NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21874 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
    After speaking with 1 of the litigants in NPV.... nothing has changed so far for them. I spoke to them yesterday. They haven't received any offer for replacement plot or any compensation. They haven't been even approached by any HUDA or MCG official for that matter. Everything is same as it was in the past and is status quo.

please bear in mind that this update is directly from the source & I believe that if there is any update... the effected people will know first as they will be approached by govt bodies first....

I dont have any jaan/pehchan in HUDA or with any govt body, this information is directly from horses mouth. Dont have any contacts also like few members here have.

But one thing is for sure, that high rise towers are getting ready very fast. Mahindra AURA-1 is almost 100% ready, Raheja Shillas is also completing very fast.

Lastly I see the Bijwasan flyover daily & it has finally come to Bijwasan end, as an it has finally ended where it is supposed to. Atleast I can see the road coming down.. it should be ready in 1 year i guess and can be used an alternative approach till NPR is ready & if people want they can also use the Bajghera & Choma railway fatak if they dont want to use the Bijwasan approach.

I will end the reply as usual" NPR to aayega hee aayega"

Happy New Year to all....

cheers!!!!
    This information is correct that litigants from elsewhere (all disputed portion along with  NPV/KD) hadn't approach to HUDA for alternate plots as offered in Sep-13. 

However, the things are not now standstill and I have credible information that another attempt (with revise offer) is being made to resolve the issue, I can't say that same would be acceptable to litigants or not. 

...January-14 would be watchful....
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Ultichakri,
      Can you put on forum what are the revised offer if you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
        Ultichakri,
        Can you put on forum what are the revised offer if you know.
        Wait till Mid January...
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Is there any commercial project on DEW which is offering partial payment (Balance on Possession) scheme? Preferably on delhi side sectors.

Comment

Just had a visit to sector 109 area and it was really pleasent moment to see the Dwarka Expressway construction infront of India Bulls Enigma. The T point of Sector road from 109 sector and Dexway meeting point at Conscient One.

There were following positive development.

1. Work in progress in new palam vihar area (Soil leveling work with water mixed was on full swing)
            2. Sector Road dividing 106 and 109 almost 75% completed (It starts from 75m road and is ready till ATS Kocoon.
            3. Huda trucks carring water pipe line to be layed shortly
            4. Small bridge on drain near India Bulls is getting ready (It will connect 109/106 area with 103/104 sector, means you can drive from 103 side till 109)
            5. Temple coming on the way got little diversion of road (Smart move by HUDA to avoid any protest at this moment). Althogh width near temple is nearly two lane only...but one can ealily drive on it....atleat for now......

So overall positive News for Dwarka Expressway Progress......it is important to go and see the quick speed development happening specially after Diwali....Huda is now in full action mode.....So its all positive......

Dwarka Expressway Roady near IB Enigma near sector 109

T Point of Dwarka Expressway and Sector Road 109

Sector Road near ATS Kocoon is ready

Water Line work starting in sector 109

Small streatch 109 Sector Road of 400m left to rach near IB Enigma and Concient One T point
            Last edited by er.harjinder; December 30 2013, 05:05 PM. Reason: Pics added from album

Comment

er.harjinder,
              Great work sir.
              Thanks

Comment

Dear sr members sir,
                1. I am looking for a investment on Dwarka express way, Gurgaon.
                2. I am looking for a 2 BHK with total investment up to 60-65Lakhs. It may be a resale project but only up to 50% of the cost may be paid .
                3. Few projects I have shortlisted are
                a. Ansal Estella sect 103
                b. Sidharta Estella sect 103
                c. Sphirewood sect 103
                d. Earth copia sect 112
                4. Advice required on the projects and price range.
                5. Possession may be in 2-3 yrs period and required for medium term(5-7yrs) investment.
                6. I am staying out of Delhi can u please advise.
                7. I expect to invest at a price range of 4000/- non plc and middle floor.

Comment

Originally posted by harshit07 View Post
                  Dear sr members sir,
                  2. I am looking for a 2 BHK with total investment up to 60-65Lakhs. It may be a resale project but only up to 50% of the cost may be paid .
                  c. Sphirewood sect 103
                  d. Earth copia sect 112
                  5. Possession may be in 2-3 yrs period and required for medium term(5-7yrs) investment.
                  Quoted above options of 2 BHK are not available at price range of 4000 psf.
                  Do not consider earth copia. you can choose Ansal eatella in more advanced stage as comprasion to Sidhartha estella, more upfront payment is required but you will get the 2 BHK unit at near about 4500 psf.

Comment

Originally posted by harshit07 View Post
                    Dear sr members sir,
                    c. Sphirewood sect 103
                    d. Earth copia sect 112
                    Wait for few days
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

I have been working in Gurgaon since 2003 - 10 years. Last week I visited DEW and I can tell you its not even close to where Gurgaon was 10 years back. In my opinion, it will not be an inhabitable area before 2020 or even later. So while dreaming of appreciation is good, please visit the site, take note of the infra and connectivity issues, whether you want to live there and drive to work each day from there, and then think what are you getting for the price you are paying.
                      In my opinion, this may become like Kundli region where there are no jobs and getting to anyplace useful takes 45 minutes.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X