A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19989 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • JethroNull sir,
    This area just came out of litigation issue give some time infra will also come.In India nothing comes that fast.
    Remember my word this whole area will one of the best place to live in coming time.Just patience bro...
    CommentQuote
  • JoBhiMain,
    Social infra work like water,elec and sewerage works are going on, sir,why don't you personally visit and look you will get idea.
    You should be aware of this place ,litigation slow down every think.
    CommentQuote
  • Khalsa Ji

Please go through new GGN thread and read the posts some 2 years ago. We used to have similar discussion and till now there is no social infra and nothing coming up as well.

Social infra takes atleast 5-7 years to come up even after planning and here even planning has not been done.

I know things happen slowly in India but the current prices do not reflect the ground realities, consequently there are no buyers.

Also, I wish it becomes the best place to live in coming time but it got to have some fundamentals.

Originally Posted by Khalsa
    JethroNull sir,
    This area just came out of litigation issue give some time infra will also come.In India nothing comes that fast.
    Remember my word this whole area will one of the best place to live in coming time.Just patience bro...
    CommentQuote
  • JethroNull,
    Plannings are there sir, just give time and patience.Rome was not built in one day,even gurgaon was not developed that fast it took decades still the infra is mess.
    CommentQuote
  • Deja-vu.

Anyways, I leave the topic here.

Originally Posted by Khalsa
    JethroNull,
    Plannings are there sir, just give time and patience.Rome was not built in one day,even gurgaon was not developed that fast it took decades still the infra is mess.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ji rates to aise kar diye haib area ke ki Jaise sub Kuch already set up hook .. Area will become Good but no ROI INFACT will not match FD returns for 3-4 years

This is the point abu h we are discussing , India main kabhi na kabhi toh sab badiya Kuch Ho hee jata hain..

DEW dream has been show to many people and joh salaried class hain khoon pasine ki kamai wale ; they will be crying in near future .

Stay away for next 3-4 years
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,
    You can stay away for life nobody's is forcing you to invest.After 3-4 years you can not even think to buy here.
    Dew dream would have been realty by now if it was not stuck in litigation.like to know who's bleeding or crying in Dew street .I see you ranting every where.
    CommentQuote
  • Today news in HT.

HUDA TO GIVE LAND TO THOSE WHO LOST IT TO EXPRESSWAY .

Starting July 1st.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    I think most DEW developers have an escalation clause and there will be many builders who will not be able to deliver in 10 years in DEW as well. I can predict for you developers on DEW who will not deliver in 10 years and will escalate by 45%.

And Verma Ji, you did not answer my post on social infra?

If you are comparing social infrastructure Dwarka vs Dew then I hope you knows that Dwarka starts in 1995 by the name of PAPPANKALA and till 2006 everyone was saying who will stay in Dwarka.

I bought a shop in sector 11 dwarka in 2002 22 lac.
    I have opened my ofc in the same shop in 2005 and when I bought the shop overdere then everybody was saying you are fool coz you can purchased same size of shop at Janakpuri DC which was ready but I invest in Dwarka only due to planned sub city like Dew.

I have put it on rent my shop to big MNC before 2 years 1.12 Lac pm for 9 years with escalation clause of 15% after every 3 years.

Dwarka story starts only when Dabri drain was covered, Palam flyover was opened & Sector 21 underpass was opened at the same time in 2006 only.

Keep some patience coz Dew starts from 2008 only and as Khalasji mentioned it has litigation free just before 1 month.
    Let's demolished the NPV houses first then you will see the speed of infrastructure progress.

Sir

Investors or end users have to wait in India.

If someone invest in Share market then they can't wait for 3 minutes only while viewing the stock price rate on CNBC coz stock prices strip takes 3 minutes to take round alphabetically.

FYI New end user's don't want to live in Dwarka now due to poor maintenance in societies and lack of common facilities, end users are preferring Gurgaon over Delhi even there is infrastructure or not doesn't matter.

For Instance My flat is lying vacant since last 8 months & nobody wants to take it on rent.

Till 2014 I was getting rent Rs 21 k pm but now I am struggling to find out tennant who will pay Rs 16 k per month only.

It's a 3 bhk +servant just adjacent to Pizza Hut.

End users are happily paying Rs 21 to 45 k per month in Gurgaon for 3 bhk +servant.

Keep some patience.
    CommentQuote
  • Verma Ji

I wish you could see my point on what's happening in RE and how DEW is no elixir.

But alas, the twain shall not meet.

The kind of arguments of patience, Rome, India, rhetoric of "wait and watch, best area" is all too familiar.

Good luck!

BTW, there are flats lying vacant even in DLF Belvedere for 9 months. Rental market have crashed and it's got nothing to do with Dwarka. It's got everything to do with supply. When a Grand Arch 3 bhk is being rented out in 30k including maintanence, you should know there is a problem.

Originally Posted by verma29
    If you are comparing social infrastructure Dwarka vs Dew then I hope you knows that Dwarka starts in 1995 by the name of PAPPANKALA and till 2006 everyone was saying who will stay in Dwarka.

I bought a shop in sector 11 dwarka in 2002 22 lac.
    I have opened my ofc in the same shop in 2005 and when I bought the shop overdere then everybody was saying you are fool coz you can purchased same size of shop at Janakpuri DC which was ready but I invest in Dwarka only due to planned sub city like Dew.

