with a right of way of 45 metres.

The Chief Minister expressed his gratitude for considering these connectivity issues and further request Delhi Development Authority and the Government of NCT of Delhi to expedite the implementation of these road links on priority.
    CommentQuote
  • How is Sector 84 in comparison with other sectors on DEW with respect to price rise and connectivity in future ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

Found this survey video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olz1zaMGekY
    on the facebook page of sobha international city, though its a good initiative to show the progress on the road but what about the livability time frame?
    CommentQuote