Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Can anyone please give the CWP No. of Court case filed by NPV.
    Thanks & Regards
    YP

Comment

See this link to get latest progress report:

PPT – The Golden Road With Dwarka Expressway PowerPoint presentation | free to download

Comment

Damn expressway will take another 5 years to be completed.

Comment

Originally posted by laksh2013 View Post
          Indeed very nicely status explained and presented. It is clear that the NPR would be there sooner.
          I have visited the site last month and was delighted to observe that the Delhi side done.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by vikram428 View Post
            Please don't try to use harsh words.
            You are apparently new and need to have patience.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by vikram428 View Post
              5 years provided HUDA win the crucial case, as per input it's seems quite difficult. More likely verdict would delivered in litigants favour.

DEW in deep trouble, as per present information HUDA and litigants are rigid on their stand.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                5 years provided HUDA win the crucial case, as per input it's seems quite difficult. More likely verdict would delivered in litigants favour.

DEW in deep trouble, as per present information HUDA and litigants are rigid on their stand.
                Ultichakri ji

Can u share the complete news ? Without any concrete decision its very difficult to come at conclusion on either side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

I have said something similar a few days back, but for opposing parties, hope continues in the form of back stage negotiations .
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

mitraa ji,
                    We have some members who act as judge and lawyers here.They have already decided the verdict before High court give it decision.
                    It shows litigants case is getting week,every time they change there demands.So some members are upset and giving all the spin.
                    I understand there frustration of losing,but still litigants will get plot in authorize and developed area and same size, plus construction compensation of today market rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                      mitraa ji,
                      We have some members who act as judge and lawyers here.They have already decided the verdict before High court give it decision.
                      It shows litigants case is getting week,every time they change there demands.So some members are upset and giving all the spin.
                      I understand there frustration of losing,but still litigants will get plot in authorize and developed area and same size, plus construction compensation of today market rates.

You r a limit . I have no stake in GGN, but u repeatedly continue putting silly remarks against my posts . Please don't test my limit . I m a Moderator here & being one, i need to restrain myself to such provocations .

PLEASE REFRAIN .
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2014, 08:53 PM.
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X