A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19993 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think Bijwasan ROB is in clear. There is no problem with the cost and/or contractor. I know this as someone close is contracted for that job.

So d'ont post random hearsay.

Originally Posted by sunnyj
    OHH....So That's the inside story OF Bijwasan ROB? Thanks for this information.
    CommentQuote
  • PM Modi formally launched three urban development projects including smart city.

L Zone in Dwarka would be developed on the ground of a smart city. Implementation and actualization is always a challenge in this country but the plans are there.

Private property developers should not decide how a city should grow: PM Modi - The Times of India

Delhi set to get three smart cities in 2015

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Thursday that his government is "committed to safeguarding the rights of the consumers at all times".

Talking about problems people face when buying a house in urban India, PM Modi said that the "image of builders is very negative today in India".

"Private property developers should not decide how a city should grow and the decision should be taken by residents and the city leadership," the PM said.

Urbanisation should be viewed as an opportunity and urban centres should be viewed as growth engines, the PM said while launching the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT), Smart Cities Mission, and Housing for All (Urban) in Delhi.

"Under these schemes we can go ahead and we can do it together (Centre and state). India is rapidly urbanising. Every year Hindustan gives birth to a small country," he said.

While 500 cities will be developed under AMRUT scheme, there would be 100 smart cities over five years and Housing for All aims construction of 2 crore houses in urban areas in the next seven years.

Smart city will be selected through a competition among cities while 500 cities are being identified under AMRUT.

Referring to smart city, Modi said, "For the first time in India, a challenge was being floated, in which the citizens of urban India could contribute in the formulation of development visions of their cities."

Those cities which were able to competitively meet the required parameters would be developed as smart cities.

"This competitive mechanism would end the top-down approach, and lead to people-centric urban development," he said.

"These urban development schemes were not prepared by the Government alone, but involved perhaps the biggest consultation exercise ever taken by the Union government, involving all stakeholders and examining global best practices," he said.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    I think Bijwasan ROB is in clear. There is no problem with the cost and/or contractor. I know this as someone close is contracted for that job.

So d'ont post random hearsay.

So You "Think" There is no Problem in the case of Bijwasan ROB, Or You are 100% Sure?

As Per You, Mr B Rapria has Given Wrong Information Regarding The contractor who already moved to court Due to Non Payment.
    CommentQuote
  • :D

Originally Posted by sunnyj
    So You "Think" There is no Problem in Bijwasan ROB, Or You are 100% Sure.
    As Per You, Mr B Rapria has Given Wrong Information Regarding The contractor who already moved to court Due to Non Payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Carpet to Super Area

Hi All

How much is standard loading of Carpet to Super Area... For exp is Super Area is 1000 Sq ft, How much should be carpet area (700Sq ft or more etc)

Is there any Huda/DTCP guideline to maintain the loading %age?

Pls advise and provide relevant thread if you have.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Does this by any change means that - Modi is against DEW, GCX's etc....?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmits
    Does this by any change means that - Modi is against DEW, GCX's etc....?

While everyone is talking big about the growth, smart cities etc... & etc.. :) anyone has any clues on the "GROUND" work happening in NPV regarding moving the claimants to new allotted lands...? Seniors your comments are solicited please...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmits
    While everyone is talking big about the growth, smart cities etc... & etc.. :) anyone has any clues on the "GROUND" work happening in NPV regarding moving the claimants to new allotted lands...? Seniors your comments are solicited please...

New allotted land? When did that allotment happened?

Dude Dilli abhi bohot door hai
    CommentQuote
  • No Sir.

In case you missed the conversation happening in the thread with regards to the L Zone supply and challenges, smart city initiative would fit in nicely with that.

Originally Posted by Harmits
    Does this by any change means that - Modi is against DEW, GCX's etc....?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Googleplus
    Hi All

How much is standard loading of Carpet to Super Area... For exp is Super Area is 1000 Sq ft, How much should be carpet area (700Sq ft or more etc)

Is there any Huda/DTCP guideline to maintain the loading %age?

Pls advise and provide relevant thread if you have.

Thanks

Loading in residential projects is varying between 20-25% according to structure.
    CommentQuote
  • Huda to set up new water pipeline network

The Haryana urban development authority (Huda) on Monday promised to set up a master network of pipelines within a year starting from Sector 58 to 115.

Administrator Anita Yadav said that the department would be ready to give connections in a few months particularly along the Southern Peripheral Road (SPR).

“We would first ensure that adequate water supply infrastructure is available for the projects, only then the Occupancy Certificates will be issued.

Or the developers will have to take responsibility to supply water to the residents before they are allowed to give possession of plots to the residents,” said Yadav, when asked about the problems being faced by residents living in the new sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Copy from Gurgaon/Manesar thread, see attached. Regarding open Drain.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • DEW Value Buy

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Agree Bala.

