Last updated: 1 hour ago
21707 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by harshit07 View Post
    Dear sr members sir,
    1. I am looking for a investment on Dwarka express way, Gurgaon.
    2. I am looking for a 2 BHK with total investment up to 60-65Lakhs. It may be a resale project but only up to 50% of the cost may be paid .
    3. Few projects I have shortlisted are
    a. Ansal Estella sect 103
    b. Sidharta Estella sect 103
    c. Sphirewood sect 103
    d. Earth copia sect 112
    4. Advice required on the projects and price range.
    5. Possession may be in 2-3 yrs period and required for medium term(5-7yrs) investment.
    6. I am staying out of Delhi can u please advise.
    7. I expect to invest at a price range of 4000/- non plc and middle floor.
    Wait for few days
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

I have been working in Gurgaon since 2003 - 10 years. Last week I visited DEW and I can tell you its not even close to where Gurgaon was 10 years back. In my opinion, it will not be an inhabitable area before 2020 or even later. So while dreaming of appreciation is good, please visit the site, take note of the infra and connectivity issues, whether you want to live there and drive to work each day from there, and then think what are you getting for the price you are paying.
      In my opinion, this may become like Kundli region where there are no jobs and getting to anyplace useful takes 45 minutes.

Comment

Yes , I do share your opinion...I had raised similar concern in an earlier post too. For sustainable development of DEX region...there has to be projects that will drive job creation, which in turn will attract end users and commercials , otherwise all the infrastructure (whatever minimum ) is being put in will be underutilized and will drive a downward spiral due to poor economics and lack of scale. We need universities / aviation training academies / R&d centers or IT / ITES investment at minimum to fuel momentum, I haven't heard or seen anything in that direction , so it's a speculative scenario created by developers

Comment

in todays hindustan hindi, see link
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
            Wait for few days
            Hi VB

What kind of change you are expecting after few days?
            Price Reduction???

Comment

Wish you all IREF members

HAPPY NEW YEAR & HEALTHY ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by pkk077 View Post
                I have been working in Gurgaon since 2003 - 10 years. Last week I visited DEW and I can tell you its not even close to where Gurgaon was 10 years back. In my opinion, it will not be an inhabitable area before 2020 or even later. So while dreaming of appreciation is good, please visit the site, take note of the infra and connectivity issues, whether you want to live there and drive to work each day from there, and then think what are you getting for the price you are paying.
                In my opinion, this may become like Kundli region where there are no jobs and getting to anyplace useful takes 45 minutes.
                pkk077;JI,

Where you leave in Gurgaon didn't Developed overnight. By 2020 this area including New Gurgaon will be the best planned area to live.

Comment

To All Members of IREF Forum, Moderators and Seniors

Heartiest Greetings for the New Year 2014. May the New Year be Cheerful for all of us.
                  YP

Comment

NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Second unit of Chandu Budhera in operation
                      TNN | Jan 2, 2014, 01.22 AM IST

READ MORE HUDA Sectors|Chandu Budhera Water Treatment Plant|Chandu Budhera
                      Advertisement
                      RELATED
                      Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon takes over water supplyHUDA not providing amenities, allege Sec 4 residentsLight up expressway before fog sets in, say copsStreets in dark before festival of lightsSore at MCG, residents say no to house tax
                      GURGAON: In a welcome news on the New Year's Day for the residents of new HUDA sectors, the Rs 30-crore second unit of Chandu Budhera water treatment plant became operational from December 31, 2013.

HUDA has two water plants to meet the water supply needs of the sectors. tnnThe Basai plant has a capacity of supplying 60 million gallons per day (MGD) water. With the second unit in operation, the Chandu Budhera plant now has the capacity to supply 44 MGD water.

"Now two units are working and the city will get more water in new sectors. The water demand is low at present due to winters but the real effect will be witnessed in summer."

A senior HUDA official said: Senior officials say that the water supply augmentation is the main challenge in 2014 and with second unit of the plant becoming functional the overall capacity to supply water has gone up to 104 MDG. "The work estimates for the third units are ready and the work will be allocated soon for the plant this year," said the official.

As per Gurgaon-Manesar development plan the HUDA has to further upgrade Chandu Budhera plant to cater the region. "The plan will have 6 units of 22 MGD capacity each and all these units will be functional in next ten years when the population of the city is expected to be more than 40 lakh," said the official.

HUDA has to provide water to all the upcoming new sectors (58 to 115) for which the work of laying water pipe lines is going on in different places. The apex housing body has proposed to carve out a separate department for handling water on lines of Delhi Jal Board but it is awaiting clearances from the state government. "Till the time the proposed body is finalized, HUDA will build infrastructure and lay new pipelines and expand the capacity of treatment plants in the city," said another HUDA official.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X