I have put it on rent my shop to big MNC before 2 years 1.12 Lac pm for 9 years with escalation clause of 15% after every 3 years.

Dwarka story starts only when Dabri drain was covered, Palam flyover was opened & Sector 21 underpass was opened at the same time in 2006 only.

Keep some patience coz Dew starts from 2008 only and as Khalasji mentioned it has litigation free just before 1 month.
    Let's demolished the NPV houses first then you will see the speed of infrastructure progress.

Sir

Investors or end users have to wait in India.

If someone invest in Share market then they can't wait for 3 minutes only while viewing the stock price rate on CNBC coz stock prices strip takes 3 minutes to take round alphabetically.

FYI New end user's don't want to live in Dwarka now due to poor maintenance in societies and lack of common facilities, end users are preferring Gurgaon over Delhi even there is infrastructure or not doesn't matter.

For Instance My flat is lying vacant since last 8 months & nobody wants to take it on rent.

Till 2014 I was getting rent Rs 21 k pm but now I am struggling to find out tennant who will pay Rs 16 k per month only.

It's a 3 bhk +servant just adjacent to Pizza Hut.

End users are happily paying Rs 21 to 45 k per month in Gurgaon for 3 bhk +servant.

Keep some patience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Sir,
    You can stay away for life nobody's is forcing you to invest.After 3-4 years you can not even think to buy here.
    Dew dream would have been realty by now if it was not stuck in litigation.like to know who's bleeding or crying in Dew street .I see you ranting every where.

Nice appreciation Khalsa sahib, thank u very much. God bless u
    CommentQuote
    Verma Ji

I wish you could see my point on what's happening in RE and how DEW is no elixir.

The kind of arguments of patience, Rome, India, rhetoric of "wait and watch, best area" is all too familiar.

Good luck!

First You asked me to view your social infrastructure point, I have replied on same now you are talking about RE trend.

Be clear what you wants to discuss and ask me anything about Dwarka, I will give you answer, we are investors in Dwarka area since 1999.

You mentioned there is cinema hall in Dwarka,where is the cinema hall?

As per my knowledge, there is no cinema hall.

One cinema hall is under construction which will get ready after 3 years only that is in Sector 14 district centre.

Same plot was purchased by Parsvnath Developers Ltd in 2006 447 cr but they have surrendered the same plot and Unity Group purchased the same plot and they have already started the construction.

Currently they are able to sale 4 pvr's only.

Once Unit project wI'll be ready then AMB group project in 37d will also be ready at the same time.

Dew end users can take the benefit of dual locations.

There is no comparison between L zone and Dew.

Give me the reputated developer name of who will bring the projectin L zone?

Give me the reputated developer name from all over world whose presence is not at DEW.

I will wait for your reply.
    CommentQuote
    Verma Ji

Good luck!

BTW, there are flats lying vacant even in DLF Belvedere for 9 months. Rental market have crashed and it's got nothing to do with Dwarka. It's got everything to do with supply. When a Grand Arch 3 bhk is being rented out in 30k including maintanence, you should know there is a problem.

Have you ever seen the development around Grand arch & Dwarka sector 5.

Dwarka sector 5 is developed place, I am not getting rent Rs 17 k.

There is no development around Grand Arch as compared to Dwarka sector still 3 bhk rent is Rs 30 k +maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • NPR (Northern Peripheral Road)/ Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Anyone who is worried about social infrastructure planning should read this. Little reading is always useful ;-)

Commercial spaces
    Raheja Trinity - sector 84
    Earth Skygate - sector 88
    Consequent one - sector 109
    ansal Hub - sector 83
    Nimai Place - sec 114
    Ansal towntalk - sec 104
    83 avenue - sec 83
    Neo square - 109
    satya Commercial - 102
    Merchant Plaza - sctor 88
    Skyline - sec 109
    Pivotal - sec 84

And there are more

One of PVR’s biggest multiplexes is coming up in Sector 84 in Vatika India Next. In fact, PVR will operate 14 screens in Vatika projects alone.

Schools
    Delhi Public School is opening in Sector 84 and Sector 102A. Modern School Barakhamba Road is starting a school in Sector 91 with a 17 acre campus. MatriKiran Senior School is going to be operational in 2016 in Sector 83.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Originally Posted by Venkytalks

Why do you think that prices will go up only?

Because they are already at bottom and bottoming out. Like anything that goes up has to come down( which has already happened during last couple or so years) anyting lying low has to go up. In Dholera in Gujrat abt 100 km from Ahmedadabad the mere annoncement of its being developed as Smart City price of land per BIGHA shot up from 50k/ Bigha tonRs 6 lacs per Bigha n now trading 25lacs per bigha. Where all talk of logic gone here.? Dwarka Expressway is also sitting on time bomb and see what happens in Two years Watch my Words.by the way only two cities are in the list of Smart cities in the state of Haryana N Gurgaon is one of them

Because they are already at bottom and bottoming out. Like anything that goes up has to come down( which has already happened during last couple or so years) anyting lying low has to go up. In Dholera in Gujrat abt 100 km from Ahmedadabad the mere annoncement of its being developed as Smart City price of land per BIGHA shot up from 50k/ Bigha tonRs 6 lacs per Bigha n now trading 25lacs per bigha. Where all talk of logic gone here.? Dwarka Expressway is also sitting on time bomb and see what happens in Two years Watch my Words.by the way only two cities are in the list of Smart cities in the state of Haryana N Gurgaon is one of them
    CommentQuote