NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Montoo View Post
    I just heard the opposite - there is disagreement within the litigants on the approach forward and part of them want to settle it with HUDA. They have requested more time to consider HUDAs offer.

If this is true, great - it would go a long way in resolving this impasse .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      As per my sources, something explosive is almost set to be announced soon ( i do have a whiff of the same ) .

.............let's wait fo it .
      Maalik

Paatta hai to share jar do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

mitraa Ji, as i said, it is a whiff ( but something is certainly cooking & looks to be almost ready to serve )................still, i am not sure if i would want to confirm it here on this forum when i get a 100 % confirmed news of it or something totally opposite, because of the vindictive attitude of some members here .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

If this is true, great - it would go a long way in resolving this impasse .

I think it is because for it comes from a very interested and involved source who is very close to the developments.

Comment

MANOJa,
            If you know sir,Pl share with all of us.

Comment

I think it is because for it comes from a very interested and involved source who is very close to the developments.

Great, i hope this is true & the miseries of DEW's end users get resolved soon .

Comment

I just heard the opposite - there is disagreement within the litigants on the approach forward and part of them want to settle it with HUDA. They have requested more time to consider HUDAs offer.
                Montoo,
                Thanks for sharing positive news.According to your post parts of litigants requested more time to consider huda offer.
                Means thinks are moving in right direction.Pl keep updating.
                Last edited by Khalsa; January 16 2014, 07:38 AM.

Comment

As per my information none of outsee either part of litigants group or individual have approach HUDA or accept their offer.

Only fool can sell his plot at pitty rate of 1825/yd and inplace purchase plot At same vicinity @20k/yd from HUDA even when its less than half size plot in some cases 1/5th or less.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Ulti Bro,
                    Didnt get u clearly. Who is selling and who is buying the plots. It is the litigants or the end users/ inveators of DEW whom you dont consider fools.....

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by neerajgandas View Post
                      Ulti Bro,
                      Didnt get u clearly. Who is selling and who is buying the plots. It is the litigants or the end users/ inveators of DEW whom you dont consider fools.....

Regards,

Plots/houses those being acquired are offering compensation @1825/yd whereas for alternate plots HUDA is asking 20k/yd rate and plot size would be according to 2007 policy.

After that as per information negotiations called off and both parties decided to let settle the matter through court route.

For end-users regretfully its not comfortable condition.
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X