Prices have bottomed. It is a good time to buy MIG flats in DEW. It is the only location where prices are lower than fair value.

Hi Venky,

How do we estimate fair value for DEW MIG flats in this kind of a market? Based on my limited research online, I see all-in prices in the range of 5-7k psf and that too for super area. On a carpet area basis, this translates into a range of 7-10k psf assuming 30% loading.

Prices in the nearby Dwarka region is hovering around 7-9k psf on a carpet area basis and in the current market situation, these are highly likely to go down or at best stagnate. If Dwarka expressway is ready and flats are delivered within 2-3 years, should we assume DEW MIG flats will command 9-13k psf?

Though these flats will be new, offering facilities much better than old Dwarka CGHS flats but the overall infrastructure and neighborhood will still take time to develop. Delhi tag and supporting infrastructure should be able to offset the lure of facilities to some extent. Till this point, I haven't even discussed about higher maintenance charges without services, shoddy construction quality etc. which appear as a put off for any new prospective buyer.

Also for MIG aspirants, budget, peace of mind, secured neighborhood for children and supporting infrastructure is a big factor. Additional facilities such as swimming pool etc. does not figure in top of the list. In any case, we are not talking about Chintels, ATS or Tata here. So those facilities are likely to be at best average.

Just curious to understand since I am contemplating an investment in this region!

Regards,
    SAgree Bala.

Prices have bottomed. It is a good time to buy MIG flats in DEW. It is the only location where prices are lower than fair value.

Hi Venky,

How do we estimate fair value for DEW MIG flats in this kind of a market? Based on my limited research online, I see all-in prices in the range of 5-7k psf and that too for super area. On a carpet area basis, this translates into a range of 7-10k psf assuming 30% loading.

Prices in the nearby Dwarka region is hovering around 7-9k psf on a carpet area basis and in the current market situation, these are highly likely to go down or at best stagnate. If Dwarka expressway is ready and flats are delivered within 2-3 years, should we assume DEW MIG flats will command 9-13k psf?

Though these flats will be new, offering facilities much better than old Dwarka CGHS flats but the overall infrastructure and neighborhood will still take time to develop. Delhi tag and supporting infrastructure should be able to offset the lure of facilities to some extent. Till this point, I haven't even discussed about higher maintenance charges without services, shoddy construction quality etc. which appear as a put off for any new prospective buyer.

Also for MIG aspirants, budget, peace of mind, secured neighborhood for children and supporting infrastructure is a big factor. Additional facilities such as swimming pool etc. does not figure in top of the list. In any case, we are not talking about Chintels, ATS or Tata here. So those facilities are likely to be at best average.

Just curious to understand since I am contemplating an investment in this region!

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabhv
    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Agree Bala.

Hi Venky,

Regards,
    S

Prices of MIG flat in Dwarka is 1.2 to 1.4 crores for small 3bhk last I checked. About 1100 sf size.

In DEW it is about 60 to 70 lakhs for similar size MIG - except for last finishing touches remaining.

In SPR and NH8 price is about 90 lakhs for RTM.

Once DEW opens then SPR NH8 DEW all become eqyivalent. By then delivery of DEW flats also likely.

So 70 lakhs will become 90 lakhs in DEW.

Whereas in bear market SPR NH8 and main Dwarka remain static at 90 lakhs and 1.2 crores for next 3 years.

So DEW wins over the other locations.

HIG is more location and project dependent. But MIG is more basic and hence predictable.

But this is just logical analysis. Frequently market is not logical. So dont believe this blindly, it is not based on ground knowledge. Just armchair internet knowledge.

Its your big money so be careful. Overall this is bear market. Buying in 2017 is safer when more of the bear has run its course.
    Prices of MIG flat in Dwarka is 1.2 to 1.4 crores for small 3bhk last I checked. About 1100 sf size.

In DEW it is about 60 to 70 lakhs for similar size MIG - except for last finishing touches remaining.

In SPR and NH8 price is about 90 lakhs for RTM.

Once DEW opens then SPR NH8 DEW all become eqyivalent. By then delivery of DEW flats also likely.

So 70 lakhs will become 90 lakhs in DEW.

Whereas in bear market SPR NH8 and main Dwarka remain static at 90 lakhs and 1.2 crores for next 3 years.

So DEW wins over the other locations.

HIG is more location and project dependent. But MIG is more basic and hence predictable.

But this is just logical analysis. Frequently market is not logical. So dont believe this blindly, it is not based on ground knowledge. Just armchair internet knowledge.

Its your big money so be careful. Overall this is bear market. Buying in 2017 is safer when more of the bear has run its course.
    CommentQuote
  • This shows new govt seriousness!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote