Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 18 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Ashu sharmaa,
    Some members are over confidence,they them self give judgment.
    Then they say let's wait and see how it's developed.
    Last edited by Khalsa; January 12 2014, 09:20 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
      Ashu sharmaa,
      Some members are over confidence they them self give judgment.
      Then they say let's wait and see how it's developed.
      My only submission: builders getting involved can be because of them fearing litigants strong case. Or because they want this to be resolved soon instead of dragging this on in SC, which will mean opportunity cost for them. It can be either one or both

      Thus it is not a strong indicator of court decision going one way or other

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
        My only submission: builders getting involved can be because of them fearing litigants strong case. Or because they want this to be resolved soon instead of dragging this on in SC, which will mean opportunity cost for them. It can be either one or both

        Thus it is not a strong indicator of court decision going one way or other

        Yes, your interpretation could be correct too .

        ........mine is based on many factors ( detailed in above posts ) but it could still be wrong .

        As i said, lets WAIT & WATCH . As per all indications, something big could be around the corner .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Ashu sharmaa,
          Builders are involved with Huda to resolved the issue.
          It not that yesterday high court gave verdict on GCX,after that they got involved.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Members, please follow the rules .


            Off Topic
            Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

            Insults/Flaming
            IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Members, please follow the rules .


              Off Topic
              Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

              Insults/Flaming
              IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

              Good call


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Please everyone understand that there would be some solution as there is for every problem. Road construction would not shut down because of these litigations otherwise we would never had any roads in this country. Gurgaon belt has always been a problematic which causes delays and hence development is slower and also not favourble for industry. This doesn't close all doors for solution and development is in everyone's favour. Litigations are only trying to make maximum gain out of their land. These are negotiation tactics and lets wait for what price they settle the situation.

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates



                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by er.harjinder
                    A had a visit to Sector 109 and Sector 106 along with area under dispute at New Palam Vihar Area.

                    It was really nice to see the Dwarka Expressway making in progress a a streach of arond 2 km ......from 106 to Nearly close to NPV area...

                    I also talked to some of the people (Huda or Road contractor ...they say will complete the road very soon) ....waiting for some orders to be passed from Chandigarh.....Hopefully resolution is around the corner....

                    May this new Year will bring Good News sooner than we all think......Dwarka Expressway will be up and running in 12-16 months....












                    Thank you for the snaps.
                    Where exactly on under construction DEW did you click these ?
                    Nothing Surprises Me

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by Vb2309 View Post
                      Thank you for the snaps.
                      Where exactly on under construction DEW did you click these ?

                      This is between India Bulls Enigma and NPV area ......Infront of Skyline (A upcoming Commercial Site).

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X