• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
    Thanks for the factual update
    Much appreciated.

Pls take some snaps next time.

Also, how does one reach Sector 109 from Dwarka presently please ?

Also, how does one reach Sector 109 from Dwarka presently please
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Vb2309,
      Sir, you can go from palam vihar to sec 109,you have to cross railway pahtak, once you cross on your right is Mahindra project,then left straight to sec 109,not even 2 km from railway crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
        Vb2309,
        Sir, you can go from palam vihar to sec 109,you have to cross railway pahtak, once you cross on your right is Mahindra project,then left straight to sec 109,not even 2 km from railway crossing.

Thanks bro.
        Is this the same railway crossing on which the Railway over bridge is to be build of which the money has been deposited for.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Vb2309,
          No that's different one. The one i am talking is close to sec 109,the one you are talking is close to sec 37,i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
            Vb2309,
            No that's different one. The one i am talking is close to sec 109,the one you are talking is close to sec 37,i think.

Thanks BRO

so is some over bridge planned over this one ?
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

1) 80 houses of bajghera to be demolished for widening bajghera road which wud be connected to NPR- Notice served by HUDA
              2) NPV litigants wud protest in chandigarg huda office on 9th Jan

See full news in todays hindustan:
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KislayJha View Post
                Who wins the case in court ? or whether colony gets regularized or not there more fators affecting the outome then only facts... I am not saying that these house owners do not have rights to live but my point of view is one should have evaluated this risk of being ousted before taking decision on purchasing house/land in unauthorized residential colony.
                Do you even know when these houses were colonialized ... and when was NPR conceived ... when did the builders take over the title from farmers... I know you are throwing all oddballs at me without even understanding a bit about the larger picture I am trying to get you guys at (I have too less of a precious time to do that). I am a hardcore capitalist and thats my profession and training has been but still its important to realize which world we are in.

My advice to you all is that its good to have a perspective but also realize where it is getting framed. In this business of "aasraa" we are in orwellian world where we are all animals but unfortunately some animals are more equal than others.

Comment

Originally posted by mindguru View Post
                  Do you even know when these houses were colonialized ... and when was NPR conceived ... when did the builders take over the title from farmers... I know you are throwing all oddballs at me without even understanding a bit about the larger picture I am trying to get you guys at (I have too less of a precious time to do that). I am a hardcore capitalist and thats my profession and training has been but still its important to realize which world we are in.

My advice to you all is that its good to have a perspective but also realize where it is getting framed. In this business of "aasraa" we are in orwellian world where we are all animals but unfortunately some animals are more equal than others.
                  Sequence of event is immaterial- Unauthorised is a risk (With or without NPR) , which can give high returns at the same time people might book losses. Outsees have taken a punt and they will get high return on it (In fact they should be thanking NPR which has increased their land value and returns)

And you can keep fretting about unequal world. People like yourself will always be disappointed in that expecation, as there is no mechanism/system, which provides equal opportunity to all. In your frustration you will keep pointing fingers at others without any tangible output

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
                    1) 80 houses of bajghera to be demolished for widening bajghera road which wud be connected to NPR- Notice served by HUDA
                    2) NPV litigants wud protest in chandigarg huda office on 9th Jan

See full news in todays hindustan:
                    It is essential to increase the width of this road (from the railway crossing till the end and a flyover on railway crossing) to adequately handle the traffic and connecting this side sectors with existing Udyog Vihar, existing Gurgaon and nearby areas, otherwise a mess is guaranteed when people will start moving in to almost 40,000 flats in the area.

Quote:- In the news DEW has been accepted as public purpose project.

Comment

Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
                      It is essential to increase the width of this road (from the railway crossing till the end and a flyover on railway crossing) to adequately handle the traffic and connecting this side sectors with existing Udyog Vihar, existing Gurgaon and nearby areas, otherwise a mess is guaranteed when people will start moving in to almost 40,000 flats in the area.

Quote:- In the news DEW has been accepted as public purpose project.

Please can you detail on the statement that DEW has been accepted as a public purpose project.

Is there any procedure to do so ?
                      Is a public road by its nature nit considered public utility ?

Please assist me in understanding the above.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X