A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Dwarka Expressway Survey by Sobha.. This is posted on their Facebook Page...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olz1zaMGekY


    Your contributions towards DEW is ineffable mkg Bhai. Please continue doing so. You're an inspiration.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    As far as I know, possession is offered but nobody has moved in till now, please cross check.
    100 families shifted is a good figure, but not true at present.
    You can goto site and esquire directly, dont trust broker/builder blindly.


    It is true, a lot of families live in Mahindra AURA now, I live in NPV, Phase-1, Sec-110. I travel daily from the same road where AURA is situated, in day time and in night also. One can clearly see lots of apartments lit up during night, clothes drying in balcony during day time. We also run a business and I myself gave handouts to AURA guard to distribute them to present folks living there. I gave this in Feb 2015, so people are staying there since then and now the occupancy has gone up to a very good number. Dont have the count though.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Gdhodyji,

    Any movement started on DEW construction near New Plam Vihar Area, I believe you are the best asset to this thread as live nearby NPV.

    Thank u in advance.

    RP

    Originally Posted by gdhody
    It is true, a lot of families live in Mahindra AURA now, I live in NPV, Phase-1, Sec-110. I travel daily from the same road where AURA is situated, in day time and in night also. One can clearly see lots of apartments lit up during night, clothes drying in balcony during day time. We also run a business and I myself gave handouts to AURA guard to distribute them to present folks living there. I gave this in Feb 2015, so people are staying there since then and now the occupancy has gone up to a very good number. Dont have the count though.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    Gdhodyji,

    Any movement started on DEW construction near New Plam Vihar Area, I believe you are the best asset to this thread as live nearby NPV.

    Thank u in advance.

    RP


    Sir ji.... I live in NPV, Phase-1, sector-110 itself. all i know is that people are just waiting for plot allocation in new sectors in 110A & 1 more sector (dont know the number). All are very happy with decision, there was small party organised in sec 110 by RWA & Rishi Raj Rana for people who are getting new plots. Marking for the NPR has been done for the entire stretch which is passing thru NPV, I know it as my friend is a consultant with HUDA and is a property dealer also. He only showed me the marking, People are just waiting for plots. As of now who dont want to construct in new sectors but want to move out are looking out for new homes. As some people plan to just keep the plot and live somewhere else for now. In nut shell every body is gearing up to work once the plots are allocated. Rest HUDA will start demolition once the occupant says yes that he has moved out or max by Jan 2016, per court order. I guess HUDA will only demolish in one go only, once the deadline is reached.

    Plus one more thing, I keep on seeing new markings done by HUDA & DHBVN (Electricity dept) on my house wall, near the address plate. They write something like NPR-1/2356/77, NPR-XXKVA etc. Its due to survey i guess,but they keep on writing on my house wall plus the electric pole as well...:-)

    So far so good....

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a flat in coban residences sector 99a.

    can anyone tell me what price to expect in resale for 3 bhk non vrv apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • God bless you sir ji...

    So quick and reliable response.

    Thanks a lot.

    Regards, RP

    Originally Posted by gdhody
    Sir ji.... all i know is that people are just waiting for plot allocation in new sectors in 110A & 1 more sector (dont know the number). All are very happy with decision, there was small party organised in sec 110 by RWA & Rishi Raj Rana for people who are getting new plots. Marking for the NPR has been done for the entire stretch which is passing thru NPV, I know it as my friend is a consultant with HUDA and is a property dealer also. He only showed me the marking, People are just waiting for plots. As of now who dont want to construct in new sectors but want to move out are looking out for new homes. As some people plan to just keep the plot and live somewhere else for now. In nut shell every body is gearing up to work once the plots are allocated. Rest HUDA will start demolition once the occupant says yes that he has moved out or max by Jan 2016, per court order. I guess HUDA will only demolish in one go only, once the deadline is reached.

    So far so good....

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Sir ji.... I live in NPV, Phase-1, sector-110 itself. all i know is that people are just waiting for plot allocation in new sectors in 110A & 1 more sector (dont know the number). All are very happy with decision, there was small party organised in sec 110 by RWA & Rishi Raj Rana for people who are getting new plots. Marking for the NPR has been done for the entire stretch which is passing thru NPV, I know it as my friend is a consultant with HUDA and is a property dealer also. He only showed me the marking, People are just waiting for plots. As of now who dont want to construct in new sectors but want to move out are looking out for new homes. As some people plan to just keep the plot and live somewhere else for now. In nut shell every body is gearing up to work once the plots are allocated. Rest HUDA will start demolition once the occupant says yes that he has moved out or max by Jan 2016, per court order. I guess HUDA will only demolish in one go only, once the deadline is reached.

    Plus one more thing, I keep on seeing new markings done by HUDA & DHBVN (Electricity dept) on my house wall, near the address plate. They write something like NPR-1/2356/77, NPR-XXKVA etc. Its due to survey i guess,but they keep on writing on my house wall plus the electric pole as well...:-)

    So far so good....

    Thanks


    Thanks for your such great input. Happy to hear more on development on NPR, since you are already residing there.
    CommentQuote
  • Real estate is down and its visible on thread. Two guidance request pending and no answer. I can understand the non existence of broker and builders but where are social workers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Rajat
    So am no expert but trying to tell you my point of view.

    Mahindra aura is lucrative in current scenario when there is no competitor ready. In long run the site away from clusters and unauthorized colonies will be more in demand. Right now in aura there are maximum tenants and very few owners. The prediction is visible a site is not so lucrative but in demand due to non availability of ready to move competition and low rentals as compared to existing gurgaon area..
    Moreover the existence of waste naala is visible when you do morning and evening walk. And I assume the perfume will be more stronger in rainy season.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Real estate is down and its visible on thread. Two guidance request pending and no answer. I can understand the non existence of broker and builders but where are social workers ?


    Housing.com is the new owner. Socila workers earned rs 10 cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks eyeopener...a broker told me that the nallah will be covered soon. Also that a rail over bridge is coming up close to aura site and it will ease the movement of traffic ? Anyone knows more about it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat44
    Thanks eyeopener...a broker told me that the nallah will be covered soon. Also that a rail over bridge is coming up close to aura site and it will ease the movement of traffic ? Anyone knows more about it ?


    Yes it's absolutely correct.

    Gurgaon is such kind of place where ppl can live anywher. Later or sooner everything should be settled down. Just matter of time.

    Lots of flats has been rented out already. Tennats are paying rent of Rs 16 or 17 k pm for 2 bhk. I would say it's a decent rent for 2Bhk.

    Once dew should be ready rental price should be shoot up in a decent manner.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks....verma ji. I agree with you. In fact I have seen roads and development happening pretty fast in Gurgaon. Except DEW which got so much delayed due to litigation.

    Does anyone know of cheaper options under PLP on DEW with high potential of growth in future ? I mean, if we put in very little and wait for the possession to pay more.
    CommentQuote
  • How is Sector 84 in comparison with other sectors on DEW with respect to price rise and connectivity in future ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat44
    Thanks....verma ji. I agree with you. In fact I have seen roads and development happening pretty fast in Gurgaon. Except DEW which got so much delayed due to litigation.

    Does anyone know of cheaper options under PLP on DEW with high potential of growth in future ? I mean, if we put in very little and wait for the possession to pay more.



    Go for Emrald Bay or Heritage Max
    CommentQuote