Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

Collapse
X
Collapse

Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

Last updated: June 10 2013
12 | Posts
1743 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

    Looking for 3bhk on Shona road with in 75 lakhs. Should be Rtm or possession in next 6 months.... Am I being tool optimistic. I have no idea about ggn market.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

    3 BHK in 75L on Sohna Road?

    Shrey Sharma,

    If you find those, get me (personal) half a dozen of those.
    And I have friends (many) who would be interested.
    So guess total requirement I have is about 2 dozen.

    Originally posted by Shrey Sharma View Post
    Looking for 3bhk on Shona road with in 75 lakhs. Should be Rtm or possession in next 6 months.... Am I being tool optimistic. I have no idea about ggn market.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

      Originally posted by Shrey Sharma View Post
      Looking for 3bhk on Shona road with in 75 lakhs. Should be Rtm or possession in next 6 months.... Am I being tool optimistic. I have no idea about ggn market.

      You can get 180 sq yards low rise 2nd floor for bout 75 Lacs at South City 2 or nearby.
      If you can't find one still PM me your details will try to find such a deal..

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

        Originally posted by Shrey Sharma View Post
        Looking for 3bhk on Shona road with in 75 lakhs. Should be Rtm or possession in next 6 months.... Am I being tool optimistic. I have no idea about ggn market.
        I think Tulip Orange 3 bhk (apprx 1150 sqft) in sector 70 will be the best bet in your budget.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

          Tulip Orange looks best for you, it is not exactly on Sohna road, but some 2 kms away with a very promising location. Initial intimation of possession is already sent for 3 towers and possession will start in couple of months.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

            Though if you are willing to expand your budget by 8-10L then there might be some 2BHK availability in Sothend or South city which are RTM from day one.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

              hi

              Originally posted by CaptainYadav View Post
              Shrey Sharma,

              If you find those, get me (personal) half a dozen of those.
              And I have friends (many) who would be interested.
              So guess total requirement I have is about 2 dozen.
              dnt make fun. if its not in range. put constructive answer.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

                Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
                I think Tulip Orange 3 bhk (apprx 1150 sqft) in sector 70 will be the best bet in your budget.
                does this society has power back up.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

                  Originally posted by brijeshgupta View Post
                  You can get 180 sq yards low rise 2nd floor for bout 75 Lacs at South City 2 or nearby.
                  If you can't find one still PM me your details will try to find such a deal..
                  plz pm me also

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Sohna Road, Gurgaon - Suggestions Required for 3 BHK in 75L

                    You may even get some floor in HUDA sector-57 or Sushant lok-3.

                    Market for floors is pretty slow.

                    Nowadays even plot owners are ready to collaborate and that can get something for cheap.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X